PDA

View Full Version : Get your riot excuses ready.

cleller
11/3/2014, 08:14 PM
So, will there be riots on or about Nov 10 when the grand jury handling the Ferguson case unseals their findings? Can we admit that a grand jury has had more access to evidence and direct testimony than your average person on the street or in front of a news camera? Can you accept the rule of law?

Indictment? Riots of joy?

No indictment? Do we really need to debate this?

If NO indictment is issued, will criminals and Democrats become violent, hurt people and destroy things? Do you really have doubts? The only assurance you've got is that the right-wing types that Democrats love to scorn, call names, curse, berate, etc, won't be out their looting and hurting others. Democrats love their crime and criminals. (insert Democrat excuse now)

The lefties can herewith assemble the ways such uncivil behavior can be made palatable to them. Really though, is it too much to expect that you can display your feelings without hurting someone? Nah. Democrats and violence were made for each other. (insert further excuses)

Al Sharpton, your Democrat sponsored camera awaits.

yermom
11/3/2014, 09:55 PM
criminals and democrats. lol

Soonerjeepman
11/3/2014, 11:09 PM
I might honestly take the day off of school. Being white in the neighborhood probably not the best thing. The only saving grace is it will or should be cooler therefor not a lot of folks in the street when I head home. Obviously I've had experiences in the past.

It's really amazing how the media, the whitehouse (holder), the race baiters all just ignore the facts. Does this mean there isn't police brutality in some areas.....no..but this wasn't one of them.

cleller
11/3/2014, 11:40 PM

As if there is any question about this:
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jail-survey-7-in-10-felons-register-as-democrats/article/2541412

Yeah. Criminals are democrats. No brag, just fact.

olevetonahill
11/4/2014, 04:03 AM

Dave, Love you bro but this is wrong!

dwarthog
11/4/2014, 08:52 AM
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/jail-survey-7-in-10-felons-register-as-democrats/article/2541412

I was just about to post that criminals may take umbrage at being linked to Democrats, but the linked study definitely shows that such is not the case.

Sooner8th
11/4/2014, 09:12 AM

I was just about to post that criminals may take umbrage at being linked to Democrats, but the linked study definitely shows that such is not the case.

Jesus, did you two bother to read the article? Did you see the part where they said -

The study looked at three states which are reminding convicts that they can vote after leaving jail: New York, New Mexico and North Carolina.

New York is a democratic state, NM 47% dem, 31% rep and NC Republicans: 2,012,698 Democrats: 2,767,855.

So the three states they looked at are heavily democratic and you guys run with it, no wonder republicans are pushing for felons not to vote. Now we have to fight all criminals are dems along with cuttin' cg taxes raise revenues and illegals are votin'. This is why I question you guys intelligence and call you lemmings. No critical examination of the facts, just hear what you want and run with it. Let them do a study in Mississippi, Alabama and Kansas and see how that turns out.

Turd_Ferguson
11/4/2014, 01:48 PM
Jesus, did you two bother to read the article? Did you see the part where they said -

The study looked at three states which are reminding convicts that they can vote after leaving jail: New York, New Mexico and North Carolina.

New York is a democratic state, NM 47% dem, 31% rep and NC Republicans: 2,012,698 Democrats: 2,767,855.

So the three states they looked at are heavily democratic and you guys run with it, no wonder republicans are pushing for felons not to vote. Now we have to fight all criminals are dems along with cuttin' cg taxes raise revenues and illegals are votin'. This is why I question you guys intelligence and call you lemmings. No critical examination of the facts, just hear what you want and run with it. Let them do a study in Mississippi, Alabama and Kansas and see how that turns out.

I can guarantee your ignorant *** that Alabama and Mississippi would definitely have more dem criminals than pubs. Figures you'd be too ****'n stupid to know that.

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/4/2014, 07:05 PM
Just wanted you to know that Sooner8th has officially been put on suicide watch ...

His frail mind may not be able to withstand the potential onslaught that the donkeys may be subjected to tonight..

Please keep him in your thoughts

Sooner8th
11/4/2014, 11:19 PM
I can guarantee your ignorant *** that Alabama and Mississippi would definitely have more dem criminals than pubs. Figures you'd be too ****'n stupid to know that.

Prove it.

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/4/2014, 11:22 PM
Take the gun out of your mouth 8th, it's gonna be alright.

Just because the majority of Americans disagree with your political beliefs, and can actually admit the dismal failure of the liberals, life is still worth living.

Pubs take senate..

hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

Sooner8th
11/5/2014, 12:12 AM

Just because the majority of Americans disagree with your political beliefs, and can actually admit the dismal failure of the liberals, life is still worth living.

Pubs take senate..

hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

So with a low turnout mid term election it's an indication that liberals are failing, but in a presidential year, 2008, conservatives weren't a failure?

Typical mid term election. Reagan lost 8 senate seats and 5 house seats in 1986.

REDREX
11/5/2014, 12:14 AM
Barack and the Dems got their *** kicked spin it anyway you want

Sooner8th
11/5/2014, 12:20 AM
Barack and the Dems got their *** kicked spin it anyway you want

Spin?

Typical mid term election. Reagan lost 8 senate seats and 5 house seats in 1986. Is a fact. About the same as this year.

Sooner8th
11/5/2014, 12:23 AM

Pubs take senate..

hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!

A majority? Really? In an mid term election that always goes against the incumbent party?

Try when more of the population votes like in 2012. Did a majority of Americans disagree with your political beliefs then?

Nominee Barack Obama Mitt Romney
Party Democratic Republican
Popular vote 65,915,796 60,933,500

REDREX
11/5/2014, 08:07 AM
Like I said it was a BUTT Kicken-------Barack is a huge drag on the Dems

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/5/2014, 08:26 AM
Keep spinnin' 8th. This was a referendum on BHO agenda. People overwhelmingly rejected his *** last night, as well as this that supported him.

Needed 6 senate seats, we currently have a net gain of 7.

And most seats in the house since 1928.

You can throw numbers about Obama out all day. You can try and trow Reagan under the bus all you want. The fact of the matter is, the liberals for whopped. First woman senator from Iowa, youngest woman elected to congress ever from NY, first African American conservative woman elected to congress from Utah.

Be a man and admit this was an *** kicking. Try to salvage any rrespect you might have from us on this board.

dwarthog
11/5/2014, 08:31 AM
Poor old 8th. All that educating he supplied to the unwashed masses was for naught. Oh well, back to spin central to gin up some excuses that they can supply the media echo chamber for how this repudiation of Obama's policies really doesn't mean what it means.

Sooner8th
11/5/2014, 09:07 AM
Keep spinnin' 8th. This was a referendum on BHO agenda. People overwhelmingly rejected his *** last night, as well as this that supported him.

Needed 6 senate seats, we currently have a net gain of 7.

And most seats in the house since 1928.

You can throw numbers about Obama out all day. You can try and trow Reagan under the bus all you want. The fact of the matter is, the liberals for whopped. First woman senator from Iowa, youngest woman elected to congress ever from NY, first African American conservative woman elected to congress from Utah.

Be a man and admit this was an *** kicking. Try to salvage any rrespect you might have from us on this board.

AGAIN - this is no spin.

Typical mid term election. Reagan lost 8 senate seats and 5 house seats in 1986.

Who is throwing reagan under the bus? I'm just telling the truth. Tell me - was the '86 election an @ss whoppin'? Was it a total and complete repudiation of reagan and his policies? Be consistent. Funny how when republicans win it's a sign that "the liberal agenda" is being rejected by America, but when democrats win - the election was stolen!

We took it in the shorts and we should act like republicans when they lost in 2008.

REDREX
11/5/2014, 09:32 AM
Wonder what the reason is that Ill, Maryland and Mass----all Blue states elected Rep Gov's?

olevetonahill
11/5/2014, 09:34 AM
Wonder what the reason is that Ill, Maryland and Mass----all Blue states elected Rep Gov's?

Because they are Fed up with Reagan?

Sooner8th
11/5/2014, 10:26 AM

Sweet Jesus, it happens a lot in blue states, Micheal Steele, Mitt Romney. I know it is hard for republicans to fathom voting for anyone other their own party. We are not lemmings.

olevetonahill
11/5/2014, 10:43 AM
Sweet Jesus, it happens a lot in blue states, Micheal Steele, Mitt Romney. I know it is hard for republicans to fathom voting for anyone other their own party. We are not lemmings.

When and Who did you vote for that was Repub?

REDREX
11/5/2014, 10:55 AM
Sweet Jesus, it happens a lot in blue states, Micheal Steele, Mitt Romney. I know it is hard for republicans to fathom voting for anyone other their own party. We are not lemmings.----Or could it be that these Blue states are tired of being driven into near bankruptcy by Liberal policies?

Sooner in Tampa
11/5/2014, 11:06 AM
----Or could it be that these Blue states are tired of being driven into near bankruptcy by Liberal policies?

It is an interesting paradigm...the HMFIC is a two term lib and the majority of the states have Republican governors...odd, huh?

okie52
11/5/2014, 11:48 AM
32 pub governors now...a 3 governor pickup I believe.

I don't ever remember in my lifetime the ratio ever being that high for either party (could be wrong though).

olevetonahill
11/5/2014, 03:25 PM

When and Who did you vote for that was Repub?

So Ya gonna answer the question ?
Ya ****ing Moran LOL

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/6/2014, 11:03 PM
[QUOTESo Ya gonna answer the question ? Ya ****ing Moran LOL[/QUOTE]

I guess not. Is he in hiding after Tuesday night?