PDA

View Full Version : Email going around with ISIS beheading pics

Soonerjeepman
9/30/2014, 12:32 PM
I received and email from my dad...and for all the libs on here...I NORMALLY check it out before I get too worked up.

This email is unbelievable. It has about 20 pics of mass shootings, headless bodies, heads on poles, Christians on crosses, brains laying beside the body...and 2 pics show an actual knife cutting the throat and the guy screaming.

I really don't want to put them here..kids should NOT see this. I do think people do NEED to see what is going on. Yes, 3 journalist have been beheaded but hundreds more...thousands killed.

I'd be willing to forward the email or send the word doc with the pics. Guess the reason would be to show people these folks are barbaric...they are now targeting western kids to come join the "crusade"...

BoulderSooner79
9/30/2014, 12:51 PM
There has to be something fundamentally wrong with someone to be attracted to such a "crusade". And yet, new recruits are pouring into ISIS from all across the middle east. Shows there is a big underlying problem over there that has been simmering for a long time.

rock on sooner
9/30/2014, 01:00 PM
I wonder if the origination point of the emails can be traced to get
some sort of location...probably an internet café....

Soonerjeepman
9/30/2014, 01:09 PM
This is in the body of the email. It came to my dad from another relative. Hey Boulder, not sure why...one pic of several guys on crosses there are 15-20 folks just standing there watching....just sick.

These photos show ISIS brutality in action. The photos get worse as you progress through them. They show the ISIS' treatment of Christians and other "Infidels" in Iraq and Syria .

The photos were received from a Franciscan priest to show with what we are dealing and to begin to understand what is at hand in order to develop solutions.

I would say someone took them and sent them to the priest...

olevetonahill
9/30/2014, 01:35 PM
I got that email the other day.

SoonerorLater
9/30/2014, 02:14 PM
I received and email from my dad...and for all the libs on here...I NORMALLY check it out before I get too worked up.

This email is unbelievable. It has about 20 pics of mass shootings, headless bodies, heads on poles, Christians on crosses, brains laying beside the body...and 2 pics show an actual knife cutting the throat and the guy screaming.

I really don't want to put them here..kids should NOT see this. I do think people do NEED to see what is going on. Yes, 3 journalist have been beheaded but hundreds more...thousands killed.

I'd be willing to forward the email or send the word doc with the pics. Guess the reason would be to show people these folks are barbaric...they are now targeting western kids to come join the "crusade"...

Hey what about Westboro Babtist Church?

Soonerjeepman
9/30/2014, 02:22 PM
Hey what about Westboro Babtist Church?

they may be idiots...fanatics or spew their hatred...but they don't kill anyone.

SoonerorLater
9/30/2014, 02:28 PM
they may be idiots...fanatics or spew their hatred...but they don't kill anyone.

I'm just filling in for 8th while he's on sabbatical or whatever.

Must have came from one of those rightwing nut sites.......Hey this is pretty easy

Soonerjeepman
9/30/2014, 03:14 PM
I'm just filling in for 8th while he's on sabbatical or whatever.

Must have came from one of those rightwing nut sites.......Hey this is pretty easy

lol...you forgot "lemming"..."*** lemming"

Sooner8th
9/30/2014, 04:59 PM
God, you people are dumbasses. I have never said anything about Westboro Baptist Church.

FaninAma
9/30/2014, 06:08 PM
There has to be something fundamentally wrong with someone to be attracted to such a "crusade". And yet, new recruits are pouring into ISIS from all across the middle east. Shows there is a big underlying problem over there that has been simmering for a long time.
Yes, there is something wrong with any individual who becomes a fundamental Islam follower. Basically it is the same characteristic shared by all sadistic individuals: they hate humanity because they are losers and this warped religion provides them with an excuse to justify and act upon this hatred.

IGotNoTiming
9/30/2014, 06:23 PM

It's a good thing Christians have gone Crusades....of course I am kidding but the masterminds behind this don't give a rats *** what tenant of their religion they are breaking... I guaran-damn tee you that those who get brainwashed cannot even read above a 3rd grade level. The heads of Isis prey on ignorance just the same way every religious crusade did. They are pure evil.

yermom
9/30/2014, 06:35 PM
Yes, there is something wrong with any individual who becomes a fundamental Islam follower. Basically it is the same characteristic shared by all sadistic individuals: they hate humanity because they are losers and this warped religion provides them with an excuse to justify and act upon this hatred.

even fundamentalist Muslims aren't necessarily the same thing.

ISIS is bad, for sure, but this isn't new info. they post this crap on the internet for everyone to see themselves for propaganda/recruiting.

they don't represent the rest of Islam, just like the KKK doesn't represent the rest of Christianity, even though they claim that as part of their motives.

on the ****ty religion scale, Islam is pretty high when you look at the theocracies involved and human rights, but they aren't all suicide bombers beheading people either.

FaninAma
9/30/2014, 07:15 PM
even fundamentalist Muslims aren't necessarily the same thing.

ISIS is bad, for sure, but this isn't new info. they post this crap on the internet for everyone to see themselves for propaganda/recruiting.

they don't represent the rest of Islam, just like the KKK doesn't represent the rest of Christianity, even though they claim that as part of their motives.

on the ****ty religion scale, Islam is pretty high when you look at the theocracies involved and human rights, but they aren't all suicide bombers beheading people either.
But the ones who don't become suicide bombers or beheaders provide the fertile environment that produces the extreme fanatics who do.

TheHumanAlphabet
9/30/2014, 09:28 PM
The BBC showed some video in occupied ISIS area, heads on pikes, dead people, so its all true. These people need to be turned into glass.

Soonerjeepman
10/1/2014, 12:43 AM
The BBC showed some video in occupied ISIS area, heads on pikes, dead people, so its all true. These people need to be turned into glass.

funny you say that...2 things.

#1 yes those are the pics. There are 2 pics in particular, one where the guy is about to have his throat slashed...not knowing if he is even alive and the 2nd pic where his throat is being slashed and he is screaming....just unbelievable.

#2 a friend's sister is married to a reporter for the BBC, my friend just got back from England for the wedding and was amazed at the difference in news coverage. How much gets censored here in the states...

yermom
10/1/2014, 10:44 AM
But the ones who don't become suicide bombers or beheaders provide the fertile environment that produces the extreme fanatics who do.

if you are talking about governments, i could agree, but indicting individuals seems a bit much.

i'm not exactly thrilled with some of the countries we call "friends" in that respect

Sooner in Tampa
10/1/2014, 10:51 AM
We see pretty much all of their videos here at work...it is pure evil!! They are worse than barbarians...they cut the heads off and then kick them around...they tie people up and then shoot them, often multiple times and long after they are dead. Just disgusting on every level.

I cannot fathom what would make a large group of people act so repulsively...

yermom
10/1/2014, 11:07 AM
dehumanizing another group because they are different, and depicted everywhere as the enemy and source of all of their problems is probably a good start

living in conditions where someone setting off a bomb isn't that uncommon probably doesn't help either.

of course, it's not like our own haven't been caught doing some similar things over there

olevetonahill
10/1/2014, 11:11 AM
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/beheading-is-against-islam-thats-why-mohammed-owned-a-sword-named-cleaver-of-vertebrae/#.VCwd9-Vtjr8.facebook

FaninAma
10/1/2014, 01:46 PM
dehumanizing another group because they are different, and depicted everywhere as the enemy and source of all of their problems is probably a good start

living in conditions where someone setting off a bomb isn't that uncommon probably doesn't help either.

of course, it's not like our own haven't been caught doing some similar things over there
And the common bond of these individuals was?