PDA

View Full Version : Big XII had a great showing at the Dallas Cowboys & Redskins game

Pride1Mom
10/28/2014, 02:39 PM
If the Big XII is so weak why were there so many players on both teams from the Big XII? Robert Griffin III, Weeden, DeMarco Murray, Colt Mc Coy, James Hannah, Dez Bryant, Joseph Randle, and I think a couple of others.

jkjsooner
10/28/2014, 02:43 PM
Chris Chester, Tress Way, Trent Williams

BoulderSooner79
10/28/2014, 03:18 PM
I think the Dallas kicker was a poke. Bailey? Has some kind of record for accuracy.

Pride1Mom
10/28/2014, 03:20 PM
Impressive, huh?

badger
10/28/2014, 03:33 PM
I am so incredibly happy for Tress Way. We never had to worry about our punter when he was at OU. While the Chicago Bears gave him an undrafted camp spot, they cut him so screw them, and then the Redskins picked him up shortly after and he's been solid since. His punting average was approaching NFL record status a few weeks ago (like 0.3 of a yard off I think) and he is also the field goal holder... you know, for overtime winning purposes :P

Soo anyways, gooooo Tress!

Piware
10/28/2014, 04:23 PM
One of the best parts was Dez Bryant getting beat on a pass by a rookie on the last play. Had a good laugh when he pitched his Poke trademark
"I was interfered with" tantrum and the officials ignored him. Suck It up Poke.

BoulderSooner79
10/28/2014, 04:41 PM
One of the best parts was Dez Bryant getting beat on a pass by a rookie on the last play. Had a good laugh when he pitched his Poke trademark

Romo totally panicked on that play and Bryant was well covered. It looked like yet another big12 alum, Terrance Williams, was open over the middle, but Romo only looked for Bryant.

bluedogok
10/28/2014, 08:30 PM
Nothing Poke about that, it is typical receiver behavior in the NFL....every time.

Wishboned
10/28/2014, 09:04 PM
One of the guys I work with is a Poke fan and a Cowboys fan. I'm not a fan of anything cowboy, but I do cheer for Sooners. And I make sure to tell my co-worker that I hope DeMarco tears it up just so he'll have to cheer for him.

badger
10/29/2014, 08:40 AM
Romo totally panicked on that play and Bryant was well covered. It looked like yet another big12 alum, Terrance Williams, was open over the middle, but Romo only looked for Bryant.

Considering that Dez only had 3 catches for 30 yards, Dez was probably demanding that whoever was QB was only looking to him lol... and one of those catches was the Stretch Armstrong play for TD, so all in all, a very high coverage nite for Dez. Too bad the Big Deezy couldn't capitalize on that with a win

PalmBeachSooner
10/29/2014, 01:32 PM
I am so incredibly happy for Tress Way. We never had to worry about our punter when he was at OU. While the Chicago Bears gave him an undrafted camp spot, they cut him so screw them, and then the Redskins picked him up shortly after and he's been solid since. His punting average was approaching NFL record status a few weeks ago (like 0.3 of a yard off I think) and he is also the field goal holder... you know, for overtime winning purposes :P

Soo anyways, gooooo Tress!

Is Tress and Brianna Turang still together? If not I'd like to submit an application to Ms. Turang.

Pride1Mom
10/30/2014, 10:10 AM
Yesterday the replay was shown and the ending play of the game. the Redskins player made a great play to deflect the ball. There was no interference at all. Romo had no business being back in the game.

badger
10/30/2014, 11:35 AM
Is Tress and Brianna Turang still together? If not I'd like to submit an application to Ms. Turang.

I had no idea who that was so I googled... and since she is going by Brianna Way on twitter (https://twitter.com/briturang) and says on her profile that she's married to him, I'd say yes.

A recent tweet:

Hey everyone!! Go vote for @tress_way for the 2015 Pro Bowl. And as many times as you can! http://nfl.com/probowl/ballot @OU_Football @Redskins

We should all do that. In fact, I'm gonna go do that now