PDA

View Full Version : So. It appears W was right after all

olevetonahill
9/5/2014, 09:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm9T-PUwbBU

SoonerProphet
9/5/2014, 10:23 AM
To bad he lacked such prescience in late 02/03.

Sooner8th
9/5/2014, 10:45 AM
Remind me where these extremest insurgents came from originally........................

Curly Bill
9/5/2014, 09:17 PM
Remind me where these extremest insurgents came from originally........................

From your obamahole?

IGotNoTiming
9/6/2014, 09:50 AM
Wow.... Heh... Bush....

Ya'll sure is funny.

Turd_Ferguson
9/6/2014, 01:53 PM
Ahahahhahahhahahahahaaaa...Look at'em com'n out of the wood work.

yermom
9/6/2014, 02:48 PM
Cheney was right too:

6BEsZMvrq-I

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/6/2014, 03:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm9T-PUwbBUNot to worry! Now we have Beary, and he knows how to world peace. Just you wait...

hawaii 5-0
9/6/2014, 04:38 PM
Bush was good for sitting in the corner eating crayons.

It was the war criminals Cheney and Rummy that needing watching out for.

Especially Cheney on hunting trips.

5-0

okiewaker
9/6/2014, 04:46 PM
The words from the video match current events

hawaii 5-0
9/6/2014, 07:38 PM
There was mass killing before we invaded Iraq. Remember the Kurd gassing?

Somebody remind me when there wasn't mass killing by somebody in Iraq. Maybe before Saddam.

I liked the aluminum poles that were passed for nucular fuel rods.

5-0

Turd_Ferguson
9/6/2014, 07:45 PM
There was mass killing before we invaded Iraq. Remember the Kurd gassing?

Somebody remind me when there wasn't mass killing by somebody in Iraq. Maybe before Saddam.

I liked the aluminum poles that were passed for nucular fuel rods.

5-0

What were the aluminum poles for?

Sooner8th
9/6/2014, 09:08 PM
What were the aluminum poles for?

We said for uranium centrifuge. After the invasion, the Iraq Survey Group determined that the best explanation for the tubes' use was to produce conventional 81-mm rockets; no evidence was found of a program to design or develop an 81-mm aluminum rotor uranium centrifuge.

FaninAma
9/12/2014, 02:22 AM
Bush was good for sitting in the corner eating crayons.

It was the war criminals Cheney and Rummy that needing watching out for.

Especially Cheney on hunting trips.

5-0

So you approve of Obama's Middle East Policy? I'm not saying he is a total failure. I support his reluctance to get reinvolved but I think he screwed the pooch by abandoning Mubarak and pulling all troops out of Iraq. He is also terrible at building coalitions. I fully expect his recently unveiled plan to combat ISIS to end up in the toilet because nobody(i.e. Leaders in the Middle East and Europe) trusts him to follow through on anyhting he says. They will not risk human and financial resources or political capital supporting our Amateur-in-Chief when they know he could leave them holding the bag at any moment.

SoonerProphet
9/12/2014, 08:55 AM
So you approve of Obama's Middle East Policy? I'm not saying he is a total failure. I support his reluctance to get reinvolved but I think he screwed the pooch by abandoning Mubarak and pulling all troops out of Iraq. He is also terrible at building coalitions. I fully expect his recently unveiled plan to combat ISIS to end up in the toilet because nobody(i.e. Leaders in the Middle East and Europe) trusts him to follow through on anyhting he says. They will not risk human and financial resources or political capital supporting our Amateur-in-Chief when they know he could leave them holding the bag at any moment.

Abandoning Mubarak and the sofa from Iraq are events that cannot be pinned entirely on his watch. Egypt faced a popular uprising and a genuine democratic election that brought Morsi to power. No fan of the MB, but political Islam is going to have to be given the opportunity to govern, Hamas and Hezbollah come to mind. In addition, the Egytpian military is a business and was not going to go quietly into the night. As for forces being left in Iraq, again, that was not all his doing.

Funny you should mention trust. What have our "allies" in the region done to gain the trust of us, you know the guys footin the bill and bleeding.

FaninAma
9/12/2014, 11:56 AM
Our allies have done little in the most recent crisis. But Obama has zero credibility to even attempt to get them to do anything.....not even the ones who committed troops and resources in the past.

Sooner8th
9/12/2014, 12:15 PM
Our allies have done little in the most recent crisis. But Obama has zero credibility to even attempt to get them to do anything.....not even the ones who committed troops and resources in the past.

So you think because of obama and his "lack of credibility" and not because 11 years of war and being lied to by us in the first place?

SoonerProphet
9/12/2014, 12:16 PM

Whom specifically are you referring to? Does he lack credibility with KSA, the Shiite government in Iraq, the Turks? F*ck em then, if they don't want to lift a finger to help themselves why should we. Sounds like a wise plan to convince the regional players they have skin in the game and not us. Cause we don't.

hawaii 5-0
9/12/2014, 12:48 PM
I've never had trust in any President's Middle East policy as far back as I can remember. I don't recall Kennedy's.

They've had religious/political strife there for what...thousands of years? Israelis and Philistines?

Nothing we do is gonna break the basic hatred of middle eastern tribes for one another. Will it all stop after this current 'war'? No way Jose'.

I've got two proposals........

1. US air support, paid for by the Saudis. Take all the US Illegals and country-less Palestinians and use them as ground support. Any land they take, they can have.

2. US air support, paid for by the Saudis. Ground support provided by the Saudi, Jordanians, Turks, anyone else in the neighborhood who's been sitting back all

these years watching the US carry the load and lives of our armed forces.

Personally I like the Kurds. They really got abused by Saddam and if they wanted to strike a deal and take over all of Iraq and make a New Kurdistan I could go for that.

5-0

badger
9/12/2014, 12:49 PM
I saw someone on facebook post a pic of Cheney and W giggling about "blaming the black guy" despite ISIS growing out of al quida in Iraq, a group that started after the fall of Saddam et al.

I'm really not sure if this is factual or not, but I'm sure it will be part of a long debate for decades to come

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
9/12/2014, 01:23 PM
So you approve of Obama's Middle East Policy? I'm not saying he is a total failure. I support his reluctance to get reinvolved but I think he screwed the pooch by abandoning Mubarak and pulling all troops out of Iraq. He is also terrible at building coalitions. I fully expect his recently unveiled plan to combat ISIS to end up in the toilet because nobody(i.e. Leaders in the Middle East and Europe) trusts him to follow through on anyhting he says. They will not risk human and financial resources or political capital supporting our Amateur-in-Chief when they know he could leave them holding the bag at any moment.Sad day for America and the world when Bear was reelected. Has His transformation gone too far to be turned around?

SoonerProphet
9/12/2014, 02:30 PM
I saw someone on facebook post a pic of Cheney and W giggling about "blaming the black guy" despite ISIS growing out of al quida in Iraq, a group that started after the fall of Saddam et al.

I'm really not sure if this is factual or not, but I'm sure it will be part of a long debate for decades to come

While interjecting race into the debate is rather low brow, the truth is still there. The fact that anyone would invite Cheney to address the House on foreign policy is laughable. It is this clown who spoke of being welcomed as liberators and using oil wealth to pay for the boondoggle.

hawaii 5-0
9/12/2014, 02:48 PM
Maybe Obama could take a page from the Bush Playbook.

Since the terrorists are in Iraq and Syria........the US should attack Estonia.

5-0