PDA

View Full Version : Pros and Cons of a Travel Ban from West Africa

ouwasp
10/16/2014, 06:09 PM
I'm in favor of a travel ban from the Ebola-racked countries.

I support sending help there...and keeping the disease there.

Why is this policy not already in effect?

Turd_Ferguson
10/16/2014, 06:24 PM

Why do you hate black peeps?

yermom
10/16/2014, 07:03 PM
Yeah, no cons for me personally but I guess there might be a few people not too happy about it

lexsooner
10/16/2014, 07:28 PM

You could ban travel from countries which have large scale infection rates, but that only slows it. It would eventually get here and to other industrialized countries on a larger scale if we do not act to snuff it out in West Africa. Your latter suggestion is the only way to properly deal with the virus. There must be a large scale international intervention in West Africa to control Ebola. This needs to be done as soon as possible when the virus is still mostly contained to one part of one continent. Every country has a stake in this, so I would hope there will be more cooperation when more cases appear in industrialized nations. At this time, I am not so sure it is necessary to ban all travel from those countries, but we certainly should implement strict airport screening of passengers on incoming flights originating in those countries. If the virus continues to spread here, yeah, I would favor a travel ban.

OhU1
10/16/2014, 09:41 PM
we certainly should implement strict airport screening of passengers on incoming flights originating in those countries. If the virus continues to spread here, yeah, I would favor a travel ban. Wow, so you want to ban travel from "black" countries but not white countries with ebola.

lexsooner
10/16/2014, 09:57 PM
Wow, so you want to ban travel from "black" countries but not white countries with ebola.

Why do you progressives always play the race card? This virus is deadly and I could not care any less which country the carriers are from if it poses a real threat to our population. Dang libtard. Did you watch something on MSNBC about this instead of more balanced news like Fox?

Eielson
10/16/2014, 10:10 PM
Wow, so you want to ban travel from "black" countries but not white countries with ebola.

A joke, right?

jkjsooner
10/17/2014, 09:17 AM

Because the experts who study this stuff have said it would be counterproductive. Obama has made it very clear, he's not philosophically against a travel ban but he's following the advice of the experts in the field. That is what every President would do.

What appears to be common sense is not always correct.

Pros: Well, these are obvious.

Cons:

We limit our ability to fight the disease at its root. We need a flow of people and material to fight the disease in western Africa. If you don't get a handle on it there, it will come here no matter what restrictions are in place. With millions infected and spreading it to other countries we're all in trouble.
Desperate people will find a way out. That's been the case in previous epidemics. When that happens we lose our ability to monitor the situation.
History has shown that trying to seal borders/regions has not been effective.
We do not control what other countries do. Unless the entire world enacted bans on travel to western Africa it would come here sooner or later and by that point it might be completely out of control.
Look at the Belize situation. We have a person who is at almost no risk being denied entry into Belize so that the person could be evacuated. We might not be as open about this next time considering how irrational they are being. That will be a loss for Belize. Let's not forget the economic impact this could have on Belize if we take punitive measures. Anyway, the same could happen here if we act irrationally.

Hey, I'm all for travel bans if the experts say it would help but I'm not going to panic and pretend I know more than the experts.

REDREX
10/17/2014, 09:34 AM
Barack has appointed an Ebola Czar (not a joke)-----Everyone feel safer now?

Turd_Ferguson
10/17/2014, 09:38 AM
Hey, I'm all for travel bans if the experts say it would help but I'm not going to panic and pretend I know more than the experts.

Which experts are you talking about? The CDC look like they know **** all about handling this situation.

The travel ban that I've heard being proposed still has chartered flights in place for medical personnel/equipment.

ouwasp
10/17/2014, 10:54 AM
I heard the CDC head recommended against the travel ban because he said it would cause terrible damage to the economies of the "fledgling democracies" in question.

I might very well respect his opinion regarding Ebola. I don't give a fig about his opinions on geopolitics. And the African economies matter very little when American lives (and our economy) are at risk.

Send help, yes, absolutely. Protect America first.

Sooner8th
10/17/2014, 11:08 AM

What do you want him to do? Specifically.

lexsooner
10/17/2014, 12:19 PM
I heard the CDC head recommended against the travel ban because he said it would cause terrible damage to the economies of the "fledgling democracies" in question.

I might very well respect his opinion regarding Ebola. I don't give a fig about his opinions on geopolitics. And the African economies matter very little when American lives (and our economy) are at risk.

Send help, yes, absolutely. Protect America first.

He did not just expound on the geopolitics of a travel ban. He also gave his opinion against a travel ban because it would hinder health care organizations from tracking the disease and carriers and thus hurt our ability to manage Ebola. The World Health Organization has come out with the same rationale against travel bans. Do you respect this opinion of multiple health care organizations?

The stability of African economies is very much related to the ability to contain Ebola. Let's suppose there is instability and an economic downturn in Liberia, Sierra Leone, or Guinea. It is locals who are performing the tasks of dealing with Ebola patients with probably very limited resources. The international intervention which is coming on a larger scale will also be hampered if the local economies are in tatters. Also, when there is economic unrest, people tend to flee and go elsewhere, like to neighboring African countries or abroad. All of this puts our lives at greater risk. Make sense?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/17/2014, 01:50 PM

Why is this policy not already in effect?Can you imaging the Media sh*t-fest if a republican president was in office with ebola coming to America?

badger
10/17/2014, 01:54 PM
I'm not sure a travel ban would have any impact on keeping Ebola out of the U.S. After all, it's already here.

10/17/2014, 02:02 PM
haha. puh-leeze!

REDREX
10/17/2014, 03:10 PM
What do you want him to do? Specifically.----Maybe appoint a Doc or someone in the medical field not a lawyer and former chief of staff for Joe Biden-----I don't recall a great deal of medical training in law school

jkjsooner
10/17/2014, 03:26 PM

He did so after the Republicans criticized and begged him to do so. They apparently had Czars until they don't.

Damned if you do damned if you don't.

And thanks, lex, for explaining the rationale why we need to worry about the local economies in west Africa. It's not a purely altruistic situation. Our best interest is tied to the interests of west Africa in a large part. If you can't see that then you're not seeing the bigger picture.

The thing that drives me crazy is that if Romney, McCain, either Bush, or even Reagan were in office right now, they'd listen to the CDC, the WHO, and other experts and take their advice. That's what a President does.

REDREX
10/17/2014, 03:29 PM
He did so after the Republicans criticized and begged him to do so. They apparently had Czars until they don't.

Damned if you do damned if you don't.---Why would Barack appoint a Washington insider lawyer rather than a medical pro for the job? That's just stupid

jkjsooner
10/17/2014, 03:36 PM
---Why would Barack appoint a Washington insider lawyer rather than a medical pro for the job? That's just stupid

I don't know about that. Maybe because he thinks someone with administrative abilities is needed and the technical details can be handled and explained by subordinates. In either case, I'm not here to defend who he chose.

Your original post that I quoted was not a criticism of who he appointed but instead a criticism that he appointed someone to begin with. It's the whole "Obama Czars" thing again except you forgot that it was Republicans who were demanding one be appointed.

Sooner8th
10/17/2014, 03:40 PM
----Maybe appoint a Doc or someone in the medical field not a lawyer and former chief of staff for Joe Biden-----I don't recall a great deal of medical training in law school

So Republicans called for a "more coordinated response" to the ebola "crisis", he does EXACTLY what you wanted - big ****ing surprise, you are bitching about it. Did the rnc send out the talking points, cause you all got them in a hurry. He appointed a manager for a managerial role. It's not like his last job was, I don't know, lets say judging quarter horse shows.

Now if you wanted someone to head up a "more coordinated response" a Doc or someone in the medical field not a lawyer and former chief of staff for Joe Biden, like maybe the Surgeon General? You mean a Harvard Medical School physician, Yale-educated doctor and MBA Vivek Murthy who is being opposed the nra and of course faux "news"?

REDREX
10/17/2014, 03:54 PM
So Republicans called for a "more coordinated response" to the ebola "crisis", he does EXACTLY what you wanted - big ****ing surprise, you are bitching about it. Did the rnc send out the talking points, cause you all got them in a hurry. He appointed a manager for a managerial role. It's not like his last job was, I don't know, lets say judging quarter horse shows.

Now if you wanted someone to head up a "more coordinated response" a Doc or someone in the medical field not a lawyer and former chief of staff for Joe Biden, like maybe the Surgeon General? You mean a Harvard Medical School physician, Yale-educated doctor and MBA Vivek Murthy who is being opposed the nra and of course faux "news"?---No he was a lobbyist---The horse show judge would be about the same pick

10/18/2014, 01:52 AM
travel bans from heavily inflicted countries, and close the border to illegals...and, as we know, neither will happen. American people be hanged. SHOULD come as a surprise to no one.

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 11:49 AM
---No he was a lobbyist---The horse show judge would be about the same pick

He was a lobbyist? Really?

Mr. Klain, who left Mr. Biden’s office in 2011, is currently the president of Case Holdings and the general counsel at Revolution L.L.C., companies that were founded by Steve Case, the former chief executive of AOL. Prior to joining Revolution, Ron was a Partner and National Practice Group Chair at O'Melveny & Myers LLP is an international law firm founded in Los Angeles, California.

He graduated summa cum laude from Georgetown University in 1983. In 1987, he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, where he was one of several to win the Sears Prize for the highest grade point average in 1984–85. While at Harvard Law School, Klain was also an editor of the Harvard Law Review.

The horse show judge would be about the same pick, is that a joke? Is it suppose to be funny? First a lie, then something stupid and you wonder why I call you a dumbass. I understand you are just regurgitating rightwingnut talking points.

FaninAma
10/18/2014, 12:20 PM
The physicians turned politicians in the CDC will back whatever policy Obama wants to follow. Most other physicians understand the number of new cases and secondary cases is a function of how many infected individuals are allowed into this country from west Africa.

BTW, has Sooner8th came up with anything that Obama has done that he disagrees with? No?

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 12:34 PM
The physicians turned politicians in the CDC will back whatever policy Obama wants to follow. Most other physicians understand the number of new cases and secondary cases is a function of how many infected individuals are allowed into this country from west Africa.

BTW, has Sooner8th came up with anything that Obama has done that he disagrees with? No?

Where do you get this at? The physicians at the CDC are now politicians? You just make **** up and then you believe it. Speaking of the CDC lets talk about the $538 MILLION that has been cut from the CDC's budget the republicans demanded and got?

We have talked about it before, you make an allegation, you need to back it up. The burden of proof is on you not on me.

SCOUT
10/18/2014, 01:47 PM
Where do you get this at? The physicians at the CDC are now politicians? You just make **** up and then you believe it. Speaking of the CDC lets talk about the $538 MILLION that has been cut from the CDC's budget the republicans demanded and got?

We have talked about it before, you make an allegation, you need to back it up. The burden of proof is on you not on me.
I have not made any allegation. I do think it is a good question though.

8th, what is the thing(s) that Obama has done that you disagree with?

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 02:21 PM
I have not made any allegation. I do think it is a good question though.

8th, what is the thing(s) that Obama has done that you disagree with?

Why should I say anything to you or anyone in here about what i disagree with obama about?

SCOUT
10/18/2014, 02:23 PM
Why should I say anything to you or anyone in here?

Because this is a message board? Isn't that literally why we are here?

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 02:25 PM
Because this is a message board? Isn't that literally why we are here?

sorry updated it - Why should I say anything to you or anyone in here about what i disagree with obama about?

SCOUT
10/18/2014, 02:30 PM
sorry updated it - Why should I say anything to you or anyone in here about what i disagree with obama about?

Because you have very strong ideological views and I, and I am willing to bet others, would be interested in hearing what you disagree with Obama on, if anything.

I'll go first. Bush was absolutely wrong on immigration, he spent like a drunken sailor and no child left behind is a disaster.

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 02:30 PM
None of you guys said anything about bush's policies you disagreed with when was the president. Why do you want to pretend I behave like a republican?

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 02:31 PM
Because you have very strong ideological views and I, and I am willing to bet others, would be interested in hearing what you disagree with Obama on, if anything.

I'll go first. Bush was absolutely wrong on immigration, he spent like a drunken sailor and no child left behind is a disaster.

Then why didn't you say anything while he was president? I can guarantee you voted for him TWICE.

SCOUT
10/18/2014, 02:33 PM
Then why didn't you say anything while he was president? I can guarantee you voted for him TWICE.

I did say that when he was President.

Your turn.

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 02:38 PM
I did say that when he was President.

Your turn.

You are going to have to prove that.

It amazes me that a group of people - republicans - strictly adhere to reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans.

You voted for him twice, so you really didn't care that much did you?

SCOUT
10/18/2014, 02:40 PM

It amazes me that a group of people - republicans - strictly adhere to reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans.

You voted for him twice, so you really didn't care that much did you?So now the burden on proof is on the person defending themselves? You can't even keep your own rules straight.

Stop dodging and either answer the question or admit that there isn't anything.

FaninAma
10/18/2014, 02:44 PM
Physicians who don't like to actually do clinical medicine and take care of patients go into a branch of Health and Human Services and become a beaurocrat or researcher. And the number of beaurocrat physicians outnumber the researchers by 6:1. The CDC, like any other government agency, is filled with lots of beaurocrats who would **** themselves if they had to make life or death decisions for a patient.

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 02:45 PM
So now the burden on proof is on the person defending themselves? You can't even keep your own rules straight.

Stop dodging and either answer the question or admit that there isn't anything.

You see here is the thing, I cannot go back through eight years of your posts and see if you ever said anything about bush you disagreed with, the bottom line is I don't believe you - PERIOD.

Second it is REPUBLICANS who have reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans. Democrats do not.

SCOUT
10/18/2014, 02:46 PM
You see here is the thing, I cannot go back through eight years of your posts and see if you ever said anything about bush you disagreed with, the bottom line is I don't believe you - PERIOD.

Second it is REPUBLICANS who have reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans. Democrats do not.
So nothing. Got it. Thanks for confirming.

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 02:47 PM
Physicians who don't like to actually do clinical medicine and take care of patients go into a branch of Health and Human Resources and become a beaurocrat or researcher. And the number of beaurocrat physicians outnumber the researchers by 6:1. The CDC, like any other government agency, is filled with lots of beaurocrats who would **** themselves if they had to make life or death decisions for a patient.

Where do you get this dribble at? You are truly unbelievable. You take any rightwingnut talking point and run with it. It is stupid, ignorant lemmings like you who are ruining this country.

FaninAma
10/18/2014, 02:47 PM
Rant on Sooner8th, rant on! You might want to wipe your chin.....there is quite a bit of spittle on it.

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 02:49 PM
So nothing. Got it. Thanks for confirming.

What part of reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans do you know get?

Typical republican - has no evidence but you have already formed your opinion. Believe what you want to believe, it is what republicans are good at.

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 02:50 PM
Rant on Sooner8th, rant on! You might want to wipe your chin.....there is quite a bit of spittle on it.

You are truly a dumbass, ignorant *******. You prove repeatedly how ****ing stupid you are. Name calling like a junior high pu$$y.

SCOUT
10/18/2014, 02:50 PM
What part of reagans first commandment, republicans shall not speak ill of fellow republicans do you know get?

Typical republican - has no evidence but you have already formed your opinion. Believe what you want to believe, it is what republicans are good at.

And dodging direct questions with any kind of diversion they can come up with is what liberals are good at. Congrats.

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 02:54 PM

You want to talk about having someones **** down your throat? You have dubya's **** so far down your throat you STILL think there were/are WMD's in Iraq. Dumbass

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 02:56 PM
And dodging direct questions with any kind of diversion they can come up with is what liberals are good at. Congrats.

I'll you tell you what, give me a list of what you disagree with on conservatives, the tea party and republican and i will be happy to give you a list of what I disagree with obama on.

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 03:07 PM
damn it got quiet in here in a hurry, I wonder why...................must be everyone agrees with EVERYTHING conservatives, the tea party and republican do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

REDREX
10/18/2014, 05:20 PM
He was a lobbyist? Really?

Mr. Klain, who left Mr. Biden’s office in 2011, is currently the president of Case Holdings and the general counsel at Revolution L.L.C., companies that were founded by Steve Case, the former chief executive of AOL. Prior to joining Revolution, Ron was a Partner and National Practice Group Chair at O'Melveny & Myers LLP is an international law firm founded in Los Angeles, California.

He graduated summa cum laude from Georgetown University in 1983. In 1987, he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, where he was one of several to win the Sears Prize for the highest grade point average in 1984–85. While at Harvard Law School, Klain was also an editor of the Harvard Law Review.

The horse show judge would be about the same pick, is that a joke? Is it suppose to be funny? First a lie, then something stupid and you wonder why I call you a dumbass. I understand you are just regurgitating rightwingnut talking points.----Yes idiot he was a Lobbyist----

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ebola-czar-ron-klain-was-a-fannie-mae-and-cigna-lobbyist/article/2554953---You are such a DORK

REDREX
10/18/2014, 05:22 PM
Rant on Sooner8th, rant on! You might want to wipe your chin.....there is quite a bit of spittle on it.---You sure its spittle?----or something else?

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 06:11 PM
----Yes idiot he was a Lobbyist----

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ebola-czar-ron-klain-was-a-fannie-mae-and-cigna-lobbyist/article/2554953---You are such a DORK

In 2005, Klain left his partnership at O’Melveny & Myers to serve as Executive Vice President and General Counsel of a new investment firm, Revolution LLC, launched by AOL co-founder Steve Case.

After leaving the White House for the private sector in 2011, Klain became a partner in the Washington lobbying firm of O'Melveny & Myers. He was not himself a registered lobbyist, which means the White House ban on hiring lobbyists doesn't apply.

So he was NOT a lobbyist.

SCOUT
10/18/2014, 09:48 PM
damn it got quiet in here in a hurry, I wonder why...................must be everyone agrees with EVERYTHING conservatives, the tea party and republican do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg
Or perhaps we have other things to do? Look, I know you are a troll. It can be fun to twist you up sometimes, but man it gets old fast.

I have already answered your question. You had the opportunity to do the same, but responded as you always do. Twist, turn, deflect and then insult.

There is nothing you disagree with Obama. That's OK, just admit it. At least let your troll handle admit it.

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 10:51 PM
Or perhaps we have other things to do? Look, I know you are a troll. It can be fun to twist you up sometimes, but man it gets old fast.

I have already answered your question. You had the opportunity to do the same, but responded as you always do. Twist, turn, deflect and then insult.

There is nothing you disagree with Obama. That's OK, just admit it. At least let your troll handle admit it.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA too ****ing funny! I gave you all an opprotunity for me to tell you what I disagree with obama on by simply stating what you disagree with conservatives, the tea party and republicans on. Not a single one of you would post anything you disagree with them on and you claim I'm twisting it up.

Bush was absolutely wrong on immigration, he spent like a drunken sailor and no child left behind is a disaster. These trivial issues? So you completely agree with him about the war in Iraq, his fiscal and regulatory policies, unfunded medicare expansion, TARP, auto company bail outs, debt and deficits?

SCOUT
10/18/2014, 10:57 PM
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHA too ****ing funny! I gave you all an opprotunity for me to tell you what I disagree with obama on by simply stating what you disagree with conservatives, the tea party and republicans on. Not a single one of you would post anything you disagree with them on and you claim I'm twisting it up.

Bush was absolutely wrong on immigration, he spent like a drunken sailor and no child left behind is a disaster. These trivial issues? So you completely agree with him about the war in Iraq, his fiscal and regulatory policies, unfunded medicare expansion, TARP, auto company bail outs, debt and deficits?

Good grief. You are a mess. I gave three examples. You extrapolated that to mean that there could not be other things.

Like I said, your troll is boring now.

Sooner8th
10/18/2014, 11:02 PM
Good grief. You are a mess. I gave three examples. You extrapolated that to mean that there could not be other things.

Like I said, your troll is boring now.

Of course, you didn't list them. I don't read minds like you do.

If you disagree with them,, list them. Same standard as what you apply to me.

OOPPPSSS

ouwasp
10/19/2014, 08:27 AM
Ignore person is on ignore. Please don't quote 8th. I do appreciate intelligent, civil discourse from others. Carry on.

FaninAma
10/19/2014, 08:20 PM
What is hilarious is the fact that Sooner8th can't come up with one thing Obama has done that he disagrees with even as our current President works feverishly to raise the bar on the level of incompetence the country can withstand. But if you've read the football board recently he is ready to declare jihad on the Sooner coaching staff after 2 close losses to 2 pretty good football teams.

Makes me want to support Stoops and his staff even more than I did before.

Sooner8th
10/19/2014, 10:48 PM
What is hilarious is the fact that Sooner8th can't come up with one thing Obama has done that he disagrees with even as our current President works feverishly to raise the bar on the level of incompetence the country can withstand. But if you've read the football board recently he is ready to declare jihad on the Sooner coaching staff after 2 close losses to 2 pretty good football teams.

OH ama, just showing your stupidity again. I told you before, it is up to you prove I have a god like worship of obama. Show me a single post to prove it. I'll make you the same offer, give me a list of what you disagree with conservatives, tea party and republicans on and I will be happy to list what I think obama has screwed up.

As for football, 107th in the country in pass defense does not lie. Losses to kstate, tcu, baylor does not work for me. We use to destroy "pretty good football teams" just like with your politics keep lowering the bar for who you support and they will meet you expectations.

olevetonahill
10/19/2014, 11:28 PM

He's a Moran , thats SIMPLE !I took the idiot OFF ignore long enough to see his posts on the FB board. MORAN, its that simple

olevetonahill
10/19/2014, 11:30 PM
OH ama, just showing your stupidity again. I told you before, it is up to you prove I have a god like worship of obama. Show me a single post to prove it. I'll make you the same offer, give me a list of what you disagree with conservatives, tea party and republicans on and I will be happy to list what I think obama has screwed up.

As for football, 107th in the country in pass defense does not lie. Losses to kstate, tcu, baylor does not work for me. We use to destroy "pretty good football teams" just like with your politics keep lowering the bar for who you support and they will meet you expectations.
So we already lost to Baylor? yer a ****in moran!

Sooner8th
10/19/2014, 11:42 PM

I was talking about last year you dumbass.

olevetonahill
10/20/2014, 12:06 AM

Then Ya Moran Maybe ya orta specify that when Ya post!
Dip shat

olevetonahill
10/20/2014, 12:27 AM
Dudes a Moran!
Im going to bed

Sooner8th
10/20/2014, 07:46 AM
Then Ya Moran Maybe ya orta specify that when Ya post!
Dip shat

Over the last three years who have we lost to? KSU twice, baylor, tcu, ND and TX. Now ND and TX are big time programs - they are one of us. KSU, baylor, tcu we should not be losing to. Anyone who is not looking for something, ANYTHING to bitch at me about would understand what I'm talking about. If you cannot figure what I was talking about, you are a dumbass hillbilly punk.

Take some midol and each some chocolate.

olevetonahill
10/20/2014, 08:14 AM
Over the last three years who have we lost to? KSU twice, baylor, tcu, ND and TX. Now ND and TX are big time programs - they are one of us. KSU, baylor, tcu we should not be losing to. Anyone who is not looking for something, ANYTHING to bitch at me about would understand what I'm talking about. If you cannot figure what I was talking about, you are a dumbass hillbilly punk.

Take some midol and each some chocolate.

I do believe it was YOU that said in another thread " I cant read minds" or something to that effect?

Come on down to My hill Bro Ill show you a good time LOL

Sooner8th
10/20/2014, 09:42 AM
I do believe it was YOU that said in another thread " I cant read minds" or something to that effect?

Come on down to My hill Bro Ill show you a good time LOL

When did we lose to baylor?

badger
10/20/2014, 10:27 AM

We totally lost to Baylor last weekend by default. You see, by beating West Virginia in Morgantown a few weeks ago, we set in motion a couch burning riot last weekend that caused Baylor to actually win against WVU even if the scoreboard says otherwise.

Kind of puts a new twist on the phrase "coach's hot seat," doesn't it? Say, why does the cushion smell like gasoline...

REDREX
10/20/2014, 03:02 PM
In 2005, Klain left his partnership at O’Melveny & Myers to serve as Executive Vice President and General Counsel of a new investment firm, Revolution LLC, launched by AOL co-founder Steve Case.

After leaving the White House for the private sector in 2011, Klain became a partner in the Washington lobbying firm of O'Melveny & Myers. He was not himself a registered lobbyist, which means the White House ban on hiring lobbyists doesn't apply.

So he was NOT a lobbyist.---How do you know he is not a registered lobbyist?----He is just a partner in the lobbying firm---- You will believe anything these idiots put out-----And when is he going to work in his new position? As of today he is still not on the job

Sooner8th
10/20/2014, 03:46 PM
---How do you know he is not a registered lobbyist?----He is just a partner in the lobbying firm---- You will believe anything these idiots put out-----And when is he going to work in his new position? As of today he is still not on the job

ok - he was not a registered lobbyist when he joined the administration in 2009, which is what usatoday said, he dropped his registration in 2005.

Either way, he is a manger in a managerial position and will start to work wednesday.

REDREX
10/20/2014, 04:30 PM
ok - he was not a registered lobbyist when he joined the administration in 2009, which is what usatoday said, he dropped his registration in 2005.

Either way, he is a manger in a managerial position and will start to work wednesday.---The only thing he will be managing is the political fallout

Sooner8th
10/20/2014, 06:48 PM
---The only thing he will be managing is the political fallout

The only political fallout is going to be generated by republican in a desperate effort to claim obama is worse than bush. Republicans demand obama appoint someone to coordinate the response - he did EXACTLY what they asked, then of course they bitched.

REDREX
10/20/2014, 07:38 PM
The only political fallout is going to be generated by republican in a desperate effort to claim obama is worse than bush. Republicans demand obama appoint someone to coordinate the response - he did EXACTLY what they asked, then of course they bitched.The poor response by the Gov't to Ebola is not Baracks fault----------The poor response by the Gov't after Katrina was not Bushs fault--- The problem is people look to the Federal Gov't to solve problems

olevetonahill
10/20/2014, 07:42 PM
I think we Need Obammy yo go there on a Fact finding mission and after he Lands impose a Travel ban on ANYONE from coming from there.

yermom
10/20/2014, 07:52 PM
The poor response by the Gov't to Ebola is not Baracks fault----------The poor response by the Gov't after Katrina was not Bushs fault--- The problem is people look to the Federal Gov't to solve problems

this is exactly the kind of thing the federal government should be solving.

Sooner8th
10/20/2014, 07:58 PM
The poor response by the Gov't to Ebola is not Baracks fault----------The poor response by the Gov't after Katrina was not Bushs fault--- The problem is people look to the Federal Gov't to solve problems

The total failure of the governments response to katrina was 100% on bush. He flat lied about when he was told the storm was going to hit NO. They were all over mississippi, republican governor, and totally botched Louisiana who had a democratic governor. He compounded the issue with the dumbass doing a great job brownie hire.

REDREX
10/20/2014, 08:13 PM
The total failure of the governments response to katrina was 100% on bush. He flat lied about when he was told the storm was going to hit NO. They were all over mississippi, republican governor, and totally botched Louisiana who had a democratic governor. He compounded the issue with the dumbass doing a great job brownie hire.----New Orleans is below sea level----the storm was coming the Dem gov and the Dem mayor (now in jail for kick backs) did not make the people leave-----And FEMA---a federal govt agency did a poor job after the storm-----For 36 hours before it hit people thought it was going to hit New Orleans------Bottom line is that the Federal Gov't is a very poor manager of anything

FaninAma
10/20/2014, 08:21 PM
You see the amount of social and economic havoc that has been unleashed and the number of Ebola cases in Africa number less than 10,000. Now imagine if the number of cases reach 1,000,000 as many epidemiologists are predicting.

There is a window of opportunity to limit its spread to this country. That window won't stay open very long. There are already travel bans in many countries. There should be a temporary ban here.

RedRex, you'll be more enlightened by pounding your head against a brick wall for 30 minutes than you will trying to have an intelligent discussion with Sooner8th.

10/20/2014, 08:26 PM
----New Orleans is below sea level----the storm was coming the Dem gov and the Dem mayor (now in jail for kick backs) did not make the people leave-----And FEMA---a federal govt agency did a poor job after the storm-----For 36 hours before it hit people thought it was going to hit New Orleans------Bottom line is that the Federal Gov't is a very poor manager of anythingHow hard is it for ANYONE to observe these things?

Sooner8th
10/20/2014, 08:26 PM
----New Orleans is below sea level----the storm was coming the Dem gov and the Dem mayor (now in jail for kick backs) did not make the people leave-----And FEMA---a federal govt agency did a poor job after the storm-----For 36 hours before it hit people thought it was going to hit New Orleans------Bottom line is that the Federal Gov't is a very poor manager of anything

You are right - Federal Gov't is a very poor manager of anything when republicans who hate government and want to see it fail is in charge.

10/20/2014, 08:28 PM
RedRex, you'll be more enlightened by pounding your head against a brick wall for 30 minutes than you will trying to have an intelligent discussion with Sooner8th, or any other of our board Libs.FI

REDREX
10/20/2014, 08:30 PM
You are right - Federal Gov't is a very poor manager of anything when republicans who hate government and want to see it fail is in charge.---You are hopeless--- Tell me one thing the Gov't runs efficiently

Sooner8th
10/20/2014, 08:44 PM
---You are hopeless--- Tell me one thing the Gov't runs efficiently

medicare, fema, schools, jails, court systems.

REDREX
10/20/2014, 08:47 PM
medicare, fema, schools, jails, court systems.----You can't be serious?----I will let others do the laughing at your list

REDREX
10/20/2014, 08:59 PM
Food for thought---- http://www.forbes.com/sites/aroy/2011/03/04/private-insurer-profits-13-billion-medicare-fraud-48-billion-health-reform-priceless/

IGotNoTiming
10/21/2014, 01:56 PM

God I hope you are not serious....tell me that is tongue in cheek.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/21/2014, 04:34 PM

you're a ****ing loon. i find you funny, becuase you don't realize how ****ing ridiculous you sound. i always read your posts and kind of chuckled, but i full on almost spit up my coffee reading this one line.

by the way, with regards to stating "one" thing you disagree with Obama on, no one needs to "prove " anything to you. its a simple ****ing question. either you agree with everything, or there is something you disagree with him on. QUit spinning and deflecting. I believe AMA admitted that he disagreed with bush on immigration and no child left behind. thats actually two things. can you name one thing you disagree with obama on, or no? just answer the ****ing question you *****. jesus.

what is wrong with you man? why do you hate everything so much? i thought you Libs were supposed to be the party of " acceptance" and all that ****. I guess that you only accept people that agree with you, right? LMAO...you're such a ****ing ******. hahaha i want to punch you in the mouth.

Sooner8th
10/21/2014, 08:35 PM
you're a ****ing loon. i find you funny, becuase you don't realize how ****ing ridiculous you sound. i always read your posts and kind of chuckled, but i full on almost spit up my coffee reading this one line.

by the way, with regards to stating "one" thing you disagree with Obama on, no one needs to "prove " anything to you. its a simple ****ing question. either you agree with everything, or there is something you disagree with him on. QUit spinning and deflecting. I believe AMA admitted that he disagreed with bush on immigration and no child left behind. thats actually two things. can you name one thing you disagree with obama on, or no? just answer the ****ing question you *****. jesus.

what is wrong with you man? why do you hate everything so much? i thought you Libs were supposed to be the party of " acceptance" and all that ****. I guess that you only accept people that agree with you, right? LMAO...you're such a ****ing ******. hahaha i want to punch you in the mouth.

Look at what you wrote - Why do I hate everything so much? You are just making **** up, as usual for your conservative mentality. Show me where I have said I hate. Then look at your list sentence - i want to punch you in the mouth. There is your hate. Too stupid to talk to me in with any reality you ahve to resort to some grade school bully bull**** when you cannot argue with me. We Libs are the party of " acceptance" and all that ****. It is YOUR party that is the party of hate - hate liberals, hate democrats, hate moderate republicans, hate illegal immigrants, hate muslims, hate minorities,hate gays, hate government, hate judges, hate spending, hate the deficit, hate socialism, hate dictators (talking about calling obam a dictator), hate taxes, hate public schools and you all are ALWAYS on the look out for more things to hate, rush and faux "news" will let you know what to hate next.

Now for your premise - either you agree with everything, or there is something you disagree with him on. So anything you don't openly say you disagree with you agree with everything on huh? I have said before what I disagree with obama on and here you are again asking the same question. Can I assume that ama agrees with everything else he didn't mention on bush? See how stupid that is? Typical simpleton logic from a republican.

So you want two?

1 - I disagree with passing the stimulus package with that was 1/3 tax cuts in it after republicans only gave one vote in the house and a couple in the senate. It should have been brought back and altered to fit under reconciliation rule to pass with only a majority.

2- Never should have pushed through the republican health care plan after the huge fight the republicans put up a huge fight full of lies, he should have had got reid to change the house plan enough to jam medicare for all through the senate under reconciliation rule to pass with only a majority.

Remember reid greatly tightened the rules on reconciliation in 2009 and appointed a republican as the one who determined if it could be used, big mistake.

olevetonahill
10/21/2014, 09:15 PM
----You can't be serious?----I will let others do the laughing at your list

Hey Red have you ever heard the the term, STONE, COLD ****ing IDIOT?

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/22/2014, 03:48 PM
Look at what you wrote - Why do I hate everything so much? You are just making **** up, as usual for your conservative mentality. Show me where I have said I hate. Then look at your list sentence - i want to punch you in the mouth. There is your hate. Too stupid to talk to me in with any reality you ahve to resort to some grade school bully bull**** when you cannot argue with me. We Libs are the party of " acceptance" and all that ****. It is YOUR party that is the party of hate - hate liberals, hate democrats, hate moderate republicans, hate illegal immigrants, hate muslims, hate minorities,hate gays, hate government, hate judges, hate spending, hate the deficit, hate socialism, hate dictators (talking about calling obam a dictator), hate taxes, hate public schools and you all are ALWAYS on the look out for more things to hate, rush and faux "news" will let you know what to hate next.

Now for your premise - either you agree with everything, or there is something you disagree with him on. So anything you don't openly say you disagree with you agree with everything on huh? I have said before what I disagree with obama on and here you are again asking the same question. Can I assume that ama agrees with everything else he didn't mention on bush? See how stupid that is? Typical simpleton logic from a republican.

So you want two?

1 - I disagree with passing the stimulus package with that was 1/3 tax cuts in it after republicans only gave one vote in the house and a couple in the senate. It should have been brought back and altered to fit under reconciliation rule to pass with only a majority.

2- Never should have pushed through the republican health care plan after the huge fight the republicans put up a huge fight full of lies, he should have had got reid to change the house plan enough to jam medicare for all through the senate under reconciliation rule to pass with only a majority.

Remember reid greatly tightened the rules on reconciliation in 2009 and appointed a republican as the one who determined if it could be used, big mistake.

you make some very broad generalizations for having never met me. you must have super powers!!! yet here we are again, listening to you deflect and shift the blame onto someone else, because you are too much of a ***** to answer a question. UNderstand, you do make me laugh. I'm not a buly, but you do make it very easy to laugh at you. afterall, you still believe that you are smarter than everyone else, and your mission is to prove it to everyone on this board. You may want to punch me in the mouth, but i have a good feeling that if avtually given the chance to, you would ***** out...just like you do when asked a question about Obama. others may put you on ignore, some may choose to prove points to you...i've excepted the fact that you are a ***** who finds courage behind the veil of a computer....and that sure makes you pathetic....

one has to ask? if i'm wrong, and you in fact do not think you are smarter than everyone, and your aren't trying to educate people, then why would you waste so much time here? does arguing on this board make you feel like more of a man? or do you have no joy in your life, so you want to show everyone how ****ed jup your life is by arguing with everyone. this back and forth cannot make you happy, can it? i have never seen you be respectful--genuinely respectful--to anyone on this board. even those whom which you agree with. why don't you go argue on MSNBC or CNN? you may claim that it was you who was first attacked on here, but does it justify all the **** you talk? have you ever thought about how your very first post was percieved here? you need to do some seriuos soul searching friend. As it stands now, you are a joke. no one takes you seriuosly, and i think everyone here--including you-- would be much happier if you just left. If you don't leave, then we all know you are one of two things:

1) a Troll that likes to stir up **** for fun
2) a pretentious, self righteous dick that gets his kicks off acting smarter than everyone on a message board.

BTW....I'm still laughing at you......Alot!

Sooner8th
10/23/2014, 09:55 PM
you make some very broad generalizations for having never met me. you must have super powers!!! yet here we are again, listening to you deflect and shift the blame onto someone else, because you are too much of a ***** to answer a question. UNderstand, you do make me laugh. I'm not a buly, but you do make it very easy to laugh at you. afterall, you still believe that you are smarter than everyone else, and your mission is to prove it to everyone on this board. You may want to punch me in the mouth, but i have a good feeling that if avtually given the chance to, you would ***** out...just like you do when asked a question about Obama. others may put you on ignore, some may choose to prove points to you...i've excepted the fact that you are a ***** who finds courage behind the veil of a computer....and that sure makes you pathetic....

one has to ask? if i'm wrong, and you in fact do not think you are smarter than everyone, and your aren't trying to educate people, then why would you waste so much time here? does arguing on this board make you feel like more of a man? or do you have no joy in your life, so you want to show everyone how ****ed jup your life is by arguing with everyone. this back and forth cannot make you happy, can it? i have never seen you be respectful--genuinely respectful--to anyone on this board. even those whom which you agree with. why don't you go argue on MSNBC or CNN? you may claim that it was you who was first attacked on here, but does it justify all the **** you talk? have you ever thought about how your very first post was percieved here? you need to do some seriuos soul searching friend. As it stands now, you are a joke. no one takes you seriuosly, and i think everyone here--including you-- would be much happier if you just left. If you don't leave, then we all know you are one of two things:

2) a pretentious, self righteous dick that gets his kicks off acting smarter than everyone on a message board.

you make some very broad generalizations for having never met me. What very broad generalizations did I make about you? I just used what you wrote.

You said you wanted to punch me int he mouth, then told me I was a ***** and I would "***** out...just like you do when asked a question about Obama." That is a typical bully, I'll punch you but you are too much of a ***** to punch me. I don't want to punch you in the mouth, I am a grown *** man and not some preadolescence pimply face punk who thinks punching people is how you settle everything because you are afraid people are going to find out your dick is as small as your mind.

As for being too much of a ***** to answer the about obama, I answered the question you dumbass - the answer is in your post. Are you just too ****ing stupid to see it?

As for thinking I'm smarter than anyone else on here, I am not the one who reads or hears on faux "news" and whatever rightwingnut website who publish ignorant lies that cannot be backed up with data and buys it hook, line and sinker then runs with arguing for page after page when the facts just don't back up their claims. When facts and data are brought to bare that do not support your easily embraced beliefs you claim they are forged or fudged, mindlessly plowing down the path laid out for you by some wingnut who has no problem with deceit.

The bottom line is that the conservatives/republicans on this board do not want to have a discussion about anything, just a circle jerk about libs and dems. I get on this board to show the truth to people like you. My son has claimed for years that being a "conservative" is a mental illness and I have intensely disagreed with him. After seeing how conservatives/republicans behave on this board and how easy it is to get them to run to the polls to pull that R lever, I have to agree with him. You people are delusion, you strongly hold onto your beliefs even with faced with superior evidence to the contrary. Your delusion is so deeply ingrained, that when facts and data are presented they are brushed off as forged by something as simple as one tweet from a former ceo.

As much as you say you are laughing at me, I laugh at all of you at least twice as much.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/23/2014, 11:33 PM

you make some very broad generalizations for having never met me. What very broad generalizations did I make about you? I just used what you wrote.

You said you wanted to punch me int he mouth, then told me I was a ***** and I would "***** out...just like you do when asked a question about Obama." That is a typical bully, I'll punch you but you are too much of a ***** to punch me. I don't want to punch you in the mouth, I am a grown *** man and not some preadolescence pimply face punk who thinks punching people is how you settle everything because you are afraid people are going to find out your dick is as small as your mind.

As for being too much of a ***** to answer the about obama, I answered the question you dumbass - the answer is in your post. Are you just too ****ing stupid to see it?

As for thinking I'm smarter than anyone else on here, I am not the one who reads or hears on faux "news" and whatever rightwingnut website who publish ignorant lies that cannot be backed up with data and buys it hook, line and sinker then runs with arguing for page after page when the facts just don't back up their claims. When facts and data are brought to bare that do not support your easily embraced beliefs you claim they are forged or fudged, mindlessly plowing down the path laid out for you by some wingnut who has no problem with deceit.

The bottom line is that the conservatives/republicans on this board do not want to have a discussion about anything, just a circle jerk about libs and dems. I get on this board to show the truth to people like you. My son has claimed for years that being a "conservative" is a mental illness and I have intensely disagreed with him. After seeing how conservatives/republicans behave on this board and how easy it is to get them to run to the polls to pull that R lever, I have to agree with him. You people are delusion, you strongly hold onto your beliefs even with faced with superior evidence to the contrary. Your delusion is so deeply ingrained, that when facts and data are presented they are brushed off as forged by something as simple as one tweet from a former ceo.

As much as you say you are laughing at me, I laugh at all of you at least twice as much.

Believe me pal, you aren't laughing more. You and your son a bat **** crazy. I don't give a **** about your politics. Your first problem was thinking you needed to come in here and speak your so called truth. Your second mistake is that you thought people would listen to your bull****

you are a ****ing joke. If you really thought you had to show people , you tried, no one gives a ****, quit wasting your time. We will not miss you. Although you are good comic relief.

You are with out a doubt, the most self absorbed person I've ever met. You so make me laugh, you should have your son join, I'll laugh at his *** too. Bitch

okie52
10/24/2014, 10:21 AM
My son has claimed for years that being a "conservative" is a mental illness and I have intensely disagreed with him. After seeing how conservatives/republicans behave on this board and how easy it is to get them to run to the polls to pull that R lever, I have to agree with him.

8th, thanks for your intense defense of conservatives not being mentally ill prior to joining this board.

Sooner8th
10/24/2014, 02:28 PM
Believe me pal, you aren't laughing more. You and your son a bat **** crazy. I don't give a **** about your politics. Your first problem was thinking you needed to come in here and speak your so called truth. Your second mistake is that you thought people would listen to your bull****

you are a ****ing joke. If you really thought you had to show people , you tried, no one gives a ****, quit wasting your time. We will not miss you. Although you are good comic relief.

You are with out a doubt, the most self absorbed person I've ever met. You so make me laugh, you should have your son join, I'll laugh at his *** too. Bitch

We can argue all day long on who laughs more at each other, just remember you give me a HELL of a lot more material to laugh at you about.

Bitch huh? Very, very original, get that from breaking bad?

Your second mistake is that you thought people would listen to your bull**** and no one gives a **** - simply proves my point for me, thank you. Since it is not in the realm of rightwingnuttery. But you do listen to faux "news", world news report, daily caller, beck, savage, rush, ect. while ignoring real news outlets by writing them off as slanted or biased. You and your never once acknowledge that outlets you depend on are slanted believing their "fair and balanced" tag lines. You and yours are so delusional and such lemmings ANYTHING can give you relief from having to believe any data or facts about how things are improving under obama. New unemployment data is shooed away by a single tweet from a former ceo, private sector job growth is dismissed by earnings growth and suddenly labor participation rate is a concern of the rights. When it is pointed out that the data was revised UP, it falls on deaf ears. When it is pointed out that earning growth has been a problem since 1980 and this is a recession when wages do not grow quickly and the labor participation rate has been declining since 2000 and baby boomers are retiring you cry out BLAMING BUSH! When I show you that the number of people how are discouraged not looking for work has actually fell in half since 2008 you ignore it.

You are part of the game conservatives and republican are playing. You cannot argue bush was a terrible president, so there is no lie you and your will not tell and believe to make obama a worse one. No matter how many lies you have to tell or facts and data you have to ignore or brush off. Hell, you people want to impeach him for doing the same thing bush and every other president did - executive orders. This will be the second democratic president you want and/or tired to impeach - are you seeing a pattern? Can't beat them at the polls, so impeach him. Oh yeah, i forgot, acorn stole the election - both of them, once when they did not exist.

Keep on telling yourself how obama is killing oil production while it has gone up 50% since he took office. Tell yourself again how the stimulus didn't create or save a single job. Tell yourself again how obama went on an "apology" tour. Tell yourself again how everything obama does is wrong.

If ignorance is bliss, that explains why you are laughing all the time.

REDREX
10/24/2014, 03:27 PM
Go and take a look at where production is going up----ON PRIVATE Land---------And it is only being drilled because the price was $80-$100 per BBL----- Obama had nothing to do with it---This is what you always do--"Well it happened when Obama was President he must have done it"

Sooner8th
10/24/2014, 05:27 PM
Go and take a look at where production is going up----ON PRIVATE Land---------And it is only being drilled because the price was $80-$100 per BBL----- Obama had nothing to do with it---This is what you always do--"Well it happened when Obama was President he must have done it"

Tell me again how he "killed oil in 'merica".

REDREX
10/24/2014, 05:46 PM
Tell me again how he "killed oil in 'merica".---- Oil was drilled because of the price---for no other reason------Posts like the above are why people treat you like an idiot.---you always want to talk facts and when you are wrong you fire out crap like that

Sooner8th
10/24/2014, 06:40 PM
---- Oil was drilled because of the price---for no other reason------Posts like the above are why people treat you like an idiot.---you always want to talk facts and when you are wrong you fire out crap like that

That is not what you people were saying. What you said was and I quote "obama is killing oil" FACT - production has gone up by 50% since he took office. PERIOD

REDREX
10/24/2014, 06:43 PM
That is not what you people were saying. What you said was and I quote "obama is killing oil" FACT - production has gone up by 50% since he took office. PERIOD---Only because of price not because of anything he did----How much is it up on Public lands?-----You like facts--- http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/08/over-the-last-ten-years-fossil-fuels-produced-on-federal-lands-dropped-15-while-output-on-stateprivate-lands-was-up-27/----down 15% due to his stupid policies----Like those facts?PERIOD

Sooner8th
10/24/2014, 06:57 PM
---Only because of price not because of anything he did----How much is it up on Public lands?-----You like facts--- http://www.aei-ideas.org/2013/08/over-the-last-ten-years-fossil-fuels-produced-on-federal-lands-dropped-15-while-output-on-stateprivate-lands-was-up-27/----down 15% due to his stupid policies----Like those facts?PERIOD

Jesus, what part of you said "obama is killing oil" do you not understand? You didn't say anything about public lands or private lands. PERIOD

aei - american enterprise institute, koch funded rightwingnut group and you believe these guys? too funny............

REDREX
10/24/2014, 07:07 PM
Jesus, what part of you said "obama is killing oil" do you not understand? You didn't say anything about public lands or private lands. PERIOD

aei - american enterprise institute, koch funded rightwingnut group and you believe these guys? too funny............---The information is from the Energy Information Admin--- http://www.eia.gov/ Federal Gov't agency---The kind of facts you like ---Again you are wrong or is the Gov't putting out incorrect info-----You might want to stay with subjects you know something about---too funny----The point is that production went up due to price not because of anything Barack did

Sooner8th
10/24/2014, 09:49 PM
---The information is from the Energy Information Admin--- http://www.eia.gov/ Federal Gov't agency---The kind of facts you like ---Again you are wrong or is the Gov't putting out incorrect info-----You might want to stay with subjects you know something about---too funny----The point is that production went up due to price not because of anything Barack did

hahahahahahaha too funny - You will see the chart is from 2003-2013 and about half the drop accorded under - OH NO you guessed it DUMBASS DUBYA. Read your own charts. Show me the dubya is killing oil in america thread!

http://www.aei-ideas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/fossilfuels-600x409.jpg

Thanks for spoon feeding me that.

REDREX
10/24/2014, 10:02 PM
hahahahahahaha too funny - You will see the chart is from 2003-2013 and about half the drop accorded under - OH NO you guessed it DUMBASS DUBYA. Read your own charts. Show me the dubya is killing oil in america thread!

http://www.aei-ideas.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/fossilfuels-600x409.jpg

Thanks for spoon feeding me that.---Once again you show you know nothing about the subject the decline in he 2003-2005 was due to low prices price did not take off until 2008---then what happened?----In spite of very high prices for most of the next 6 years production fell because a great deal of Federal land was off limits---Like I said don't try and discuss something you know nothing about----It makes you look like a DUMBASS http://www.ioga.com/Special/crudeoil_Hist.htm

10/25/2014, 12:09 AM
Someday, maybe, the light will switch on in the bean of the dedicated Leftist, that he has been fed horse sh*t for many moons, and gobbled it up like the maggots that are in it. Then again, that light might never come on.

SCOUT
10/25/2014, 12:21 AM
OK, I admit that I fed the troll. It is time he is retired, right?

Sooner8th
10/25/2014, 06:55 AM
---Once again you show you know nothing about the subject the decline in he 2003-2005 was due to low prices price did not take off until 2008---then what happened?----In spite of very high prices for most of the next 6 years production fell because a great deal of Federal land was off limits---Like I said don't try and discuss something you know nothing about----It makes you look like a DUMBASS http://www.ioga.com/Special/crudeoil_Hist.htm

Once again you are trying to change history - here is what you said before.

So you attribute the growth to ON PRIVATE Land, leaving FEDERAL LANDS that obama can affect. Following so far, pumpkin? NOW the claim is obama is killing oil production in america, then you run out on FEDERAL LANDS has fallen by 15.3% from 2003-2013 - remember it was YOUR chart that you said is accurate, the kind I like. Now around half of that 15.3% fell under DUBYA. PERIOD. Spin, defect, whatever you want to do, it does not change the truth. The numbers don't like. The peak production on FEDERAL LANDS was in 2001 then has fallen since. Now the reason isn't important, that fact remains it fell as much if not more under bush than obama and i didn't see anyone screaming bush is killing oil production in america!

This is yet another example of obama doing the same thing as bush and the right beating him up for it.

olevetonahill
10/25/2014, 07:05 AM
Hey KC Im having a Large Party here on my hill next month I want to personally invite you to come on down, A great time every year

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/25/2014, 09:02 AM

We can argue all day long on who laughs more at each other, just remember you give me a HELL of a lot more material to laugh at you about.

Bitch huh? Very, very original, get that from breaking bad?

Your second mistake is that you thought people would listen to your bull**** and no one gives a **** - simply proves my point for me, thank you. Since it is not in the realm of rightwingnuttery. But you do listen to faux "news", world news report, daily caller, beck, savage, rush, ect. while ignoring real news outlets by writing them off as slanted or biased. You and your never once acknowledge that outlets you depend on are slanted believing their "fair and balanced" tag lines. You and yours are so delusional and such lemmings ANYTHING can give you relief from having to believe any data or facts about how things are improving under obama. New unemployment data is shooed away by a single tweet from a former ceo, private sector job growth is dismissed by earnings growth and suddenly labor participation rate is a concern of the rights. When it is pointed out that the data was revised UP, it falls on deaf ears. When it is pointed out that earning growth has been a problem since 1980 and this is a recession when wages do not grow quickly and the labor participation rate has been declining since 2000 and baby boomers are retiring you cry out BLAMING BUSH! When I show you that the number of people how are discouraged not looking for work has actually fell in half since 2008 you ignore it.

You are part of the game conservatives and republican are playing. You cannot argue bush was a terrible president, so there is no lie you and your will not tell and believe to make obama a worse one. No matter how many lies you have to tell or facts and data you have to ignore or brush off. Hell, you people want to impeach him for doing the same thing bush and every other president did - executive orders. This will be the second democratic president you want and/or tired to impeach - are you seeing a pattern? Can't beat them at the polls, so impeach him. Oh yeah, i forgot, acorn stole the election - both of them, once when they did not exist.

Keep on telling yourself how obama is killing oil production while it has gone up 50% since he took office. Tell yourself again how the stimulus didn't create or save a single job. Tell yourself again how obama went on an "apology" tour. Tell yourself again how everything obama does is wrong.

If ignorance is bliss, that explains why you are laughing all the time.
It's funny how I have been talkin- this whole time- about you being an *******, and you come back at me with faux new and politics, bush this, Reagan that.
Get this through your dense ****ing skull: I couldn't care less about your political beliefs. I think you are a straight up *******. The fact that you are unable to come up with a retort other than bashing conservatives is woefully entertaining. You're a ****ing loser that uses made up "facts" that liberals live to spew in order to make themselves feel smarter. When in actuality, no one gives a shot. They just don't like you. WE DO NOT LIKE YOU AS A PERSON!!! **** your your politics....but hey, if it makes you feel all warm in fuzzy going through life being a complete ****ing bitch, then more power to you. But good luck ever getting people on her to respect you.

olevetonahill
10/25/2014, 09:24 AM
It's funny how I have been talkin- this whole time- about you being an *******, and you come back at me with faux new and politics, bush this, Reagan that.
Get this through your dense ****ing skull: I couldn't care less about your political beliefs. I think you are a straight up *******. The fact that you are unable to come up with a retort other than bashing conservatives is woefully entertaining. You're a ****ing loser that uses made up "facts" that liberals live to spew in order to make themselves feel smarter. When in actuality, no one gives a shot. They just don't like you. WE DO NOT LIKE YOU AS A PERSON!!! **** your your politics....but hey, if it makes you feel all warm in fuzzy going through life being a complete ****ing bitch, then more power to you.
But good luck ever getting people on her to respect you.

I think Yermom and Prophet do. Cant think of anymore who might.

Sooner8th
10/25/2014, 09:32 AM
Get this through your dense ****ing skull: I couldn't care less about your political beliefs. I think you are a straight up *******. The fact that you are unable to come up with a retort other than bashing conservatives is woefully entertaining. You're a ****ing loser that uses made up "facts" that liberals live to spew in order to make themselves feel smarter. When in actuality, no one gives a shot. They just don't like you. WE DO NOT LIKE YOU AS A PERSON!!! **** your your politics....but hey, if it makes you feel all warm in fuzzy going through life being a complete ****ing bitch, then more power to you. But good luck ever getting people on her to respect you.

Do you think for a second I care what a bunch of dumbass, inbred, hillybilly *** redneck ignorant lemmings think of me? Of course you are just dumb enough to think I do.

Tell me what facts am I making up? You made an accusation now back it up or shut the **** up.

yermom
10/25/2014, 11:01 AM
where is the ad hominem board?

FaninAma
10/25/2014, 12:31 PM
where is the ad hominem board?
You're on it.

REDREX
10/25/2014, 12:40 PM
He reminds me of that idiot Gaffer that posted here----You may recall him he told us all about his IQ and that he was a Mensa member

olevetonahill
10/25/2014, 12:43 PM
He reminds me of that idiot Gaffer that posted here----You may recall him he told us all about his IQ and that he was a Mensa member

Who was that/ Marfa?

10/25/2014, 12:57 PM
Quote Originally Posted by BetterSoonerThanLater
Get this through your dense ****ing skull: I couldn't care less about your political beliefs. I think you are a straight up *******. The fact that you are unable to come up with a retort other than bashing conservatives is woefully entertaining. You're a ****ing loser that uses made up "facts" that liberals live to spew in order to make themselves feel smarter. When in actuality, no one gives a shot. They just don't like you. WE DO NOT LIKE YOU AS A PERSON!!! **** your your politics....but hey, if it makes you feel all warm in fuzzy going through life being a complete ****ing bitch, then more power to you.
But good luck ever getting people on her to respect you

I think Yermom and Prophet do. Cant think of anymore who might.Diverdog & RockOn eat up that Leftist shat, too. We potentially have more here:

AlboSooner
Aldebaran
BudSooner
cccasooner2
Crucifax Autumn
def_lazer_fc
Fraggle145
GKeeper316
hawaii 5-0
Herr Scholz
Howzit
ictsooner7
IGotNoTiming
jdsooner
jkjsooner
JohnnyMack
KC//CRIMSON
lexsooner
LosAngelesSooner
Mac94
mgsooner
Midtowner
MR2-Sooner86
My Opinion Matters
OCUDad
OutlandTrophy
PDXsooner
Position Limit
SanJoaquinSooner
saucysoonergal
Serge Ibaka
sitzpinkler
Skysooner
sooner ngintunr
soonerboomer93
SoonerInKCMO
SoonerKnight
sooneron
SoonerProphet
soonerscuba
soonersn20xx
Sooner_Havok
SouthCarolinaSooner
Stoop Dawg
StoopTroup
TAFBSooner
the_ouskull
Tidefan36854
tommieharris91
TopDawg
Tulsa_Fireman

yermom
10/25/2014, 01:00 PM
wow, quite a list you keep there

are those libs or just people that don't agree with every bit of the bull**** you like to spout?

10/25/2014, 01:44 PM
wow, quite a list you keep there

are those libs or just people that don't agree with every bit of the bull**** you like to spout?iggy list,less some of the ones already mentioned.. mostly libs. You think I'm spouting bullsh*t that's not political or economic?

Sooner8th
10/26/2014, 10:03 PM
Do you think for a second I care what a bunch of dumbass, inbred, hillybilly *** redneck ignorant lemmings think of me? Of course you are just dumb enough to think I do.

Tell me what facts am I making up? You made an accusation now back it up or shut the **** up.

HEY BetterSoonerThanLater I asked you a simple question, tell me what facts I'm making up. Now you and yours have an entire thread begging me to name what policies of obamas I disagreed with, you know - a simple question. I see you do not have the b@lls to list what "facts I have made up". I see you have shut the **** up.

Typical

IGotNoTiming
10/26/2014, 11:54 PM
iggy list,less some of the ones already mentioned.. mostly libs. You think I'm spouting bullsh*t that's not political or economic?

Well you got the spouting part right...

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/27/2014, 11:35 AM
HEY BetterSoonerThanLater I asked you a simple question, tell me what facts I'm making up. Now you and yours have an entire thread begging me to name what policies of obamas I disagreed with, you know - a simple question. I see you do not have the b@lls to list what "facts I have made up". I see you have shut the **** up.

Typical

Oh i haven't " shut the **** up". I simply have a life other than SoonerFans over the weekend. and as easy as it would be to go back through you ending list of bul**** "facts" i think i'll pull a play straight out of the Sooner8th playbook:

"it is not up to me to prove to you where i am wrong. you leftwingnuts just believe everything you hear on MSLSD and other MSM outlets...blah blah, blah....i'm awesome, you suck. Lemmings....go get drunk and walk in traffic. ....yadda yadda yadda..."

does that sound about right?

BTW, you still never answered the original question. which proves that you don't have any asnwer because you will believe that OBama is the best thing since sliced bread. you're just afraid that everyone will see you for what you really are: an unitelligent hack, that believes everything he hears from the MSM and what Obama says, and pawns it off on his own. you are unoriginal, unable of creative thought, and are uncapable af listening to others opinions. honestly, i used to think that you were a smart guy that just had a difference of opinion than I, and who just had a hard time building relationships with people and got in his own way...now you have shown me and everyone on here that you are just plain idiotic. you are dumb. its not your fault...you are handicapped by stupidity, and thats ok. you can't help how dumb you are.

i'll stop laughing at you. i didn't mean to hurt you little man feelings. hims jus a wittle guy.

Sooner8th
10/27/2014, 11:40 AM
Oh i haven't " shut the **** up". I simply have a life other than SoonerFans over the weekend. and as easy as it would be to go back through you ending list of bul**** "facts" i think i'll pull a play straight out of the Sooner8th playbook:

"it is not up to me to prove to you where i am wrong. you leftwingnuts just believe everything you hear on MSLSD and other MSM outlets...blah blah, blah....i'm awesome, you suck. Lemmings....go get drunk and walk in traffic. ....yadda yadda yadda..."

does that sound about right?

BTW, you still never answered the original question. which proves that you don't have any asnwer because you will believe that OBama is the best thing since sliced bread. you're just afraid that everyone will see you for what you really are: an unitelligent hack, that believes everything he hears from the MSM and what Obama says, and pawns it off on his own. you are unoriginal, unable of creative thought, and are uncapable af listening to others opinions. honestly, i used to think that you were a smart guy that just had a difference of opinion than I, and who just had a hard time building relationships with people and got in his own way...now you have shown me and everyone on here that you are just plain idiotic. you are dumb. its not your fault...you are handicapped by stupidity, and thats ok. you can't help how dumb you are.

i'll stop laughing at you. i didn't mean to hurt you little man feelings. hims jus a wittle guy.

Typical ignorant stupid little conservative. I DID answer the question or are you jsut to damn dumb to see it?

Now you said I made up facts - now tell me which ones or go away.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/27/2014, 12:19 PM
You have Howzit on your ignore list?

10/27/2014, 12:31 PM
You have Howzit on your ignore list?ys. Haven't seen that he's been posting much lately, though.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/27/2014, 12:55 PM
go away.

you first. i've been here about 10 years longer than you....

BTW, i'm back to laughing at you again. thanks for that. I needed it. Mondays suck. you're a good person.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/27/2014, 12:59 PM
hey 8th....how old are you anyway? you sound like you're about 20..ya know, regurgitating **** you heard in your poli sci class at some junior college.

Hey everyone, lets take guesses on how old Sooner8th is. Lets see if what our perception is, matches his actual age! lets have some fun!

olevetonahill
10/27/2014, 01:24 PM

What I was thinkin LOL. One of the funniest posters on here besides Myself.

Sooner8th
10/27/2014, 01:33 PM
hey 8th....how old are you anyway? you sound like you're about 20..ya know, regurgitating **** you heard in your poli sci class at some junior college.

Hey everyone, lets take guesses on how old Sooner8th is. Lets see if what our perception is, matches his actual age! lets have some fun!

Come on, you made a claim now back it up with what is made up. You won't because you can't. Show me what I made up. Don't be a coward.

olevetonahill
10/27/2014, 01:34 PM

Ima say somewhere in his 50s never had to "Find" a job. A Family member provided for him.
Sides Hes KC in Troll

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/27/2014, 01:52 PM
Ima say somewhere in his 50s never had to "Find" a job. A Family member provided for him.
Sides Hes KC in Troll

i could see that. maybe he's one of those " i've never known life outside of the university" types. ya know, an intellectual. maybe he inherited a bunch of money and thnks he knows how to run an economy.

Sooner8th
10/27/2014, 03:16 PM
i could see that. maybe he's one of those " i've never known life outside of the university" types. ya know, an intellectual. maybe he inherited a bunch of money and thnks he knows how to run an economy.

Try as you might, you have no clue who I am. You are just trying to change the conversation to who I am so you won't embarrass yourself by telling me what facts I am making up.

Come on - why are you such a coward? You shot your mouth off and made the claim that I am using made up facts, now tell us which ones are made up. Even ama knows I answered the question. I stepped up, now you have a chance to step up.

10/27/2014, 04:05 PM
Quote Originally Posted by stoops the eternal pimp
What I was thinkin LOL. One of the funniest posters on here besides Myself.post more then, Howzit. We can plug you into the carckmeupometer.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/27/2014, 04:40 PM
Try as you might, you have no clue who I am. You are just trying to change the conversation to who I am so you won't embarrass yourself by telling me what facts I am making up.

Come on - why are you such a coward? You shot your mouth off and made the claim that I am using made up facts, now tell us which ones are made up. Even ama knows I answered the question. I stepped up, now you have a chance to step up.

how ironic. this is exactly the same **** that we have been saying to you since you joined this board. see how ****ing stupid it is? my plan to use your playbook worked perfectly. I just proved that you are no more than a two-bit, hypocritical hack. Typical

you throw the word coward around pretty loosly. I imagine if you knew me, you'd refrain from using it. but i understand that you use the interwebs as a coat of armor, so i'll let it slide.

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/27/2014, 04:48 PM
Why should I say anything to you or anyone in here about what i disagree with obama about?

You voted for him twice, so you really didn't care that much did you?

I'll you tell you what, give me a list of what you disagree with on conservatives, the tea party and republican and i will be happy to give you a list of what I disagree with obama on.

8th has mastered the art of dodging and deflecting questions. never a straight answer. never wrong. I used his own playbook against him, and he flips **** calling me a coward.

this is why we laugh at you.

Sooner8th
10/27/2014, 04:50 PM
how ironic. this is exactly the same **** that we have been saying to you since you joined this board. see how ****ing stupid it is? my plan to use your playbook worked perfectly. I just proved that you are no more than a two-bit, hypocritical hack. Typical

you throw the word coward around pretty loosly. I imagine if you knew me, you'd refrain from using it. but i understand that you use the interwebs as a coat of armor, so i'll let it slide.

AGAIN - I have answered this question twice. You zero times. Do you like all conservatives and republicans have a problem with math and counting? COWARD. It's a simple question.

What made up facts have I used?

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/27/2014, 04:52 PM
instead of coming up with an answer of what he "disagrees with Obama on" he says that the govt does the following things " efficiently" this should tell you all you need to know about this hack. what a ****in joke....

talk about MAKING **** UP!!!!!! there ya go 8th!!!!! all of this is straigh bull****!!! **** you

TAFBSooner
10/27/2014, 05:20 PM

Don't you mean Sic'Em?

Sooner8th
10/27/2014, 05:41 PM
instead of coming up with an answer of what he "disagrees with Obama on" he says that the govt does the following things " efficiently" this should tell you all you need to know about this hack. what a ****in joke....

talk about MAKING **** UP!!!!!! there ya go 8th!!!!! all of this is straigh bull****!!! **** you

I gave two answers to what I disagree with obama and you are too ****ing stupid to find them. Ask ama, he agrees that I listed two. ****ing typical.

Come on you ****ing coward, tell me what made up facts I used.

olevetonahill
10/27/2014, 09:32 PM

Ima be Nice But will invite this KC Fag down for an M-16 party !KC come on down!

olevetonahill
10/27/2014, 09:40 PM
8th has mastered the art of dodging and deflecting questions. never a straight answer. never wrong. I used his own playbook against him, and he flips **** calling me a coward.

this is why we laugh at you.

Dude I haver said for MONTHS he spins deflects and twist's
Look at his Join date its Over 2 years ago He sat silent for 2 years then Burst onto the board.
KC ya Dumasses!

BetterSoonerThanLater
10/28/2014, 09:24 AM
Ima be Nice But will invite this KC Fag down for an M-16 party !KC come on down!

i thinik it's funny that i do the same thing to him that he's been doing to everyone else that disagrees with him, and all the sudden i'm the coward. the difference is, i did mine as a joke to prove a point. he actually believes his bull****.

and BTW..i thought about inviting down to my house as well--ya know, to test out this coward theory, but he'd probably show up with a laptop and a book from Karl Marx.

the guy is just a insecure little man, who gets his jollies off acting superior on a message board.

and if he really is KC, who's the real coward? just admit that its you, and quit hiding behind a different handle.

Sooner8th
10/28/2014, 09:28 AM
i thinik it's funny that i do the same thing to him that he's been doing to everyone else that disagrees with him, and all the sudden i'm the coward. the difference is, i did mine as a joke to prove a point. he actually believes his bull****.

and BTW..i thought about inviting down to my house as well--ya know, to test out this coward theory, but he'd probably show up with a laptop and a book from Karl Marx.

the guy is just a insecure little man, who gets his jollies off acting superior on a message board.

and if he really is KC, who's the real coward? just admit that its you, and quit hiding behind a different handle.

Keep telling yourself that. You make a claim and then you won't back it up. COWARD, you people demand the beg me to post what I disagreed with obama on and I did it, now you won't back your claim up and that makes you a coward because you know I didn't make anything up and you don't want to get into a discussion about how you think the numbers from the government are fixed to aid obama.