PDA

View Full Version : Poooooor Domers

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/15/2014, 07:58 PM
Ha ha ha ha that is all.

BigTip
11/15/2014, 11:56 PM
They cannot lose enough is all I have to say.

BoulderSooner79
11/16/2014, 12:07 AM
Not much opportunity for schadenfreude this week.

Always good when ND loses.

I enjoy it when LSU takes it on the chin and getting shutout and being the team to break Arkie's losing streak was a nice touch.

Damn, that FSU team is resilient and I feel dirty after pulling for the Canes.

It looked like Bama let MSU score with seconds to go in an effort to get 2 SEC teams into the final 4. I'd probably bitch about it if OU was in the mix and I had enough energy to care.

I'm glad the Pokes look terrible and also glad we got the horns early enough to get the W because I don't think we would now.

I'm not so glad KU continues to get better after firing the fat man. I hope our home crowd fires OUr boys up to play with a little emotion against those guys or bad things might happen. I'm guessing TCU falls from the top 4 and may never get back in.

Flagstaffsooner
11/16/2014, 06:32 AM
http://freethinker.co.uk/images/uploads/2012/04/confessional-office-big.jpg

Flagstaffsooner
11/16/2014, 06:40 AM
"Northwestern, Holy Mother of Christ!"

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2009/2/77%20Catholic%20Priests%20are%20Bored.jpg

Therealsouthsider
11/16/2014, 09:53 AM
....Bud looks down and smiles

ss

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/16/2014, 02:27 PM
Not much opportunity for schadenfreude this week.

Always good when ND loses.

I enjoy it when LSU takes it on the chin and getting shutout and being the team to break Arkie's losing streak was a nice touch.

Damn, that FSU team is resilient and I feel dirty after pulling for the Canes.

It looked like Bama let MSU score with seconds to go in an effort to get 2 SEC teams into the final 4. I'd probably bitch about it if OU was in the mix and I had enough energy to care.

I'm glad the Pokes look terrible and also glad we got the horns early enough to get the W because I don't think we would now.

I'm not so glad KU continues to get better after firing the fat man. I hope our home crowd fires OUr boys up to play with a little emotion against those guys or bad things might happen. I'm guessing TCU falls from the top 4 and may never get back in.100% agreement. Also good that ASU got stopped. We recruit AZ pretty hard.

rock on sooner
11/16/2014, 04:56 PM
Ha ha ha ha that is all.
NO, not yet...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Take THAT, Dick Lynch!!!!!! Okay, NOW, THAT IS ALL!