PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Lott said it best (about the RRS)

8timechamps
10/8/2014, 09:55 PM
You know something about the guys on the other side. People ask me about playing Nebraska. Nebraska was business. Texas was personal.

-Thomas Lott

Coach Switzer also had a winner:

[The Longhorns] are playing [against] a program, that in my estimation, has a greater tradition than them. That's something that isn't easy for Texas to swallow. But all you got to do is check the records. Check the record book. Go back to the war. Don't give me this 1800s bull----. Oklahoma has more national championships, won more games than they have. We're a step better.

-Coach Barry Switzer

BoulderSooner79
10/8/2014, 10:15 PM
I wonder why horn fans hate Switzer, yet we love him. LOL

Jacie
10/9/2014, 06:31 AM

Are you serious?

Why do sa*et fans hate Switzer? For the same reason they hate Stoops.

9-5-2

9-6

BoulderSooner79
10/9/2014, 07:19 AM
Are you serious?

Why do sa*et fans hate Switzer? For the same reason they hate Stoops.

9-5-2

9-6

Totally serious. Sure the record, but most fans let that fade into the history of the contest. Switzer continues to talk smack (in a great way, if I can mix metaphors).

BigTip
10/9/2014, 08:16 AM

No kidding. I laughed when I read the quote too.
I smile the same way when I read Stoops candid quotes about the SEC. There not blustery things he's saying. He's saying the truth. It's just that we aren't use to hearing coaches say things so matter of factly.

KantoSooner
10/9/2014, 08:59 AM
How to make 36,000 Texans puke in unison?

Announce just prior to coin toss that Bob has been hospitalized with the flu and Barry's replacing him for this one game.