PDA

View Full Version : My Midterm Ballot

SicEmBaylor
10/29/2014, 04:29 PM
For those interested:
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10473050_10153415227308484_4613019858861356839_n.j pg?oh=e4c5645b5560029c5055f2d39ad57125&oe=54EAD74B
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/64242_10153415227298484_3114666795629856669_n.jpg? oh=000c2a02f38d4eb33c42b65a6026e07a&oe=54EA5C77&__gda__=1424359606_a61c530c35d0286cec329d441c6d356 a

TheHumanAlphabet
10/29/2014, 06:19 PM
I am voting against Abortion Barbie and The Leftist's agenda.

SicEmBaylor
10/29/2014, 07:27 PM

A very good friend of mine is one of Abbott's senior policy advisers. We've argued over Abbott a bit -- my issues with him would preclude me from voting in his favor, but I sure as hell would never vote for Wendy Davis either. I would sure as hell never vote for another Bush especially George P.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/30/2014, 08:49 AM
A very good friend of mine is one of Abbott's senior policy advisers. We've argued over Abbott a bit -- my issues with him would preclude me from voting in his favor, but I sure as hell would never vote for Wendy Davis either. I would sure as hell never vote for another Bush especially George P.

I would love to vote for Klass, but feel it is a wasted vote and don't want to give Abortion Barbie a chance.

I will never vote for another Bush again...

Abortion Barbie's latest...A supporter in front of a crowd talk about how Abbott "rolls around"... Now if this were a Repub saying this about a Dim...all hell would break loose in the media. Excuse me, AB is a "c" four letter word person.

Soonerjeepman
10/30/2014, 11:05 AM
Kansas will be interesting...both the Gov and Senate are really open. the dems pulled a fast one and dropped out leaving the "independent" against Roberts. I REALLY don't want to vote pub just because...but this "independent" is far from that. The dems knew their guy was toast so they dropped him and jumped on the independent guy.

SicEmBaylor
10/30/2014, 11:18 AM
Kansas will be interesting...both the Gov and Senate are really open. the dems pulled a fast one and dropped out leaving the "independent" against Roberts. I REALLY don't want to vote pub just because...but this "independent" is far from that. The dems knew their guy was toast so they dropped him and jumped on the independent guy.

I didn't realize you lived in Kansas. The best thing to happen to Kansas is when we burned it.
#quantrillisahero

okie52
10/30/2014, 11:27 AM
I didn't realize you lived in Kansas. The best thing to happen to Kansas is when we burned it.
#quantrillisahero

Any particular reason you voted for James Walters over Thomas Alford?

dwarthog
10/30/2014, 11:34 AM

Yeah, the dems are really pulling out all the stops in Kansas to get that Senate seat... A little chicanery with Orman doing the party switch.

SicEmBaylor
10/30/2014, 12:16 PM
Any particular reason you voted for James Walters over Thomas Alford?

I haven't voted yet. That's just a sample ballot of how I will vote.

He's a FTG man. He was an ADA under a man that I have known, literally, my entire life and have a tremendous amount of respect for. He also specializes in medical malpractice defense cases which I find endearing.

Alford is also a Nigh appointee.

okie52
10/30/2014, 12:38 PM
I haven't voted yet. That's just a sample ballot of how I will vote.

He's a FTG man. He was an ADA under a man that I have known, literally, my entire life and have a tremendous amount of respect for. He also specializes in medical malpractice defense cases which I find endearing.

Alford is also a Nigh appointee.

Alford was a frat brother in college but I never knew of his political allegiances (if any) although back in those days most boys were conservative and dems that were from Muskogee. I didn't even know he was a judge and haven't seen him for 40 years.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/30/2014, 01:11 PM

He isn't really independent... He is Dim, just not saying it...

Sooner8th
10/30/2014, 01:51 PM

Tell me what exactly is the The Leftist's agenda?

SicEmBaylor
10/30/2014, 01:54 PM
Alford was a frat brother in college but I never knew of his political allegiances (if any) although back in those days most boys were conservative and dems that were from Muskogee. I didn't even know he was a judge and haven't seen him for 40 years.

From all accounts, he's a very nice man. I have an ex g/f whose aunt worked for him. But business is business.

TAFBSooner
10/30/2014, 02:01 PM
n/m

Soonerjeepman
10/30/2014, 02:08 PM
He isn't really independent... He is Dim, just not saying it...

yup...but idiots up here don't see that.

SicEmBaylor
10/30/2014, 02:26 PM

Honestly, do people really not know this by now? How is anyone in the dark about this?

Sooner8th
10/30/2014, 03:14 PM

This is one time you and I completely agree. These people are a bunch of idiots, republicans are 45% of registered voters and democrats have 25%. You are speaking of your own.

This is proof positive how brainwashed republicans and conservatives are against democrats. You guys are always claiming to vote for the candidate not the party, but a guy who could hardly get any votes in '08 as a dem only has to change from a D to an I and has is leading in the polls in deep red kansas.

I have not seen a single ad from roberts talking about what he has done in Washington, all they do is scream reid, obama and LIBERAL!! Roberts has not had a single bill passed of his own, skipped out on 75-80% of agriculture committee meetings, voted against the farm bill yet in the debate took credit for some of the things it did. Does not own a home in kansas, he himself said I come back to kansas every time i get an opponent and his former campaign manager once said after the primary he is going back home Virginia to rest. Yet he still is getting around 44% in the polls, like you said - idiots.

Soonerjeepman
10/30/2014, 06:54 PM
This is one time you and I completely agree. These people are a bunch of idiots, republicans are 45% of registered voters and democrats have 25%. You are speaking of your own.

This is proof positive how brainwashed republicans and conservatives are against democrats. You guys are always claiming to vote for the candidate not the party, but a guy who could hardly get any votes in '08 as a dem only has to change from a D to an I and has is leading in the polls in deep red kansas.

I have not seen a single ad from roberts talking about what he has done in Washington, all they do is scream reid, obama and LIBERAL!! Roberts has not had a single bill passed of his own, skipped out on 75-80% of agriculture committee meetings, voted against the farm bill yet in the debate took credit for some of the things it did. Does not own a home in kansas, he himself said I come back to kansas every time i get an opponent and his former campaign manager once said after the primary he is going back home Virginia to rest. Yet he still is getting around 44% in the polls, like you said - idiots.

just pisses you off....lol. Just like romney vs obama....the least evil of the two. That's how I voted. I actually agree with you...except BOTH candidates have crappy ads...just bitch about each other.

SicEmBaylor
10/30/2014, 09:11 PM
just pisses you off....lol. Just like romney vs obama....the least evil of the two. That's how I voted. I actually agree with you...except BOTH candidates have crappy ads...just bitch about each other.

Voting for the lesser of two evils does absolutely nothing except exacerbate the problem. The only thing political parties and candidates understand is losing at the ballot box. Voting for the lesser of two evils teaches them nothing. Absolutely nothing. It just puts ****ty *******s into office, and encourages similar like-minded candidates. The GOP absolutely must break away from the neoconservatives and the lunatic evangelical movement and adopt a sensible pro-liberty platform with pro-liberty candidates.

If you voted for the lesser of two evils then you are 100% part of the problem. As big a part of the problem as whatever elected official or candidate you can name that you hate the most.

Soonerjeepman
10/30/2014, 10:20 PM
Voting for the lesser of two evils does absolutely nothing except exacerbate the problem. The only thing political parties and candidates understand is losing at the ballot box. Voting for the lesser of two evils teaches them nothing. Absolutely nothing. It just puts ****ty *******s into office, and encourages similar like-minded candidates. The GOP absolutely must break away from the neoconservatives and the lunatic evangelical movement and adopt a sensible pro-liberty platform with pro-liberty candidates.

If you voted for the lesser of two evils then you are 100% part of the problem. As big a part of the problem as whatever elected official or candidate you can name that you hate the most.

lol..whatever bud...I really could care less what you think, but I'll play along...there were only 2 candidates...had to vote for one. I voted in the primary trying to get the incumbent out, my guy lost so I either vote for the pub or the independent...who is really a dem.

FaninAma
10/31/2014, 09:51 AM
A vote for Orman is a vote for Harry reid to remain Senate Majority Leader.

Soonerjeepman
10/31/2014, 11:25 AM
A vote for Orman is a vote for Harry reid to remain Senate Majority Leader.

yup, which is why I'll vote for Roberts.

hawaii 5-0
10/31/2014, 12:21 PM
Did Roberts finally move to Kansas?

Always kinda nice to actually live in the State you represent.

With Congress's approval even less than Obama's, anyone who votes to reelect a Congressperson has no business complaining.

5-0

Sooner8th
10/31/2014, 12:58 PM
yup, which is why I'll vote for Roberts.

I think you know what word I'm thinking here. Trying to be nice.

Sooner8th
10/31/2014, 01:01 PM

With Congress's approval even less than Obama's, anyone who votes to reelect a Congressperson has no business complaining.

5-0

No he has not. Still living in Virginia and going back home to Virginia to rest after the primary, but he does come back whenever he gets an opponent.

TAFBSooner
10/31/2014, 01:01 PM
lol..whatever bud...I really could care less what you think, but I'll play along...there were only 2 candidates...had to vote for one. I voted in the primary trying to get the incumbent out, my guy lost so I either vote for the pub or the independent...who is really a dem.

I think Sic'Em is saying you have the option to not vote, or not vote a particular race if you don't like the candidate. I wish that declining voter participation would worry the pols that they are losing legitimacy in the eyes of the people, but (here where there are no unicorns) they DGAS. They just plan their campaigns around the existing preferences and participation rates. (And give more military hardware to the police.)

The question for Sic'Em (if I read his comments correctly) is how do you effect the political environment that you have to live and hopefully thrive in? Or do you give that up as a fool's game and concentrate on adapting yourself to living in the environment as it is, and as it evolves?

Soonerjeepman
10/31/2014, 01:07 PM
I think Sic'Em is saying you have the option to not vote, or not vote a particular race if you don't like the candidate. I wish that declining voter participation would worry the pols that they are losing legitimacy in the eyes of the people, but (here where there are no unicorns) they DGAS. They just plan their campaigns around the existing preferences and participation rates. (And give more military hardware to the police.)

The question for Sic'Em (if I read his comments correctly) is how do you effect the political environment that you have to live and hopefully thrive in? Or do you give that up as a fool's game and concentrate on adapting yourself to living in the environment as it is, and as it evolves?

I understand that, but I also see the big picture.

I wish there were term limits. Like you said, we are basically "stuck" with what we have. I'd rather vote for the big picture then not vote at all.

Yes, 8th and 5-0, I know the deal...still better than the dem...for the big picture.

Soonerjeepman
10/31/2014, 01:09 PM
I think you know what word I'm thinking here. Trying to be nice.

lol, like give a flying rat's a$$ what you think. Call me what you want.

Soonerjeepman
10/31/2014, 01:10 PM

5-0

yes I do, thanks

okie52
10/31/2014, 01:26 PM
Orman is an amnesty lover.

FaninAma
10/31/2014, 01:30 PM
The Democrats are a huge weevils.
The GOP is a small weevil.

So I guess I voted for the lesser of 2 weevils....get it?....lesser of 2 weevils?

BTW, what movie is that line from?

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2014, 01:31 PM

You don't have to vote for one. You can abstain. For example, if there were only two choices in the gubernatorial and special senate elections then you can be damned sure I wouldn't have voted for one just for the same of voting for one.

FaninAma
10/31/2014, 01:38 PM
You don't have to vote for one. You can abstain. For example, if there were only two choices in the gubernatorial and special senate elections then you can be damned sure I wouldn't have voted for one just for the same of voting for one.

Appreciate the advice on the Judges. I am not a big fan of the Oklahoma State Supreme Court. I voted for the independent running against Tom Cole. Tom Cole is as bad as any politician in the country in regards to feeding at the federal hog trough. plus he is totally in the pockets of the local Native American tribe....IMHO.

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2014, 01:39 PM

The former; definitely not the latter. I'm of the opinion that my method will result in more rapid political change than continuing the false premise that one has to choose either one or the latter and the strategic voting and/or voting the 'lesser of two evils' is somehow the preferable way of effecting long-term change.

As I said, political parties and politicians only know and understand defeat at the ballot box. Only sustained losses over several cycles will cause a party to change, but this absolutely must be combined with active participation in the process either via issue advocacy groups, the party itself, subsidiary party organizations, etc. etc. They have to not only lose; they have to understand why they're losing. The base must make it perfectly clear why they are abandoning the party.

The party will ever change for the better or it will die. I'm not interest in voting Republican simply because of that (R) next to their name. I don't have any everlasting loyalty to the letter (R). Conservatives who refuse to vote for anything but a Republican come hell or high water is just as bad as blacks who refuse to abandon the Democratic Party despite the fact that the Democratic Party often doesn't represent their interests.

A good example of what I'm talking about has been taking place in the UK with voters increasingly abandoning the Tories for UKIP (I love Farage and UKIP...wish he was an American). If you'll see, the Tories are now moving closer to UKIP from previously entrenched positions. The voters made it very clear to the Tories why they were abandoning them and moving to UKIP. And that has even been happening, to a lesser degree, with some Labour voters.

Continuing to vote for **** means you're going to dine on nothing but a steady stream of ****.

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2014, 01:44 PM
Appreciate the advice on the Judges. I am not a big fan of the Oklahoma State Supreme Court. I voted for the independent running against Tom Cole. Tom Cole is as bad as any politician in the country in regards to feeding at the federal hog trough. plus he is totally in the pockets of the local Nativve American tribe....IMHO.

That's precisely how I feel about Lankford. There hasn't been a more consistent vote with the House leadership than Lankford. The notion that he's an independent conservative voice for the people of his district and that he will be an independent voice for the interests of Oklahoma is pure fantasy with all evidence to the contrary. He's also HORRIBLE on civil liberties and 4th Amendment issues.

He represents the worst kind of Republican imaginable, in my estimation, and there in nothing that could compel me to vote for him.

Fallin....well....Fallin has been a crony and a disappointing one at that. I suppose putting aside her relationship with the Chamber, what really disappoints me is that the GOP now has a solid majority in the Legislature, the Governor's office, the LT Gov's office, statewide elected offices, etc. etc. There is absolutely no reason why we shouldn't have already pushed forward on major economic improvements.

Having spent a decade in Texas, there are so many differences between the typical mindset of Texans and Oklahomans. Texas is just far more *eager* to push ahead than we are in this state. I could go on all day on the differences and ways Oklahoma could and should improve, but the lack of positive movement is such a shame.

Soonerjeepman
10/31/2014, 01:46 PM
I see your point, but I also do believe in some of the party's platform....so I'll vote for them. I'd rather see that than the other.

Sooner8th
10/31/2014, 02:16 PM
lol, like give a flying rat's a$$ what you think. Call me what you want.

I was going for lemming. It's conservatives like you who give conservatives a bad name.

BTW - hows that government job of yours going? I'm assuming you teach in a public school. Lucky you didn't get laid off like 841 other teachers in Kansas.

Sooner8th
10/31/2014, 02:20 PM
Orman is an amnesty lover.

Yet anothe lemming. Go to deep deep red southwest kansas and ask them what they think of illegal immigration. They LOVE it, it's the only people they can get for the wages they want to pay. Orman is only reflecting the majority of Kansans.

okie52
10/31/2014, 02:52 PM
Yet anothe lemming. Go to deep deep red southwest kansas and ask them what they think of illegal immigration. They LOVE it, it's the only people they can get for the wages they want to pay. Orman is only reflecting the majority of Kansans.

Speak on doormat. Having worked in SW Kansas I know about the hog farms and stockyards in liberal and garden city (and Guymon OK too). The stench would settle over liberal at night when I was staying there. In fact my time in Liberal in 2006 made me a very anti illegal immigration voter. Happened to be there for the cinco de mayo celebration and saw hundreds of illegals waiving the Mexican flags and demanding their rights as illegals. Of course none of them were speaking english and I asked an officer why there weren't arresting them. He said they used to but ICE would just turn them loose and it cost the city and county too much money to arrest them just to be set free a few days later. I applauded Bush, McCain and Kennedy's failure to get that horrid immigration bill passed.

The actual "citizens" in Kansas and OK that I talked to while I was leasing in SW Kansas hated the impact on their towns and schools. Most of the illegals kids couldn't speak English so the school systems were forced to hire bilingual teachers to accomodate them.

The slaughterhouse owner's love it because they get cheap labor otherwise they would have to pay a lot more for their workers....labor is something that dems have been all too willing to sellout in hopes of gaining the hispanic vote. Most of the farmers I dealt with in SW Kansas and the OK panhandle were family farms...the work was done by themselves or their family members so they weren't getting the benefit of cheap labor but they were paying for all of the illegals kids education.

They also recognized that beyond sales taxes the illegals were/would contribute almost nothing to the tax structure for the city, state and certainly not the feds.

Kansas isn't that far removed from OK and amnesty certainly isn't supported by the majority of Oklahomans. I doubt Kansans support it either.

badger
10/31/2014, 03:16 PM

I have an excuse -- Jim Bridenstine is running unopposed this go-around and defeated a longterm incumbent (Sully was around 10 years I think) two years ago. So, I ousted my bum two years ago and have no choice this time.

On the Senate side of Congress, we were only supposed to be able to oust one this go-around originally till Coburn had to be true to his anti-waste values and resign now so that there didn't have to be a special election :P So, Oklahoma will oust one incumbent Senator as it was scheduled to and will have the opportunity to again in two years.*

*pleasedon'taskaboutinhofepleasedon'taskaboutinhof e

Soonerjeepman
10/31/2014, 03:19 PM
I was going for lemming. It's conservatives like you who give conservatives a bad name.

BTW - hows that government job of yours going? I'm assuming you teach in a public school. Lucky you didn't get laid off like 841 other teachers in Kansas.

Going great...been a gov employee for 25 years...masters and all. Thanks for asking. Funny your tone suggest you think being a teaching is an easy cush gov job but then you rally the flag for the 841 that got laid off...which is it? you hate teachers or want to rally for their "gov jobs"? You're a confusing dude.

As far as me giving conservatives a bad name..lol...what a joke. You know nothing about me. I'm probably more conservative than you but you keep on spouting off...it's fun to see you get so riled up.

BTW, I spent a few years in Hugoton Ks, pretty much as far sw as you can go, besides Liberal. I beg to differ about them liking the illegals. Like Okie said, most of the family farmers and town folks didn't care for them. That area is wheat/milo farming...not fruit they don't need pickers.

EDIT* MOST of the farmers in that 4-5 county area have natural gas on their land, after all Hugoton is the Natural Gas Capital of the World, or so they claim....farming is a hobby.

okie52
10/31/2014, 03:23 PM
Going great...been a gov employee for 25 years...masters and all. Thanks for asking. Funny your tone suggest you think being a teach is an easy cush gov job but then you rally the flag for the 841 that got laid off...which is it? you hate teachers or want to rally for their "gov jobs"? You're a confusing dude.

As far as me giving conservatives a bad name..lol...what a joke. You know nothing about me. I'm probably more conservative than you but you keep on spouting off...it's fun to see you get so riled up.

BTW, I spent a few years in Hugoton Ks, pretty much as far sw as you can go, besides Liberal. I beg to differ about them liking the illegals. Like Okie said, most of the family farmers and town folks didn't care for them. That area is wheat/milo farming...not fruit they don't need pickers.

Once the DNC gave the go ahead to support illegals free thinking 8th was all in...

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2014, 05:40 PM
Lankford is a dangerous man who shouldn't be trusted with the seat of county dogcatcher much less united States Senator.

okie52
10/31/2014, 05:43 PM
Lankford is a dangerous man who shouldn't be trusted with the seat of county dogcatcher much less united States Senator.

I've worried about Langford caving to the baptists on amnesty

TAFBSooner
10/31/2014, 05:46 PM
I have an excuse -- Jim Bridenstine is running unopposed this go-around and defeated a longterm incumbent (Sully was around 10 years I think) two years ago. So, I ousted my bum two years ago and have no choice this time.

On the Senate side of Congress, we were only supposed to be able to oust one this go-around originally till Coburn had to be true to his anti-waste values and resign now so that there didn't have to be a special election :P So, Oklahoma will oust one incumbent Senator as it was scheduled to and will have the opportunity to again in two years.*

*pleasedon'taskaboutinhofepleasedon'taskaboutinhof e

Hey badg - what do you think about Jim Inhofe?

Sooner8th
10/31/2014, 06:33 PM
Going great...been a gov employee for 25 years...masters and all. Thanks for asking. Funny your tone suggest you think being a teaching is an easy cush gov job but then you rally the flag for the 841 that got laid off...which is it? you hate teachers or want to rally for their "gov jobs"? You're a confusing dude.

EDIT* MOST of the farmers in that 4-5 county area have natural gas on their land, after all Hugoton is the Natural Gas Capital of the World, or so they claim....farming is a hobby.

Actually I'm making fun of you for being a conservative and having yourself a government job. You know that is not a real job don't you? According to conservatives. Have you not seen what they think of you?

Are you voting for brownback? I'll bet you are......keep voting against you own best self interests.

Let me school you and okie52 on how politics works, republican style. First, rich republicans sue to get unlimited money to pac's so they can send it on defeating or getting individual candidates elected. Now who do you think they are going to listen to? The average person who votes for them or the guys who says - I am willing to spend whatever it takes to you defeated next cycle? Now, republicans had every opportunity for six years and did nothing. Just as soon as they are not in power off they scream...ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, AMNESTY, AMNESTY, DEMOCRATS JUST WANT TO MAKE THEM CITIZENS FOR VOTES. Conservatives grab their pitch forks and torches and run to the polls, voting in the very people who refused to do anything about it when they had the chance. Now who do you think likes illegal immigrants in western kansas? slaughter houses, dairy farms, big agriculture who love some cheap labor and these guys are not giving to or voting democratic. Do you understand you are being used?

farming is a hobby huh? kinda like ann romneys show horses, why is my tax dollars going to them? SOCIALISTS!!!

Sooner8th
10/31/2014, 06:34 PM
Once the DNC gave the go ahead to support illegals free thinking 8th was all in...

When did the DNC give the go ahead to support illegals - I missed that meeting.

okie52
10/31/2014, 11:48 PM
When did the DNC give the go ahead to support illegals - I missed that meeting.

Didn't you notice bootlicker? Every senate dem voted for the senate monstrosity called immigration reform....every one of them...all 55 of them. Get your goose stepping orders
and blindly march regardless of the harm it does the country.

I know, I know....you've proven what a free thinker you are when you disagreed with how Obama tied his shoes...hell even obammy backed off of his executive amnesty because the public had soured on his approach to immigration and he admitted as much when he stuck his tail between his legs and said he wouldn't do anything until after the midterms.

okie52
11/1/2014, 12:38 AM
Actually I'm making fun of you for being a conservative and having yourself a government job. You know that is not a real job don't you? According to conservatives. Have you not seen what they think of you?

Are you voting for brownback? I'll bet you are......keep voting against you own best self interests.

Let me school you and okie52 on how politics works, republican style. First, rich republicans sue to get unlimited money to pac's so they can send it on defeating or getting individual candidates elected. Now who do you think they are going to listen to? The average person who votes for them or the guys who says - I am willing to spend whatever it takes to you defeated next cycle? Now, republicans had every opportunity for six years and did nothing. Just as soon as they are not in power off they scream...ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, AMNESTY, AMNESTY, DEMOCRATS JUST WANT TO MAKE THEM CITIZENS FOR VOTES. Conservatives grab their pitch forks and torches and run to the polls, voting in the very people who refused to do anything about it when they had the chance. Now who do you think likes illegal immigrants in western kansas? slaughter houses, dairy farms, big agriculture who love some cheap labor and these guys are not giving to or voting democratic. Do you understand you are being used?

farming is a hobby huh? kinda like ann romneys show horses, why is my tax dollars going to them? SOCIALISTS!!!

Who kept amnesty from passing? Surely you don't think the mindless dems although the mindless part might attract you.

The pubs have a big faction within them that is pushing for amnesty....a lot of big business and the U.S. chamber of commerce...that doesn't mean it's good for the country it just means they think it's good for them. The taxpayers will bear the brunt of the illegals costs...you do understand that don't you? While the U.S. chamber of commerce is willing to sell America down the river so are the dems and big labor. Most of these illegals are poorly educated, low skilled and will be low tax generators. Most of them will never pay federal income taxes...starting to get the picture bootlicker? And it doesn't matter (except to you) whether this comes from the dems or the pubs it is bad for America. That means whether it comes from McCain, Schumer, Rubio, Flake, Menendez, W, Obama, Kennedy, Jeb, Clinton or any other sellout it is bad for the country and the tax payers.

I'll pause here for you to contact the DNC for your instructions.

Now send Obama a tersely worded letter where you disagree with his tie selection but applaud his forward thinking on putting 11,000,000 einsteins on the backs of the taxpayers. Of course that 11,000,000 is just a preliminary number as these fine citizens will greatly increase their numbers through family reunification....you do understand that don't you doormat? Those numbers could easily grow to 30,000,000 plus most of whom will never pay federal taxes...is this your trickle up theory?

So when you are counting your "lemmings" and you notice that the dems voted 100% for amnesty while the pubs were divided over it and have for the last decade still been able to defeat amnesty...well I'm sure that will be over your head.

For all of the dem self righteous indignation over the minimum wage and outsourcing jobs, they sure don't have a problem with it if it means future voters.

SCOUT
11/1/2014, 12:54 AM
You ever notice how SicEm and 8th are very passionate yet never acknowledge each other?

Sooner8th
11/1/2014, 10:18 AM
Who kept amnesty from passing? Surely you don't think the mindless dems although the mindless part might attract you.

The pubs have a big faction within them that is pushing for amnesty....a lot of big business and the U.S. chamber of commerce...that doesn't mean it's good for the country it just means they think it's good for them. The taxpayers will bear the brunt of the illegals costs...you do understand that don't you? While the U.S. chamber of commerce is willing to sell America down the river so are the dems and big labor. Most of these illegals are poorly educated, low skilled and will be low tax generators. Most of them will never pay federal income taxes...starting to get the picture bootlicker? And it doesn't matter (except to you) whether this comes from the dems or the pubs it is bad for America. That means whether it comes from McCain, Schumer, Rubio, Flake, Menendez, W, Obama, Kennedy, Jeb, Clinton or any other sellout it is bad for the country and the tax payers.

I'll pause here for you to contact the DNC for your instructions.

Now send Obama a tersely worded letter where you disagree with his tie selection but applaud his forward thinking on putting 11,000,000 einsteins on the backs of the taxpayers. Of course that 11,000,000 is just a preliminary number as these fine citizens will greatly increase their numbers through family reunification....you do understand that don't you doormat? Those numbers could easily grow to 30,000,000 plus most of whom will never pay federal taxes...is this your trickle up theory?

So when you are counting your "lemmings" and you notice that the dems voted 100% for amnesty while the pubs were divided over it and have for the last decade still been able to defeat amnesty...well I'm sure that will be over your head.

For all of the dem self righteous indignation over the minimum wage and outsourcing jobs, they sure don't have a problem with it if it means future voters.

So you agree it was republicans who want amnesty too, just like your deity RONALD REAGAN! Dems doing what your god RONALD REAGAN did and you are grabbing your pitchfork and torch, headin' to the polls.

Obama has removed more undocumented immigrants from the United States than even President Bush, earning the soubriquet of deporter-in-chief. Worse, he has been downright heartless in how he's dealt with unaccompanied Latin American minors seeking asylum, pressing to deport them without even the hearing required under a Bush-era law against human trafficking.

http://theweek.com/article/index/270956/if-democrats-abandon-immigration-reform-after-tuesdays-likely-loss-they-will-turn-2016-into-a-debacle

How does it feel to be a rube? Hatin' some illegals while your party wants 'em here.

okie52
11/1/2014, 10:59 AM
So you agree it was republicans who want amnesty, just like your deity RONALD REAGAN! Dems doing what your god RONALD REAGAN did and you are grabbing your pitchfork and torch, headin' to the polls.

Obama has removed more undocumented immigrants from the United States than even President Bush, earning the soubriquet of deporter-in-chief. Worse, he has been downright heartless in how he's dealt with unaccompanied Latin American minors seeking asylum, pressing to deport them without even the hearing required under a Bush-era law against human trafficking.

http://theweek.com/article/index/270956/if-democrats-abandon-immigration-reform-after-tuesdays-likely-loss-they-will-turn-2016-into-a-debacle

How does it feel to be a rube? Hatin' some illegals while your party wants 'em here.

Reagan's failure on immigration should have been a lesson to all Americans...even a sellout bootlicker like yourself. That all dems (like your goose stepping self) and some pubs want to repeat the mistake on a much grander scale should be enough of a reason for Americans to vote these sell outs out of office.

Some repubs want amnesty...no doubt about it. The Mccains, flakes, rubios and Graham's not only want it but are pushing for it....well except Rubio who has now flip flopped on the issue. But that is nothing compared to the lockstep zombie approach from the dems (you get full credit for blind mindless adherence). The dems haven't met an illegal they didn't like and their voting record proves it.

Thank God for the pub house that has saved America from these sell outs.

Schumer called illegal immigration "the next civil rights issue". And a bootlicker like yourself is nodding his head in agreement while trying to grovel low enough to be attractive to the Hispanic voters. 11,000,000 plus potential dems is the price for selling out labor and the country. Some like Obama, dems, McCain, et al and probably your mindless self actually think we owe these invaders residency and citizenship.

Kudos to Obama for his deportations....to hell with him, you, W, Jeb, and all of the other sell outs that support harming the country. And, unlike you, I don't care which party pushes amnesty it is bad for the country.

Sooner8th
11/1/2014, 11:19 AM
Reagan's failure on immigration should have been a lesson to all Americans...even a sellout bootlicker like yourself. That all dems (like your goose stepping self) and some pubs want to repeat the mistake on a much grander scale should be enough of a reason for Americans to vote these sell outs out of office.

Some repubs want amnesty...no doubt about it. The Mccains, flakes, rubios and Graham's not only want it but are pushing for it....well except Rubio who has now flip flopped on the issue. But that is nothing compared to the lockstep zombie approach from the dems (you get full credit for blind mindless adherence). The dems haven't met an illegal they didn't like and their voting record proves it.

Schumer called illegal immigration "the next civil rights issue". And a bootlicker like yourself is nodding his head in agreement while trying to grovel low enough to be attractive to the Hispanic voters. 11,000,000 plus potential dems is the price for selling out labor and the country. Some like Obama, dems, McCain, et al and probably your mindless self actually think we owe these invaders residency and citizenship.

Kudos to Obama for his deportations....to hell with him, you, W, Jeb, and all of the other sell outs that support harming the country. And, unlike you, I don't care which party pushes amnesty it is bad for the country.

Oh go **** yourself, bootlicker.

I find it funny that the big business that run the republican party and big majority of republicans want immigration but somehow it is obama and the democrats you are freaking out about.

It is a very small minority of loudmouth, opportunist teabaggers in the house and a couple in the senate who don't want it. REAGAN is all I have to say. Tell me what you want to do with them, all 11,000,000.

okie52
11/1/2014, 03:12 PM

I find it funny that the big business that run the republican party and big majority of republicans want immigration but somehow it is obama and the democrats you are freaking out about.

It is a very small minority of loudmouth, opportunist teabaggers in the house and a couple in the senate who don't want it. REAGAN is all I have to say. Tell me what you want to do with them, all 11,000,000.

Dems are all in 100% on amnesty. Can't get much more lemming like than that there bootlicker. 54 goosestepping dems (that's 100% of the dems in the senate at that time) along with 14 sellout pubs (that's less than 1/3 of the pubs) voted for amnesty in the senate while 32 pub senators voted against it...more than just a couple against it there Einstein.

But your reading comprehension due to your mindless adherence to the DNC mantra fails you. Any criticism of dems is blindly defended by you even if that same criticism is applied to pubs...very lemming like of you 8th. I expect the dems to sellout regardless of the impact on the country to solidify their position with hispanics. My main gripes on amnesty have been against pub sellouts like McCain, Jeb, W, Graham, Rubio, Flake and the US chamber of commerce to name a few. This myth that the majority of pub support amnesty is comical...see Eric Cantor. I hope the same fate befalls McCain, Flake, Rubio et al.

Reagan's amnesty for 3,000,000 illegals was an absolute failure...almost nobody disputes that. So now you want to do the same thing for roughly 4 times as many illegals? Is Reagan your God (well after Obama of course) where his failures are to be duplicated by the dems (or in this case quadruplicated) and pub sellouts? Is that the dem gameplan? Brilliant!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/24/opinion/24meese.html

Romney had it right on "self deportation". Take away the jobs and benefits and most of the illegals will leave...heh...Mexico will look good to them. Over 1,000,000 illegals left during the recession...remember when we used to be talking about 12,000,000 illegals? Maybe we could provide a train like Mexico does to help take them "humanely" to the border (free of charge).

But there will be bootlickers like you, Obama, McCain, Pelosi, Graham, et al that think we "owe it to them" no matter how bad it if for the country...be sure and wipe the footprints off of your back doormat.

olevetonahill
11/1/2014, 03:16 PM

Get your OWN word you Bootlicking Lemming wannabe LOSER

Sooner8th
11/1/2014, 03:23 PM
Get your OWN word you Bootlicking Lemming wannabe LOSER

How ****ing original you ignorant bootlicking cocksucking lemming loser

olevetonahill
11/1/2014, 03:28 PM

How ****ing original you ignorant bootlicking cocksucking lemming loser

Id rather be a Loser than a Winner like you
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhpy9facdc1qziaa6.gif

Sooner8th
11/1/2014, 03:30 PM
Id rather be a Loser than a Winner like you
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhpy9facdc1qziaa6.gif

Like i said - even charlie thinks you're a loser.

http://www.mulevariations.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/charlie_sheen_loser.jpg

olevetonahill
11/1/2014, 03:38 PM
Like i said - even charlie thinks you're a loser.

http://www.mulevariations.com/sites/default/files/inline-images/charlie_sheen_loser.jpg

:drunk::highly_amused:

SicEmBaylor
11/1/2014, 06:05 PM
You ever notice how SicEm and 8th are very passionate yet never acknowledge each other?
The art of playing coy.

olevetonahill
11/1/2014, 06:09 PM
The art of playing coy.

You sayin ya got the Man crush on KC?

ouwasp
11/4/2014, 12:07 AM
Voting against Fallin

For Lamb

For Cox

For Republican federal office holders

May just disregard all the supreme court retention stuff.

Hope to watch the Hope & Change crowd do some wailing and gnashing of teeth on Fox tomorrow night. If the Dems pull a surprise and keep the US Senate, I'll be tempted to get drunk.

okie52
11/4/2014, 07:43 AM
Voting against joe Dorman.

SoonerorLater
11/4/2014, 09:37 AM
It's hard to get the motivation to go mark a ballot knowing that it will make no difference whatsoever in the end. Largely just a charade.

Soonerjeepman
11/4/2014, 11:17 AM

you're such an idiot...lol. Yeah, teaching is not a real job~!

Wishboned
11/4/2014, 05:10 PM
It's hard to get the motivation to go mark a ballot knowing that it will make no difference whatsoever in the end. Largely just a charade.

I refer to it as rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Sooner8th
11/4/2014, 05:27 PM
you're such an idiot...lol. Yeah, teaching is not a real job~!

Actually I'm making fun of you for being a conservative and having yourself a government job. You know that is not a real job don't you? According to conservatives.

Is what I said. Not me talking, but just quoting conservatives. You see, conservatives don't think government jobs are real jobs and teaching school in a public school system is a government job.

Get it?

olevetonahill
11/4/2014, 05:48 PM
Actually I'm making fun of you for being a conservative and having yourself a government job. You know that is not a real job don't you? According to conservatives.

Is what I said. Not me talking, but just quoting conservatives. You see, conservatives don't think government jobs are real jobs and teaching school in a public school system is a government job.

Get it?

Just when I think you cant possibly say anything stupider You come thru.
Good Jorb Moran.

REDREX
11/4/2014, 11:32 PM
I hope everyone enjoyed the election results as much as I did-----Anyone notice who won the Senate race in Kansas? Who won the Kansas Gov race?

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/4/2014, 11:48 PM
:)

olevetonahill
11/4/2014, 11:50 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/p552x414/10411184_799235506800830_5768079126904363699_n.png ?oh=62f7a65d8283988136699a237ae14748&oe=54EF7D5B&__gda__=1424773309_c3df9e7d0a83384bcd7f3c3c4d5653d c

SicEmBaylor
11/5/2014, 01:44 AM
Don't blame me; I voted for Prawdzienski

okie52
11/5/2014, 06:43 AM
I hope everyone enjoyed the election results as much as I did-----Anyone notice who won the Senate race in Kansas? Who won the Kansas Gov race?

Roberts and Brownback....they're baaack

SoonerorLater
11/5/2014, 08:20 AM
And what will change out of this election?..... Nothing much, it will be back to business as usual in DC.

dwarthog
11/5/2014, 08:33 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/p552x414/10411184_799235506800830_5768079126904363699_n.png ?oh=62f7a65d8283988136699a237ae14748&oe=54EF7D5B&__gda__=1424773309_c3df9e7d0a83384bcd7f3c3c4d5653d c

About damn time this guy got shown the door.

SoonerorLater
11/5/2014, 08:57 AM
About damn time this guy got shown the door.

Won't do any good. They're like cockroaches they just keep showing back up.

olevetonahill
11/5/2014, 09:07 AM

Yea but It does feel good to stomp on one of em from time to time!

badger
11/5/2014, 09:36 AM

Usually I use the cockroach analogy for whorn fans. they seem to show up in their t-shirts everywhere.

alas, we've stomped them so many times that they're starting to disappear. oh dear what will the world do without its burnt orange cockroaches :mack:

SoonerorLater
11/5/2014, 09:36 AM
Yea but It does feel good to stomp on one of em from time to time!

Yeah there is that, and purely for the entertainment value he would be a fun one to see squished.

dwarthog
11/5/2014, 09:37 AM

Maybe they will actually pass a budget, get some legislation through the process etc., something that hasn't been accomplished since Dingy Harry has been running the Senate.

SoonerorLater
11/5/2014, 10:19 AM
Haven't seen 8th around this morning. He's probably on suicide watch after last night.

olevetonahill
11/5/2014, 10:26 AM
Post 19 LOL Hes blaming Reagan now
I also figured he'd be licking his wounds or his balls or whatever LOL

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?184978-Get-your-riot-excuses-ready

Sooner in Tampa
11/5/2014, 11:08 AM
Haven't seen 8th around this morning. He's probably on suicide watch after last night.
We could only be so lucky...

okie52
11/5/2014, 11:47 AM
The pubs picked up 3 state senators in the Oklahoma State Legislature making it now a 40-8 pub majority.

The dems however picked up 2 reps in the OK state house making it now 70-31 pubs.

okie52
11/5/2014, 12:27 PM
I'm not sure that dems running away from Obama really helped them even though he is very unpopular. Just about every pub tied their dem opponent to Obama and the dems were almost unanimously trying to hide from their support for Obama. Better to go down on your principles than trying to hide your true colors in some political vaguery. People can smell a dodge and these weren't all that hidden.

Turd_Ferguson
11/5/2014, 12:42 PM
O'Harry had no problem locking down the senate so his "light skinned, doesn't have a negro dialect" president could use his phone and pen to make his own laws. Let's see what happens when the pubs start putting stuff on Obamas dex and he veto's it all. I don't think that will bode well for the dim's in 16.

champions77
11/5/2014, 12:55 PM
I guess old Lib David Axelrod stated this AM that the GOP would have to "moderate" their views now in dealing with the Prez. Huh? It's the GOP that has to moderate their views? The GOP just won the Senate and increased their scope in the House and elected Republican Governors in bastions of liberalism Massachusetts, Illinois and Maryland and it's the GOP that has to "moderate" their views? How about the hard left radical President moderate his stance on issues of importance to Americans? He has moved to the right not one inch in six years (elections have consequences) and the out of touch libs like Axelrod still expect the GOP to moderate their views.

Shows you just far out of touch the Democratic Party has been. This false narrative that the GOP is too far to the right has been finally refuted. People are finally seeing which party harbors radicals.

Soonerjeepman
11/5/2014, 01:07 PM
I guess old Lib David Axelrod stated this AM that the GOP would have to "moderate" their views now in dealing with the Prez. Huh? It's the GOP that has to moderate their views? The GOP just won the Senate and increased their scope in the House and elected Republican Governors in bastions of liberalism Massachusetts, Illinois and Maryland and it's the GOP that has to "moderate" their views? How about the hard left radical President moderate his stance on issues of importance to Americans? He has moved to the right not one inch in six years (elections have consequences) and the out of touch libs like Axelrod still expect the GOP to moderate their views.

Shows you just far out of touch the Democratic Party has been. This false narrative that the GOP is too far to the right has been finally refuted. People are finally seeing which party harbors radicals.

no doubt...It seems to be it was pretty clear statement by the American people (legal voters) that the crap that has been going on is not wanted.

Soonerjeepman
11/5/2014, 01:12 PM

Get it?

hmmm, never heard that before, but okay. All the conservatives I know think teaching is a tough professional career, not a gov job. Enjoyed the election....

What's your opinion on michelle obama telling the blacks that it doesn't matter about the candidate, their stances, what has happened...just vote democrat?

believe it or not I don't vote pub just because they are pub...I actually believe in most of the party's platform...at least a lot more than the dem platform.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
11/5/2014, 01:20 PM
The repubs now have the responsibility of restoring law. The border fence has been authorized. They need to find a way to get it going again. Ditto on thwarting the upcoming executive privilege Amnesty that president Obola promised. If they himhaw around and don't boldly oppose the democrats, the 2016 election could mean the likelihood of returning decay to the country.

champions77
11/5/2014, 01:26 PM
hmmm, never heard that before, but okay. All the conservatives I know think teaching is a tough professional career, not a gov job. Enjoyed the election....

What's your opinion on michelle obama telling the blacks that it doesn't matter about the candidate, their stances, what has happened...just vote democrat?

believe it or not I don't vote pub just because they are pub...I actually believe in most of the party's platform...at least a lot more than the dem platform.

Telling blacks how to vote? How insulting. Dems say Voter ID is bad because a lot of people (democrats) don't have an ID and don't have the resources to obtain an ID? Another highly insulting statement.

Black people I believe are starting to see through the Uncle Sam's plantation they have lived on since the beginnings of the Great Society. And asking themselves, this isn't working out so well.

Dependency is not a good thing. It conflicts with economic freedom is a big, big way.