PDA

View Full Version : Oh so now we let Knight loose?

soonercastor
11/1/2014, 12:34 PM
Guess we do t have to worry about him being banged up for the playoffs:boxing:

SoCalBigRed
11/1/2014, 12:40 PM
I have nothing to say...

Other than I had a similar thought run through my head.

SoCalBigRed
11/1/2014, 12:53 PM
What is this guy at half talking about?

First, he makes a good point. If this is the offense we run, TK plays like this (minus the 2 bonehead picks)... we're the best team in the country.

Then he says, "In the 2nd half Josh Heupel has to get him to sit back in the pocket. Especially to prepare for a team like Baylor."

What?

No... this is the TK we need. This is the same TK against 'bama (minus the two bonehead picks). I realize TK didn't rush much against 'bama. However, it was a rep he had built over his good play during the year and one 'bama had to respect. He also carried himself much differently in that game, versus the ones he's played in this year. I think he's suffering from what used to be called sophomore year blues (doesn't matter what year he really is)... its a bummer we're losing 4 across the line. I hope we're deep and good.

Mookie91
Iowa State has beaten Iowa and Toledo, not the 85 Bears. Knight could eat a sandwich in the pocket and Ross and Perine look like their running against Troy

TXSooner
really bad decisions on those picks. why force anything with a lead this big?

Mookie91
11/1/2014, 12:54 PM
What is this guy at half talking about?

First, he makes a good point. If this is the offense we run, TK plays like this (minus the 2 bonehead picks)... we're the best team in the country.

Then he says, "In the 2nd half Josh Heupel has to get him to sit back in the pocket. Especially to prepare for a team like Baylor."

What?

No... this is the TK we need. This is the same TK against 'bama (minus the two bonehead picks).

Because Baylor is gonna put 8 in the box and see if Knight can stay in the pocket and beat them as did TCU and K State

CatfishSooner
11/1/2014, 01:09 PM
Any word on Shepherd's injury?

soonercastor
11/1/2014, 02:09 PM
Here comes Cody. Always pissed me off that we didn't put our back up QB in blowouts. Good to see

soonercastor
11/1/2014, 02:10 PM
Here comes Cody. Always pissed me off that we didn't put our back up QB in blowouts. Good to see

And he throws a pick as I typed that.

SoonerorLater
11/1/2014, 03:23 PM
I think a lot of this was a diversion to give Baylor a lot to think about in preparation for next week's game. Now da Bears will have to spend time working on defending the option which it is doubtful we will see much of.

swardboy
11/1/2014, 07:43 PM
I say we keep Knight, not cut him.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
11/1/2014, 10:38 PM
I prefer letting him loose to letting him lose.

Therealsouthsider
11/1/2014, 10:51 PM
....wait a minute....time out!

ss

OUmillenium
11/2/2014, 12:13 PM
You guys always crack me up! The time outs were not burned up by the defense yday. We either stopped em cold or gave em a quick score but no time outs!!! Now on to 4th grade football!

Therealsouthsider
11/2/2014, 01:41 PM
You guys always crack me up! The time outs were not burned up by the defense yday. We either stopped em cold or gave em a quick score but no time outs!!! Now on to 4th grade football!

....I was just having withdrawals

ss