PDA

View Full Version : Obammy's Cluster **** Health care 'Can't work worse than it did last year'

olevetonahill
9/4/2014, 07:31 AM
Dude is going to go down in History as the WORST ever HNIC :frown:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bracing-challenges-2-health-care-000911614.html

dwarthog
9/4/2014, 08:39 AM
Wasn't there like 40 or 50 million people without insurance who desperately were waiting for this to save them and turn gray skies blue?

olevetonahill
9/4/2014, 08:50 AM
Wasn't there like 40 or 50 million people without insurance who desperately were waiting for this to save them and turn gray skies blue?

yea, they waitin fer the Obammy to pay it for em.

Soonerjeepman
9/4/2014, 12:04 PM
"At the same time, the Obama administration is expected to try to persuade about five million more people to sign up while also trying to ensure that eight million people who now have coverage renew for another year."

nice, I'd say blackmail them...

IGotNoTiming
9/7/2014, 08:14 AM
Can someone please elaborate what HNIC means?

olevetonahill
9/7/2014, 09:08 AM
Can someone please elaborate what HNIC means?

Ask Phil, He uses it here in His title,

yermom
9/7/2014, 09:10 AM
Hockey Night in Canada?

yermom
9/7/2014, 09:14 AM
the idea of exchanges sounds great, if your state isn't retarded

i'm all for competition.

i'm basically stuck with the provider that my employer decided to get into bed with this year, and just have to pay them whatever they want for whatever coverage they decide to offer if i want insurance

olevetonahill
9/7/2014, 09:49 AM
the idea of exchanges sounds great, if your state isn't retarded

i'm all for competition.

i'm basically stuck with the provider that my employer decided to get into bed with this year, and just have to pay them whatever they want for whatever coverage they decide to offer if i want insurance

Hows it working out for you bro? Is it better than what ya had before? worse? same? cost More. Less?

IGotNoTiming
9/7/2014, 10:17 AM
The Affordable Health Care, so far has had zero impact on me and my family. I do know several folks that were able to get insurance for the first time, one of them is diabetic, and was refused insurance for pre-existing condition, before the new healthcare act was passed- For that person and his family I am happy.

yermom
9/7/2014, 01:50 PM
Hows it working out for you bro? Is it better than what ya had before? worse? same? cost More. Less?

my out of pocket cost has increased every year i have worked, no matter who was in office

olevetonahill
9/7/2014, 06:39 PM
my out of pocket cost has increased every year i have worked, no matter who was in office

Ok but have You and Yours been affected?

yermom
9/8/2014, 12:47 AM
affected by what Obamacare? i can't really tell much difference, but i haven't really explored the website. it seems to be more for people that can't get coverage in other ways.

i don't think it should be a for-profit thing, personally. somehow it's a big business where competition is frowned upon. awful easy to rig that game.

olevetonahill
9/8/2014, 12:56 AM
affected by what Obamacare? i can't really tell much difference, but i haven't really explored the website. it seems to be more for people that can't get coverage in other ways.

i don't think it should be a for-profit thing, personally. somehow it's a big business where competition is frowned upon. awful easy to rig that game.

Thats what I was asking.
With insurance How much yer baby gonna cost ya?
Mine were all born in the 70s , I paid outta pocket for all 3 . Cheapest was my Daughter the Last one. 601 Bucks Total for Doc and Hospital.

Jerk
9/8/2014, 02:27 AM
Me neither, but I changed careers at the age of 36 to avoid it. Insurance companies are still dicks...I've noticed that.