PDA

View Full Version : those damn selfish KOCH brothers...how dare they....

Soonerjeepman
9/21/2014, 01:22 AM
provide over 60,000 jobs for Americans....bastards....all of them I tell ya, bastards~

hawaii 5-0
9/21/2014, 03:47 AM
Are there that many crooked politicians?

I saw where they even buy county school board elections.

5-0

dwarthog
9/21/2014, 03:52 AM
I don't think politicians wear hard hats unless it is for a photo op of some sort.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/21/2014, 01:57 PM
provide over 60,000 jobs for Americans....bastards....all of them I tell ya, bastards~but, but but, don't food stamps produce more jobs than that?

REDREX
9/21/2014, 02:47 PM
But they didn't build it----someone else built that

yermom
9/21/2014, 02:53 PM
and let's not forget all the poor politicians they allow to feed their families

hawaii 5-0
9/21/2014, 05:34 PM
Oops.

I forgot about all the judges they've bought and paid for.

Don't want them to go uncounted.

5-0

dwarthog
9/22/2014, 07:30 AM
George Soros, is that you?

hawaii 5-0
9/22/2014, 02:03 PM
George Soros, is that you?

No it's not. I didn't start this one.

This thread is about the Koch Bros.

I appreciate the work they've done toward medical and scientific research. It's a very nice gesture.

What I don't like is their yearly summit meetings with politicos, giving them their marching orders. "Do as we say or we'll only give you thousands instead of millions."

60 thousand jobs ?? A drop in the bucket. With their billions they could hire hundreds of thousands, starting many industries and really help our economy. Instead they spend it on buying political favour, even on the town level.

5-0

REDREX
9/22/2014, 03:12 PM

I appreciate the work they've done toward medical and scientific research. It's a very nice gesture.

What I don't like is their yearly summit meetings with politicos, giving them their marching orders. "Do as we say or we'll only give you thousands instead of millions."

60 thousand jobs ?? A drop in the bucket. With their billions they could hire hundreds of thousands, starting many industries and really help our economy. Instead they spend it on buying political favour, even on the town level.

5-0---I don't know where you get your information---Koch industries is all about growth ---Koch is the best run company I have ever done business with

9/22/2014, 03:18 PM
Some here can be counted on to tow that Leftist line. True Believers.

REDREX
9/22/2014, 05:49 PM
Some here can be counted on to tow that Leftist line. True Believers.---Too bad some people believe everything they are feed by MSNBC

Sooner8th
9/22/2014, 06:53 PM
Some here can be counted on to tow that Leftist line. True Believers.

---Too bad some people believe everything they are feed by MSNBC

You don't even see the hypocrisy here do you two?

provide over 60,000 jobs for Americans, straight from the koch's pr department.

Do yourselves a favor and go out and learn the family lore on how daddy koch made his money.
Then go out and find out how they stole oil from federal lands and indian lands.
Then go out and find out how they sold equipment to Iran while it was illegal to do so.
Then go out and find out how they bought the governor in Kansas and what the payback was.
Then go out and find out how they bought the state house and senate in Kansas on the cheap through primaries.
Then go out and find out about ALEC.

lemmings

Sooner8th
9/22/2014, 06:58 PM
provide over 60,000 jobs for Americans....bastards....all of them I tell ya, bastards~

So they "provide" jobs? They just give them out willy nilly? These people who work for koch do nothing for them, like make them richer? It's all gratis?

What great guys!! I've got to get me one of those koch ask nothing in return jobs.

This is the difference between republicans and democrats - republicans think they provide jobs and get nothing in return and democrats KNOW people who have those jobs earn them and they make the company money in return for their salary.

rock on sooner
9/22/2014, 06:58 PM
Welp, RLIMC, I tried, I rilly did!..I aint towin' no frickin line, jus a
question...does ANYONE think Kochs are looking out for ANYONE
but themselves? Curious? Are the workers in a union? How much
protection do they have from this "benevolent" employer? It is clear
that they have a dual interest....(1) bottom line..good on 'em! (2)
a political agenda to knock down ANYTHING in the way of the above..
The issue is they want influence (unduly) the process, by moving
"gubment" to do their bidding! And, by GAWD, they're ponying up
the $$$ to do it, at every level, in their gracious imagination.

Ummmm, Okay, RLIMC, we aint argued in a while...:highly_amused:

rock on sooner
9/22/2014, 07:00 PM
Holy crap, dint see all the posts comin'.........

REDREX
9/22/2014, 07:35 PM
So they "provide" jobs? They just give them out willy nilly? These people who work for koch do nothing for them, like make them richer? It's all gratis?

What great guys!! I've got to get me one of those koch ask nothing in return jobs.

This is the difference between republicans and democrats - republicans think they provide jobs and get nothing in return and democrats KNOW people who have those jobs earn them and they make the company money in return for their salary.---You are so clueless Koch pays much better than most companies and guess what they want you to work for it. I have many friends that work for Koch and guess what they all have made a great living-----You know nothing about Koch Industries

REDREX
9/22/2014, 07:37 PM
You don't even see the hypocrisy here do you two?

provide over 60,000 jobs for Americans, straight from the koch's pr department.

Do yourselves a favor and go out and learn the family lore on how daddy koch made his money.
Then go out and find out how they stole oil from federal lands and indian lands.
Then go out and find out how they sold equipment to Iran while it was illegal to do so.
Then go out and find out how they bought the governor in Kansas and what the payback was.
Then go out and find out how they bought the state house and senate in Kansas on the cheap through primaries.
Then go out and find out about ALEC.

lemmingsPlease Tell me how Mr. Koch made his money I would like to hear your BS

Sooner8th
9/22/2014, 07:44 PM
---You are so clueless Koch pays much better than most companies and guess what they want you to work for it. I have many friends that work for Koch and guess what they all have made a great living-----You know nothing about Koch Industries

Please Tell me how Mr. Koch made his money I would like to hear your BS

You are completely missing the point, typical. You people seem to know where I live, do you think I know more or less about the koch's than you? Do you think I don't know anyone who works there, or who has worked there?

You have already determined what I say about how he made his money is BS, so why would I go out and find the FAMILY LORE and post it here?

REDREX
9/22/2014, 07:50 PM
You are completely missing the point, typical. You people seem to know where I live, do you think I know more or less about the koch's than you? Do you think I don't know anyone who works there, or who has worked there?

You have already determined what I say about how he made his money is BS, so why would I go out and find the FAMILY LORE and post it here? ---Going to post the article from the daily Kos?---

REDREX
9/22/2014, 07:54 PM
Fred Koch Jr has an alternate life style he should be a favorite of the left

Sooner8th
9/22/2014, 08:01 PM
---Going to post the article from the daily Kos?---

What part of FAMILY LORE do you know understand? Liberals don't buy into liberal media outlets like conservative buy into constitutive outlets.

Sooner8th
9/22/2014, 08:02 PM
Fred Koch Jr has an alternate life style he should be a favorite of the left

What the **** does fred koch jr have to do with koch industries, charles and david and their political agenda?

REDREX
9/22/2014, 08:03 PM
The Family lore is that Charles and David Koch took a company probably worth $50M and grew it to be worth $60 Billion---not a bad record

REDREX
9/22/2014, 08:05 PM
What the **** does fred koch jr have to do with koch industries, charles and david and their political agenda?---Did I say he did? ---He could be a poster child for the left

Sooner8th
9/22/2014, 08:12 PM
The Family lore is that Charles and David Koch took a company probably worth $50M and grew it to be worth $60 Billion---not a bad record

Show just how little you actually know about the koch's. Talking about fred here not david and charles. Tell me about stealing oil from federal lands and Indians.

REDREX
9/22/2014, 08:16 PM
Show just how little you actually know about the koch's. Talking about fred here not david and charles. Tell me about stealing oil from federal lands and Indians. Guess who brought the suit against Koch ----It was brother Bill Koch after he sold out to Charles and David and was pissed ----Koch was fined really not a big deal....I have met Charles and David have you?

Sooner8th
9/22/2014, 08:53 PM
Guess who brought the suit against Koch ----It was brother Bill Koch after he sold out to Charles and David and was pissed ----Koch was fined really not a big deal....I have met Charles and David have you?

So you met them huh? Big ****ing deal, so you know all about them huh? Did you lick their boots when you did? Genuflect? Giggle like a school girl?

So, now turning in a thief is selling out? Really? Stealing? OOHHHHHH it's ok when it's a CONSERVATIVE who is stealing huh? GOT YA!

Oppose The Future has the story of how Koch Oil was caught stealing oil from an Indian Reservation, reducing or removing the incomes of so many poor residents.

At some point in 1987, Thurmon Parton’s royalty checks for the three oil wells he inherited from his mother suddenly dropped from $3,000 a month to a little over $1,000. He and his sister, Arnita Gonzalez, members of the Caddo tribe, lived near Gracemont, Oklahoma, a town of a few hundred people on a small grid on the prairie.

Those modest royalties were the only source of income each of them had.

. . . What happened to Mr. Parton, Ms. Gonzales and Ms. Limpy had nothing to do with the wells or how they were producing. Their oil was being stolen. And all of the evidence pointed to the same culprit: Koch Oil, a division of Koch Industries.

This is an important story today because it helps us understand the nature of the Koch operation, which has so much influence over our politics and even livelihoods today. It also helps us understand why our government not only appears to be influenced, but often to be outright corrupted. From the story,

In the spring of 1989, a Special Committee on Investigations of the United States Senate’s Select Committee on Indian Affairs was formed to look into concerns that the path to tribal self-rule was impeded by fraud, corruption and mismanagement from all sides.

… Within a span of months, the Special Committee determined that “Koch [Oil] was engaged in systematic theft, stealing millions in Oklahoma alone.” BLM, even with a tip that Koch was behaving improperly, hadn’t done a thing.

Not a big deal? LAUGHABLE.

"We in the company referred to it as the "Koch Method" because it was a system for cheating the producer out of oil," said one of these gaugers, Mark Wilson.

The company used the Koch method with virtually all its customers. In the 1980's alone, Koch records show those so-called adjustments brought the company 300 million gallons of oil it never paid for. And it was pure profit.

Bill Koch says that profits from that oil were a minimum of $230 million.

But in December 1999, the jury found that Koch Industries did steal oil from the public and lied about its purchases – 24 thousand times.

300 million gallons of oil, $230 million, 24 thousand times - NO BIG DEAL?

lemming

REDREX
9/22/2014, 09:08 PM
The suit involved $550,000 from about 25,000 truck tickets that's about $22 per load--------The entire suit was about tank measurement a problem that anyone involved in the lease business knows about----Bill Koch financed the suit the Koch people did not handle it well---- At that time Bill Koch would have done anything to hurt Charles ----Your story although touching lacks any proof----If the Gov't could prove all these claims why did they settle for $25M?

olevetonahill
9/22/2014, 09:33 PM
Good jorb keepin the water chummed for the MoranTard . I may take him off Iggy after Foot ball.

REDREX
9/22/2014, 09:38 PM
Good jorb keepin the water chummed for the MoranTard . I may take him off Iggy after Foot ball.--- Its a waste of time to talk to him---I try to avoid it

Sooner8th
9/22/2014, 10:56 PM
The suit involved $550,000 from about 25,000 truck tickets that's about $22 per load--------The entire suit was about tank measurement a problem that anyone involved in the lease business knows about----Bill Koch financed the suit the Koch people did not handle it well---- At that time Bill Koch would have done anything to hurt Charles ----Your story although touching lacks any proof----If the Gov't could prove all these claims why did they settle for $25M?

you left out that was for oil stolen from 1985 to 1989.

So...............a suit involving $550,000 is settled for $25 million? Who the **** is their lawyer? Do you really believe that? It is common knowledge around the company that koch had been stealing oil for years.

The FBI investigated and found Charles Koch personally ordered the multimillion-dollar pilfering of oil. He was on tape saying, I want my fair share and that's all of it.

In August, 1989, in the wake of the Senate hearings and William Koch's lawsuit, senior Koch executives met to draft a plan designed to improve the company's image nationally--but particularly in Oklahoma, documents show. Top officials were assigned to cozy up to the state's most influential citizens, including oil-industry leaders and politicians.

Spearheaded by Ron Howell, Koch's director of state affairs for Oklahoma, this drive was the first in a string of events that may have culminated in the dropping of the government's investigation of the mil-theft charges. Howell, then a Republican district leader, greatly expanded the company's contributions to charitable causes and political campaigns, including that of Nickles, a protege of Bob Dole. From Apr. 19, 1991, through Nov. 2, 1992, David Koch and the Koch Industries political action committee together contributed $7,000 to Nickles' campaign war chest. Around the same time, Nickles sponsored Timothy D. Leonard, an old friend of Nickles, for the post of U.S. Attorney in Oklahoma City, a job Leonard assumed in October, 1989. When the Senate committee probing the oil-theft charges was referred to the U.S. Attorney's office in Oklahoma City, which convened a rare special grand jury, Leonard took over the case.

Initially, questions were raised in the U.S. attorney's office about whether Leonard should recuse himself because Koch Industries purchased oil from wells in which Leonard and his family had royalty interests, documents show. In a Mar. 21, 1991, letter to Leonard, then-Deputy Attorney General William P. Barr granted him a waiver to participate in the case, stating that the amount Leonard received--which is deleted in the copy of the letter that was made public--were not large enough to create a conflict. But some question that decision. Says Walter F. Timpone, a Morristown (N.J.) attorney who until 1994 headed the public corruption unit at the U.S. Attorney's office in Newark: "It's unusual for a U.S. attorney to ask for a waiver of conflict rules, and most U.S. attorneys recuse themselves to avoid even the question of an appearance of impropriety."

In March, 1992, after an 18-month investigation, the U.S. Attorney's office terminated the grand jury probe and informed Koch it anticipated no indictments. There is no evidence that Leonard's office was pressured into making its decision. But people involved in the Senate investigation are still upset. Says DeConcini, who retired from the Senate in January, 1995: "I was surprised and disappointed. Our evidence was so strong. Our investigation was some of the finest work the Senate has ever done. There was an overwhelming case against Koch." As the grand jury investigation was winding down, Nickles sponsored Leonard for a federal judgeship. He was nominated by President Bush in November, 1991, and confirmed by the Senate the following August.

In a rare interview for a sitting federal judge, Leonard said there was "never direct or indirect pressure brought to bear on me on any investigation when I was in office...." He added that "there was not enough evidence...to return indictments or continue the investigation." Nickles says he was "not even aware that the U.S. Attorney's office was involved in a criminal investigation of Koch. I never had a conversation with Leonard about it." In a Mar. 13 letter to BUSINESS WEEK that said the magazine was considering publishing "false and discredited charges about Koch Industries," Cordes said: "There was not one scintilla of evidence that any pressures were brought to bear on the U.S. Attorney's office or the grand jury."

Sooner8th
9/22/2014, 11:00 PM
this requires the national guard to be called out

https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ferguson-looting.jpg

but stealing millions in oil from federal lands is no big deal.

Soonerjeepman
9/22/2014, 11:15 PM

This is the difference between republicans and democrats - republicans think they provide jobs and get nothing in return and democrats KNOW people who have those jobs earn them and they make the company money in return for their salary.

where did I say that? you're such an dumba$$...

Soonerjeepman
9/22/2014, 11:20 PM
What part of FAMILY LORE do you know understand? Liberals don't buy into liberal media outlets like conservative buy into constitutive outlets.

lol..holy $hit ..you've got to be kidding...right?

Eielson
9/22/2014, 11:31 PM
I generally stay away from this part of the board, but I can't help but see it every once in a while, and I always wonder if 8th has any friends.

badger
9/23/2014, 08:29 AM
I saw a PR ad during a college football break for KOCH and I figured it was the company of the infamous brothers, but I really wasn't sure... it was just kind of nice to have a 30 second break from the Geico pigs squealing at me or whatever

dwarthog
9/23/2014, 08:31 AM

5-0

You mean like Tom Steyer?

I guess you forgot George Soros little project, SOSP.

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 08:41 AM
You mean like Tom Steyer?

I guess you forgot George Soros little project, SOSP.

SOSP became defunct in 2010 - FOUR YEARS AGO. Try again. This is another acorn stole the 2012 election.

When it was operating, did they bring in state and federal legislators, city and county commissioners all expense paid to 5 star resorts for several days of here are the laws you need to pass? Pre-written for them to introduce? NO, when it was operating it was to try to get democrats elected to secretary of state in states. If alec was a democratic organization conservatives would be screaming about how un-American and un-democratic this is, but as long as it's conservatives and the kochs its ok with you guys.

dwarthog
9/23/2014, 08:45 AM
Good jorb keepin the water chummed for the MoranTard . I may take him off Iggy after Foot ball.

8th is plugged into the central feed and has the truth delivered daily.....

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k19/dwarthog/459021928_2de3e35e44.jpg (http://s84.photobucket.com/user/dwarthog/media/459021928_2de3e35e44.jpg.html)

dwarthog
9/23/2014, 09:15 AM
SOSP became defunct in 2010 - FOUR YEARS AGO. Try again. This is another acorn stole the 2012 election.

When it was operating, did they bring in state and federal legislators, city and county commissioners all expense paid to 5 star resorts for several days of here are the laws you need to pass? Pre-written for them to introduce? NO, when it was operating it was to try to get democrats elected to secretary of state in states. If alec was a democratic organization conservatives would be screaming about how un-American and un-democratic this is, but as long as it's conservatives and the kochs its ok with you guys.

So what it's defunct.

Point is that Dems have just as many deep pocket people seeking to influence politics as any other party does and throw in the unions then you really start to see just how much flows into the dem's coffers.

As for the rest of your rant, Dems do the same damn thing so when you bring them to task for it, be sure to let us all know about it.

I'll not be holding my breath.

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 10:53 AM
So what it's defunct.

Point is that Dems have just as many deep pocket people seeking to influence politics as any other party does and throw in the unions then you really start to see just how much flows into the dem's coffers.

As for the rest of your rant, Dems do the same damn thing so when you bring them to task for it, be sure to let us all know about it.

I'll not be holding my breath.

You are a joke, such a lemming. So what if its defunct......wwwwaaaaaaa. Typical conservative, even though it's been defunct for four years it's still relevant. Just like acorn stole the 2012 election for obama, even though it didn't exist then.

Show me where dems have an ALEC. Put up or shut up.

REDREX
9/23/2014, 11:24 AM
So what ----ALEC is a forum----------How many times have the Unions been to the White House?----Who drafted most of Obamacare?

dwarthog
9/23/2014, 11:37 AM
You are a joke, such a lemming. So what if its defunct......wwwwaaaaaaa. Typical conservative, even though it's been defunct for four years it's still relevant. Just like acorn stole the 2012 election for obama, even though it didn't exist then.

Show me where dems have an ALEC. Put up or shut up.

I can't help you guys aren't smart enough to put one together.

Maybe you should crawl back to George or Tom or the AFLCIO or IBEW or UAW or whatever other union you want with your hand stuck out and ask for more money.

Rockefeller heirs are divesting themselves of that nasty oil money, maybe you can get some nice green cash from them

Geez you're a dumbass.

olevetonahill
9/23/2014, 11:47 AM
--- Its a waste of time to talk to him---I try to avoid it

Yup. Cause hes the smartest mother****er in the world.
Ya know its Bad when I quit messing with em cause they too ****in stupid to breath.

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 12:16 PM
So what ----ALEC is a forum----------How many times have the Unions been to the White House?----Who drafted most of Obamacare?

So what? ALEC is a forum? With pre-written laws to go introduce? Security guards to keep non-invitees out? You are a ****ing lemming. UNIONS?? Wrote most of the law? PROVE IT.

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 12:18 PM
I can't help you guys aren't smart enough to put one together.

Maybe you should crawl back to George or Tom or the AFLCIO or IBEW or UAW or whatever other union you want with your hand stuck out and ask for more money.

Rockefeller heirs are divesting themselves of that nasty oil money, maybe you can get some nice green cash from them

Geez you're a dumbass.

ME a dumbass? You continue to make accusations you can't backup. dumbass lemming

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 12:24 PM
Come on lemmings, tell me where fred sr earned his money. Don't be scared, it's straight from the family.

dwarthog
9/23/2014, 12:24 PM
ME a dumbass? You continue to make accusations you can't backup. dumbass lemming

Don't be such a hater dude, you guys keep working at it and you'll get it figured out one day although I don't predict it will be anytime soon based your diatribes.

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 12:32 PM
Don't be such a hater dude, you guys keep working at it and you'll get it figured out one day although I don't predict it will be anytime soon based your diatribes.

I have figured it out, you can't back it up because you are a lemming who believes everything you read or hear on rightwingnut radio, tv or internet sites.

Don't make accusations you can't backup. LEMMING

dwarthog
9/23/2014, 12:35 PM
I have figured it out, you can't back it up because you are a lemming who believes everything you read or hear on rightwingnut radio, tv or internet sites.

Don't make accusations you can't backup. LEMMING

You couldn't figure it out if it landed on your head, but you keep believing.

Ton Loc
9/23/2014, 01:18 PM
The Koch brothers suck ***, they don't lean left or right, they lean on whoever benefits them the most. It's nice they have 60,000 employees though, I guess? However, there's no room for discussion here. 8th has officially ruined this forum.

BetterSoonerThanLater
9/23/2014, 01:42 PM
he ruins every forum......and he needs to learn some new words. is Lemming the only word he knows?

olevetonahill
9/23/2014, 01:47 PM
The Koch brothers suck ***, they don't lean left or right, they lean on whoever benefits them the most. It's nice they have 60,000 employees though, I guess? However, there's no room for discussion here. 8th has officially ruined this forum.

he ruins every forum......and he needs to learn some new words. is Lemming the only word he knows?

Just put him on Iggy. the worm will slink away.

dwarthog
9/23/2014, 01:57 PM
Just put him on Iggy. the worm will slink away.

Advice taken. I'm through messing with the guy.

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 02:32 PM
Advice taken. I'm through messing with the guy.

There you go, run away when you can't backup your claims.

No one wants to tell where the koch's fortune came from?

LEMMING COWARDS, how is that for new word?

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 02:38 PM

When you live in the state i live in, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the koch's. Governor is bought and paid for, house and senate bought and paid for through primaries. When you guys can back up your claims with facts and data we can discuss and not, in this case, talking points DIRECTLY from kochs PR office. Otherwise try to learn.

FaninAma
9/23/2014, 02:40 PM
Dwart, a word to the wise. Engaging insane individuals in conversation can be hazardous to your mental health. I really think you are one of two posters who doesn't have this troll on ignore.

dwarthog
9/23/2014, 02:47 PM
Dwart, a word to the wise. Engaging insane individuals in conversation can be hazardous to your mental health. I really think you are one of two posters who doesn't have this troll on ignore.

I do now.

He'll have to seek another board to troll with his demagoguery.

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 02:56 PM
I do now.

He'll have to seek another board to troll with his demagoguery.

AAAAWWWWWWW am I ruining your little circle jerks? AAAAWWWWW...can't make unfounded claims to jerk off to? AAAAAAWWWWWWW....you're little tyke feelings hurt with the truth?

HEY, I have an idea, let's discuss where the koch's money came from? HUH? You LOVED to bag on Al Gore when he got rich, now lets see if the same holds true with the koch's!

REDREX
9/23/2014, 03:16 PM
There you go, run away when you can't backup your claims.

No one wants to tell where the koch's fortune came from?

LEMMING COWARDS, how is that for new word?---Why should anyone try ? You don't believe anything that is not your OPINION or you twist or deflect or change the subject

REDREX
9/23/2014, 03:18 PM
And the Koch fortune came from hard work ---Why do you hate everyone that is a success ?

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 03:23 PM
And the Koch fortune came from hard work ---Why do you hate everyone that is a success ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOO GODDAMN FUNNY!!!!!!!

It is you and yours that hate communism and socialism. Income redistribution is ok when a conservative is on the receiving end of the redistribution?

Totally buying into the koch/rightwingnut pr machine.

TRY AGAIN!

REDREX
9/23/2014, 03:25 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TOO GODDAMN FUNNY!!!!!!!

It is you and yours that hate communism and socialism. Income redistribution is ok when a conservative is on the receiving end of the redistribution?

Totally buying into the koch/rightwingnut pr machine.

TRY AGAIN!---You are just a pathetic ,sad , bitter little man

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 03:42 PM
---You are just a pathetic ,sad , bitter little man

You really don't know, do you?

You think I'm a pathetic ,sad , bitter little man and I think you are just an ignorant, stupid lemming who will defend any conservative and/or anything to do with oil. Keep on in the dark. Don't go out on the web and find how fred sr made his fortune.

olevetonahill
9/23/2014, 04:05 PM
Red you may be the Very last to put him on Iggy. the dude is a Moran deluxe

REDREX
9/23/2014, 05:08 PM
You really don't know, do you?

You think I'm a pathetic ,sad , bitter little man and I think you are just an ignorant, stupid lemming who will defend any conservative and/or anything to do with oil. Keep on in the dark. Don't go out on the web and find how fred sr made his fortune.--Its on the web it must be correct ----I know he did business with Russia---90 years ago----Is that what you are worried about?

REDREX
9/23/2014, 05:09 PM
Red you may be the Very last to put him on Iggy. the dude is a Moran deluxe---Give him a break it probably his only joy in life

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 05:37 PM
--Its on the web it must be correct ----I know he did business with Russia---90 years ago----Is that what you are worried about?

On the web? IT'S FAMILY LORE YOU DUMBASS! KOCH FAMILY LORE THEY ADMIT WHAT HE DID!

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.................so he "worked with russia" 90 years ago huh? That is how you are defending him?

For those of you who are like good ol' redrex here who just wants the faux "news", nothing to see here version here is the truth that came from the FAMILY.

The good news in 1929 for young MIT chemical engineer Fred Koch was that he had successfully developed a superior oil refinement process with a business partner. The bad news is that he had a bitter lesson to learn about his laissez-faire competitors when virtually every major US oil company gobsmacked him with 15 year’s worth of patent infringement lawsuits. The net effect was that one cease-and-desist order after another was issued from the judge’s bench, and until the legal process could sort itself out, Fred Koch was – for all practical purposes – aced out of the US oil market. And the bills still needed to be paid.

So what to do? Fortunately, the Unseen Hand pointed the way to Soviet Moscow, where totalitarian dictator Josef Stalin was rolling out his first Five Year Plan for sweeping industrialization. And he was especially interested in oil engineers.

Fred Koch answered the call, and signed a $5 million deal in 1929 to build 15 refineries in the Soviet Socialistic Republic, thus providing a substantial wet kiss to the cause of worldwide socialism everywhere. Koch and his partner provided equipment and oversaw construction and installation, and quickly became Comrade Stalin’s number one go-to refinery contractor.

Flouride in the Water

Koch Daddy Fred returned to Wichita, KS in 1933 having made $500,000 in profits through his business dealings with Josef Stalin. One might think that he would be graciously inclined towards the Soviet system, given that socialism treated him much better than his own litigious, monopolistic and cudgel-wielding US oil fraternity, but that was not the case. He hated the Soviets.

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-kochstalin-connection-where-their-wealth-started/#Zyc2kLpJrSbuCQrB.99

****ing commie money is where it came from! You dumbass lemming.

Tell me how this is ok. Tell me all about how obama is a commie, socialist income re-distributor while the people who lead you and your party around by the nose is built on COMMIE MONEY.

Tell me again how it was through hard work.

REDREX
9/23/2014, 05:44 PM
It was 90 years ago Why is doing business with Russia 90 years ago a crime? or even bad ?---Did you even read what you posted?-You are truly an idiot

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 05:56 PM
It was 90 years ago Why is doing business with Russia 90 years ago a crime? or even bad ?---Did you even read what you posted?-You are truly an idiot

LOSER!!! SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO...IT'S OK WHEN GOOD OL' CONSERVITIVE MAKES HIS STAKE THROUGH THE COMMIES HUH? or even bad

Yes I read it, did you? You know that part about WORKING FOR THE SOVIET UNION AND MAKING HIS STAKE TO START THE BUSINESS THAT BECAME KOCH INDUSTRIES? DID YOU?

COMMIE LOVER

olevetonahill
9/23/2014, 06:24 PM
---Give him a break it probably his only joy in life

So take it away and let him Starve LOL

REDREX
9/23/2014, 06:31 PM
LOSER!!! SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO...IT'S OK WHEN GOOD OL' CONSERVITIVE MAKES HIS STAKE THROUGH THE COMMIES HUH? or even bad

Yes I read it, did you? You know that part about WORKING FOR THE SOVIET UNION AND MAKING HIS STAKE TO START THE BUSINESS THAT BECAME KOCH INDUSTRIES? DID YOU?

COMMIE LOVER---Lets see Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger, Stock swindler and Anti Semite that thought Hitler was the answer ---- He made all the money for the Kennedy clan where does that put them?

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 06:36 PM
---Lets see Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger, Stock swindler and Anti Semite that thought Hitler was the answer ---- He made all the money for the Kennedy clan where does that put them?

Hey commie lover, I completely agree with bootlegging. You HATE commies until it's a conservative making money from commies.

COMMIE LOVER

REDREX
9/23/2014, 06:48 PM
Hey commie lover, I completely agree with bootlegging. You HATE commies until it's a conservative making money from commies.

COMMIE LOVER---Answer the question Boy

Sooner8th
9/23/2014, 06:50 PM
---Answer the question Boy

Show me his "stock swindling". COMMIE LOVING PUNK

rock on sooner
9/23/2014, 08:57 PM
---Lets see Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger, Stock swindler and Anti Semite that thought Hitler was the answer ---- He made all the money for the Kennedy clan where does that put them?

Hoo boy, yup, Joe K. cornered the market on Dewar's (and one other
brand, can't remember), not sure about the stock thing and, as to
anti Semite, well, JK just went with the times. He wrongly thought
getting along with Hitler might work, so, yeah, there is a dark side
with the liberal lions...the good out weighs the bad, imo...as with any
position....he dint make ALL the money, but most of it. Truth is, one
can make any argument about the Roosevelts, Reagan/Nixon/Bushes
and soon to be Clintons. Fact is, Lord Acton was spot on when he said
that absolute power corrupts absolutely. Our system of government
will ALWAYS produce an overbearing power structure, by simply being
elected repeatedly, which brings me to my longwinded point, term limits..
2 terms in the Senate and 6 terms in the house to go with 2 terms in the
White House (and that includes the same last name, heh)...and, yes, I
will caucus for Hillary...aint a Pub on the horizon worth a dip and I don't
want loose cannon Biden...

Soonerjeepman
9/23/2014, 09:41 PM
Hoo boy, yup, Joe K. cornered the market on Dewar's (and one other
brand, can't remember), not sure about the stock thing and, as to
anti Semite, well, JK just went with the times. He wrongly thought
getting along with Hitler might work, so, yeah, there is a dark side
with the liberal lions...the good out weighs the bad, imo...as with any
position....he dint make ALL the money, but most of it. Truth is, one
can make any argument about the Roosevelts, Reagan/Nixon/Bushes
and soon to be Clintons. Fact is, Lord Acton was spot on when he said
that absolute power corrupts absolutely. Our system of government
will ALWAYS produce an overbearing power structure, by simply being
elected repeatedly, which brings me to my longwinded point, term limits..
2 terms in the Senate and 6 terms in the house to go with 2 terms in the
White House (and that includes the same last name, heh)...and, yes, I
will caucus for Hillary...aint a Pub on the horizon worth a dip and I don't
want loose cannon Biden...

dang...Rock...you are spot on except for the last part! lol...can't agree with ya on EVERYTHING~

but that will NEVER happen unfortunately...

olevetonahill
9/23/2014, 11:23 PM
Yup Rock is pretty much on . On Most things. But I'd campaigen for a Nuttyiest dude in the world befor Billary!
Cant stand that bitch. Course i couldnt stand her Intern Molestin old man either.

9/24/2014, 12:59 AM
Yup Rock is pretty much on . On Most things. But I'd campaigen for a Nuttyiest dude in the world befor Billary!
Cant stand that bitch. Course i couldnt stand her Intern Molestin old man either.The democrats can be counted on to espouse socialism and cater to the those who want handouts. Hillary is only minutely better than Obeary. All the democrat politicians are on the same page. Der Schlickster showed them how much power they have, and its all been downhill from there. They want him back, and Hillry as president will pretty much deliver that.

rock on sooner
9/24/2014, 06:27 AM
Cant stand that bitch. Course i couldnt stand her Intern Molestin old man either.

Welp, Vet, ya may gitcher chance...Paul, Cruz, Jindal, Rubio, Christie appear
to be the lineup....'course it's still two years away...maybe another nut er two
fall out of the tree.....:highly_amused:

Sooner8th
9/24/2014, 07:43 AM
The democrats can be counted on to espouse socialism and cater to the those who want handouts. Hillary is only minutely better than Obeary. All the democrat politicians are on the same page. Der Schlickster showed them how much power they have, and its all been downhill from there. They want him back, and Hillry as president will pretty much deliver that.

There is nothing you lemmings won't buy into is there? It is a well established fact the faux "news" producer who called obama a socialist doesn't even believe it. The only socialist president we have ever had is nixon. This thread has proved that conservatives don't have a problem with socialism and communism as long it is them who benefits from it. If democrats can be counted on to cater to the those who want handouts, why is that red states are net takers and blue states are net payers into the federal government? Again, you don't have a problem with catering to the those who want handouts, as long as it is conservatives who are benefiting.

Sooner in Tampa
9/24/2014, 07:43 AM
Are people still actually trying to have a conversation with that twat known as 8th???

HAHAHAHA...that stupid **** is like a cat and ya'll's posts are like lasers...he can't help himself...what a complete and utter boob!

Iggy has made life so much better!!

olevetonahill
9/24/2014, 07:51 AM
Are people still actually trying to have a conversation with that twat known as 8th???

HAHAHAHA...that stupid **** is like a cat and ya'll's posts are like lasers...he can't help himself...what a complete and utter boob!

Yea, He gonna have to hang till way after the season is over to get a chance with me. I may take him off then out of boredom.

olevetonahill
9/24/2014, 07:53 AM
Welp, Vet, ya may gitcher chance...Paul, Cruz, Jindal, Rubio, Christie appear
to be the lineup....'course it's still two years away...maybe another nut er two
fall out of the tree.....:highly_amused:

Sorry bro But IMHO anyone of those would be a vast improvment over that Cankle skank:drunk:

dwarthog
9/24/2014, 07:54 AM
Yea, He gonna have to hang till way after the season is over to get a chance with me. I may take him off then out of boredom.

So a philosophical question.

If 8th posts and everyone has him on ignore, does he really post?

olevetonahill
9/24/2014, 07:56 AM
So a philosophical question.

If 8th posts and everyone has him on ignore, does he really post?

Hmm thats deep. Prolly like sayin if he shats in the woods and a Hunter steps in does it still stink?

dwarthog
9/24/2014, 08:12 AM
Hmm thats deep. Prolly like sayin if he shats in the woods and a Hunter steps in does it still stink?

I reckon that about covers it.

SoonerorLater
9/24/2014, 08:17 AM

Yep. Hillary is just another Saul Alinsky admirer. Last thing we need is another "Community Organizer" sympathizer in the White House.

Sooner8th
9/24/2014, 08:53 AM
Yep. Hillary is just another Saul Alinsky admirer. Last thing we need is another "Community Organizer" sympathizer in the White House.

The last thing we need is another dumbass, ignorant conservative like dubya.

Community organizer Obama still kicking bush's *** on jobs, economy, deficits and terror.

rock on sooner
9/24/2014, 01:37 PM
Sorry bro But IMHO anyone of those would be a vast improvment over that Cankle skank:drunk:

Aw, no need to 'pologize, I respect yer opinion, don't necessarily agree but
I do respect it!

9/24/2014, 01:58 PM
Sorry bro But IMHO anyone of those would be a vast improvment over that Cankle skank:drunk:You are so kind to rock on. I haven't met him, and he might be fine to be with in person, but he always comes down on the side of the oh so destructive Leftists. That sh*t don't work.

rock on sooner
9/24/2014, 03:50 PM
You are so kind to rock on. I haven't met him, and he might be fine to be with in person, but he always comes down on the side of the oh so destructive Leftists. That sh*t don't work.

Now, Rush, "always" is not correct..."most of the time" would be more
accurate. I haven't met you, either....your screen name makes it unlikely
that we'd get along ....:cheerful:

9/24/2014, 03:59 PM
Now, Rush, "always" is not correct..."most of the time" would be more
accurate. I haven't met you, either....your screen name makes it unlikely
that we'd get along ....:cheerful:We could be friends, if we didn't talk about politics or economics.

rock on sooner
9/24/2014, 04:03 PM
We could be friends, if we didn't talk about politics or economics.

Welp, all that's left is favorite beers, Sooner Football, grandkids and religion...
three out of four werks....:biggrin:

9/24/2014, 05:42 PM
Welp, all that's left is...religion....:biggrin:do you favor death to infidels?

rock on sooner
9/24/2014, 08:22 PM
do you favor death to infidels?

Now this is going to be politically incorrect, but having spent 15 months
(to the freakin' day) in Pakistan...every individual that espouses ANY thing
that is anti-American needs to stare into the "eyes" of the $500k Cruise
missile coming through their doorway from 800 miles away, without, by the
way, scratching the door facing, bend over, ask Allah for forgiveness and be
certain that 72 virgins aint comin' their way...then, say "buh, bye"...

Hmmm, "death to infidels?" Pretty sure the infidel just said ....in the immortal
words of every GI on foreign soil..."UP YOURS!".....

Ya gotta go look back on some of my posts about the sand region....they are
unforgiving and, without question, permanent! Ummm, lessee, the half life is..?

Skysooner
9/24/2014, 08:30 PM
In general I don't trust billionaires to act in my best interest. I may be a 1%, but I am not a 0.01%.

Now when I win the power ball tonight I may say adios m'f*****s

cleller
9/25/2014, 06:19 PM

Haven't been around for awhile. Does that poster slack off for a few days per month when the tampon goes in? Or does it just stuff one of its ubiquitous "lemmings" in there? Pretty darn fitting, a lemming in the twat.

Skysooner
9/25/2014, 06:56 PM
Hey RLIMC, your neg comment was pretty ridiculous. You think I was making fun of the Kochs here? I said "billionaires" of which there are many of both parties. I don't need some rich a**hole shoving money at politicians to get laws enacted that benefit mostly them. If you haven't realized it yet, I am a middle of the road guy. I am just as likely to vote for an R (which I did in the last election) as a D. What I will not do is vote for some politician shoving his social views down my throat and saying they need to be enacted as law.

olevetonahill
9/25/2014, 07:31 PM
You are so kind to rock on. I haven't met him, and he might be fine to be with in person, but he always comes down on the side of the oh so destructive Leftists. That sh*t don't work.

I actually Like Roc, he leans left but he aint an arsehole about it.

rock on sooner
9/25/2014, 08:01 PM

Heh, haven't heard "twat" in 40 some years...and wouldn't y'all
like to hear that barracks gab full force....