PDA

View Full Version : Well hell, If it aint Brack embarrasing us its Mooshel

olevetonahill
11/15/2014, 08:49 AM
What a Yainch!

https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10426748_867651606602439_1866249415633091772_n.jpg ?oh=664f7fdae5aec127bb1eeb0cd3d685f3&oe=54DE1E29

Soonerjeepman
11/15/2014, 09:17 AM
and people still believe these clowns actually have The United States of America's best interest at heart.

Sooner8th
11/15/2014, 10:01 AM
Origins: Prompted by one (real) photograph that was widely circulated during the 2008 presidential campaign, President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama have consistently been the subjects of multiple items distributed via social media portraying

them as unaware of, or indifferent to, rendering the proper gestures of respect in relation to the U.S. flag. Such items have repeatedly been documented as false, comprising a mixture of manipulated images, out-of-context photographs, and parodies mistaken for genuine news reporting. The example displayed above is another entry in this category, supposedly showing Michelle Obama at a Veterans Day event in 2011, standing with her arms clasped in front of her and presumably ignoring some off-camera event associated with the U.S. flag for which protocol dictates that observers should stand with their hands placed over their hearts.

The photograph shown here was indeed taken on Veterans Day in 2011, but the event which the Obamas were pictured was actually an NCAA basketball game between the North Carolina Tar Heels and the Michigan State Spartans which was held in the evening on board the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson. The game was briefly interrupted at sunset to observe the nightly retiring of the colors tradition, during which official White House photographer Pete Souza snapped this photograph of President Obama raising his hand to his heart.

However, this photo does not show First Lady Michelle Obama ignoring standard flag protocol and declining to place her hand over her heart during the ceremony; the image displayed above has been misleadingly cropped to create that false impression. The full photograph shows no one present other than President Obama — not military personnel, not basketball players, not spectators — saluting the flag or placing their hands over their hearts, either. What Pete Souza captured in this image was the brief instant at the very beginning of the ceremony in which President Obama raised his hand to his heart, before anyone else in the frame reacted and did likewise:

An Associated Press photograph taken that same day documents that Michelle Obama does indeed know, and render, the appropriate hand-over-heart gesture of respect for the flag at patriotic functions:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/graphics/vetday2011-2.jpg

Last updated: 27 May 2014

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/photos/veteransday2011.asp#DYeaTFIGrXZxdjWG.99

Sooner8th
11/15/2014, 10:03 AM
You dumbass lemming wonder why I call you dumbass lemmings.

lexsooner
11/15/2014, 11:15 AM
So Obama is actually MORE patriotic than everyone else in the photo. Please share this everyone if you are moved by this! I am concerned about the tall young guy to the left in the second photo in which he does not have his hand to his heart. Please share if you want him summarily executed, along with the entire NC crew.

olevetonahill
11/15/2014, 11:41 AM
LMFAO Got 2 with one cast!:welcoming:

lexsooner
11/15/2014, 11:47 AM
LMFAO Got 2 with one cast!:welcoming:

No, that bogus internet photo got two with one cast, and one of them is pretending to have known it was bogus after being exposed.

olevetonahill
11/15/2014, 11:51 AM
No, that bogus internet photo got two with one cast, and one of them is pretending to have known it was bogus after being exposed.

You bout as dumb as KC aint ya boy?
Ask Rock what time I sent him a Peem and then look at what time I posted this/ Yer a smuck also .

Sooner8th
11/15/2014, 11:54 AM
Ask Rock what time I sent him a Peem and then look at what time I posted this/ Yer a smuck also .

Keep trying you sad pathetic little man, I like how I am not the only one to comment on it.

YANK

Sooner8th
11/15/2014, 11:55 AM

What about Soonerjeepman? He responded to it. Is he dumb too?

Sooner8th
11/15/2014, 12:18 PM

come on olevet - your fellow conservative was the first one to respond to it. You thought you were going to get a liberal and got yourself a conservative. Tell us how dumb Soonerjeepman is.

Or is this yet another example of if a conservative does it, it's ok but is a liberal does it - it shows how dumb they are. I'm going with this explanation.

YANK, YOU GOT YOURSELF BIG OL' CONSERVITVE THERE OLEVET!! HAHAHAHHAHA

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/x/young-euphoric-fisherman-catching-fish-12526848.jpg

olevetonahill
11/15/2014, 12:28 PM
Keep trying you sad pathetic little man,
I like how I am not the only one to comment on it.

YANK

Yup shows theres TWO morans here at least LOL

olevetonahill
11/15/2014, 12:31 PM
Yup the only reason was Jeep was 1st is he got online before you LOL
I dont mind snaggin a Con with a couple Libs ya Moran

Sooner8th
11/15/2014, 02:11 PM
Yup the only reason was Jeep was 1st is he got online before you LOL
I dont mind snaggin a Con with a couple Libs ya Moran

Come on, tell jeep how dumb he is, like you did the liberals. Prove you don't have a double standard.

Typical conservative, throwing a fellow conservative under the bus when it suits you.

http://www.foghound.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/thrown_under_the_bus.jpg

olevetonahill
11/15/2014, 02:43 PM
Come on, tell jeep how dumb he is, like you did the liberals. Prove you don't have a double standard.

Typical conservative, throwing a fellow conservative under the bus when it suits you.

http://www.foghound.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/thrown_under_the_bus.jpg

Yer a fu*king Moran.

Sooner8th
11/15/2014, 04:03 PM
Yer a fu*king Moran.

And you are a typical ignorant double standard conservative. Just showed your true colors.

olevetonahill
11/15/2014, 08:11 PM
And you are a typical ignorant double standard conservative. Just showed your true colors.

You are precious !