PDA

View Full Version : Obammy brings such Pride and dignity to the Role of Commander in Chief

olevetonahill
9/24/2014, 01:17 AM
The man just makes me swell with pride http://www.olevetpossehideout.com/forums/images/smilies/outhouse.gif

https://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/president-obama-gesture-marines-dubbed-latte-salute-225006313--abc-news-politics.html

https://s1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/ikaamWFQz4SZk0HnoGlN3w--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTU0MDtweW9mZj0wO3E9Nj k7dz05NjA-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/gma/gma/ht_obama_salute_kab_140923_16x9_992.jpg

Turd_Ferguson
9/24/2014, 05:09 AM
IMO the dumb bastard shouldn't be saluting anyway.

okiewaker
9/24/2014, 05:31 AM
But,,,,he had to hold his coat shut with his other hand. Couldn't possibly switch the empty latte cup to the other hand.

Sooner in Tampa
9/24/2014, 07:34 AM
This disrespectful prick...

dwarthog
9/24/2014, 07:45 AM
Maybe he's an ex-seal, those guys never salute anybody if they don't want too...

Oh wait, nevermind...

olevetonahill
9/24/2014, 07:48 AM
Maybe he's an ex-seal, those guys never salute anybody if they don't want too...

Oh wait, nevermind...

Well he could have awarded himself the MOH to go along with his Nobel Peace Prize !

Sooner8th
9/24/2014, 07:50 AM
This disrespectful prick...

Un****ingbelievable, tell me about the time he wore a tan suit to a press conference. Was it being a disrespectful prick when bush wouldn't greet the coffins of the brave men and women killed in combat when they came home? NO! Being a "disrespectful prick" to the military is sending them into a war that you drummed up, didn't have an exit plan and was content to keep them in the middle east permanently. Lets talk about stop loss, THAT is being a disrespectful prick to the military.

****ing lemmings.

dwarthog
9/24/2014, 07:52 AM
Well he could have awarded himself the MOH to go along with his Nobel Peace Prize !

I'm sure the folks who idolize him have many awards lined up for him once he's out of office.

olevetonahill
9/24/2014, 07:55 AM
I'm sure the folks who idolize him have many awards lined up for him once he's out of office.

I see yer Buddy KC has chimed in. Is he Blaming bush yet? :highly_amused:

dwarthog
9/24/2014, 08:22 AM

Don't know, he's on iggy...

How long does it takes to starve a troll?

Sooner in Tampa
9/24/2014, 08:38 AM
Un****ingbelievable, tell me about the time he wore a tan suit to a press conference. Was it being a disrespectful prick when bush wouldn't greet the coffins of the brave men and women killed in combat when they came home? NO! Being a "disrespectful prick" to the military is sending them into a war that you drummed up, didn't have an exit plan and was content to keep them in the middle east permanently. Lets talk about stop loss, THAT is being a disrespectful prick to the military.

****ing lemmings.

Listen to me you angry little troll...WHEN and IF you ever have the balls to pick up a rifle and serve your country...THEN you can talk to me about the military and the customs that this entails...Until then...SHUT THE **** UP!!! Some us have actually worn a uniform.

What the **** do you know about stop loss?? NOTHING...Now run along and give your messiah his daily blow job!!

I am through with your little troll ***...to iggy you go!!

olevetonahill
9/24/2014, 08:43 AM
Listen to me you angry little troll...WHEN and IF you ever have the balls to pick up a rifle and serve your country...THEN you can talk to me about the military and the customs that this entails...Until then...SHUT THE **** UP!!! Some us have actually worn a uniform.

What the **** do you know about stop loss?? NOTHING...Now run along and give your messiah his daily blow job!!

Couldnt you have Iggyied him with out quoting him?
KC is pathetic and I knew I was right in sayin he would twist it and Blame Bush.

Sooner8th
9/24/2014, 08:56 AM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH you are a ****ing ignorant JOKE. Do you understand this 'custom" started under REAGAN? So what if some of you have worn a uniform, makes you no more of an American than I am.

SoonerProphet
9/24/2014, 09:19 AM
Wow, seen more drama at a gay pride parade. Wasn't it Reagan who started the whole deal, didn't Ike not salute. Can't people find a real reason to b!tch, like another stupid round of sticking our noses in the Mideast.

http://www.texasgopvote.com/military-salute/it-proper-president-render-military-hand-salute-002816

In 2007, Northwestern University History Professor Emeritus Garry Willis wrote in the New York Times, "The glorification of the president as a war leader is registered in numerous and substantial executive aggrandizements; but it is symbolized in other ways that, while small in themselves, dispose the citizenry to accept those aggrandizements. We are reminded, for instance, of the expanded commander in chief status every time a modern president gets off the White House helicopter and returns the salute of marines."

"We used to take pride in civilian leadership of the military under the Constitution, a principle that George Washington embraced when he avoided military symbols at Mount Vernon. We are not led -- or were not in the past -- by caudillos," Willis continued.

- See more at: http://www.texasgopvote.com/military-salute/it-proper-president-render-military-hand-salute-002816#sthash.kp0tCeN3.dpuf

dwarthog
9/24/2014, 09:41 AM
Wow, seen more drama at a gay pride parade. Wasn't it Reagan who started the whole deal, didn't Ike not salute. Can't people find a real reason to b!tch, like another stupid round of sticking our noses in the Mideast.

Don't go sticking facts into the whole deal. Ike's arm was probably wore out from all of the years of returning salutes...

It does seem to be a choice ultimately, not a requirement due to protocol.

Not doing one instead of throwing up a lame one with cup in hand might have been a better choice.

There are definitely bigger issues than this floating around.

olevetonahill
9/24/2014, 09:54 AM
Wow,
seen more drama at a gay pride parade. Wasn't it Reagan who started the whole deal, didn't Ike not salute. Can't people find a real reason to b!tch, like another stupid round of sticking our noses in the Mideast.

http://www.texasgopvote.com/military-salute/it-proper-president-render-military-hand-salute-002816

Go to a Lot of gay Pride parades do ya?
That splains a lot about you.

SoonerProphet
9/24/2014, 10:11 AM
Go to a Lot of gay Pride parades do ya?
That splains a lot about you.

Sorry to hurt your little feelers by callin you out on yet another Obama derangement post. Carry on with your circle jerk.

olevetonahill
9/24/2014, 10:28 AM
Wow, seen more drama at a gay pride parade. Wasn't it Reagan who started the whole deal, didn't Ike not salute.
Can't people find a real reason to b!tch, like another stupid round of sticking our noses in the Mideast.

Sorry to hurt your little feelers by callin you out on yet another Obama derangement post. Carry on with your circle jerk.

Im just sayin Obammy disrespects our Military you can say what ya want

If this aint important enough for people to bitch about then why are YOU bitching about Our Bitching?

I see you taking lessons from KC on how to win friends and influence people LOL

FaninAma
9/24/2014, 10:36 AM
Probably. And I would bet the Obama cult desciple called the rest of us lemmings.

yermom
9/24/2014, 10:38 AM
he should at least have the common courtesy to use a dog like Bush did

http://www.terra.com.mx/galeria_de_fotos/images/49/097221.jpg

FaninAma
9/24/2014, 10:38 AM
I agree with you to a point. But for such an adept politician and campaigner Obama sure seems to be shooting himself in the foot a lot lately.

yermom
9/24/2014, 10:40 AM
or maybe people shouldn't focus on the dumb **** and make something out of nothing.

SoonerProphet
9/24/2014, 11:03 AM
or maybe people shouldn't focus on the dumb **** and make something out of nothing.

This.

Gotta a long list of sh!t to complain about regarding politicians here in our Republic, whether a civilian salutes a man in uniform or not doesn't even crack the top 500.

Sooner in Tampa
9/24/2014, 11:03 AM
I think to the average Joe on the street it is not that big of a deal...got it.

But to veterans, it is a huge deal because it is a sign of disrespect. The men in the picture spend a great deal of time getting those uniforms ready, they work hard at their military bearing and customs...and then they are disrespected like this...and it ain't the first time...he has had a Marine hold an umbrella for him, and he has 'saluted' while talking on his cell phone.

We get it...he is a busy mofo, but damn, take 5 seconds to do it right. That is the least he could do for these Marines.

yermom
9/24/2014, 11:33 AM

But to veterans, it is a huge deal because it is a sign of disrespect. The men in the picture spend a great deal of time getting those uniforms ready, they work hard at their military bearing and customs...and then they are disrespected like this...and it ain't the first time...he has had a Marine hold an umbrella for him, and he has 'saluted' while talking on his cell phone.

We get it...he is a busy mofo, but damn, take 5 seconds to do it right. That is the least he could do for these Marines.

i know my other post scrolled off the page, but did you complain about Bush when he didn't bother to take a few seconds to put down his dog?

i'll repost it for your benefit:

he should at least have the common courtesy to use a dog like Bush did

http://www.terra.com.mx/galeria_de_fotos/images/49/097221.jpg

Sooner in Tampa
9/24/2014, 11:49 AM
i know my other post scrolled off the page, but did you complain about Bush when he didn't bother to take a few seconds to put down his dog?

Thanks for reposting the picture...now I have seen it a hundred times today from all of the Obama apologists

And, YES, I did bitch about it...and that matters how?

Why is it every time Obama looks like a total tool, someone has to bring up Bush??? WTF does it matter? Does this somehow make libs feel better?

olevetonahill
9/24/2014, 12:10 PM

If I remember correctly I bitched then also.
But Dave why do the Libs have to respond with Bush when ever Obammy is put down?
Personally I think they all suck donkey dick.

olevetonahill
9/24/2014, 12:11 PM
Thanks for reposting the picture...now I have seen it a hundred times today from all of the Obama apologists

Why is it every time Obama looks like a total tool, someone has to bring up Bush??? WTF does it matter? Does this somehow make libs feel better?

Heh I posted with out having got to your post yet. great Minds and all that.

dwarthog
9/24/2014, 01:08 PM

BDS is still pretty strong it would appear.

yermom
9/24/2014, 01:10 PM

If I remember correctly I bitched then also.
But Dave why do the Libs have to respond with Bush when ever Obammy is put down?
Personally I think they all suck donkey dick.

because the prevailing opinion most of the time on this board was that W could do no wrong. i don't remember much of a peep about anything he did from you guys while he was in office.

if you guys were consistent, then it wouldn't be an issue

SoonerProphet
9/24/2014, 01:13 PM
Good lord, if the Corps gets all butthurt over a salute I'd say they got bigger issues than a lame duck prez.

SoonerProphet
9/24/2014, 01:16 PM
I agree with you to a point. But for such an adept politician and campaigner Obama sure seems to be shooting himself in the foot a lot lately.

Or, like their partisan brethren on the left, they are a sensitive lot and like to rage on anything the guy does.

Sooner8th
9/24/2014, 01:46 PM

No apologists, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

I googled bush dog salute and didn't find a single rightwing website complaining about bush saluting with the dog like I found dozens of them complaining about obama. Show me the thread on here where you were complain about it.

It matters greatly, just like with the deficit, debt, not wearing a suit into the oval office and putting his feet up on the resolute desk it shows the hypocrisy of conservatives complaining about the same damn thing bush did while not complaining when bush did it.

Does it make you feel better to claim you complained about when bush does it?

hawaii 5-0
9/24/2014, 02:02 PM
Ship the Muslim back to Kenya.

5-0

Sooner in Tampa
9/24/2014, 02:27 PM
Good lord, if the Corps gets all butthurt over a salute I'd say they got bigger issues than a lame duck prez.

Hahaha...funny. I'm sorry that the Marine Corps is founded on respect and honor...didn't mean to offend the Obama apologists.

Sooner8th
9/24/2014, 02:33 PM
Hahaha...funny. I'm sorry that the Marine Corps is founded on respect and honor...didn't mean to offend the Obama apologists.

Did Ike bring similar Pride and dignity to the Role of Commander in Chief when he didn't salute?

Did bush bring similar Pride and dignity to the Role of Commander in Chief when he saluted with the dog in his arms?

Turd_Ferguson
9/24/2014, 02:39 PM
Glad I put dick face on iggy. That's funny as hell to see him posting and nobody replying to him...lmfao!

SoonerProphet
9/24/2014, 02:57 PM

Is that you John Wayne? Offended, seriously dude, who has sand in their vag over what the civilian prez does. Hell, the way some military folks speak of the man and more importantly his office, I hardly think respect or honor is on their agenda.

8timechamps
9/24/2014, 03:23 PM

****ing lemmings.

Yeah, that wasn't a smart move. You know what else wasn't a smart move? Removing all of the troops from said area. Guess what, we're going to end up sending them right back over there.

rock on sooner
9/24/2014, 03:43 PM

Oh wait, nevermind...

Naw, that aint true, I've seen SEALs salute...ummm lessee, middle finger
salute when one hand has a beer....double middle finger salute when the
beer is on the bar!:highly_amused:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/24/2014, 04:04 PM
I agree with you to a point. But for such an adept politician and campaigner Obama sure seems to be shooting himself in the foot a lot lately.The CO owes all His success to the fawning Media.

Sooner8th
9/24/2014, 04:32 PM
Yeah, that wasn't a smart move. You know what else wasn't a smart move? Removing all of the troops from said area. Guess what, we're going to end up sending them right back over there.

You mean when he was following the U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement that dubya signed in 2008? It established that U.S. combat forces would withdraw from Iraqi cities by June 30, 2009, and all U.S. forces will be completely out of Iraq by December 31, 2011.

Sooner in Tampa
9/25/2014, 07:28 AM
Glad I put dick face on iggy. That's funny as hell to see him posting and nobody replying to him...lmfao!
One can only hope he will take the hint...

IGotNoTiming
9/25/2014, 06:12 PM
This thread is proudly brought to you by our fine sponsors at

Massengill Feminine Hygiene Products

olevetonahill
9/25/2014, 06:55 PM

Aint you clever.

IGotNoTiming
9/25/2014, 07:27 PM
Aint you clever.

Naw I ain't. But in all honesty it is a lot to do about nothing. The highest civilian in the land has no obligation to salute and none ever did until Reagan. Not even Ike. It wasn't disrespectful at all- and again look at Shrub salute with a dog in his hands. The folks who got upset about that well they are just looking for anything they can because they don't like the man.
There is no legitimate beef with either one, they are moments of clumsiness.

Period. End of story.

Turd_Ferguson
9/25/2014, 07:33 PM
Naw I ain't. But in all honesty it is a lot to do about nothing. The highest civilian in the land has no obligation to salute and none ever did until Reagan. Not even Ike. It wasn't disrespectful at all- and again look at Shrub salute with a dog in his hands. The folks who got upset about that well they are just looking for anything they can because they don't like the man.

Period. End of story.

So, why didn't you just say that in the first place instead of being a dick about it?

olevetonahill
9/25/2014, 07:37 PM

Period. End of story.

The Point being, IF you are going to do something then do it Properly Not 1/2 assedly

Which this guy does a lot of anyway

Sooner8th
9/25/2014, 07:46 PM

Period. End of story.

You are dealing with a bunch of people who can dish it out but can't take it. Another poster hit the nail on the head when he said there is more drama on this thread than at a gay pride parade.

Democrats and/or liberals pointing out bush did the same thing is not designed to make us feel better about obama or what he does. Continually pointing out any little tiny thing he does is, in fact, conservatives trying to make themselves feel better about voting and/or supporting bush. One of the conservative posters on here said it plain - bush was bad, but obama is worse. The right has gone to great lengths to make it true, because bush was a historically bad president they need something to counter with.

IGotNoTiming
9/25/2014, 10:01 PM
So, why didn't you just say that in the first place instead of being a dick about it?

Mr. Turd, I didn't I call anyone names, point fingers or anything "dickish"
whatsoever. But since you bring up the name calling, all I can think of is a great quote passed onto me by someone with a far superior grasp on reality than you seem to be capable of displaying:

"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and whip your *** with experience."

Have a nice evening.

hawaii 5-0
9/26/2014, 02:09 AM
Yet another of those lame 'pandering to the base' threads.

A regular Troll Convention.

I don't know what Obama was thinking when George W. Bush signed the troop withdrawal agreement in 2008.

5-0

Turd_Ferguson
9/26/2014, 08:04 AM
I don't know what Obama was thinking when George W. Bush signed the troop withdrawal agreement in 2008.

5-0

Well, let's see...

VX1gdpEFAzg

olevetonahill
9/26/2014, 08:35 AM
Yet another of those lame 'pandering to the base' threads.

A regular Troll Convention.

5-0

You really are a Moran aint ya?
What the hell does that have to do with him doing a 1/2 assed salute ?
If hes Going to do it do it Properly or Dont bother.
Yall cant seem to get yer little pea picking minds around THAT fact.

Sooner in Tampa
9/26/2014, 08:46 AM
Some people are completely clueless, Vet...let them do...they are too busy doing the...but, but, Bush did this or that...

The apologists are not going to let their messiah be seen in a negative light...

Turd_Ferguson
9/26/2014, 08:57 AM
The apologists are not going to let their messiah be seen in a negative light...

Too late...

Sooner8th
9/26/2014, 09:03 AM
Well, let's see...

VX1gdpEFAzg

Well, let's do see.... in 2007 bush warns obama not to leave Iraq too quickly or we will have to come back and fight a bigger threat, then he signs the U.S.–Iraq Status of Forces Agreement in 2008. Obama tries to negotiate a new Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki to leave behind some American forces and instead redeploying all U.S. troops. Conservatives complained he didn't "try hard enough", but it was the Iraq's who wouldn't agree not to prosecute American soldiers, so obama followed the original agreement to pull out. The war was ended over CONSERVATIVES OBJECTIONS WHILE FOLLOWING A REPUBLICAN PLAN. GET IT?

Sooner8th
9/26/2014, 09:05 AM

Again the fact is you are trying to make yourselvers feel better about voting and supporting bush by beating up obama for DOING THE SAME DAMN THING BUSH DID.

Turd_Ferguson
9/26/2014, 09:06 AM
We can't see your post 8th. However, I'm quite sure it's just more of your ignorant *** ****. Lemming!

olevetonahill
9/26/2014, 09:13 AM
We can't see your post 8th. However, I'm quite sure it's just more of your ignorant *** ****. Lemming!

You forgot that he always interjects : But Bush"

SoonerorLater
9/26/2014, 09:43 AM
George Bush isn't the president. Neither is Teddy Roosevelt or Abraham Lincoln. Their day is past. Bush hasn't been president since January of 2009. Didn't Obama run on a platform of correcting the wrongdoing of the Bush Administration anyway?

Sooner8th
9/26/2014, 10:43 AM
George Bush isn't the president. Neither is Teddy Roosevelt or Abraham Lincoln. Their day is past. Bush hasn't been president since January of 2009. Didn't Obama run on a platform of correcting the wrongdoing of the Bush Administration anyway?

So bush agreeing to pull out in '11 was wrong? HUM, I don't recall a big blow up on the right when he did it.

olevetonahill
9/26/2014, 10:54 AM
Retard dildo breth is still responding I see.
Let me use my Powers of deduction and guess hes still blaming bush and/or deflecting and spinning.

Sooner8th
9/26/2014, 11:34 AM

You know who else isn't the president, Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter. Their day is past Clinton hasn't been president since January 2001, but it sure didn't keep rightwingnut columnist cal thomas to try to compare conservative governor and now convicted felon Bob McDonnell to Bill Clinton in his nation wide column just a couple of weeks ago. Of course he was completely ignoring what mcdonnell did was ILLEGAL and what clinton did was LEGAL. Just as soon as you conservatives and republicans stop bringing up clinton, carter and any other dem president, stop whining like a little drama queen when obama does the same damn thing bush did and stop complaining about how bad the economy is under obama we will stop bring up bush.

Sooner in Tampa
9/26/2014, 11:36 AM
Dickjuice is talking to himself...BWHAHAHAHA

olevetonahill
9/26/2014, 11:49 AM
Dickjuice is talking to himself...BWHAHAHAHA

The dude is pitiful.

hawaii 5-0
9/26/2014, 12:17 PM
Unemployment down. Stock market up.

I wish I knew how much my retirement would be worth now without the Recession during Bush's tenure. It too a big hit then and now it's back.

Let's hear about all the retirement savings lost during Obama's rule.

Just for starters.

(edit) just to correct myself........ a lot of public employees have lost their promised retirement benefits.

5-0

olevetonahill
9/26/2014, 12:29 PM
Unemployment down. Stock market up.

I wish I knew how much my retirement would be worth now without the Recession during Bush's tenure. It too a big hit then and now it's back.

Let's hear about all the retirement savings lost during Obama's rule.

Just for starters.

(edit) just to correct myself........ a lot of public employees have lost their promised retirement benefits.

5-0

Typical Lib, Spin, Deflect,Blame Bush.
Rinse, repeat.

Sooner8th
9/26/2014, 12:33 PM
Rinse, repeat.

Typical ignorant conservative, won't address the issue just regurgitate rightwingnut talking points.

olevetonahill
9/26/2014, 12:39 PM
Like I said Yall Spin, deflect Blame Bush then Rinse and repeat., and call people Lemmings And I cant see yer post moran. its just that you NEVER change.

Sooner8th
9/26/2014, 12:46 PM
Like I said Yall Spin, deflect Blame Bush then Rinse and repeat., and call people Lemmings And I cant see yer post moran. its just that you NEVER change.

You just keep proving your ignorance.

IGotNoTiming
9/26/2014, 02:25 PM
This is like watching Wimbledon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turd_Ferguson
9/26/2014, 03:30 PM
This is like watching Wimbledon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, watching the obama admin is like watching a cluster **** in action.

hawaii 5-0
9/26/2014, 03:46 PM
Rinse, repeat.

I take it you were one of the lucky ones who didn't lose a third of their life savings dues to Bush's poor economic policies.

Unfortunately a lot of us weren't so fortunate. Lots of people not only lost their savings but their jobs and homes as well.

Some fools choose to not remember.

5-0

olevetonahill
9/26/2014, 03:49 PM
I take it you were one of the lucky ones who didn't lose a third of their life savings dues to Bush's poor economic policies.

Unfortunately a lot of us weren't so fortunate. Lots of people not only lost their savings but their jobs and homes as well.

5-0

If you want to bash Bush feel free to do so. But you just look stupid trying to do it in response to Obammy saluting with a cup of coffee.

Turd_Ferguson
9/26/2014, 04:42 PM

5-0

Message brought to you by Extra Wide Absorbent Tampons...

IGotNoTiming
9/26/2014, 04:50 PM
Message brought to you by Extra Wide Absorbent Tampons...

How dare you "out-dick" me!!!!!!!!!!

olevetonahill
9/26/2014, 04:54 PM
How dare you "out-dick" me!!!!!!!!!!

Dicks, The Lot of ya.

olevetonahill
9/26/2014, 10:57 PM
Heh. wish I had seen this earlier :highly_amused:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s480x480/10517948_4671059511438_1440789953550483934_n.jpg?o h=8b39d2295dd75b7e925af19732cd11bf&oe=54B8BDBB&__gda__=1421271166_65abfd325bb71f720a37f5f17532444 5

Sooner8th
9/26/2014, 11:19 PM
Heh. wish I had seen this earlier :highly_amused:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s480x480/10517948_4671059511438_1440789953550483934_n.jpg?o h=8b39d2295dd75b7e925af19732cd11bf&oe=54B8BDBB&__gda__=1421271166_65abfd325bb71f720a37f5f17532444 5

http://nowscape.com/islam/images/Bush_dog_salute.jpg
Just sayin'..........

olevetonahill
9/26/2014, 11:23 PM
And its Back
Let me repeat

Sooner8th
9/27/2014, 05:28 AM
And its Back
Let me repeat

Let me repeat, all you all got is to hammer obama for doing the same damn thing bush did in an effort to try to make yourselves feel better about supporting and voting for bush for eight long miserable years.

rock on sooner
9/27/2014, 08:31 AM
That "Drop the Cup" is dayum funny!!:applouse::applouse:

olevetonahill
9/27/2014, 08:51 AM
That "Drop the Cup" is dayum funny!!:applouse::applouse:

I thot so myself LOL
I see KC had to do his thing . dude is pitiful.