PDA

View Full Version : Ok Im disapointed in the season BUT

olevetonahill
11/1/2014, 11:00 PM
Im proud as hell of our Guys
751 Yards of O with the starters pulled at the end of the 3rd! Not bad at all Guys
Our D gave a a tad over 300 yards I aint bitching. Sure they made some mistakes. They Human But they did Dayum Fine

Im a Proud SOONER:drunk:

aero
11/1/2014, 11:16 PM
Yes, I'm pretty bummed with the season but the team has never given up in any game. And even if we are supposed to beat ISU doesn't mean it happens just by showing up. Good for the team. They did well. Always proud of the players.

cherokeebrewer
11/2/2014, 10:16 AM
I'm not getting down on this team. We were oh so close...

olevetonahill
11/2/2014, 10:50 AM
I'm not getting down on this team. We were oh so close...

5 points. Yup Id say we the BEST 2 loss team and better than most 1 loss teams

Soonerwake
11/2/2014, 03:21 PM
Agree 100%. I'd take our boys over Nebraska, Ohio State, MSU, Notre Dame, ASU, etc...

Curly Bill
11/2/2014, 04:26 PM
5 points. Yup Id say we the BEST 2 loss team and better than most 1 loss teams

Nothing like moral victories! And I thought you were a Sooner, and not a Pokes fan? :nevreness:

8timechamps
11/2/2014, 05:45 PM
When TK made the (ill advised) option pitch to Flowers, it kinda felt like old school OU football. Iowa State may beat someone they shouldn't this year (and what seems like every year), but it's not OU.

That was a fun game to watch.

birddog
11/2/2014, 05:47 PM
I've enjoyed the season, frustration and all. We don't have a lot of impact players on defense but I really like what bell has become and seeing perine, and shep do their thang has taken a lil, very lil, sting out of the disappointment. Definitely no moral victories for the two losses by 5 points, that actually IS the sting, but it's looking like we lost to talented teams. Time for Baylor to prepare their anuses.