PDA

View Full Version : Thanks obama care...you piece of $**t

Soonerjeepman
10/29/2014, 12:57 PM
premiums will go down....you can keep your police and doctor....

what a crock of $hit and any of you tards that support him

Son's insurance went from $186 a month to $316 in Jan. IF we want the same policy.....

Think I'm going to cut him loose and let him be "on his own" not making jack cause he's in college and let the gov pay. Might as well get something back.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/29/2014, 06:21 PM
My health and dental premium went up 6% each. What a ****tard the Leftist is. May he spend the rest of his life in obscurity, being forgotten except as a footnote as being the worst president evar! The would be real karma...

yermom
10/29/2014, 07:58 PM
i had no idea he had control over how much hospitals, doctors and insurance companies charged you

my rates have gone up every year i've been working

olevetonahill
10/29/2014, 10:10 PM
i had no idea he had control over how much hospitals, doctors and insurance companies charged you

Dave, You really dont think this Obama care crap is working do you?

Sooner8th
10/29/2014, 10:15 PM
premiums will go down....you can keep your police and doctor....

what a crock of $hit and any of you tards that support him

Son's insurance went from $186 a month to $316 in Jan. IF we want the same policy.....

Think I'm going to cut him loose and let him be "on his own" not making jack cause he's in college and let the gov pay. Might as well get something back.

So your son is in college at 27 year old? What is he studying to be?

olevetonahill
10/29/2014, 10:54 PM

Where does HE say Son is 27? My best guess is hes studying to be an Idiot like YOU!

SicEmBaylor
10/29/2014, 10:55 PM

You say that like there's something wrong with it.

Sooner in Tampa
10/30/2014, 07:17 AM
Where does HE say Son is 27? My best guess is hes studying to be an Idiot like YOU!

It's funny that d!ckmunch mentions being in college at 27...the wife and I were on a short cruise over the last few days and one of the guys at our table was telling us how he plans to avoid the dreaded student loan payoffs...become a career student. He plans to just keep taking classes...and it is what he is telling his 18 y/o daughter to do as well...

Sooner8th
10/30/2014, 08:35 AM
attack attack attack is all you people have. It was a simple question. My bad, it's till you turn 26 you can be on your parents in insurance, since being on your parents insurance is cheaper than getting your own, logic says he is at least 26. 99% of the claims about obamacare turn out to be, let's say, overblown.

badger
10/30/2014, 08:42 AM
About the only thing that I've seen go in the right direction after the new law is that certain medication that used to be cheap is now free.

Anyone else hear about troubles that Oklahoma providers including hospitals are facing since Oklahoma opted out? Something about medicaid reimbursement.

There's actually a good reason to start college late: You're no longer "dependent" once you turn 25. Wait a few years and not have to blame parents for FAFSA to deny financial aid due to family financial status

avoid the dreaded student loan payoffs...become a career student
I have heard that works as well, so that as long as you're still working toward a degree, student loan payoff doesn't kick in. BUT, there's a good reason to start now... so long as you keep making minimal payments, you get the rest forgiven eventually... after 25 years! :P

99% of the claims about obamacare turn out to be, let's say, overblown

I think these are all fair complaints because this is tangible differences that we are personally seeing in our own rates being jacked up more than usual and local hospitals feeling the pinch. The name "affordable care act" implied that it would be affordable. No wonder people are starting to call it "Obamacare" instead :eek:

Sooner8th
10/30/2014, 09:34 AM
About the only thing that I've seen go in the right direction after the new law is that certain medication that used to be cheap is now free.

Anyone else hear about troubles that Oklahoma providers including hospitals are facing since Oklahoma opted out? Something about medicaid reimbursement.

There's actually a good reason to start college late: You're no longer "dependent" once you turn 25. Wait a few years and not have to blame parents for FAFSA to deny financial aid due to family financial status

I have heard that works as well, so that as long as you're still working toward a degree, student loan payoff doesn't kick in. BUT, there's a good reason to start now... so long as you keep making minimal payments, you get the rest forgiven eventually... after 25 years! :P

I think these are all fair complaints because this is tangible differences that we are personally seeing in our own rates being jacked up more than usual and local hospitals feeling the pinch. The name "affordable care act" implied that it would be affordable. No wonder people are starting to call it "Obamacare" instead :eek:

Do you really think that is reason republicans started to call it obamacare?

SoonerPride
10/30/2014, 09:42 AM
I sell health insurance and ObamaCare has been a great help to most people.

If you are against it you are uniformed.

REDREX
10/30/2014, 09:52 AM
My partners and I pay for insurance for over 150 people-----Obamacare has made it much more expensive and harder to provide----not to mention that most of the people were happy with what they had preobamacare----Does that make me uninformed?

badger
10/30/2014, 10:18 AM
I sell health insurance and ObamaCare has been a great help to most people

Obamacare has made it much more expensive and harder to provide

It's possible you are both right, as it seems that if you didn't have insurance before, it helps you get insurance, but if you already had insurance, it makes it cost more, plus your plans might need to change.

Do you really think that is reason republicans started to call it obamacare?
Aren't you Mr. Contrarian this morning ;) I don't think anyone except health officials and those trying to speak formally call it anything but "Obamacare" anymore, regardless of political affiliation. In fact, I'd venture that someone talking "ACA" or "Affordable Care Act" would have to clarify with "Obamacare" after getting too many blank stares

Soonerjeepman
10/30/2014, 10:20 AM
attack attack attack is all you people have. It was a simple question. My bad, it's till you turn 26 you can be on your parents in insurance, since being on your parents insurance is cheaper than getting your own, logic says he is at least 26. 99% of the claims about obamacare turn out to be, let's say, overblown.

No dumba$$....he's 19. My family coverage for my school district is $800 OUT OF POCKET per month. He's had his own insurance policy since he was 14.

Soonerjeepman
10/30/2014, 10:21 AM

so have his, usually $10-$15...not almost double.

Soonerjeepman
10/30/2014, 10:23 AM

okay...give me an insurance that isn't 50% co-pay, and a deductible of $5000 for $200 a month and I'll buy it. He's 19, male, doesn't smoke, full-time student...what else ya need to know...?

olevetonahill
10/30/2014, 10:41 AM
attack attack attack is all you people have. It was a simple question. My bad, it's till you turn 26 you can be on your parents in insurance, since being on your parents insurance is cheaper than getting your own,
logic says he is at least 26. 99% of the claims about obamacare turn out to be, let's say, overblown.

No dumba$$....he's 19. My family coverage for my school district is $800 OUT OF POCKET per month. He's had his own insurance policy since he was 14.

For being the smartest mother****er on this board he's not very Logical is he? :highly_amused:

badger
10/30/2014, 10:45 AM
When the Democrats lose handily this midterm, Obamacare will be the primary culprit, won't it.

olevetonahill
10/30/2014, 10:46 AM
When the Democrats lose handily this midterm, Obamacare will be the primary culprit, won't it.

Obammy and every thing else attached to him :highly_amused:

SoonerPride
10/30/2014, 11:05 AM
okay...give me an insurance that isn't 50% co-pay, and a deductible of $5000 for $200 a month and I'll buy it. He's 19, male, doesn't smoke, full-time student...what else ya need to know...?

zip code and income (I was a full time student and worked, so if he has income that will determine availability of subsidy)

Soonerjeepman
10/30/2014, 11:14 AM
zip code and income (I was a full time student and worked, so if he has income that will determine availability of subsidy)

mine or his? I've looked but can't see anything but short-term (6 - 11 month plans) at this time. I'm assuming that's because it's not open enrollment yet..Nov?

I will look at having him be completely independent (won't claim him on taxes) if that will allow him to have better insurance for a cheaper rate. He lives on campus during school. Doesn't work, he's on scholarship for baseball.

Will probably try and work SOME this summer. Prob get put in a league by his school as well so not sure how much time he'd have to work.

SoonerPride
10/30/2014, 11:23 AM
mine or his? I've looked but can't see anything but short-term (6 - 11 month plans) at this time. I'm assuming that's because it's not open enrollment yet..Nov?

I will look at having him be completely independent (won't claim him on taxes) if that will allow him to have better insurance for a cheaper rate. He lives on campus during school. Doesn't work, he's on scholarship for baseball.

Will probably try and work SOME this summer. Prob get put in a league by his school as well so not sure how much time he'd have to work.

Had our brilliant governor accepted medicaid expansion, your son would qualify for FREE healthcare through SoonerCare, but without medicaid expansion he would need to make at least $11,500 to qualify for a subsidy. Otherwise, he has to pay 100%. You are right about the open enrollment period, which starts 11/15.

It seems your anger is misplaced at the legislation and should be directed at Mary Fallin. Many other republican governors realized that not accepting medicaid simply hurt the poor in their states and accepted the expansion because it was the right thing to do.

olevetonahill
10/30/2014, 11:29 AM
Had our brilliant governor accepted medicaid expansion, your son would qualify for FREE healthcare through SoonerCare, but without medicaid expansion he would need to make at least $11,500 to qualify for a subsidy. Otherwise, he has to pay 100%. You are right about the open enrollment period, which starts 11/15.

It seems your anger is misplaced at the legislation and should be directed at Mary Fallin. Many other republican governors realized that not accepting medicaid simply hurt the poor in their states and accepted the expansion because it was the right thing to do.

Just an FYI
He lives in Kansas.

REDREX
10/30/2014, 11:42 AM

----Why should a student get free insurance?----What would this "free" insurance cost the state in the years to come---When are people going to start taking care of themselves and not look to the gov't for "free" services----Who is paying to make it "free" ?

Soonerjeepman
10/30/2014, 11:45 AM

umm, what Vet said...Kansas.

So, you're telling me...that after 4 years of his insurance going up $10-$15 dollars a month (in Jan) that it now went up from $182 to $316 has NOTHING to do with obamacare...right. Whether it's direct or in the 2000 pages that "we have to pass it to see what's in it" bullcrap...is on obama.

so it went from going up about 8% per year to 74% this next year...gotcha.

olevetonahill
10/30/2014, 11:47 AM
----Why should a student get free insurance?----What would this "free" insurance cost the state in the years to come---When are people going to start taking care of themselves and not look to the gov't for "free" services----Who is paying to make it "free" ?

Precisely Its only "FREE" to recipient.

SoonerPride
10/30/2014, 11:55 AM
Precisely Its only "FREE" to recipient.

It's no different than the usual cost shifting which went on prior to the passage of the law.

The insured pay taxes and fees which fund the subsidies for the less well off.

But instead of waiting for the poor to simply go to an ER and cost the system way more money, they get preventive care and decent insurance which actually saves you and me money.

You know, this was the conservative think tank idea in the first place and was championed by conservatives until Obama agreed to the republican plan.

You should be happy it is not a single payer system. The conservatives won and got the plan they wanted. You know, like Mitt Romney did in Massachusetts.

olevetonahill
10/30/2014, 12:09 PM
I dont have a dog in this fight. Im just saying it aint FREE!
Just like My VA Healthcare aint "FREE" I paid for it a long damn time ago on a Battlefield far away.

Sooner8th
10/30/2014, 12:44 PM

So you don't cover your family under your plan nor your wifes plan, assuming you are married.

REDREX
10/30/2014, 01:36 PM
It's no different than the usual cost shifting which went on prior to the passage of the law.

The insured pay taxes and fees which fund the subsidies for the less well off.

But instead of waiting for the poor to simply go to an ER and cost the system way more money, they get preventive care and decent insurance which actually saves you and me money.

You know, this was the conservative think tank idea in the first place and was championed by conservatives until Obama agreed to the republican plan.

You should be happy it is not a single payer system. The conservatives won and got the plan they wanted. You know, like Mitt Romney did in Massachusetts.---You are right that a single payer system would be even worse than Obamacare

TAFBSooner
10/30/2014, 01:50 PM

Refusal of Medicaid expansion was all about opposition to Obama. It made no economic sense.

Even after the period while it was free to the state govt, the state would still be making money paying 10% of the cost. The state would be getting 5% and change back directly in income taxes, plus the money spent on health care salaries would have the same multiplier effect that any outside money does, and the state would receive additional taxes on that income. Also, preventive care and even timely reactive care would save a lot of money over delayed care in an ER.

TAFBSooner
10/30/2014, 01:57 PM

Interesting theory. Conservatives got what they wanted (including big taxpayer subsidies to medical insurers and medical providers), and in the bargain got an issue to beat Obama around the head and shoulders with for six years.

Meanwhile, liberals find that progress towards real universal healthcare is set back for a generation or more.

Fiendishly brilliant!

Soonerjeepman
10/30/2014, 02:01 PM
So you don't cover your family under your plan nor your wifes plan, assuming you are married.

divorce...both are teachers....either plan is $800 OUT OF POCKET with district insurance. Years ago I got the 2 kids their own insurance because it was cost effective. Still is at this point, even with this 75% increase...so no I don't. Thought I made that pretty clear with the post you quoted.

REDREX
10/30/2014, 02:29 PM
Refusal of Medicaid expansion was all about opposition to Obama. It made no economic sense.

Even after the period while it was free to the state govt, the state would still be making money paying 10% of the cost. The state would be getting 5% and change back directly in income taxes, plus the money spent on health care salaries would have the same multiplier effect that any outside money does, and the state would receive additional taxes on that income. Also, preventive care and even timely reactive care would save a lot of money over delayed care in an ER.----Not the analysis I saw----It was a huge hit to the states in later years

TAFBSooner
10/30/2014, 02:46 PM
----Not the analysis I saw----It was a huge hit to the states in later years

I'd like to read that. Would you provide a link?

REDREX
10/30/2014, 02:48 PM
I'd like to read that. Would you provide a link?----Look it up yourself---I read it several years ago and don't recall if it was on line or print

IGotNoTiming
10/31/2014, 01:36 PM
All you on the right should be calling the ACA what it really is...... Romney Care.

It is patterned after the same system he set up in Mass. C'mon be honest. The stats bear it out. We paid the most of any nation for a health care system that wasn't even top 10 in in the world. While the ACA will hopefully be tweaked over the coming years, which it can be, going back to what we had before would be catastrophic for our country.

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2014, 01:48 PM
The public/private symbiotic relationship between government and the insurance industry to run healthcare is a cluster****. An absolute cluster****. Setting aside my objection to government control or management over the healthcare industry, it's just very bad policy. Poorly written and even worse execution. It's just bad.

At this point, I'd rather just nationalize the whole ****ing thing...implement a single-payer system and then implement across the board cuts (including massive Pentagon cuts) to pay for the damned thing.

Soonerjeepman
10/31/2014, 01:49 PM
actually I liked mine and my kids...worked out pretty good. decent coverage, decent costs...not what's happening now.

I tore my acl 2 years ago....I paid $2500.00 out of pocket...frickin bill was 60K. If I had this new insurance I would have had to pay 30K ...I'd be broke and filing for bankruptcy.

Ton Loc
10/31/2014, 02:05 PM
Since it is about open enrollment time.

I get two choices this year.
One with a HSA
and One without
Plus, I can choose if I want dental and vision.

Basically - It is going to cost me $18 more a month than last year for maybe a little better coverage.
So thanks Obamacare for providing me with about the exact same increase in my insurance as the last 13 years. Granted I work at an awesome place that's busting their *** not to bend us over with insurance so that probably has more to do with it.

TAFBSooner
10/31/2014, 02:06 PM
The public/private symbiotic relationship between government and the insurance industry to run healthcare is a cluster****. An absolute cluster****. Setting aside (ideology), it's just very bad policy. Poorly written and even worse execution. It's just bad.

At this point, I'd rather just nationalize the whole ****ing thing...implement a single-payer system and then implement across the board cuts (including massive Pentagon cuts) to pay for the damned thing.

Welcome to the light, friend Bear!

disclaimer - I would implement smart cuts including well-targeted Pentagon cuts. Cutting out the no-value-added medical insurance industry, and its costs to government, would be a big part of that.

Sooner8th
10/31/2014, 06:40 PM
All you on the right should be calling the ACA what it really is...... Romney Care.

It is patterned after the same system he set up in Mass. C'mon be honest. The stats bear it out. We paid the most of any nation for a health care system that wasn't even top 10 in in the world. While the ACA will hopefully be tweaked over the coming years, which it can be, going back to what we had before would be catastrophic for our country.

Good luck getting these guys to acknowledge that.

I wish Lieberman hadn't had stabbed us in the back and opened medicare for to compete against private insurance. You know, competition.

REDREX
10/31/2014, 07:12 PM
Medicare corruption is so rampant there is no way it would be competitive with private insurance--- http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2011/03/04/private-insurer-profits-13-billion-medicare-fraud-48-billion-health-reform-priceless/

Sooner8th
10/31/2014, 07:15 PM
Medicare corruption is so rampant there is no way it would be competitive with private insurance

So what would be the problem with opening it up then? Why is your party so against it?

Do you really believe that? Where do you get this stuff at?

REDREX
10/31/2014, 07:20 PM
So what would be the problem with opening it up then? What is your party so against it?

Do you really believe that? Where do you get this stuff at?---The Gov't Acctg office----a gov't agency ---The Gov't put it out it MUST be correct--- SEE ABOVE

Sooner8th
10/31/2014, 07:41 PM
---The General Acctg office----a gov't agency ---The Gov't put it out it MUST be correct--- SEE ABOVE

Forbes huh? Yet another example of a conservatives reading something that supports their beliefs and you run with it. Go look into what the cbo really said.

REDREX
10/31/2014, 07:43 PM
Forbes huh? Yet another example of a conservatives reading something that supports their beliefs and you run with it. Go look into what the cbo really said.---no idiot---report from the GAO-----A federal agency -----Go find the report and take a look prove me wrong

IGotNoTiming
10/31/2014, 09:45 PM
actually I liked mine and my kids...worked out pretty good. decent coverage, decent costs...not what's happening now.

I tore my acl 2 years ago....I paid $2500.00 out of pocket...frickin bill was 60K. If I had this new insurance I would have had to pay 30K ...I'd be broke and filing for bankruptcy.

If you could explain because I am confused by your numbers. When you buy insurance through the providers that offer it, they still have the same co-pays, deductibles, max out if pocket that were set up before. Most plans I am looking at for Nov, show a max out of pocket of anywhere between 4k-6k. Where are you getting 60 k? Are you buying a plan with premiums at 5 bucks amonth?

Sooner8th
10/31/2014, 11:19 PM
---no idiot---report from the GAO-----A federal agency -----Go find the report and take a look prove me wrong

You called me an idiot then you ask me to go find the report and prove you wrong. OK -

improper payments in Medicare came to $47.9 billion ($34.3 billion in Medicare fee-for-service and $13.6 billion in Medicare Advantage). That's a significant amount of money but far less than the $125 billion Issa assigned entirely to Medicare.

It's also inaccurate to suggest that all of the money identified as improper payments could be returned as savings to taxpayers.

As Issa said, improper payments can include money paid to the wrong person or for procedures that didn't happen. But there's more to it than that. About a third of Medicare's improper payments are the result of a claim not having enough, or proper, documentation. Upon further investigation, many of those claims are ultimately deemed proper. One example is a payment based on a claim by a doctor who submits forms that are illegible.

Also, not all improper claims can be completely recouped. For example, say a surgeon was paid $10,000 for an inpatient procedure when Medicare only reimburses for an outpatient procedure that costs $5,000. The government wouldn't recoup the full $10,000, just the $5,000.

So there you dumbass, I proved your *** wrong. You see, you cannot trust anything from forbes, heritage, cato, ect - all of which ran with the same "facts" from the report.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jan/04/darrell-issa/rep-darrell-issa-claims-government-could-save-125-/

Lemming

REDREX
11/1/2014, 10:57 AM
Don't think I said a word about Issa----Bottom line is Medicare has a great deal of fraud and could not compete with private insurance -----In the words of the GAO---a gov't agency so it can't be wrong---Medicare is a "high risk program" and "remains on a path that is fiscally unsustainable over the long run"

okiewaker
11/1/2014, 11:19 AM
Sounds like some good for some, for me and my family, not so much. My Deductible doubled, my copays tripled, and my coverage is not quite as good. While I think it's great that everyone can have insurance, I'm not real excited about paying more and given less so someone else can health coverage benefits at the expense of my family.

Sooner8th
11/1/2014, 11:32 AM
Don't think I said a word about Issa----Bottom line is Medicare has a great deal of fraud and could not compete with private insurance -----In the words of the GAO---a gov't agency so it can't be wrong---Medicare is a "high risk program" and "remains on a path that is fiscally unsustainable over the long run"

Are you so incredible stupid you cannot see the it was an "investigation" by issa that the explaination of what the problems with the $48 billion are?

I just proved you wrong and you want to argue where it came from. Admit I proved you wrong, as usual.

REDREX
11/1/2014, 12:59 PM
Are you so incredible stupid you cannot see the it was an "investigation" by issa that the explaination of what the problems with the $48 billion are?

I just proved you wrong and you want to argue where it came from. Admit I proved you wrong, as usual.----You are a legend in your own mind-----you proved nothing

Sooner8th
11/1/2014, 01:19 PM
----You are a legend in your own mind-----you proved nothing

JESUS CHRIST!! I did too. **** you are stupid.

REDREX
11/1/2014, 01:40 PM
JESUS CHRIST!! I did too. **** you are stupid.---And you are an arrogant prick----get a life

Sooner8th
11/1/2014, 01:44 PM
---And you are an arrogant prick----get a life

and you are a lemming. You told me to prove it and I did, now you are not man enough to admit it.

olevetonahill
11/1/2014, 02:57 PM

I just proved you wrong and you want to argue where it came from. Admit I proved you wrong, as usual.

----You are a legend in your own mind-----you proved nothing

JESUS CHRIST!! I did too. **** you are stupid.

---And you are an arrogant prick----get a life

and you are a lemming. You told me to prove it and I did, now you are not man enough to admit it. Now admit I won. ADMIT I say ADMIT http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/cynicalsapphire/Giftastic/iwin_zpsd23e6c74.gif

Holy Hell Bat Man shat! You are Crazy as a ****in LOON

Sooner8th
11/1/2014, 03:21 PM

aaaaawwwww does that make your ignorant loser *** feel better?

You people are just a bunch of dumbass lemmings who change your tune with I jam your stupid little inbred talking points down your throats.

What a bunch of ****ing losers.

olevetonahill
11/1/2014, 03:42 PM

You people are just a bunch of dumbass lemmings who change your tune
with I jam your stupid little inbred talking points down your throats.

Just curious.IF we are ALL Losers what does that make you for continuing to hang here?
Oh and what is I JAM? I dont think I want any on my toast :sour:

Sooner in Tampa
11/3/2014, 09:38 AM

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...if somebody talked to me like KC/8th did in person...I would hit that ****er so hard, Google wouldn't be able to find him

That condescending muther ****er deserves to be knocked the **** out!!!

Soonerjeepman
11/3/2014, 10:28 AM
If you could explain because I am confused by your numbers. When you buy insurance through the providers that offer it, they still have the same co-pays, deductibles, max out if pocket that were set up before. Most plans I am looking at for Nov, show a max out of pocket of anywhere between 4k-6k. Where are you getting 60 k? Are you buying a plan with premiums at 5 bucks amonth?

that was the total for my acl surgery. I apologize, my total OOP wasn't met. I was stating that if I had insurance that is available the total OOP I think was around 10K.

basically the insurance I looked for my son, either high premium, or high co-pay and deductible.

Soonerjeepman
11/3/2014, 10:29 AM
Since it is about open enrollment time.

I get two choices this year.
One with a HSA
and One without
Plus, I can choose if I want dental and vision.

Basically - It is going to cost me $18 more a month than last year for maybe a little better coverage.
So thanks Obamacare for providing me with about the exact same increase in my insurance as the last 13 years. Granted I work at an awesome place that's busting their *** not to bend us over with insurance so that probably has more to do with it.

that has everything to do with it...

Soonerjeepman
11/3/2014, 10:32 AM
For those that said my increase has nothing to do with obamacare...

both my daughter's insurance now $121 to $162 and son's $182 to $316 is directly due to NOT meeting ACA guidelines, so the notices say. So yes, it is due to obamacare.

Sooner8th
11/3/2014, 10:45 AM

both my daughter's insurance now $121 to $162 and son's $182 to $316 is directly due to NOT meeting ACA guidelines, so the notices say. So yes, it is due to obamacare.

So, you are telling us that having two, or is it three, kids and your wife on separate insurance is cheaper than having a family plan at a school district?

olevetonahill
11/3/2014, 11:14 AM
So, you are telling us that having two, or is it three, kids and your wife on separate insurance is cheaper than having a family plan at a school district?

You just hear what the **** you WANT to hear and make up the rest , Dont ya!
**** you are so stupid, I hope stupidity isn't Painful cause you would be in constant agony!

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/3/2014, 01:04 PM
**** you are so stupid, I hope stupidity isn't Painful cause you would be in constant agony!

Vet, 8th just has a really bad case of Stockholm syndrome. He's been abused by liberals for so long, that he sympathizes with them now. He's not in pain anymore, b/c he is just numb to it. we should feel sorry for him. he doesn't understand how ridiculous he is.

additionally, he has early onset munchausen by proxy, whereas he pretends to treat us all like where some kind of idiot needing his help, just so he can feel better about himself, when in actuality, he is the one with the mental illness.

again, the dude needs help. he's practically begging for our pity.

Sooner8th
11/3/2014, 01:05 PM

Tell me what i didnt hear and what i made up.

Soonerjeepman
11/3/2014, 02:11 PM

for someone so into facts and stats...you don't remember or at least go back and read.

These are facts already posted:

I am divorced so my ex has her own policy.

I have 2 kids.

We both are teachers, insurance for dependents is $800 out of pocket a month.

The kids have had their own policies for several years due to the cost - girl $121, boy $182..add it up $121 + $182 = $303.00 per month

$800 > $303

One of those great benefits from a gov job.

Get it?

Bottom line is the insurance went up 75% for the boy, 35% for the girl. DIRECTLY due to obamacare...so much for the bull**** your POS president said.

olevetonahill
11/3/2014, 02:18 PM
Tell me what i didnt hear and what i made up.

i dont need to prove yer stupidity. You do that very well all by yourself.

FaninAma
11/3/2014, 03:16 PM
for someone so into facts and stats...you don't remember or at least go back and read.

I have 2 kids.

The kids have had their own policies for several years due to the cost - girl $121, boy $182..add it up $121 + $182 = $303.00 per month

$800 > $303

Get it?

Bottom line is the insurance went up 75% for the boy, 35% for the girl. DIRECTLY due to obamacare...so much for the bull**** your POS president said.

Here, let me reply for Sooner8th;
"Humina, humina, humina, humina..... You're wrong you dumbass hillbilly, ****ing lemming, stupid sonofabitch, moron, idiot, jackass, **** sucker, conservative!"

Did I cover everything?

In all seriousness, my wife worked for the public school system and the insurance sucked. We bought our own before the ACA came along and it wasn't bad. We looked at the rates from Obamacare and we would have paid twice as much with twice the deductible. I decided then and there to go to work for Cook Children's in Ft. Worth even though i liked doing locums work better.

Soonerjeepman
11/3/2014, 03:29 PM
lol...no doubt. You forgot to add..."get your pitchforks and torches you lemmings"...

BetterSoonerThanLater
11/3/2014, 04:09 PM
lol...no doubt. You forgot to add..."get your pitchforks and torches you lemmings"...

you forgot to add somthin about "faux news"

Sooner8th
11/3/2014, 05:09 PM

I have 2 kids.

$800 > $303

Get it?

Sorry to hear about the div.

He is everybody's president not just mine.

olevetonahill
11/3/2014, 06:50 PM

Maybe so, BUT you the only one who claims his sorry ***!

cleller
11/3/2014, 07:07 PM

My partners and I pay for insurance for over 150 people-----Obamacare has made it much more expensive and harder to provide----not to mention that most of the people were happy with what they had preobamacare----Does that make me uninformed?

He means its made money for him.

cleller
11/3/2014, 07:13 PM
and you are a lemming. You told me to prove it and I did, now you are not man enough to admit it.

You people are just a bunch of dumbass lemmings who change your tune with I jam your stupid little inbred talking points down your throats.

Look at that. A Democrat calling others a lemming. Repeatedly. Can't make a point without calling people dumb, ignorant, and inbred. To give it some punch he channels his Democrat Gangsta persona. He even worked in "talking points", gangstas love that.

Go home, punch in that gate code, and chill with all that big money media and big money Democrats that have gotten rich under Obama.

olevetonahill
11/3/2014, 07:30 PM
Well Lookie here. Obammy care is so dayum good Over 1/2 that already signed up are saying "Take this **** and shove it"

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obamacare-could-face-large-numbers-101500195.html

8timechamps
11/3/2014, 08:10 PM
I posted this on the board when it all went down, but seems relevant again:

I am a small business owner, with 15 full time employees. My group premiums increased 26% when ACA went into affect. I had a choice to make, either pass the increase along to my employees (several of which wouldn't have been able to maintain coverage), or bite the bullet. I had planned to hire an additional full time employee last quarter, however, after the cost increase with our plan, I choose to cover the additional cost for my employees and not hire anyone (which we could really use).

It amounted to a wash for my employees, but a loss for my business.

The ACA has been a fail. The healthcare system in this country needs to be addressed, but the 'fix' didn't help anything.

Soonerjeepman
11/3/2014, 11:03 PM

I'm only repeating what 90% of the black folks/dems I work with said.....about Bush.

I didn't vote for him so no, he isn't mine...I think he's one of the main folks ruining my country.

cleller
11/3/2014, 11:08 PM
What kind of idiot would claim that the increase of cost, and decrease in care we've seen in the last few years is positive?

dwarthog
11/4/2014, 11:23 AM
If this is such great stuff why hold off on sharing the good news with the masses?

Why should "The One" hide from his accomplishments?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/unprecedented-obama-forces-insurance-industry-to-withhold-2015-prices-until-after-election/

Soonerjeepman
11/4/2014, 12:02 PM
amazing...just amazing...and people think this jacka$$ is good for the country...wow.

* I did throw it up on Snopes...no word, so I sent them the article. Not sure this is so true...but I do know my enrollment is now, but can't do jack for the kids til Nov 15, but I did get my notices and they told me the new cost already....just can't compare other plans right now.

Serenity Now
11/4/2014, 01:03 PM
Medicare corruption is so rampant there is no way it would be competitive with private insurance--- http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2011/03/04/private-insurer-profits-13-billion-medicare-fraud-48-billion-health-reform-priceless/That article is actually 4+ years old. OSU and Texas had good football programs that long ago.

Serenity Now
11/4/2014, 01:06 PM

it's because your insurance previously didn't meet the 10 Essential Health Benefits. Substandard insurance has to be adjusted.

okie52
11/4/2014, 01:21 PM
it's because your insurance previously didn't meet the 10 Essential Health Benefits. Substandard insurance has to be adjusted.

• Remarks at the American Medical Association, June 15, 2009: "I know that there are millions of Americans who are content with their health care coverage — they like their plan and, most importantly, they value their relationship with their doctor. They trust you. And that means that no matter how we reform health care, we will keep this promise to the American people: If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor, period. If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan, period. No one will take it away, no matter what."

http://www.politifact.com/obama-like-health-care-keep/

Sooner in Tampa
11/4/2014, 01:29 PM
Therein lies the problem...who decides what is substandard?

Wait for it........

The f^cking government!!! THEY know what is best for every American.

Soonerjeepman
11/4/2014, 01:42 PM

wasn't sub standard for me...worked great. Take your socialist gov control bs elsewhere....oh and WHO decided that? a-hole obama and his crew.."pass it to see what's in it"....

Soonerjeepman
11/4/2014, 01:44 PM
Okie, to be fair, I CAN keep it...if I want to pay a 75% increase in the premium. Which I will add, my son has not "used" his insurance more than a few times in 4 years....mainly physicals for sports.

This is how they'll get around it....you CAN keep it, if ya want to pay OUT the A$$ for it.

okie52
11/4/2014, 01:48 PM
Okie, to be fair, I CAN keep it...if I want to pay a 75% increase in the premium. Which I will add, my son has not "used" his insurance more than a few times in 4 years....mainly physicals for sports.

This is how they'll get around it....you CAN keep it, if ya want to pay OUT the A$$ for it.

But Serenity's point was they were going to add coverages to your plan to keep it from being substandard...that's not what Obama promised the American public.

Oh, and the rate increases suck too.

Soonerjeepman
11/4/2014, 01:48 PM
he hasn't kept many of them...

Serenity Now
11/4/2014, 05:09 PM
My only experience with someone who is having their plan change significantly is someone who had insurance that didn't cover pharmaceuticals or ANY emergency room charges. Any reasonable person in the healthcare industry would say that any policy not covering ER charges was substandard. I can get on board with a plan that did not offer Rx benefits.

The simple irony that "Romney Care" worked great and was initially trumpeted by the Heritage Foundation is awesome. NO rational individual can argue with the 10 Essential Benefits. I can understand you not wanting the gumbit to do these things. The problem is all of the people who were walking amongst us that had no coverage. The cost shift is/was real and was damaging us all.

States that embraced the Medcaid expansion have done much better. Oklahoma should have cooperated.

okie52
11/4/2014, 06:09 PM
My only experience with someone who is having their plan change significantly is someone who had insurance that didn't cover pharmaceuticals or ANY emergency room charges. Any reasonable person in the healthcare industry would say that any policy not covering ER charges was substandard. I can get on board with a plan that did not offer Rx benefits.

The simple irony that "Romney Care" worked great and was initially trumpeted by the Heritage Foundation is awesome. NO rational individual can argue with the 10 Essential Benefits. I can understand you not wanting the gumbit to do these things. The problem is all of the people who were walking amongst us that had no coverage. The cost shift is/was real and was damaging us all.

States that embraced the Medcaid expansion have done much better. Oklahoma should have cooperated.

But that isn't what Obama promised to get the bill through congress or to the American people....who were against the bill and that's my gripe about it.

I'm actually for a bill like the Swiss system that would provide a base universal coverage and citizens can upgrade their policies through riders offered by private companies. Their costs are 60% of what ours are in the US for the base coverage. To me ACA was a half assed measure that had little cost containment in it like what is contained in the Swiss system or similar euro healthcare systems.

yermom
11/4/2014, 07:23 PM
But that isn't what Obama promised to get the bill through congress or to the American people....who were against the bill and that's my gripe about it.

I'm actually for a bill like the Swiss system that would provide a base universal coverage and citizens can upgrade their policies through riders offered by private companies. Their costs are 60% of what ours are in the US for the base coverage. To me ACA was a half assed measure that had little cost containment in it like what is contained in the Swiss system or similar euro healthcare systems.

i basically agree with all of this. the problem with Obamacare was how he dealt with the obstructionists and caved on most of the meaningful parts.

Soonerjeepman
11/4/2014, 09:56 PM

wrong...my kid's plan had all that.

Soonerjeepman
11/4/2014, 09:57 PM
If this is such great stuff why hold off on sharing the good news with the masses?

Why should "The One" hide from his accomplishments?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/unprecedented-obama-forces-insurance-industry-to-withhold-2015-prices-until-after-election/

snopes responded and said it false...fwiw

Eielson
11/4/2014, 11:21 PM
My only experience with someone who is having their plan change significantly is someone who had insurance that didn't cover pharmaceuticals or ANY emergency room charges.

Mine didn't change much. It just costs a lot more now.

dwarthog
11/5/2014, 08:35 AM
snopes responded and said it false...fwiw

Crap. Guess everything a person reads on the internet isn't true after all.

Thanks for the digging into this one.

Soonerjeepman
11/5/2014, 12:52 PM
Crap. Guess everything a person reads on the internet isn't true after all.

Thanks for the digging into this one.

no prob...believe me, I would have liked for nothing better than it be true...lol

Turd_Ferguson
11/5/2014, 12:55 PM
no prob...believe me, I would have liked for nothing better than it be true...lol

Careful what snopes tells you. It's a ***** *** lib couple out in cali that run it.

yermom
11/5/2014, 01:03 PM
Careful what snopes tells you. It's a ***** *** lib couple out in cali that run it.

you guys hate the truth don't you?

Sooner in Tampa
11/5/2014, 01:59 PM

I actually find it quite refreshing...maybe the govt should use it more...just sayin

Soonerjeepman
11/5/2014, 02:15 PM

From what I watched and read on them...they are definitely not out front about their political leans. But that doesn't mean they don't believe that way.

Soonerjeepman
11/5/2014, 02:19 PM

nope, I check almost all those crazy emails...by several sources. Wish obama liked the truth.

Just curious, tell me why I can't get insurance quotes til Nov 15th when my own enrollment is going on now with my school district? Not saying obama put a gag order on but def convenient. Why can't I compare plans for my two kids? Seems odd that even the insurance people "supposedly" can't see the rates for next year....that's what the one agent told me...til after Nov 15th.

Eielson
11/5/2014, 03:12 PM

Usually. That's why I pretend my cost of insurance hasn't changed.

FaninAma
11/5/2014, 03:19 PM
nope, I check almost all those crazy emails...by several sources. Wish obama liked the truth.

Just curious, tell me why I can't get insurance quotes til Nov 15th when my own enrollment is going on now with my school district? Not saying obama put a gag order on but def convenient. Why can't I compare plans for my two kids? Seems odd that even the insurance people "supposedly" can't see the rates for next year....that's what the one agent told me...til after Nov 15th.

Oh, go ahead and say it.
http://dailycaller.com/2014/10/09/admin-wont-release-final-healthcare-gov-premiums-until-after-elections/

yermom
11/5/2014, 03:20 PM

i have already enrolled for next year. maybe you should ask your insurance company?

Soonerjeepman
11/5/2014, 04:14 PM
i have already enrolled for next year. maybe you should ask your insurance company?

geeze dude are you as dense as 8th? LOOK BACK IN THE THREAD...hell look at my last post. I =, yes ME, am enrolled....I've called on my son and CANNOT even look at plans til Nov 15th...THAT is what the INSURANCE AGENT said.

yermom
11/5/2014, 04:40 PM
i mean ask them why you can't get premium info. is your son's plan through healthcare.gov?

the only gag order i see is about problems concerning the testing process on the site, not on premiums

Soonerjeepman
11/5/2014, 09:57 PM
I don't plan on using healthcare.GOV....unless it's cost prohibitive to keep his own through another company...which with the new 75% cost increase it might.