PDA

View Full Version : Remind me, Miss State?

achiro
10/11/2014, 10:29 PM
Is this the team that several questioned their recruiting last year or a couple years ago?

BoulderSooner79
10/11/2014, 10:36 PM
No, that was Old Miss - the team that beat Bama and is now kicking aTm.

bluedogok
10/11/2014, 10:37 PM
I think both Ole Miss and State have had some of their recruiting questioned in recent years. Mostly by Bama and LSU since they lost some recruiting battles to them.

BoulderSooner79
10/11/2014, 10:41 PM
Ole Miss is the one I remember getting a vey high ranking class with the top receiver and top DE that was #1 overall in some services. And this was after being mediocre for years.

8timechamps
10/11/2014, 11:43 PM
Ole Miss is the one that went from getting mediocre class after mediocre class to BAM top 5 classes every year.

Mississippi State has been showing signs of progress over the past 5 years or so, so it's not a complete surprise. Plus, their QB is really solid.

For the first time in my life, I will be interested and excited to watch the MSU/Ole Miss game. Maybe.

BigTip
10/12/2014, 07:20 AM
What is wrong with this world?
ISIS, Global economic crisis, Ebola, Baylor/TCU the marquee game, Ole Miss and Miss State undefeated?
What the hell is going on?

olevetonahill
10/12/2014, 07:50 AM
What is wrong with this world?
ISIS, Global economic crisis, Ebola, Baylor/TCU the marquee game, Ole Miss and Miss State undefeated?
What the hell is going on?

http://toonclips.com/600/1539.jpg

bluedogok
10/12/2014, 01:18 PM
For the first time in my life, I will be interested and excited to watch the MSU/Ole Miss game. Maybe.
Just a few years ago the Egg Bowl game wasn't even on TV because they were both pretty bad.

Eielson
10/12/2014, 01:20 PM
Ole Miss is the one I remember getting a vey high ranking class with the top receiver and top DE that was #1 overall in some services. And this was after being mediocre for years.

I also believe they were the ones that signed like 37 guys a few years ago and put Saban to shame.

Jacie
10/12/2014, 02:12 PM
Miss. State just completed a 3-game stretch on par with Red October. At this point in the season they deserve the #1 ranking.

Sabanball
10/14/2014, 09:56 AM
Look for Dan Mullen to be in Gainsville next year.

badger
10/14/2014, 10:01 AM
Look for Dan Mullen to be in Gainsville next year.

Not that you aren't our resident SEC expert and all, but if they were willing to pay $180,000 for a year of Cam Newton, can you imagine how much Mississippi State would pay to continue to have Dan Mullen making them relevant?

I guess it comes down to whether Dan Mullen thinks he can keep Miss State relevant, or if he wants to take a bigger paycheck and start over in the Gator swampy mess that Muschamp has going.

btw... you're welcome. Stoops sent Muschamp to UF, making Texas easier for us and Florida easier for you :P