PDA

View Full Version : Dang, was going to call it a night, but OU/Texas 1969 is on ESecPN Classic.

aurorasooner
10/10/2014, 01:33 AM
Mildren, Roy Bell, Steve Owens, Zabel, Aycock, C. Fairbanks, no soccer kickers, Bud and Schenkel (sp-?) in the booth. OU jumps out 14-zip. Quality is pretty decent too. LOL, Schenkel just said "if you're watching in color", Oklahoma is in the white jerseys with crimson numbers. I guess Mildren was just a soph because his accuracy is about like TK passing the ball, and I thought Perine was a tough runner, but S.Owens was just a sledge hammer.
Does ESecPN ever show any OU wins in this series? I would love to see the complete OU/Texas games from 71 and 72, but I doubt they will ever show them, since OU rolled the whorns. :highly_amused:

Salt City Sooner
10/10/2014, 01:40 AM
Mildren, Roy Bell, Steve Owens, Zabel, Aycock, no soccer kickers, Bud and Schenkel (sp-?) in the booth. OU jumps out 14-zip. Quality is pretty decent too. LOL, Schenkel just said "if you're watching in color", Oklahoma is in the white jerseys with crimson numbers.
Does ESecPN ever show any OU wins in this series? I would love to see the complete OU/Texas games from 71 and 72, but I doubt they will ever show them, since OU rolled the whorns. :highly_amused:
They've shown '78 (why they've shown this one multiple times I don't know because it was a butt kicking), '96, '01, '07, & '10 this week.