PDA

View Full Version : More Lib Bull sh!t!

olevetonahill
11/15/2014, 12:16 AM
Police in Buffalo, N.Y. are demonstrating what gun rights activists across the map have been saying for years – and gun prohibition lobbyists have been denying – about how registration leads to confiscation as they will reportedly begin confiscating guns legally owned by people who have recently passed away, according to a report yesterday

http://www.examiner.com/article/activists-outraged-registration-does-lead-to-confiscation

Sooner8th
11/15/2014, 12:55 AM
http://www.examiner.com/article/activists-outraged-registration-does-lead-to-confiscation

You are one ignorant ****ing dildo. They are gonna take your guns!

Yank?

dumbass lemming

olevetonahill
11/15/2014, 01:06 AM
You are one ignorant ****ing dildo. They are gonna take your guns!

Yank?

dumbass lemming

And you callin me a Dildo? Like ya said Moran get yer OWN word LOL
No ya Moran they aint gonna Take MINE cause I dont have any!
Plus they startin where the People are Pussie Libs !
Dumbass Yeller dog !

Sooner8th
11/15/2014, 01:08 AM
No ya Moran they aint gonna Take MINE cause I dont have any!
Plus they startin where the People are Pussie Libs !
Dumbass Yeller dog !

Ignorant conservative. They are going to take our guns.

olevetonahill
11/15/2014, 01:14 AM
Ignorant conservative. They are going to take our guns.

You dont have any guns cept what yer Old lady calls yer little bitty pee Shooter !

rock on sooner
11/15/2014, 08:37 AM
Heh....

TheHumanAlphabet
11/17/2014, 06:15 AM
8, you need to go to your cellar and select a new vintage to open and enjoy the aroma...
They are certainly trying to get your guns. What do you think that confiscation is about? By law in NY you have time to dispose, gift or sell the firearms after death. They ate not allowing the estate to do that, but are confiscating as quickly as possible then requiring the estate to go to court in a multi-year process to lawfully regain the assets that was unlawfully taken.

You need a fine and bold aroma there!

Sooner8th
11/17/2014, 07:48 AM
8, you need to go to your cellar and select a new vintage to open and enjoy the aroma...
They are certainly trying to get your guns. What do you think that confiscation is about? By law in NY you have time to dispose, gift or sell the firearms after death. They ate not allowing the estate to do that, but are confiscating as quickly as possible then requiring the estate to go to court in a multi-year process to lawfully regain the assets that was unlawfully taken.

You need a fine and bold aroma there!

Show me where it says that the state is "confiscating as quickly as possible then requiring the estate to go to court in a multi-year process to lawfully regain the assets that was unlawfully taken". Yet another faux "news" OUTRAGE, OUTRAGE I tell you!

Simply be a law abiding citizen and follow the law and they will not take your guns.

Sweet baby Jesus you people are gullible. Your favorite circle jerk - they gonna take our guns! Grab your pitchforks, grab your torches!

REDREX
11/17/2014, 08:35 AM
No Liberal should ever use the word "gullible" to describe someone else

Sooner8th
11/17/2014, 10:33 AM

Because you don't understand what it means?

REDREX
11/17/2014, 10:53 AM
Because you don't understand what it means?---- This post makes no sense

Sooner8th
11/17/2014, 10:55 AM
---- This post makes no sense

try to keep up.

REDREX
11/17/2014, 11:14 AM

try to keep up.--Do you have any friends?----I doubt you do we your personality

BigTip
11/17/2014, 03:06 PM

lol

Hey 8th, "Gullible" isn't even a real word. See if you can find it in a dictionary.

TheHumanAlphabet
11/17/2014, 03:07 PM
Show me where it says that the state is "confiscating as quickly as possible then requiring the estate to go to court in a multi-year process to lawfully regain the assets that was unlawfully taken". Yet another faux "news" OUTRAGE, OUTRAGE I tell you!

Simply be a law abiding citizen and follow the law and they will not take your guns.

Sweet baby Jesus you people are gullible. Your favorite circle jerk - they gonna take our guns! Grab your pitchforks, grab your torches!

Hey 8, here's a big FU! Gots the story right chere... From the Buffalo Police Commissioner no less...

gonna gets your guns... And 8 can't bull**** his way out of this one... (http://godfatherpolitics.com/18477/buffalo-police-confiscate-guns-dead-people/)

Sooner8th
11/17/2014, 03:41 PM
lol

Hey 8th, "Gullible" isn't even a real word. See if you can find it in a dictionary.

You mean?

gul·li·ble
ˈɡələb(ə)l/
adjective
easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.
"an attempt to persuade a gullible public to spend their money"
synonyms: credulous, naive, overtrusting, overtrustful, easily deceived, easily taken in, exploitable, dupable, impressionable, unsuspecting, unsuspicious, unwary, ingenuous, innocent, inexperienced, unworldly, green; More

What are you talking about?

Sooner8th
11/17/2014, 03:58 PM
Hey 8, here's a big FU! Gots the story right chere... From the Buffalo Police Commissioner no less...

gonna gets your guns... And 8 can't bull**** his way out of this one... (http://godfatherpolitics.com/18477/buffalo-police-confiscate-guns-dead-people/)

from your article -

"At times they lay out there and the family is not aware of them and they end up just out on the street."

Can you say paranoid?

“What the Buffalo PD is hoping to accomplish is blindingly obvious. They’re going to use the relative’s pistol permit as the proverbial camel’s nose under the tent to get at every firearm they can, hoping to remove all the firearms from the home while the family is at their most vulnerable.”

under the law, they can sell the weapons or apply to have them re-registered. What's the problem? Just follow the law.

So you have a problem with the police enforcing the law and taking a gun from a dead person?

olevetonahill
11/17/2014, 05:33 PM
You mean?

gul·li·ble
ˈɡələb(ə)l/
adjective
easily persuaded to believe something; credulous.
"an attempt to persuade a gullible public to spend their money"
synonyms: credulous, naive, overtrusting, overtrustful, easily deceived, easily taken in, exploitable, dupable, impressionable, unsuspecting, unsuspicious, unwary, ingenuous, innocent, inexperienced, unworldly, green; More

What are you talking about?

You are Gullible enough to go look tho wernt you? Clown.

Sooner8th
11/17/2014, 06:11 PM
You are Gullible enough to go look tho wernt you? Clown.

It is more of an indictment of what I think of the IQ of the conservatives on here. Hell, you are so ****ing stupid you couldn't even figure out that when you are penalized on offense you have to gain those yards back and wondered why scores that were called back don't count.

I'm still laughing my *** off at you about that one.

Man, you are a real dumbass.

olevetonahill
11/17/2014, 06:24 PM
It is more of an indictment of what I think of the IQ of the conservatives on here. Hell, you are so ****ing stupid you couldn't even figure out that when you are penalized on offense you have to gain those yards back and wondered why scores that were called back don't count.

I'm still laughing my *** off at you about that one.

Man, you are a real dumbass.

Your a real piece of work aint ya.

Sooner8th
11/17/2014, 06:46 PM
Your a real piece of work aint ya.

You'RE a real dumbass aint ya?

Yards you gain after penalties count in your total yardage? Duh and my favorite - then why do scores that get called back by penalties not count?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz5tfLyt0lg

rock on sooner
11/17/2014, 08:14 PM
Rilly?! How on earth does this keep on keepin' on? Jus askin...