flysooner9
11/2/2014, 07:29 PM
ugh, so much for tailgating again..

SoonerForLife92
11/2/2014, 08:41 PM
Four early games in a row... Awesome...

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/2/2014, 09:09 PM
Good thing I've perfected the Bloody Mary.

aurorasooner
11/2/2014, 11:07 PM
Fox obviously didn't think we could draw enough viewers in the afternoon time slot to compete with ND/Az State on ABC and the CBS SEC game (even though the Auburn/aTm game will probably be over by the half), which is probably right. Now if we'd just have had 1 loss, then I think the game would've been on their OTA afternoon time slot or switched with W VA/Texas on FS-1 (which they're probably betting will get some of the Aggie viewers if Auburn does blow them out early.
I think we're probably relegated to the early FS-1 time slot competing with the middle-of-the-road-Eastern-teams for the rest of the season, unless we get blasted by Baylor and then we'll probably be lucky to be on their FCS sport's tier with the remaining teams we're playing being (or projected to be) at the bottom half of the Big 12 barrel.

Mac94
11/3/2014, 09:48 AM
CBS SEC game (even though the Auburn/aTm game will probably be over by the half)

We'll be in it up until kick off ... that I'm sure of. After that ... with this bunch ... we get destroyed. At least OU and A&M aren't on at the same time .... I can watch the Sooners in peace and hopefully a Sooner win will help ease the blow of seeing my Ags get destroyed again.