RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/15/2014, 06:12 PM
sumpin' must have got him shook up!

Curly Bill
10/15/2014, 08:22 PM
Romantic getaway with Sooner8th?

10/15/2014, 11:44 PM
Romantic getaway with Sooner8th?Could be. Do you suppose maybe He's actually got enough saved up for retirement already?

FaninAma
10/16/2014, 09:40 AM
WTF!!!
Heh. It does raise some eyebrows that they think this is serious enough to reel in the campaigner in chief when none of the other crisis reached that threshold.

It's probably the fact that the equity market is cratering and all his buddies on Wall Street are whining.

REDREX
10/16/2014, 09:44 AM
Could be. Do you suppose maybe He's actually got enough saved up for retirement already?----They still had the fundraiser he was just a no show-----no money was lost

10/16/2014, 11:59 AM
----They still had the fundraiser he was just a no show-----no money was lostMaybe they raised more money with Him gone?

badger
10/16/2014, 12:41 PM
Ebola's a convenient excuse, but President Obama shouldn't be out campaigning or fundraising for his party the rest of this midterm. It's not a responsibility thing, it's a win-lose thing, as in Dems will lose if red and middle-ground states if President Obama associates with those candidates.

And, from a non-election standpoint, the U.S. has some serious issues on its hands that need serious leadership in ISIS and Ebola, not to mention people that are still underemployed or unemployed, the iffy border issues, the free falling Dow of the past few days, etc.

10/16/2014, 01:28 PM
Well, they need to be given more time. It's not their fault, forgodssakes, that things are so screwed up in America today. They CARE. So all will be fine.

badger
10/16/2014, 02:03 PM
Sounds king of like Texas football doesn't it? Mack Brown cares soooo much about his players. It's not Charlie Strong's fault that the Longhorns are 2-4, their worst start since the 50s! Things are sooooooo screwed up with Bevo now... but it will all be fine, trust the coaches :mack:

10/16/2014, 03:10 PM
You claiming Charlie's a democrat?

badger
10/16/2014, 04:33 PM

No, but I'm claiming you are.

10/16/2014, 05:55 PM
Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
No, but I'm claiming you are.I"m a recent convert. We can get away with...anything.

jkjsooner
10/17/2014, 09:22 AM
Obola

You are so clever. When I see such wit I know we're about to have an intellectually stimulating discussion.

badger
10/17/2014, 10:05 AM
I"m a recent convert. We can get away with...anything.

Quitter. Converting from the Texas Longhorns after their worst start since the 50s. 2-4 not a good enough record to be a fan anymore? At least they don't have 7 losses (yet) like they did a few seasons ago.

Just had to get off the bandwagon before they lost their majority fandom in the region and sold their Longhorn Network to al-Jazeera, right?

10/17/2014, 12:14 PM
Quitter. Converting from the Texas Longhorns after their worst start since the 50s. 2-4 not a good enough record to be a fan anymore? At least they don't have 7 losses (yet) like they did a few seasons ago.

Just had to get off the bandwagon before they lost their majority fandom in the region and sold their Longhorn Network to al-Jazeera, right?Whatchu talking about, girl? As a D, I now have the freedom to say or do whatever I want, and not be scorned by the MSM. SUCH POWER!

10/17/2014, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
Obola
You are so clever. When I see such wit I know we're about to have an intellectually stimulating discussion.Ah, the predictable and Pavlovian stupid card! Valuable post, my friend.

badger
10/17/2014, 01:06 PM
Whatchu talking about, girl? As a D, I now have the freedom to say or do whatever I want, and not be scorned by the MSM. SUCH POWER!

Sooo... you are saying that you were for the Longhorns before you were against them? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?! If you like your Longhorns you can keep your Longhorns.

10/17/2014, 01:23 PM
Simply saying president Obola(Beary) and the D's continue to transform the country into the New America they want. Nothing sensible is being done about closing the borders to illegal immigration, including no banning of flights from the countries where ebola is rampant.

badger
10/17/2014, 01:49 PM
Nothing sensible is being done about closing the borders to illegal immigration

Look, Bevo, I know you're pizzed that you had to return the golden hat and all, but there is nothing illegal about OU crossing the Red River and taking Texas' best football recruits. Deeeeeal with it, they're going to cross into Oklahoma, get free education and healthcare (aka strength and conditioning Schmiddy style) and then they're going to do the jobs that Oklahomans don't want to do... puking endlessly at Jerry Schmidt practices.

Welcome, football immigrants! :mack:

10/17/2014, 02:33 PM
Welcome, football immigrants! :mack:Are you a donor to the D's domestic attack kitty?

badger
10/20/2014, 10:25 AM
Are you a donor to the D's domestic attack kitty?

Pbbbth. The Longhorns have no D. How else does Iowa State score 45 on them last weekend?

10/20/2014, 11:33 AM
Pres Obola be good? He be good man, doing the best He can?

Soonerjeepman
10/20/2014, 12:09 PM
back on the trail....good for him.