PDA

View Full Version : Stunned Texas Fan

FaninAma
10/12/2014, 01:44 PM
Need to immortalize this guy. The UT fans like to ridicule kids but the bow tie guy is a perfect representative of the clueless dorks in Austin.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HQ.208098822350&pid=15.1

ouduckhunter
10/12/2014, 02:05 PM
We laughed when we saw him too. Maybe he was at a political rally before the game?

Jacie
10/12/2014, 02:19 PM
As soon as I saw him I thought, here is the 2014 version of Stunned Aggie. Too bad the play was overturned on review.

lexsooner
10/12/2014, 02:53 PM
Need to immortalize this guy. The UT fans like to ridicule kids but the bow tie guy is a perfect representative of the clueless dorks in Austin.

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HQ.208098822350&pid=15.1

Some ghey frat boy. When did they ridicule kids?

Turd_Ferguson
10/12/2014, 03:01 PM
As soon as I saw him I thought, here is the 2014 version of Stunned Aggie.

I did the same exact thing.

FaninAma
10/12/2014, 03:14 PM
Some ghey frat boy. When did they ridicule kids?
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/151342-Game-6-TX-OU-Red-River-Shootout

2nd post of the thread. That picture is from the 2006 OU-Texas game and I bet I have seen at least 1000 horn posters use it. LSU fans are also fond of making fun of kids.

lexsooner
10/12/2014, 03:31 PM
On some UT board they also ridiculed a man with Down's Syndrome who was all painted and dressed up with OU attire. Some of the posters were regretful after someone pointed out the man had Down's Syndrome.

70sooner
10/12/2014, 09:09 PM
On some UT board they also ridiculed a man with Down's Syndrome who was all painted and dressed up with OU attire. Some of the posters were regretful after someone pointed out the man had Down's Syndrome.

that pic is also around as a Longhorn fan.

70sooner
10/12/2014, 09:14 PM
Oklahoma $#@!ing sucks! Blows my mind even the most obtuse mouth-breather could be proud of that pan-shaped $#@! hole or that two-bit university. Seriously... if your culture revolves around stealing dirt, you should think real hard about what kind of stupid $#@! you stand for.

Shaggy, I ask you: if today also happened to be The Purge, what would you do? I'd implant a hand grenade in the sybian Barry Switzer and Toby Keith often share.

and their adulation of the hallowed grounds of the Alamo is any different?

I'm pretty sure that texas was stolen from Mexico.

Wishboned
10/12/2014, 10:19 PM
http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/151342-Game-6-TX-OU-Red-River-Shootout

2nd post of the thread. That picture is from the 2006 OU-Texas game and I bet I have seen at least 1000 horn posters use it. LSU fans are also fond of making fun of kids.

After reading that thread I feel a lot better about the win yesterday.

Therealsouthsider
10/12/2014, 10:30 PM
...."Seriously... if your culture revolves around stealing dirt, you should think real hard about what kind of stupid $#@! you stand for."

....really? What part of texas didn't belong to Mexico? idiots

ss

Wishboned
10/12/2014, 10:42 PM
OU is awful. They will lose to k state, Osu, Baylor, and maybe West Virginia.

Ummmm...

lexsooner
10/12/2014, 11:29 PM
Oklahoma $#@!ing sucks! Blows my mind even the most obtuse mouth-breather could be proud of that pan-shaped $#@! hole or that two-bit university. Seriously... if your culture revolves around stealing dirt, you should think real hard about what kind of stupid $#@! you stand for.

Shaggy, I ask you: if today also happened to be The Purge, what would you do? I'd implant a hand grenade in the sybian Barry Switzer and Toby Keith often share.

and their adulation of the hallowed grounds of the Alamo is any different?

I'm pretty sure that texas was stolen from Mexico.

Their revered Alamo has a Ripley's Believe it or Not and an amusement ride across the street, and droves of junkies, homeless, and petty criminals wandering around it. I'd call that Texas Exceptionalism.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
10/12/2014, 11:47 PM
Q. How did Davy Crockett like his pie?

A. Alamoed.

[Stolen from Drunk History.]

KantoSooner
10/13/2014, 08:27 AM
Had the Alamo had a back door, we wouldn't be talking about it.

BlownGP
10/13/2014, 09:09 AM
Man that "Tailleur17" is a real tool..

Texas going to win out.. hahahaah OOOOK

Tear Down This Wall
10/13/2014, 10:16 AM
Their revered Alamo has a Ripley's Believe it or Not and an amusement ride across the street, and droves of junkies, homeless, and petty criminals wandering around it. I'd call that Texas Exceptionalism.

Exactly. If there were ever a more overrated monument anywhere on the planet, it's the Alamo. It encapsulates the essence of Texas: a lot of talk from far away, but once you see it up close, it's a big bag of nothing.

And in a decade or so, once the illegals and carpetbagging yankees turn it blue politically, it'll be as worthless and spunging as California. It has already happened to all of their major cities.

Tear Down This Wall
10/13/2014, 10:23 AM
Here's the other thing about Texas' history: you beat the Mexicans for your land. Wow. Big deal. As if Mexico was a world power to be feared militarily, like Spain, France, and England back then.

Spain and France voluntarily left Mexico to tend to more important issues at home and abroad. I'm not sure the Mexican military has ever actually won a major war, even on its own turf. That is pants-crapping army you boast of beating for your land, proud Texans?

KantoSooner
10/13/2014, 11:05 AM
Plus the Alamo fight (let's not call it a 'battle') was essentially a bunch of squatters being run out of a occupied church. And it was definitely a big 'L' for Texas.
San Jacinto, on the other hand was a 'W'....over a bunch of Mexicans who'd taken their boots off, stacked their muskets and were taking a nap.

Yay Tejas!

lexsooner
10/13/2014, 11:40 AM
I think the most annoying thing about Texans, especially UT fans, is their sheer arrogance. Their attitude is their school is one of the academically strongest in the U.S., and their state so rich and powerful that they could be a nation by themselves and succeed. Well, if you look at those academic rating lists, UT typically falls behind most of the schools in the UC system in California, many if not most of the Big Ten schools, Washington, and that is not even mentioning the Ivy League schools and other private powerhouses across the country. If you look at just UT Austin by itself, it is a fine, large state university, but nothing special on a national level. It is comparable to a school like the University of Florida, another good, big state flagship university.

As far as the state of Texas, its per capita income is about average or even below average among all states, somewhere in the 25th to 30th range out of 50. Yes, Texas as a whole has oil/gas/agriculture and ranching wealth and many great aspects, but then again any state that size can brag about its overall wealth and attractions. Texas does have a unique history and culture, hence the sociological term Texas Exceptionalism. But then this air headed governor turned the term into a cheesy political slogan, and many Texans are so dumb that they ate it up and believe that the term means they are "exceptional," meaning better than others.

bluedogok
10/13/2014, 06:13 PM
Exactly. If there were ever a more overrated monument anywhere on the planet, it's the Alamo. It encapsulates the essence of Texas: a lot of talk from far away, but once you see it up close, it's a big bag of nothing.
Not too long after moving to Austin in 2003 my wife and I went to San Antonio to eat at Mi Tierra, I drove right past the Alamo, my wife pointed it out as I had just missed it. Never quite understood the whole point of a monument to a lost battle. At least Cinco de Mayo is a celebration of a battle win against the French in Puebla. Being from West Texas she didn't have quite the same Texas exceptionalism mentality that it seems many of those in the rest of the state do.