PDA

View Full Version : 8Th/KC Please tell us One time ok ?

olevetonahill
10/21/2014, 11:33 PM
One thing YOU disagree With Obama about ?
Its a simple question !
Answer it or go the Fuick away Ok ?
:tan:

Sooner8th
10/22/2014, 05:01 AM
One thing YOU disagree With Obama about ?
Its a simple question !
:tan:

It is a neck and neck race for the most ignorant, dumbass, inbred lemming on this board with ama. I put not one but TWO things I disagreed with obama on the other thread. This is the second time I've told what I disagreed with him on, just like i knew and said would happen. Typical of you people - ignore anything that gets in the way of your stupid beliefs and act like they didn't happen and go ignorantly and merrily on your way.

Answer me this dumbass ****wad, what do you disagree with conservatives, tea baggers and republicans on?

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 08:24 AM
It is a neck and neck race for the most ignorant, dumbass, inbred lemming on this board with ama. I put not one but TWO things I disagreed with obama on the other thread. This is the second time I've told what I disagreed with him on, just like i knew and said would happen. Typical of you people - ignore anything that gets in the way of your stupid beliefs and act like they didn't happen and go ignorantly and merrily on your way.

Answer me this dumbass ****wad, what do you disagree with conservatives, tea baggers and republicans on?

Right off the Top I despise the "Patriot Act"
Now answer the question. Right out here in the open where its not buried in a thread where you make a large number of long winded posts that most ignore.

Can you keep the insults to a minimum also? That would be nice.

Sooner8th
10/22/2014, 09:44 AM
Right off the Top I despise the "Patriot Act"
Now answer the question. Right out here in the open where its not buried in a thread where you make a large number of long winded posts that most ignore.

Can you keep the insults to a minimum also? That would be nice.

WOW you are ****ing stupid aren't you? You just proved my point. I DID ANSWER THE QUESTION! LOOK AT THE LAST THREAD. I ANSWERED IT! Like I said still isn't good enough - this is why I didn't want to answer it the first time. I answered it twice now you want me to answer it three times.

I gave you two things - you could only name one. Typical of republicans.

**** OFF LOSER!

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 10:08 AM
WOW you are ****ing stupid aren't you? You just proved my point. I DID ANSWER THE QUESTION! LOOK AT THE LAST THREAD. I ANSWERED IT! Like I said still isn't good enough - this is why I didn't want to answer it the first time. I answered it twice now you want me to answer it three times.

I gave you two things - you could only name one. Typical of republicans.

**** OFF LOSER!

Like i said, Im not diggin thru a ton of your posts to find it.You may or may not have said it in another thread, You haven't Stated it here, So No you haven't answered it 4 times.
I only gave ONE because I only asked you for ONE.
Oh and one more time Im a Registered Dem.

So if you can Just tell me One thing that you disagree with Obama on, If you can leave all the insults and name calling, off of your response that would be nice.

Its pretty simple

Sooner8th
10/22/2014, 10:16 AM
Like i said, Im not diggin thru a ton of your posts to find it.You may or may not have said it in another thread, You haven't Stated it here, So No you haven't answered it 4 times.
I only gave ONE because I only asked you for ONE.
Oh and one more time Im a Registered Dem.

So if you can Just tell me One thing that you disagree with Obama on, If you can leave all the insults and name calling, off of your response that would be nice.

Its pretty simple

Well, you have moved into first place for the dumbestass on the board, quite a feat taking it from ama. But I'm not surprised you did it.

This is the last time I'm going to tell you this. It was the threat right below this one. YOU posted AFTER I posted it, you are just to ****ing stupid to see it.

Like I said - still isn't good enough, typical repbulican. The democrat does EXACTLY what you when them to do and when we do it - IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

Like I said before **** OFF IGNORANT LOSER.

Sooner in Tampa
10/22/2014, 10:27 AM
Nice to see the cat toying with mouse...

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 10:29 AM
Well, you have moved into first place for the dumbestass on the board, quite a feat taking it from ama. But I'm not surprised you did it.

This is the last time I'm going to tell you this. It was the threat right below this one. YOU posted AFTER I posted it, you are just to ****ing stupid to see it.

Like I said - still isn't good enough, typical repbulican. The democrat does EXACTLY what you when them to do and when we do it - IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

Like I said before **** OFF IGNORANT LOSER.

Wow, Never mind if you are going to get your panties in a wad.
Plus I wanted to copy this post of yours in case you see how ignorant it sounds and want to try to change it.Whats hilarious is you posting this and calling ME the Dumbestass. :highly_amused:
Back to ignore since its Obvious that even by trying to be civil with you, you refuse to act in kind.

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 10:30 AM
Nice to see the cat toying with mouse...

I got bored, LOL

Sooner8th
10/22/2014, 10:39 AM
Wow, Never mind if you are going to get your panties in a wad.
Plus I wanted to copy this post of yours in case you see how ignorant it sounds and want to try to change it.Whats hilarious is you posting this and calling ME the Dumbestass. :highly_amused:
Back to ignore since its Obvious that even by trying to be civil with you, you refuse to act in kind.

So, you BEG me for an answer and when I point out how stupid you are you claim you are toying with me. You are a sad, pathetic loser of a person who does not qualify to be a man. In other words typical republican.

REDREX
10/22/2014, 10:42 AM
You sure can't beat liberal tolerance

Sooner in Tampa
10/22/2014, 10:55 AM
Or the inability to answer one simple question

Sooner8th
10/22/2014, 11:00 AM
Or the inability to answer one simple question

I did answer it. losers

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 11:13 AM

He's so kind and gentle. I put him back on ignore. I may take him off every now then just to have something to do. :highly_amused:

rock on sooner
10/22/2014, 12:01 PM
I got bored, LOL

Heh, I dint know cats used big spoons to toy with mice...ya know, I'm
labeled as a lib, but, dayum, I musta cut class when the jerk chapter
was taught...

badger
10/22/2014, 12:39 PM
You were inspired by this weren't you vet. (http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/10/21/Audience-Laughs-at-Shaheen-for-Ducking-Question-About-Obama)

Hypothetical pollster: Do you approve of the job President Obama is doing?

Sen Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH): In some ways I approve, and some things I don't approve.

Audience: Hahahahaha

Shaheen: Like most questions that we deal with as policymakers there aren’t simple answers, yes or no.

I compare this situation to questioning an OU fan about players and coaches after losses. Admit you hated their play calling! Admit you think they're not good enough! An OU fan may be like "well, i disagreed with some of the play calling, but overall i think we have a very solid group of coaches and players who can and will improve..." hahaha, you can't give a straight answer hahahaha!

It's similar to college fandom, because political parties have almost become defacto sports teams for some people. Even when your side is losing, loses, or is filled with losers, out of fandom and loyalty it's hard to be critical and give answers that question your fandom and loyalty

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 01:04 PM
Heh, I dint know cats used big spoons to toy with mice...ya know, I'm
labeled as a lib, but, dayum, I musta cut class when the jerk chapter
was taught...

You were inspired by this weren't you vet. (http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/10/21/Audience-Laughs-at-Shaheen-for-Ducking-Question-About-Obama)

Hypothetical pollster: Do you approve of the job President Obama is doing?

Sen Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH): In some ways I approve, and some things I don't approve.

Audience: Hahahahaha

Shaheen: Like most questions that we deal with as policymakers there aren’t simple answers, yes or no.

I compare this situation to questioning an OU fan about players and coaches after losses. Admit you hated their play calling! Admit you think they're not good enough! An OU fan may be like "well, i disagreed with some of the play calling, but overall i think we have a very solid group of coaches and players who can and will improve..." hahaha, you can't give a straight answer hahahaha!

It's similar to college fandom, because political parties have almost become defacto sports teams for some people. Even when your side is losing, loses, or is filled with losers, out of fandom and loyalty it's hard to be critical and give answers that question your fandom and loyalty

Heh
The Boy is incapable of giving a straight civil answer.

Sooner8th
10/22/2014, 01:23 PM
I'm begged to answer a question I have already answered then it devolves into another ignorant rightwing circle jerk claiming I didn't answer the question. What a bunch of losers.

REDREX
10/22/2014, 01:25 PM
liberal tolerance

Sooner8th
10/22/2014, 01:38 PM
liberal tolerance

Tolerance of what? Where do you get this **** at?

Conservative ignorance.

REDREX
10/22/2014, 01:39 PM
I don't believe I said a thing to you

okie52
10/22/2014, 01:50 PM
So, you BEG me for an answer and when I point out how stupid you are you claim you are toying with me. You are a sad, pathetic loser of a person who does not qualify to be a man. In other words typical republican.

How ya doin' 8th?

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 01:55 PM
How ya doin' 8th?

Heh. Did you see where I "BEGGED" him?
Yea me either LOL
the dude is whack

Sooner8th
10/22/2014, 01:59 PM
Yea me either LOL
the dude is whack

8Th/KC Please tell us One time ok ? begging

okie52
10/22/2014, 02:03 PM
Yea me either LOL
the dude is whack

heh heh...

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 02:05 PM
heh heh...

Since I put him back ignore I cant see his inane drivel I can see hes posting tho. has he blamed it on Bush yet?

Sooner in Tampa
10/22/2014, 02:22 PM
How ya doin' 8th?
From the looks of his quotes...he is the same pathetic, angry, mental midget he has been the entire he has been on this board

It's no wonder everyone put his little feeble azz on iggy...except when Vet wants to humor himself and toy with runt

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 02:32 PM
From the looks of his quotes...he is the same pathetic, angry, mental midget he has been the entire he has been on this board

It's no wonder everyone put his little feeble azz on iggy...except when Vet wants to humor himself and toy with runt

I was friendly, and Polite and he just cant respond in kind. He has to verbally attack at full speed.

okie52
10/22/2014, 02:55 PM
I was friendly, and Polite and he just cant respond in kind. He has to verbally attack at full speed.

You are a gentleman.

Sooner8th
10/22/2014, 02:56 PM

Yep another ignorant circle jerk. Wouldn't have mattered how I responded.

REDREX
10/22/2014, 03:01 PM
Okie----How is business?

okie52
10/22/2014, 03:22 PM
Okie----How is business?

Still pretty good...staying busy anyway. Don't know how long it will take for $80 a barrel oil or $3.70 per MCF to have an impact.

How about for you Red?

badger
10/22/2014, 03:43 PM
Yep another ignorant circle jerk.

No, THIS is an ignorant circle jerk:
http://i61.tinypic.com/t9iqlz.png
Mississippi State is the top team because they beat the #5 team in the country! Ole Miss is the #3 team because they beat the #4 team in the country! Alabama is #4 because their only loss is to the #3 team in the country! Auburn is #5 because their only loss is to the #1 team in the country!

^^^^That, ladies and gentlemen, is the most ignorant circle jerk possible. And dear lordy lord it's not even november

PS: Also, most of these teams beat Texas A&M, a previous top 5 team. Circle circle circle jerk jerk jerk

REDREX
10/22/2014, 03:58 PM
Still pretty good...staying busy anyway. Don't know how long it will take for $80 a barrel oil or $3.70 per MCF to have an impact.

How about for you Red?---Salt water business is doing fine---- everything else about avg----Things will slow down quick with falling prices----North Dakota is already getting slower

TheHumanAlphabet
10/22/2014, 05:26 PM
When will 8th get baned? Please quickly...

rock on sooner
10/22/2014, 06:55 PM

Noooooo, I wanna watch Vet, Redrex, Badg, Okie, SIT, et al teach me how
to avoid being told "Ima jerk", Thank You, Sir, May I have Another? And,
so on.......This is SO entertaining!!!:highly_amused:

SoonerorLater
10/22/2014, 07:09 PM

Yep seems like he should be banned for just general ***-hattery.

SCOUT
10/22/2014, 07:46 PM
Yep seems like he should be banned for just general ***-hattery.

I second the motion on the floor.

FaninAma
10/22/2014, 09:37 PM
I want to set the record straight. Sooner8th listed 2 things he disagreed with Obama about.

1. That Obama's healthcare plan didn't offer everybody a Medicare type health plan. Nevermind where the money would come from.

2. He didn't think that Obama's stimulus plan in 2009 should have included tax cuts. After all it is not our money but the Federal government's. They know how to spend it much better than we do.

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 10:04 PM
I want to set the record straight. Sooner8th listed 2 things he disagreed with Obama about.

1. That Obama's healthcare plan didn't offer everybody a Medicare type health plan. Nevermind where the money would come from.

2. He didn't think that Obama's stimulus plan in 2009 should have included tax cuts. After all it is not our money but the Federal government's. They know how to spend it much better than we do.

heh, I just wanted it out here in the open so all could see not hidden in Long boring assed diatribe of a post
Ya done good Bro ys done good.

Sooner8th
10/22/2014, 10:39 PM
heh, I just wanted it out here in the open so all could see not hidden in Long boring assed diatribe of a post
Ya done good Bro ys done good.

How many times are you going to change your story on this post? If you knew it was there, why didn't you just post it yourself?

You are only fooling yourself.

Sooner8th
10/22/2014, 10:43 PM

You really don't know where money for people buying their health insurance from medicare would come from?

After all it is not our money but the Federal government's. You are just paraphrasing dubya. You all complained about the stimulus did not work quick enough, so if it was changed to get more money into the economy quicker - you bitch about that too!

http://i.stack.imgur.com/jiFfM.jpg

Sooner in Tampa
10/23/2014, 06:50 AM

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...that is it??? THESE are his 'disagreements' with the Obammy regime

This if f@cking laughable...and probably just thrown out there to make most of think he doesn't swallow the Obamadong on everything...

The sooner this guy is vaporized and disappears...the better...he hate speak and constant belittling of everyone who doesn't believe in his crap is unacceptable. Thank God for the iggy...

Sooner8th
10/23/2014, 07:30 AM
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph...that is it??? THESE are his 'disagreements' with the Obammy regime

This if f@cking laughable...and probably just thrown out there to make most of think he doesn't swallow the Obamadong on everything...

The sooner this guy is vaporized and disappears...the better...he hate speak and constant belittling of everyone who doesn't believe in his crap is unacceptable. Thank God for the iggy...

This is EXACTLY what I knew was going to happen and I called you all out on it before it happened. I tell you two things I disagreed with obama on and there it is, laughing it off and saying I just made it up. ****ING TYPICAL. Proves you jerkoffs don't really want to discuss anything about obama just circle jerk about how liberals and obama are ruinin' "merica.

What hate speak? Suddenly you people want everyone to be PC while throwing obamadong at me, I see, as with typical republicans that is only a one way thing.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/23/2014, 07:42 AM
It's 0730 and I'm still laughing at you 8th.

Just in case you were wondering. :)

olevetonahill
10/23/2014, 08:40 AM
It's 0730 and I'm still laughing at you 8th.

Just in case you were wondering. :)

:highly_amused:

stoops the eternal pimp
10/23/2014, 09:20 AM
Sooner8th seems like a well rounded individual..You guys should quit getting so butt hurt...:highly_amused:

olevetonahill
10/23/2014, 09:31 AM
Sooner8th seems like a well rounded individual..You guys should quit getting so butt hurt...:highly_amused:

I know what you mean Bro. I have learned to admire his Intelligence and appreciate his quick wit.

badger
10/23/2014, 10:26 AM

I'm trying too hard to find common ground among everyone here aren't I. I mean, I thought for sure I'd get everyone on the same page with the SEC bashing. If that doesn't work, than there's no hope. Doooooooooooooooooommmmm

stoops the eternal pimp
10/23/2014, 01:59 PM
I know what you mean Bro. I have learned to admire his Intelligence and appreciate his quick wit.

Charm..You forgot charm.

olevetonahill
10/23/2014, 03:21 PM
Charm..You forgot charm.

My Bad. :boxing:

Turd_Ferguson
10/23/2014, 04:58 PM
Charm..You forgot charm.

He's about as charming as Big Worm...

That's my money, fat boy!
http://uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/big-worm-friday-540x284.jpg

FaninAma
10/23/2014, 06:10 PM
Sooner8th, in Medicare you pay into the system until you are 65. I think you meant to say that you wanted everybody to get Medicaid. That's the government funded health care system that doesn't require any contributions.

FaninAma
10/23/2014, 07:47 PM
BTW, the projected cost of expanding Medicaid in Obamacare: $800 billion+
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2012/11/26/obamacares-medicaid-expansion-will-cost-808-billion-the-price-tag-for-states-8-billion/

And that's just the limited expansion available in Obamacare. Imagine if it enrollment was open to everybody under 65.

Sooner8th
10/23/2014, 09:10 PM
Sooner8th, in Medicare you pay into the system until you are 65. I think you meant to say that you wanted everybody to get Medicaid. That's the government funded health care system that doesn't require any contributions.

No, I know what I'm talking about. When we, democrats, were saying medicare for all it meant open it up for all to be able to purchase it for in competition with private insurance companies. Since you all seem to know everything about obamacare, I assumed you knew what we proposed.

Sooner8th
10/23/2014, 09:11 PM
BTW, the projected cost of expanding Medicaid in Obamacare: $800 billion+
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2012/11/26/obamacares-medicaid-expansion-will-cost-808-billion-the-price-tag-for-states-8-billion/

And that's just the limited expansion available in Obamacare. Imagine if it enrollment was open to everybody under 65.

There you go, you think you know what your talking about, but you don't, then you got it bankrupting the country.

FaninAma
10/24/2014, 11:03 AM
So basically you claim the Democrats wanted people to pay premiums to the government in exchange for health care coverage? That's not what Medicare is. That's just nationalized health care with the premiums really being a tax and the government completely in charge of the health care industry. Why try to give it a false name? At least be honest. I actually am not totally opposed to that because it is where we are headed but people need to understand what all is involved with nationalized health care.....rationing, long waiting periods for "elective" procedures, procedure unavailable to individuals over a certain age.

And yes, our country is in dandy shape with $17 trillion in debt and many more tens of trillions in unfunded liabilities......medicare, social security, government employee retirement funds. What's the big deal about adding another trillion to that debt......right?

There will come a time whenfuture generation despise the current andrecent past generations for leaving all of this debt for them to deal with.

Please try to make a coherent response as to why the debt and unfund d liabilities aren't a problem for future generations.

badger
10/24/2014, 11:09 AM
Please try to make a coherent response as to why the debt and unfund d liabilities aren't a problem for future generations.

I know you're after 8th, but I'll take a stab at it: Inflation.

If debt and unfunded liabilities don't grow as fast as inflation, it will be easier to pay off in the future than it is to pay bills today. Much like you used to be able to buy a coke for a nickel, perhaps the debt will be a laughably low amount 50 years from now.

Another stab: Coburn's Wastebook lists many excellent examples of things that cannot wait to be addressed, but in the case of fighting diseases like Ebola and ISIS (they're a disease, don't correct me), there's no time to lose. It would be worth taking on debt today to fight those. Treadmills for mountain lions and massages for bunny wabbits? Maybe not.

FaninAma
10/24/2014, 11:16 AM
Badger, you are correct! The problem is that the growing government keeps siphoning off financial resources that are causing the private sector to stagnate thus we are getting negative wage growth and a sinking middle class. That's why the Fed and the other central banks around the world are having to print money just to stave of deflation.

What we have now is the worst of both worlds....inflation in the cost of goods especially food with a shrinking middle class. The former USSR revealed that government is a terrible steward of the economy in terms of planning and management.

badger
10/24/2014, 11:46 AM
inflation in the cost of goods especially food with a shrinking middle class

Maybe now people will stop being fat ;)

Maybe if we're faced with real, live adversity, we'll become better people and not delve into petty squabbles, substance abuse and other selfishness.

Maybe our government and its voters will learn to compromise again for the greater good

But probably not.