PDA

View Full Version : Vet

CowboyMRW
10/21/2014, 02:04 PM
Do you want your money now, or should I just wait until it's official on December 6th? It seems like Gundy has thrown in the towel this season already.

badger
10/21/2014, 02:06 PM
Do you want your money now, or should I just wait until it's official on December 6th? It seems like Gundy has thrown in the towel this season already.

Who do you think you are, okie state fan, coming to a sooner message board with your singlet onesie wearing mascot and your OU-insulting signature line? How bout I just ban you from the site so you can go back to orangepower.com where you belong. Dumb poke.

:D

olevetonahill
10/21/2014, 02:16 PM
Heh. Lets wait and see Bro.

olevetonahill
10/21/2014, 02:20 PM
Wow Bro just looked at your remaining schedule

10/25/14 vs. West Virginia TV Boone Pickens Stadium 2:30 p.m. CT
11/01/14 at Kansas State Manhattan, KS TBA
11/15/14 vs. Texas Boone Pickens Stadium TBA
11/22/14 at Baylor Waco, TX TBA
12/06/14 at Oklahoma Norman, OK TBA

Yall facing some tuff games bro.

kbsooner21
10/21/2014, 02:31 PM
Better get this one this weekend or they won't be going bowling :highly_amused:

olevetonahill
10/21/2014, 02:47 PM
Better get this one this weekend or they won't be going bowling :highly_amused:

I havnt watched em but I see a maybe win against saxet. the others are long shots for em to win

badger
10/21/2014, 03:00 PM
Wow Bro just looked at your remaining schedule

10/25/14 vs. West Virginia TV Boone Pickens Stadium 2:30 p.m. CT
11/01/14 at Kansas State Manhattan, KS TBA
11/15/14 vs. Texas Boone Pickens Stadium TBA
11/22/14 at Baylor Waco, TX TBA
12/06/14 at Oklahoma Norman, OK TBA

Yall facing some tuff games bro.

They need one game for bowl eligibility, as they sit at 5-2 right now. Sadly, they've been feasting on an XLK-style cupcake dessert all season to get their five wins: Missouri State, UTSA, Texas Tech, Iowa State and Kansas.

Y'know what Mike Gundy needs? A different job. Coaches that take different gigs can dog the last season on their previous job and be given a comfy 3-4 years of patience at the new place. This means no begging teens for their LOI signature, no gameplanning till the sun comes up the next day, no 3 a.m. calls from the local police to bail out your doofus athletes, no forgetting that you have a wife and three kids until after the bowl game and no more worrying that your next Sports Illustrated appearance may be dirtier than The Dirty Game. You're free! And you're probably making more money!

CowboyMRW
10/21/2014, 03:25 PM
I really have a tough time seeing another win as long as Daxx is behind center.

Eielson
10/21/2014, 03:58 PM

Try putting him in front.

badger
10/21/2014, 04:11 PM
Try putting him in front.

Ooo, yeah, it can be like the opposite of shotgun formation. Poke innovation!

Or, they can line up a running back and quarterback in front of the center for an opposite-of-pistol formation. The middle finger formation lol

olevetonahill
10/21/2014, 04:23 PM

So did Walsh get a season ending injury?

CowboyMRW
10/21/2014, 05:32 PM
So did Walsh get a season ending injury?

Yea, he's done for the year. Our OL is so bad, that his running was the only chance we had. That's why our OL looked semi-competent against FSU, and has sucked since.

8timechamps
10/21/2014, 05:36 PM
I'd really like to see the Pokes beat KSU. We need KSU to somehow lose two games, and Baylor could be one of those (with us being the other). Then, if TCU could lose another game and we win out...we at least have a chance at the conference title. Damn, if only we had beaten TCU or KSU!

BoulderSooner79
10/21/2014, 05:48 PM
I'd really like to see the Pokes beat KSU. We need KSU to somehow lose two games, and Baylor could be one of those (with us being the other). Then, if TCU could lose another game and we win out...we at least have a chance at the conference title. Damn, if only we had beaten TCU or KSU!

Can't un-ring those bells. :(

Wishboned
10/21/2014, 05:53 PM
One of my Poke coworkers is feeling the same level of optimism. He's hoping for another two wins. And that's all he's hoping for.

Pride1Mom
10/22/2014, 09:16 AM
By Badger: Who do you think you are, okie state fan, coming to a sooner message board with your singlet onesie wearing mascot and your OU-insulting signature line? How bout I just ban you from the site so you can go back to orangepower.com where you belong. Dumb poke.

Well said! As if anyone cares about wrestling. Whe they fill up an 85,000 seat stadium to watch it, then maybe. But OSU can't fill up their 60,000 seat stadium for football even when they are in contention for the Big XII title. Also, OU does not have any Olympians in football, because the Olympics doesn't have football as a venue. GO AWAY COWBOYMRW! We do not care what your opinion is about OU!

CowboyMRW
10/22/2014, 09:42 AM
By Badger: Who do you think you are, okie state fan, coming to a sooner message board with your singlet onesie wearing mascot and your OU-insulting signature line? How bout I just ban you from the site so you can go back to orangepower.com where you belong. Dumb poke.

Well said! As if anyone cares about wrestling. Whe they fill up an 85,000 seat stadium to watch it, then maybe. But OSU can't fill up their 60,000 seat stadium for football even when they are in contention for the Big XII title. Also, OU does not have any Olympians in football, because the Olympics doesn't have football as a venue. GO AWAY COWBOYMRW! We do not care what your opinion is about OU!

http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=2407&d=1375693191

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 10:22 AM
Heh Be nice Cowboy shes a nOOb LOL

Pride1Mom
10/22/2014, 11:25 AM
Now I know what you look like. If you think ANYONE cares what you think on this website, you are a typical Aggie. But (I have said this before) YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 11:29 AM
Now I know what you look like. If you think ANYONE cares what you think on this website, you are a typical Aggie. But (I have said this before) YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

P1M you really should quit
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3HkY4Gd4sT2lvrx9IJkCYvlsctafeN XLbxPZBCFLwIFGJEmjmsQ

badger
10/22/2014, 12:17 PM

All right you seem like a nice person so I should let you in on the joke: I don't know if it was basketball or football season (since OU beats OSU in everything these days) but CowboyMRW had to give up his avatar and sig to me, so I am responsible for him appearing to be a bitter, crazy obsessed with Gooners, Poke fan. He is actually the most reasonable and not-crazy Poke you will find on the Internet.

But your response to my post/CowboyMRW is hilarious and if I ever do an avvie bet with MRW again he's probably going to parody it... dear lord please don't let the Sooners ever lose to OSU ever again in anything ;)

Wishboned
10/22/2014, 12:54 PM
All right you seem like a nice person so I should let you in on the joke: I don't know if it was basketball or football season (since OU beats OSU in everything these days) but CowboyMRW had to give up his avatar and sig to me, so I am responsible for him appearing to be a bitter, crazy obsessed with Gooners, Poke fan. He is actually the most reasonable and not-crazy Poke you will find on the Internet.

But your response to my post/CowboyMRW is hilarious and if I ever do an avvie bet with MRW again he's probably going to parody it... dear lord please don't let the Sooners ever lose to OSU ever again in anything ;)

Actually no. He kind of went full on Aggie after the 2011 season. Since then I've wished Vet would make the bet that if OSU loses he leaves the board forever. He's like the Sabanball of Pokes. A disgusting suck up until his team is winning.

badger
10/22/2014, 12:55 PM
Actually no. He kind of went full on Aggie after the 2011 season. Since then I've wished Vet would make the bet that if OSU loses he leaves the board forever. He's like the Sabanball of Pokes. A disgusting suck up until his team is winning.
lol. i guess my standards for pokes are low, considering that i live around so many in tulsa

Wishboned
10/22/2014, 01:00 PM
lol. i guess my standards for pokes are low, considering that i live around so many in tulsa

Admittedly the bar does tend to touch the ground when measuring their worthiness.

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 01:26 PM
Actually no. He kind of went full on Aggie after the 2011 season. Since then
I've wished Vet would make the bet that if OSU loses he leaves the board forever. He's like the Sabanball of Pokes. A disgusting suck up until his team is winning.

Hell I ant insane I enjoy that yearly 100 bucks I collect lol

Wishboned
10/22/2014, 01:29 PM
Hell I ant insane I enjoy that yearly 100 bucks I collect lol

lol It's a stupidity tax.

olevetonahill
10/22/2014, 01:34 PM
lol It's a stupidity tax.

Heh Thats Beer money at least 5 30 packs LOL

KantoSooner
10/22/2014, 01:42 PM
if I ever do an avvie bet with MRW again he's probably going to parody it... dear lord please don't let the Sooners ever lose to OSU ever again in anything ;)

I have long hoped you'd go to the badger avvie from the 'badger, badger, badger, mushroom, mushroom, mushroom' thing on youtube.

badger
10/22/2014, 02:49 PM
I used to have that the year we made Mizzou's Chase McBooger into Curtis Lofton's beyonce. Since then I've just posted random crap

OUmillenium
10/23/2014, 01:15 PM

No kidding, they were coming out of the woodwork here a few years ago. Sort of slipping back into their cracks now PTL.

rock on sooner
10/23/2014, 01:26 PM
Heh Thats Beer money at least 5 30 packs LOL

Yup, lasts ya the whole day on Saturday!:drunk: