PDA

View Full Version : Us vs. Them

IGotNoTiming
9/16/2014, 10:37 PM
I have been a fan of this sight since 1999; when I first registered under a different username. As you can tell I dont post a ton. I was first drawn to this site for the well moderated boards, the mutual cause of everything OU. I have even enjoyed the comical back and forth of the red vs blue postings. The funny thing is I think deep down when it gets to brass tacks, everyone is this country wants the same things. The disagreements seem to manifest them themselves based on the path that is appropriate to achieve those results....

So with that being said, you are all wrong and until you agree with me and my beliefs you are *********s... Carry on.

yermom
9/16/2014, 11:32 PM
**** off dip****

olevetonahill
9/16/2014, 11:35 PM
I have been a fan of this sight since 1999; when I first registered under a different username. As you can tell I dont post a ton. I was first drawn to this site for the well moderated boards, the mutual cause of everything OU. I have even enjoyed the comical back and forth of the red vs blue postings. The funny thing is I think deep down when it gets to brass tacks, everyone is this country wants the same things. The disagreements seem to manifest them themselves based on the path that is appropriate to achieve those results....

So with that being said, you are all wrong and until you agree with me and my beliefs you are *********s... Carry on.

I just wanta stir the shat. If You dont like it get off of here LOL

olevetonahill
9/16/2014, 11:35 PM
**** off dip****

:drunk::highly_amused:

SanJoaquinSooner
9/17/2014, 01:04 AM

wtf?

olevetonahill
9/17/2014, 01:29 AM
wtf?

He talkin about way back Long dayum time ago when Bri was the Man He kept it all straight

dwarthog
9/17/2014, 07:40 AM
What the hell is this Kumbaya sounding crap??? We ain't on south congress here...

olevetonahill
9/17/2014, 08:28 AM
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

IGotNoTiming
9/17/2014, 10:33 AM
Heh....don't know John Helander. But apparently I knew Jim Beam really well last night....
Whiskey makes me stronger, faster and smarter in short violent bursts

olevetonahill
9/17/2014, 01:17 PM
Old story LOL. He was a Poster here years ago. Got POed and melted down and Left, Heard he died a few years ago.

IGotNoTiming
9/17/2014, 11:56 PM
Sorry bout the renegade crazy post just got onry something fierce...

olevetonahill
9/18/2014, 05:01 AM

Nuthin wrong with it LOL
Hell Ive donw worse when I get to durnky posting :highly_amused:

dwarthog
9/18/2014, 08:28 AM

In vino veritas....

FaninAma
9/18/2014, 02:02 PM
This board is a place to blow off steam. Nothing we say or do is going to change jack**** in the world or country. Theconsequences of our actions(or more importantly, our inactions) as we the people will eventually play out.

OUinFLA
9/21/2014, 07:15 PM
This board is a place to blow off steam. Nothing we say or do is going to change jack**** in the world or country. Theconsequences of our actions(or more importantly, our inactions) as we the people will eventually play out.

What ????
But.....but, I thought we not only had a direct line to Bob Stoops cell phone, the offensive coach's headset, the RNC and DNC, the White House hot line..............

You mean ........ it's not true?

olevetonahill
9/21/2014, 10:22 PM
Boy Ya ****ed up there!
To have a shot at the White house!? Ya have to Go thru Jessie and Al so thats the Black Line!