PDA

View Full Version : CowboyMRW

olevetonahill
11/10/2014, 08:56 PM
This past weekend is why I said lets wait and see how the games play out :drunk:

CowboyMRW
11/11/2014, 09:37 PM
This past weekend is why I said lets wait and see how the games play out :drunk:

The only reason we didn't pick up another L was because we had a bye. We're not winning another game this year unfortunately. Hopefully Gundy makes a quality OC hire this time around.

olevetonahill
11/11/2014, 09:44 PM
The only reason we didn't pick up another L was because we had a bye. We're not winning another game this year unfortunately. Hopefully Gundy makes a quality OC hire this time around.

Heh when WE a solid 2 games ahead you can mail it LOL
Until then lets wait :drunk:

BoulderSooner79
11/11/2014, 09:45 PM

Don't you dare steal JH.

SoonerKnight
11/12/2014, 07:52 PM
Oh yeah please please! Don't take JH!!!!! :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
11/23/2014, 11:33 PM
Ok at this Point even if yall get Lucky and Jump the sheep fer a W in Norman (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)
Sorry Heh, Ya cant win the bet ,

But Im a be a Nice guy and say IF yall win the Game IN our house,we call it a draw for this year ok?
Yer a good sport. I think i read that Gumby was actually tryin for the FSU jorb

badger
11/24/2014, 11:17 AM

Are you ready to give up your avatar, sig and location again? N00b bait might be going stale. Something basketball might get more responses

Landthief 1972
11/30/2014, 09:49 PM
Cowboy, you might have the dumbest sig I've ever seen. Why don't you compare OSU wrestling to OU's debate team while you're at it? I don't think they have any Olympians either.

You could have easily compared the 2 schools' wrestling programs and had bragging rights (if you really want to be proud of a bunch of sweaty men rolling around in a singlet with cauliflower ears, holding each other inappropriately).

olevetonahill
11/30/2014, 09:52 PM
Cowboy, you might have the dumbest sig I've ever seen. Why don't you compare OSU wrestling to OU's debate team while you're at it? I don't think they have any Olympians either.

You could have easily compared the 2 schools' wrestling programs and had bragging rights (if you really want to be proud of a bunch of sweaty men rolling around in a singlet with cauliflower ears, holding each other inappropriately).

LT have you been under a rock?:welcoming:
I dont really understand it but that sig is a result of a stupid bet him and Badger made last year
Ill be glad when they make another bet and loses that stupid thing

BoulderSooner79
11/30/2014, 09:54 PM
Are you ready to give up your avatar, sig and location again? N00b bait might be going stale. Something basketball might get more responses

Not completely stale.

Landthief 1972
11/30/2014, 10:14 PM
I dont really understand it but that sig is a result of a stupid bet him and Badger made last year

I have indeed been under a rock, lol. Personal life kinda overtook OU football this season (I can't believe I just said that). I even turned down tickets to TWO games this year. SMH

olevetonahill
11/30/2014, 10:19 PM
I have indeed been under a rock, lol. Personal life kinda overtook OU football this season (I can't believe I just said that). I even turned down tickets to TWO games this year. SMH

Yea Health prolly gonna keep me away, from here out. But I had fun. Hope things werk out well for ya.

badger
12/1/2014, 09:38 AM

Basically, the goal is that since Cowboy doesn't post here too often that whenever he does, people that don't know the inside joke will immediately jump on him for being one of *them* internet aggys who somehow confuse wrestling national championships with being better than football anything. I must say that it has worked repeatedly and better than I could have ever imagined possible. :stunned:

Someday he may get the chance to return the favor, and when he does, I'll probably once again be a rabid Wisconsin fan trying to convince you all that Melvin and Ron > Samaje and (insert OU Heisman running back's name) again ;)

olevetonahill
12/1/2014, 10:50 AM
Basically, the goal is that since Cowboy doesn't post here too often that whenever he does, people that don't know the inside joke will immediately jump on him for being one of *them* internet aggys who somehow confuse wrestling national championships with being better than football anything. I must say that it has worked repeatedly and better than I could have ever imagined possible. :stunned:

Someday he may get the chance to return the favor, and when he does, I'll probably once again be a rabid Wisconsin fan trying to convince you all that Melvin and Ron > Samaje and (insert OU Heisman running back's name) again ;)

Ive LMAO over this for a long time LOL
Hell I think I nibbled at the bait once very early on.:chuncky:

CowboyMRW
12/1/2014, 12:02 PM
It looks like Bedlam is once again upon us. Neither teams seasons went like they hoped, but it will still hopefully be a good game. I'm very interested in watching how OSU prepares the front 7 for Perine, and how OU prepares for Mason. I think both freshmen will be big time sooner rather than later. (Perine already is)

I will be needing your address again, as there's no way we win. If Daxx rolls out as the QB, I will lead the fire Gundy campaign.

I'll bet you again on the avatars Badj, but just get ready for basketball. OSU looking good undefeated, while OU already has 2 losses. Ford > Kruger

rock on sooner
12/1/2014, 12:08 PM
Well, Creighton is now ranked and Wisky is #2 in the country....who has
OSU played? Jus askin'....

olevetonahill
12/1/2014, 12:10 PM
Ok at this Point even if yall get Lucky and Jump the sheep fer a W in Norman (LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)
Sorry Heh, Ya cant win the bet ,

But Im a be a Nice guy and say IF yall win the Game IN our house,we call it a draw for this year ok?
Yer a good sport. I think i read that Gumby was actually tryin for the FSU jorb

It looks like Bedlam is once again upon us. Neither teams seasons went like they hoped, but it will still hopefully be a good game. I'm very interested in watching how OSU prepares the front 7 for Perine, and how OU prepares for Mason. I think both freshmen will be big time sooner rather than later. (Perine already is)

I will be needing your address again, as there's no way we win. If Daxx rolls out as the QB, I will lead the fire Gundy campaign.

I'll bet you again on the avatars Badj, but just get ready for basketball. OSU looking good undefeated, while OU already has 2 losses. Ford > Kruger

Peem sent my friend. See the Post i quoted earlier. If Yall win this Saturday we call the bet a Draw ok?

badger
12/1/2014, 12:10 PM
Ford > Kruger

He didn't type that with a straight face, folks. :stunned:

For those of you ignoring Sooner basketball till after the bowl game, OU lost at Creighton after blowing a 17-point lead (and Creighton is now ranked) and lost to Wisconsin in the championship game of a Bahamas tourney (and Wisconsin is the No. 2 team in the country behind Calipari's NBA ringers in Kentucky).

But please, set yourself up for a big gigantic fall. It will make the OP.com meltdown that much grander. Preview: FIRE TRAVESTRY FRAUD FORD PINTO :eddie:

CowboyMRW
12/1/2014, 01:25 PM
Peem sent my friend. See the Post i quoted earlier. If Yall win this Saturday we call the bet a Draw ok?

Received the PM. It's your call on the bet, as you won fair and square again. One of these days, I'm bound to win.

CowboyMRW
12/1/2014, 01:29 PM
Well, Creighton is now ranked and Wisky is #2 in the country....who has
OSU played? Jus askin'....

We beat the college team in Alva, Ok and Tulsa in the finals in Vegas. Luckily for Kentucky they were too scared to schedule us.

He didn't type that with a straight face, folks. :stunned:

For those of you ignoring Sooner basketball till after the bowl game, OU lost at Creighton after blowing a 17-point lead (and Creighton is now ranked) and lost to Wisconsin in the championship game of a Bahamas tourney (and Wisconsin is the No. 2 team in the country behind Calipari's NBA ringers in Kentucky).

But please, set yourself up for a big gigantic fall. It will make the OP.com meltdown that much grander. Preview: FIRE TRAVESTRY FRAUD FORD PINTO :eddie:

I've probably said this a thousand times, but I actually like Travis. I actually think we do pretty well this year, especially since James Dickey is back on the bench. I'm not predicting Elite 8 by any stretch but I think we can do round of 32 and depending on the draw, maybe get lucky like Baylor and not play below a 13 seed before the elite 8.

olevetonahill
12/7/2014, 07:06 AM
Received the PM. It's your call on the bet, as you won fair and square again. One of these days, I'm bound to win.

Ok Lets call it a draw and bet again next season Deal?

CowboyMRW
12/8/2014, 11:08 AM
Ok Lets call it a draw and bet again next season Deal?

I'm cool with that. Awfully kind of you.

I'm still in shock that we won. When Rudolph threw that interception in the 4th, one of the girls that was over watching looked up and laughed and said that it was cute that I thought we might pull through.

badger
12/8/2014, 11:22 AM
Remembering how much s*** I've given MRW over the years reminds me of this NSFW scene from Planes Trains and Automobiles:
Z5hVMFjDAA8

Fair is fair do your worst :(

olevetonahill
12/8/2014, 01:37 PM
I'm cool with that. Awfully kind of you.

I'm still in shock that we won. When Rudolph threw that interception in the 4th, one of the girls that was over watching looked up and laughed and said that it was cute that I thought we might pull through.

Good, Heres to better seasons for both teams and I win the bet. LOL