PDA

View Full Version : Quacks Vs Fighting Tucson'ers

Turd_Ferguson
10/2/2014, 09:36 PM
Duck's look like vaginas with wings...

BigTip
10/2/2014, 09:42 PM
Yup.

I can't imagine a college kid saying, "Damn, we look cool" in those unis.

Turd_Ferguson
10/2/2014, 09:50 PM
Pac-12 ref's? AZ ain't play'n.

BigTip
10/2/2014, 09:52 PM
Dare we hope?

Cats look pretty good on that quick drive

Turd_Ferguson
10/2/2014, 10:05 PM
Ex posed...

aurorasooner
10/2/2014, 10:18 PM
We're the purple quacks on upset alert tonight?

^amn, those Whoregon unis look like cheet. It would be like us changing colors and wearing orange.

Crap the quacks just scored.

BoulderSooner79
10/2/2014, 10:20 PM
Looks like it will stand.

Turd_Ferguson
10/2/2014, 10:23 PM
I'm call'n bull**** on that TD

Turd_Ferguson
10/2/2014, 10:30 PM
hands to the face was bull****...

BoulderSooner79
10/2/2014, 10:34 PM
I'm calling right call on that TD.

BigTip
10/2/2014, 10:44 PM
Ducks are three touchdown favorites. Watching so far, I don't see that at all.

BoulderSooner79
10/2/2014, 10:48 PM
Same way they looked against Wazzou - not an elite team right now.

olevetonahill
10/2/2014, 10:56 PM
Thanks for giving scores and sayin what Channel Ya Jerks LOL
7-3 on ESPN and Cats trying to score but fumble at the 1/2

Turd_Ferguson
10/2/2014, 11:03 PM
Horrible reffing...

olevetonahill
10/2/2014, 11:27 PM
Horrible reffing...

Yup, they screwed that Targeting call up.

olevetonahill
10/2/2014, 11:56 PM
24 -14 Fightin Puddytats.

BigTip
10/3/2014, 12:06 AM
I really want to go to bed but I can't. Fun stuff.

BigTip
10/3/2014, 12:09 AM
OMG! ESPN just gave Oklahoma some props!

Talking about the four team play off top four, "Probable Alabama and Oklahoma are the only two teams without any question marks."
Nice

Eielson
10/3/2014, 12:10 AM
Would love to see 'Zona pull this off...just as long as they don't turn into this year's Auburn. They beat UTSA by 3, Nevada by 7, and that Cal game was one of the most miraculous I've ever seen at any level. Oregon is just not looking good right now, so I'd love to see them fall out of contention early. I think they could be formidable come playoff time.

Eielson
10/3/2014, 12:11 AM
OMG! ESPN just gave Oklahoma some props!

Talking about the four team play off top four, "Probable Alabama and Oklahoma are the only two teams without any question marks."
Nice

Heh. Even we have question marks! Just not compared to Oregon and FSU.

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2014, 12:14 AM
Most the ESPN guys have had us at 1 or 2 since the WVU game.

BigTip
10/3/2014, 12:15 AM
Heh. Even we have question marks! Just not compared to Oregon and FSU.

Shhh!

Don't tell the selection members.

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2014, 12:18 AM
Would love to see 'Zona pull this off...just as long as they don't turn into this year's Auburn. They beat UTSA by 3, Nevada by 7, and that Cal game was one of the most miraculous I've ever seen at any level. Oregon is just not looking good right now, so I'd love to see them fall out of contention early. I think they could be formidable come playoff time.

I don't see it. Regardless of whether they pull this one out, I don't think they win the pac12. Next week @UCLA looks daunting the way they are playing right now. UCLA has a lot of studs on the defense.

Blue
10/3/2014, 12:19 AM
Is this where all the Oregon players say,..."Oh crap... we are wearing pink?".

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2014, 12:20 AM
Shhh!

We'll solve them all by then

:highly_amused::nevreness:

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2014, 12:23 AM
Is this where all the Oregon players say,..."Oh crap... we are wearing pink?".

Are you anti-boob or something?

Blue
10/3/2014, 12:24 AM
I'm anti self promoting dooshiness.

olevetonahill
10/3/2014, 12:26 AM
Shhh!

They acyually said Us an Alabam have the fewest

Eielson
10/3/2014, 12:27 AM
I don't see it. Regardless of whether they pull this one out, I don't think they win the pac12. Next week @UCLA looks daunting the way they are playing right now. UCLA has a lot of studs on the defense.

I've not been impressed by UCLA, either. Oregon is the only team that worries me if they really get rolling. The post-Kelly era might not be too kind to them in the long run, though. We'll see. If Oregon wins tonight, I could see them winning the conference, albeit probably with 1 loss. That would probably punch their ticket.

Eielson
10/3/2014, 12:28 AM
Mariota is a friggin' magician. In no way, shape, or form do I want us to have to gameplan against him. With the state of their O-line, though, I think we could do it.

Blue
10/3/2014, 12:29 AM
I do however love the Knights donating challenge. Maybe save making all that pink gear and donate that too?

Blue
10/3/2014, 12:35 AM
what a call....taunting lol

olevetonahill
10/3/2014, 12:36 AM
Looking like the PuddyTats may pull it off

WA. Sooner
10/3/2014, 12:47 AM
that should do it

WA. Sooner
10/3/2014, 12:51 AM
looks like they lost at home to un ranked team

ouduckhunter
10/3/2014, 12:52 AM
Congrats to the fighting Rich Rods!!! Quack off Ducks!!!

olevetonahill
10/3/2014, 12:53 AM
LMFAO

olevetonahill
10/3/2014, 12:54 AM
I actually think I hate the Ducks moren I do the whorens

ouduckhunter
10/3/2014, 01:15 AM

I know I do!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/3/2014, 01:51 AM
I actually think I hate the Ducks moren I do the whorensWith those stupid-a*s alt unis, they were begging to lose. Served em right for letting Nike run the team. ef em effing ducks. A good loss!

olevetonahill
10/3/2014, 01:52 AM
I know I do!

But its close. Very close.

okiewaker
10/3/2014, 06:25 AM
Went to bed just after halftime. Wake up to see the Ducks lost. My coffee tasting real good this morning.

Turd_Ferguson
10/3/2014, 06:44 AM
Went to bed just after halftime. Wake up to see the Ducks lost. My coffee tasting real good this morning.

Same here.

rock on sooner
10/3/2014, 06:49 AM
Glad the game wasn't in vbets...I'd lost....

rock on sooner
10/3/2014, 06:52 AM

I hate Pac 12 refs and replay ofishuls more!

Turd_Ferguson
10/3/2014, 07:12 AM
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this loss, since according to espn and last nights announcers, fookajeema Morimoto is the best qb known to mankind.

swardboy
10/3/2014, 07:18 AM

I concur with turd ferguson's reply...wonderful day, and my coffee has that special kick to it. Quack, quack, quack...BANG!

SoonerPride
10/3/2014, 08:16 AM
I have one thing to say to Oregon and it rhymes with Duck U.

badger
10/3/2014, 08:38 AM
Alas, looks like my Oregon relatives have to go back to not caring about football. I might have to look up meltdown material later today, just for the lulz

BigTip
10/3/2014, 08:52 AM
Alas, looks like my Oregon relatives have to go back to not caring about football. I might have to look up meltdown material later today, just for the lulz

I will relish them.

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2014, 09:09 AM

That will be much appreciated, as usual.

I was convinced the Ducks would not win the pac12 before last night. The problems on their O-line are systemic and can't be fixed this season. Sort of a shame because injuries like that can take out any team, so I won't revel in them (too much jinx potential). But they had issues on defense too, so they were no lock anyway. They do become a wildcard now that could make a mess of the pac12's chances for a playoff slot. Not something I'd really like to see happen because that would no doubt go to a second SEC team. But who knows how things will play out - this could end up saving OUr butts if we end up dropping one, but still winning the conference.

Jacie
10/3/2014, 09:20 AM
The B1G would love to see the Pac 12 brought down to their level, it gives them a chance to get one in the Final Four, the chance which currently is pretty slim. All they have now is the MSU coach crying about the Big 12 not playing a conference championship game.

ouduckhunter
10/3/2014, 10:14 AM
according to espn and last nights announcers, fookajeema Morimoto is the best qb known to mankind.

Oh I'm pretty sure ESPin will jump right back on his band wagon about 3 minutes into GameDay on Saturday. They love, and slobber over anything, and everything associated with that school.

I just wish that ESpin would be there on a typical crappy, dark, gray, windy, winter day where it pours rain the entire game. That might bust their chops a little, but instead they always get great weather, and go on and one about how beautiful it is the entire game.

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2014, 10:49 AM
Oh I'm pretty sure ESPin will jump right back on his band wagon about 3 minutes into GameDay on Saturday. They love, and slobber over anything, and everything associated with that school.

Bandwagon or not, that guy is the real deal. If he was OUr QB, we would be heads above every other team. Nothing against TK as I'm a big TK fan.

Pride1Mom
10/3/2014, 10:58 AM
I got so sick of seeing the Oregon QB's parents on TV. The ESPN announcers acted like the QB had already WON the Heisman. I am sure he is a nice kid, but REALLY, there are other stories, and there is a lot more football to be played.

SoonerPride
10/3/2014, 11:07 AM
I got so sick of seeing the Oregon QB's parents on TV. The ESPN announcers acted like the QB had already WON the Heisman. I am sure he is a nice kid, but REALLY, there are other stories, and there is a lot more football to be played.

Yes. Exactly. They like to push one player so much it makes me sick. I usually watch with the sound down or off. It is less annoying that way.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/3/2014, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by badger
I will relish them.I second that. eff the deffs

Turd_Ferguson
10/3/2014, 12:31 PM
Bandwagon or not, that guy is the real deal. If he was OUr QB, we would be heads above every other team. Nothing against TK as I'm a big TK fan.

And what, may I ask, did you use as a control measure to establish this hypothesis?

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2014, 12:42 PM
And what, may I ask, did you use as a control measure to establish this hypothesis?

Because our defense, running game and special teams are solid. Our passing game is not bad, but closer to being pedestrian. The Duck's oline is terrible and they don't seem to have great receivers and Mariotta still completes 70% of his passes w/o throwing picks. From watching 3 of their games, the biggest reason from what I can tell is his pocket presence and how often he buys time until someone gets open instead of giving up and throwing it away. I actually think TK has the ability to do a lot of what Mariotta does if he gains confidence with experience.

BlownGP
10/3/2014, 02:30 PM

LOL

Did the same.. Woke up. Checked my phone.. I was like WOW!!!!

hawaii 5-0
10/3/2014, 03:52 PM
I fully expect 3 teams from the SEC to be chosen, regardless of how many losses.

South Carolina lookin' good with only 2 losses.

5-0

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2014, 04:09 PM
I fully expect 3 teams from the SEC to be chosen, regardless of how many losses.

South Carolina lookin' good with only 2 losses.

5-0

I assume you're just being sarcastic.

I could even accept 2 SEC teams in the playoffs *IF* it turns out that is a fair assessment. But what irks me is that when asked, these SEC coaches already claim that 2 teams should get in. They say that now and they've said that before a single game was played. That arrogance is off putting to say the least. And I doubt it works out that 2 SEC teams really do deserve inclusion given what we've seen so far. It is a long shot, but it would be hilarious if zero SEC teams make the cut.

SoonerPride
10/3/2014, 04:22 PM
It will be 4 SEC teams.

If you listen to ESPN

Eielson
10/3/2014, 04:29 PM
It will be 4 SEC teams.

If you listen to ESPN

ESPN has Oklahoma as #1.

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2014, 04:32 PM
ESPN has Oklahoma as #1.

So all those conference realignment rumors were true!! Haha, suck it, horns.

Eielson
10/3/2014, 04:33 PM

97 TD's and only 10 INT's in a career is pretty impressive.

EatLeadCommie
10/3/2014, 06:22 PM
Yeah, Mariota is a stud. I don't even know why anybody would think otherwise, unless they're basing that observation solely on that forced fumble from last night. The kid can throw and run like the wind.

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2014, 06:36 PM
I was just saying there is substance behind the hype with Mariota. Hype is just part of the game - I've seen a bunch of hype surrounding Perine after 1 game. I'd rather hear hype about a humble, hard working guy like Mariota than Winston (questionable intelligence and moral compass) or Manziel (junk bond salesman/TV preacher slick).

Mazeppa
10/3/2014, 08:58 PM
The B1G would love to see the Pac 12 brought down to their level, it gives them a chance to get one in the Final Four, the chance which currently is pretty slim. All they have now is the MSU coach crying about the Big 12 not playing a conference championship game.

Yes that Mich State loss looks pretty bad now. I see a lot of "experts" have dropped them from the playoff final four. They were the 1 loss darlings for a while.

Mazeppa
10/3/2014, 09:05 PM
This is funny couldn't have happened to a more deserving team.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/oregon-s-tony-washington-takes-a-bow-while-arizona-takes-a-touchdown-064850270.html

aurorasooner
10/3/2014, 09:24 PM
I was just saying there is substance behind the hype with Mariota. Hype is just part of the game - I've seen a bunch of hype surrounding Perine after 1 game. I'd rather hear hype about a humble, hard working guy like Mariota than Winston (questionable intelligence and moral compass) or Manziel (junk bond salesman/TV preacher slick).I do agree about Mariota/Perine vs CFB players like idiot Winston/Johnny Paycheck. Perhaps the keyword is hype, and, besides winning, OU just flat doesn't have any.

ESecPN/ABC is definitely not in our corner, nor is CBS (SEC) and NBC (Notre Dame). Unfortunately OU is aligned with Fox who is aligned with the Big 10 (for now, but ESecPN probably broadcasts more Big 10 ""decent games as they do ). They're also a PAC wannabe because of the West Coast, which imo is a little strange since the PAC has it's own network.

Take a look at Fox Sports CFB headlines tonight (~ 7 PM mst).....With the OU/TCU being 1 or their 2 premier matchups tomorrow although it's not in prime time, there's very little hype, practically none from them, and there's mostly Nascar on their main sport's page.

We're OK for now, as long as we're winning, but if/when we lose or if/when HCBS decides to retire and we go thru another Blake/SmellsofBourbon dry spell, we're screwed big-time, imo. If/when we're not winning every game, we'll just be a mid-major after-thought with zero hype.

BTW, Kudos to HCBS and our staff for their recruiting. It's got to be tough with zero Big 12 network hype or very little major CFB national network hype in our corner. Lots of pressure on our staff to win (I would say about the same as at the bottom of the ocean) not only for the team's recruiting future, but for the future of the Sooner FB program.

Mailbag: Michigan's mind-numbing dysfunction is truly stunning Big 10

Let It Ride: Clay and Todd make their picks for a packed Week 6

Heisman watch: Week 6 is Dak Prescott PAC

Gophers, fans revel in excitement of reclaiming Little Brown Jug Big 10

Helmet Auburn's Chris Davis wore on winning TD heads to auction SEC

ACC's four-team playoff chances hinge on Florida State ACC

WATCH: Oregon's Marcus Mariota scores TD on QB throwback vs. Arizona PAC

For Bobby Bowden, greatest coaching high and low happened at WVU ACC

Report: Ole Miss athletic programs under NCAA investigation SEC

Week 6 picks: Alabama, Oklahoma, Auburn and others on upset alert I guess we get partial vote here for being on upset alert.

Watch West Virginia locker room erupt in WWE-style brawl

Snoop Dogg pens fight song for son

CFB AM: WVU punter shows how to wax the perfect, grossest mustache

Bryce Petty talks hurdles, Texas 'trash' talk, schedule critics

Matthew McConaughey gives breathtaking pep talk to Longhorns

PHOTO: Jameis Winston looks straight-up small next to hoops commit

Eielson
10/3/2014, 09:51 PM
ESPN HAS HAD US #1 SINCE BEATING WVU DESPITE THERE BEING OTHER UNDEFEATED TEAMS

BoulderSooner79
10/3/2014, 10:31 PM
ESPN HAS HAD US #1 SINCE BEATING WVU DESPITE THERE BEING OTHER UNDEFEATED TEAMS

That's reverse psychology - just part of the anti-OU conspiracy!