PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Gameday

rock on sooner
9/27/2014, 09:40 AM
talking heads..TWO of them, Pollack and Herbie say OU is the BEST team
in the country...prolly means we're doomed!

olevetonahill
9/27/2014, 09:48 AM
talking heads..TWO of them, Pollack and Herbie say OU is the BEST team
in the country...prolly means we're doomed!

Yet Herb Picked WVU to beat us.
I dont even have it on

rock on sooner
9/27/2014, 09:52 AM
Yet Herb Picked WVU to beat us.
I dont even have it on

Onliest thing 'bout football on right now....and Herbie pointed out
that OUr win at WVU convinced him.....

manateepower
9/27/2014, 09:59 AM
I tried watching gameday for the first time in five years.

The first thing I heard was how is it a lock for the playoff committee to put in two teams from the SEC west.

The second thing was a segment on how cool Mack Brown's brother is for losing 200 games because he has "integrity".

I turned it off.

olevetonahill
9/27/2014, 10:02 AM
Onliest thing 'bout football on right now....and Herbie pointed out
that OUr win at WVU convinced him.....

I dont much care to listen to their crap. They simply jump on any wagon thats moving fast at the time.
Like Manatee said they suck.

rock on sooner
9/27/2014, 10:08 AM
Generally, yer right about the fastest wagon...musical opening
is enjoyable (the Schooner, OU rb's and TE scoring) and Corso,
bless his heart is funny and, again, right now it's the only football
on....

Sabanball
9/27/2014, 10:10 AM
I agree with Herbie, right now the eye test says OU is no. 1. My top 4 at this moment would be:

1. OU
2. Alabama
3. TAMU
4. Oregon

cherokeebrewer
9/27/2014, 10:26 AM
It would be great to see OU and Bama play for it all this year, an epic battle between two of the most storied programs in college football history. I don't mind gameday, take it with a grain of salt and a cup a java...I like Corso, bless his heart.

ouwasp
9/27/2014, 10:50 AM
I like Gameday...on my terms. That means I hit pause for about 30 minutes while I take a shower, read the sports, make coffee, etc.

That way I can easily ffwd through the inevitable bs and incessant commercials. But it is about the best sport, cfb.

Flagstaffsooner
9/27/2014, 11:04 AM
I like Gameday...on my terms. That means I hit pause for about 30 minutes while I take a shower, read the sports, make coffee, etc.

That way I can easily ffwd through the inevitable bs and incessant commercials. But it is about the best sport, cfb.

Don' t forget sitting on the $hitter and giving birth to a whorn.

okiewaker
9/27/2014, 11:09 AM
Really ain't nothing else on that early pertaining to CFB, so I watch and like it. 2 said OU looked like the best team and 2 said Bama. Corso was really struggling today, slurring more than usual.

okiewaker
9/27/2014, 11:11 AM

Sitn here with my butt cheeks flexn giving birth to another Texan.

ouwasp
9/27/2014, 12:21 PM
...and yes, the bit about wives of the SEC qualifies as bs. Did not watch.

pac10SUX
9/27/2014, 01:42 PM
Was watchin' gameday on & off. Once they started showing housewives of the sec, I turned it off. Wish Fox would do something to compete with them on Sat mornings.

blacktop
9/27/2014, 01:48 PM
I need to go birth a herd.

aurorasooner
9/27/2014, 01:51 PM
...and yes, the bit about wives of the SEC qualifies as bs. Did not watch.GameDay was perfect this AM. There was another sporting event, the Ryder Cup, to switch to when GD went into their weekly SEC mush. Even though the USA didn't play too well, it was a thousand times better than listening to stuff like that SEC wives crap. Did one wife really say something like "if you're going to be a coach's wife, it might as well be an SEC coach's wife? LMAO
I was reading this on a thread on an SEC team's board , and it was fail.

SoonerForLife92
9/27/2014, 02:59 PM
There are 120 or so football teams in D-1 and they seriously had an sec housewive segment? Glad I didn't have that crap on