10/12/2014, 04:38 PM
Game 7

Kansas State @ OU
Saturday, October 18
11:00 am (Central time)

Television: ESPNSirius/XM Radio broadcast: Available later in the week

olevetonahill
10/12/2014, 06:03 PM
11 AM games screw up my beer drankin, I just cant get started that early.

rock on sooner
10/12/2014, 07:33 PM

Wimp!....heh...:biggrin:

olevetonahill
10/12/2014, 07:39 PM
Wimp!....heh...:biggrin:

Too dayum many years of stayin out all night drankin and then just startin over whenever I woke up.
Cant do it anymore LOL

rock on sooner
10/12/2014, 07:46 PM
Too dayum many years of stayin out all night drankin and then just startin over whenever I woke up.
Cant do it anymore LOL

Learnt some time back...umm, lessee, I think it was 1965 (?) when the
"hair of the dog" yipped some and the "dayum rum & coke was just fine
at 0630"...duty was 0800...dint take long before I knew that stuff like that
weren't good and moved over to a bunch of exercise and my boss (NCOIC)
got off my case! Been a purty good 'un since...heh!

JLMSOONER
10/13/2014, 06:11 PM

Yer makin the mistake of stoppin Friday night. You gotta power through Saturday. That's why Sunday is suppose to be a day a rest!!

olevetonahill
10/13/2014, 06:46 PM
Yer makin the mistake of stoppin Friday night. You gotta power through Saturday. That's why Sunday is suppose to be a day a rest!!

What part of "I been doing Way too many dayum years" did ya Miss?

Hell many a time I got up from the Poker table after a night of drankin and Gambling and went to work only to go right back at it that evening.
Cant do it anymore.

BoulderSooner79
10/13/2014, 07:25 PM
More breakfast football (9am out here). That's perfectly overlaps my Saturday bike ride that typically goes from 9am-1pm. I decided to be good and did my ride and recorded the horn game. I saw the score and read all the grousing here and waited until later to watch the game. I had already seen the sports show highlights of the Ross/Sanchez/Shepard/Perine TDs, so didn't have to watch too carefully (lots of fast forward). I guess I'll repeat that formula this Saturday as it helped get the 'W' (I cut my ride short to watch TCU and that didn't work out so well).

8timechamps
10/13/2014, 09:11 PM
More breakfast football (9am out here). That's perfectly overlaps my Saturday bike ride that typically goes from 9am-1pm. I decided to be good and did my ride and recorded the horn game. I saw the score and read all the grousing here and waited until later to watch the game. I had already seen the sports show highlights of the Ross/Sanchez/Shepard/Perine TDs, so didn't have to watch too carefully (lots of fast forward). I guess I'll repeat that formula this Saturday as it helped get the 'W' (I cut my ride short to watch TCU and that didn't work out so well).

I think the Baylor game is going to be a night game, so we're going to need you to adjust your ride appropriately. Thanks in advance.

BoulderSooner79
10/13/2014, 11:15 PM
I think the Baylor game is going to be a night game, so we're going to need you to adjust your ride appropriately. Thanks in advance.

I better get the batteries on my lights fully charged…

soonerboomer
10/14/2014, 10:49 AM
For those not going to the game, FNSOK (U-verse HD channel: 1751) will have an hour long broadcast from 10:00-11:00 A.M. on Saturday.

oupride
10/14/2014, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the info.