PDA

View Full Version : Ferguson backlash

Soonerjeepman
11/15/2014, 09:15 AM
From all I've heard (nothing but what I've seen/heard in media), the police officer won't be indicted.

They have told the schools they will let them know in advance the date of the release of the findings so they can close the schools down.

I expect massive riots. Not sure why. People will believe what they want even though the facts show otherwise.

What I find interesting is even obama will fall prey to this thinking. Instead of coming out and stating, the facts SHOW the decision is correct you must STOP destroying your own community, he'll come out with some statement similar to T martin. Sad....

olevetonahill
11/15/2014, 09:34 AM
What he gonna say? "If I had another son he would be just like Mike Brown" ?

rock on sooner
11/15/2014, 10:12 AM
Well, what really sucks is that even Brown's family is calling for peace.
A LOT of this stuff is outside hooligans looking for an excuse to loot!

REDREX
11/15/2014, 10:15 AM
A LOT of this stuff is outside hooligans looking for an excuse to loot!--- Many of those arrested before were not residents---I am sure Rev Al will show up and take care of everything

Soonerjeepman
11/15/2014, 03:46 PM
A LOT of this stuff is outside hooligans looking for an excuse to loot!

agreed, BUT ya don't really hear this from the media. Not really pushing it. Neither is al or jesse.

Rock, BTW, thanks for the tip of the hat in the other thread. I didn't want to do that, I don't give to get accolades..but I'm sick of 8th. I'm conservative and a teacher...guess a "gov employee" as he says. Guess he thinks it's a cush job. Anyways...