View Full Version : Anyone see the hit on

rock on sooner
9/30/2014, 12:16 PM
Meatchicken's QB? Any doubt that he was concussed? Hoke
really missed pulling him, or his staff...imo should be several
heads roll....what say the board?

EatLeadCommie
9/30/2014, 12:25 PM
I say it's a typical spaz reaction from the media. And since a lot of fans would like to see Hoke fired after that disaster of a game, they're jumping on the bandwagon. His ankle had been hurt and was hurt again. The feeling on the sideline was that he was stumbling because he injured the foot, not because he was concussed. I didn't think the hit in real time (or even really on the replay) was something that screamed concussion. It looked like a tough hit that got his chin. Even when you look at the replay of him stumbling, he is favoring his ankle.

Much ado about nothing, IMHO. Even more so since when he went back in the game, all he did was hand it off.

soonergirlNeugene
9/30/2014, 09:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1mIcYz-DM8#t=157
Skip to 2:37.

It doesn't really seem like nothing. If a guy is stumbling around out there like that, you don't leave him in. Not anymore anyway. There is enough pressure on schools over the concussion issue without making it worse like that.

Soonerfan88
10/1/2014, 01:31 AM
I didn't watch the game so this is the first I've seen it. You can see him hurt his foot on the very first play and continue to limp on it. After the big hit, it looks like he stumbles and turns the ankle again. If I didn't know about the current media frenzy, I would never think concussion.

olevetonahill
10/1/2014, 08:27 AM
Dont know. Dont care, Aint none my Bidness!

kbsooner21
10/1/2014, 09:44 AM
Looks like he's out there favoring his ankle to me.

Jacie
10/1/2014, 09:54 AM
I are fine coach. How many fingers? Uh, 3 on the one on the left, 3 on the one on the right, its that middle one that's blurry.

bmjlr
10/1/2014, 10:51 AM
Looks like he's out there favoring his ankle to me.

That is what I saw as well.