PDA

View Full Version : KC heres your Question that I asked twice yesterday and

olevetonahill
11/7/2014, 05:58 PM
You did you usual spin.deflect and or IGNORE

You Stated
Quote Originally Posted by Sooner8th View Post
Sweet Jesus, it happens a lot in blue states, Micheal Steele, Mitt Romney. I know it is hard for republicans to fathom voting for anyone other their own party. We are not lemmings.

I simply asked you to Name When and where in recent memory that you ever voted for a Repub. So answer ya bitch .

Sooner8th
11/8/2014, 01:57 PM

You Stated

I simply asked you to Name When and where in recent memory that you ever voted for a Repub. So answer ya bitch .

You see here? Calling me a bitch?

When you guys going to get on him for insulting me?

Sooner8th
11/8/2014, 02:06 PM

You Stated

Hey 8th , see what happens when you're civil? People respond in a civil manner. Was that's so difficult? I still picked up a little doughy-ness, but not nearly at your usual level.

Thanks

BetterSoonerThanLater I'm calling you out. Here is your chance to show that you are not a typical republican where it's terrible when a liberal does it but fine when a republican does it.

What's your answer? Are you going to step up or rollover?

olevetonahill
11/8/2014, 04:26 PM
BetterSoonerThanLater I'm calling you out. Here is your chance to show that you are not a typical republican where it's terrible when a liberal does it but fine when a republican does it.

What's your answer? Are you going to step up or rollover?

Keep spinning, twisting, deflecting and ignoring the question

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFSoTGxhibOCO-SkD4CmGj8euM0NVYNe3sj-NcPrkS03OxXh8H

Sooner8th
11/8/2014, 05:53 PM
Keep spinning, twisting, deflecting and ignoring the question

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFSoTGxhibOCO-SkD4CmGj8euM0NVYNe3sj-NcPrkS03OxXh8H

There it is again, calling me a little bitch.

BetterSoonerThanLater when are you going to step up and call out olevet?

You people on this board have a double standard, you let this "guy" bully and call names act like a total *** and you blow it off as - well that's just ol'vet.

This is what is wrong with our country, conservatives run their mouths, change their talking points at a drop of a hat and most liberals won't call them out on it.

olevetonahill
11/8/2014, 06:03 PM
There it is again, calling me a little bitch.

BetterSoonerThanLater when are you going to step up and call out olevet?

You people on this board have a double standard, you let this "guy" bully and call names act like a total *** and you blow it off as - well that's just ol'vet.

This is what is wrong with our country, conservatives run their mouths, change their talking points at a drop of a hat and most liberals won't call them out on it.

Oh Noes some one step in and protect the whiney little bitch LOL Answer the question ya ****tard

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFqFN4Cx-LdrViFBBzZwQsGUbFtF7eparwLsK7N1Y7Am-iyJcmag

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/8/2014, 06:11 PM
Shame on you Vet. :)

In all seriousness though, maybe vet shouldn't cal ya a bitch. But come on, let's look at how you treat people in this board. Calling you a bitch isn't nearly as bad as the way you group all republicans together. Take me for example. You. Call me a ****ing hillbilly all the time, but I'm far from it. You tend to make some very broad generalizations about people, but get pissed off when a very direct one is made about you.

We could all use a little reprieve from the childishness, but let's be honest. It's hard when people are constantly provoked. Both sides need to chill he **** out. You drive me absolutely crazy, and I seriously would have beaten your *** at one point had u been given the chance. But hen I think, why so I really give a **** what someone on a message board thinks about me. I am always going to be wrong to you and vice Vera. Even when valid points are made, the manner in which they are presented prevents anyone from listening.

With a country and a football team that has lost it's identity. I'm having a rather shirty fall, and am tired of all the bull****

If vet calls ya a bitch, get over it. Is it right? Probably not. But it's probably not the worse thing you've ever been called. Conversely, you need to knock it off with the lemming ****. And hillbilly stuff.

olevetonahill
11/8/2014, 06:18 PM
BSTL. You make me feel ashamed. NOT.

Way back a few months ago when he started posting , I called him a Moran because of some asinine statement he made. He then used that as an excuse to Call Me and every other conservative here any ****ing name he wanted. He wanted a truce I said **** him then and I say **** him NOW. he can go in the corner and cry like the whiney little bitch he is.

Oh did I say "**** him?'

Sooner8th
11/8/2014, 06:31 PM
Shame on you Vet. :)

In all seriousness though, maybe vet shouldn't cal ya a bitch. But come on, let's look at how you treat people in this board. Calling you a bitch isn't nearly as bad as the way you group all republicans together. Take me for example. You. Call me a ****ing hillbilly all the time, but I'm far from it. You tend to make some very broad generalizations about people, but get pissed off when a very direct one is made about you.

We could all use a little reprieve from the childishness, but let's be honest. It's hard when people are constantly provoked. Both sides need to chill he **** out. You drive me absolutely crazy, and I seriously would have beaten your *** at one point had u been given the chance. But hen I think, why so I really give a **** what someone on a message board thinks about me. I am always going to be wrong to you and vice Vera. Even when valid points are made, the manner in which they are presented prevents anyone from listening.

With a country and a football team that has lost it's identity. I'm having a rather shirty fall, and am tired of all the bull****

If vet calls ya a bitch, get over it. Is it right? Probably not. But it's probably not the worse thing you've ever been called. Conversely, you need to knock it off with the lemming ****. And hillbilly stuff.

And there it is, called your *** out on it before you said it.

Typical of conservatives.

Conversely, you and yours being called lemming ****. And hillbilly stuff, is probably not the worse thing you've ever been called.

So follow your own advise - get over it.

So I'll leave you lemming hillbillies to circle jerk together. Get over it, right?

http://www.troll.me/images/leave-jimmy-alone/leave-us-alone-so-we-can-circle-jerk-in-peace.jpg

olevetonahill
11/8/2014, 06:45 PM
Whiney Bitch, Ya cant even come up with yer own Cry baby image
Answer the ****ing question twinkle toes!

Sooner8th
11/8/2014, 06:59 PM
Whiney Bitch, Ya cant even come up with yer own Cry baby image
Answer the ****ing question twinkle toes!

It was you who stole it from me.

I don't have to answer **** you ignorant, inbred, dumbass, redneck, hillbilly lemmings.

Get over it.

olevetonahill
11/8/2014, 07:06 PM
It was you who stole it from me.

I don't have to answer **** you ignorant, inbred, dumbass, redneck, hillbilly lemmings.

Get over it.

In this thread Ya jackass dooshwater brain.
No you dont HAVE to answer , It just proves you are and asshat whiney bitch when you wont tho.

You constantly Demand some one Prove something other and State their opinions.
Ok Heres mine yer a dooshy whiney bitch!:highly_amused:

Sooner8th
11/8/2014, 08:38 PM
In this thread Ya jackass dooshwater brain.
No you dont HAVE to answer , It just proves you are and asshat whiney bitch when you wont tho.

You constantly Demand some one Prove something other and State their opinions.
Ok Heres mine yer a dooshy whiney bitch!:highly_amused:

LOL too ****ing funny from a inbred, dumbass, hillbilly retard. Keep it up asspipe, ignorance is bliss, no wonder you are so ****ing happy.

You do not have the intellectual capacity to understand 3/4 of what I say, BITCH.

Curly Bill
11/8/2014, 08:47 PM
LOL too ****ing funny from a inbred, dumbass, hillbilly retard. Keep it up asspipe, ignorance is bliss, no wonder you are so ****ing happy.

You do not have the intellectual to understand 3/4 of what I say, BITCH.

Someone mad? Is Obama withholding the dong from you cause he's feeling all hurt and worthless after Tuesday?

Sooner8th
11/8/2014, 08:54 PM
Someone mad? Is Obama withholding the dong from you cause he's feeling all hurt and worthless after Tuesday?

HEY, follow BetterSoonerThanLater's advise and get over it, you dumbass inbred hillbilly lemming retards.

What is good for me is good for you.

Curly Bill
11/8/2014, 08:56 PM
HEY, follow BetterSoonerThanLater's advise and get over it, you dumbass inbred hillbilly lemming retards.

What is good for me is good for you.

Obamadong is good for us too? What if we don't have the same cravings for dong as you do?

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/8/2014, 10:54 PM
BSTL. You make me feel ashamed. NOT.

Way back a few months ago when he started posting , I called him a Moran because of some asinine statement he made. He then used that as an excuse to Call Me and every other conservative here any ****ing name he wanted. He wanted a truce I said **** him then and I say **** him NOW. he can go in the corner and cry like the whiney little bitch he is.

Oh did I say "**** him?'

He called me out. And stupid as I am, I played along. After reading his replies, I know I should've known better. He us an absolute tool. I wouldn't even bother with his *** anymore. In fact, we should just talk about him like he isnt even here.

Don't respond directly to him, maybe if we pretend he isn't here he'll give up and go away. Or, maybe he gets even more pissed. Either way it'll be fun to watch..

Btw, I was totally jokin about the whole " ashamed" thing.

olevetonahill
11/9/2014, 12:05 AM
He called me out. And stupid as I am, I played along. After reading his replies, I know I should've known better. He us an absolute tool. I wouldn't even bother with his *** anymore. In fact, we should just talk about him like he isnt even here.

Don't respond directly to him, maybe if we pretend he isn't here he'll give up and go away. Or, maybe he gets even more pissed. Either way it'll be fun to watch..

Heh
I like having the dildo breath fag around myself. Kinda like that ole mangy dog ye get to kick around LOL.
Never have wanted to Kick his ***, I'd really like him to come to the H0-Down next weekend. It would be fun to trade insults with his ignorant *** in person.
But I think Curly said KC was going to be busy slobbering on Michele's Dong

Sooner8th
11/9/2014, 12:09 AM

You played along? You just answered a question just like I knew you would. I understand that being honest and telling the truth is being stupid for conservatives and republicans.

olevetonahill
11/9/2014, 12:20 AM
See it dont matter what ya say, Dildo breath will twist and spin it to suit his desires.

Soonerjeepman
11/9/2014, 10:26 AM
this is better than reality TV...lol.

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/9/2014, 10:54 PM
I'm actually kinda honored to have my quote as his signature. Badge of honor I tell ya.

olevetonahill
11/10/2014, 12:45 AM
I'm actually kinda honored to have my quote as his signature. Badge of honor I tell ya.

I find it distasteful to be quoted by an Idiot LOL