PDA

View Full Version : What is going on with SSTV?

SoonerMarkVA
10/5/2014, 11:04 AM
Where is all the post-game coverage? Overtime show? Player statements? 8time referenced seeing TK's post-game interview, but it's no where to be found on SSTV.

Seriously? We lose and they just sweep it under the rug? Or is it just run by incompetent boobs? Either way, I am very likely not to renew when my subscription is up. It's been a big step down from last year, which already wasn't stellar.

PhiDeltBeers
10/5/2014, 01:48 PM
Only saw Bobs pgp, in which he got up and walked away after about 5 minutes.

8timechamps
10/6/2014, 07:55 PM
SSTV needs to get their act together! They are wildly inconsistent in their coverage (something I expected the first year, but this is too far along to still be doing that).

Anyway, Mark...to your question...apparently, they aren't separating out the post game coverage until a day or two after the game. You have to watch (live or same day replay) the post game coverage (it's always on the main page after a game), and sift through the various reports to find the interviews. It sucks, because if you just want to see the coaches/players post game press conference, you have to 'guess' where in the video it may appear.

SoonerMarkVA
10/6/2014, 08:32 PM
Thanks, 8time. I'll try looking around next time but it's absurd to have to. They *still* don't have 4th edition of "Sooner Football with Bob Stoops" up, after WV! I guess they just "forgot", or whatever.

I really wanted to support the online offering, but the technology is crap, the consistency is crap, and there is no customer service. And I can't begin to say how PO'd I would have been if I'd sucked it up and bought the PPV only to have it unavailable for most of the 1st Q. I was so glad I was outraged enough by the price tag not to buy it.