PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Football

8timechamps
8/29/2014, 04:48 PM
What are you watching? There's not any 'must see' game on tonight, but I'm a junkie, so I'll watch any game.

Colorado/Colorado State is on Fox 1 at 8:00 (CT), so I'll be watching that game. CU is definitely better than they were 2 years ago, but I'm not sure how much better. CSU is a decent team, but should be a really good test for the Buffs. Personally, I'm hoping CSU wins.

Other games on tonight:

BYU/UConn ESPN
Bowling Green/W. Kentucky CBSSports
Michigan State/Jacksonville State Big10 Network

EDIT: I corrected the time the CU/CSU game starts. It should have read 8:00 (CT).

okiewaker
8/29/2014, 05:09 PM
I'll probly head to BWW and catch the UTSA/Houston game. A buddy went UTSA so I sorta follow them.

cherokeebrewer
8/29/2014, 05:12 PM
I'll be watching BYU/UConn because I'm a junkie too. I can't find the Colorado game here in Oklahoma...

BoulderSooner79
8/29/2014, 05:16 PM
I'm guessing I can find the CU/CSU game on some channel out here in California/Pac12 country.

SoonerForLife92
8/29/2014, 05:31 PM
Guess ill catch whatever is on. Houston probably.

8timechamps
8/29/2014, 06:35 PM
I'll be watching BYU/UConn because I'm a junkie too. I can't find the Colorado game here in Oklahoma...

It's national, on Fox Sports 1.

EDIT: It comes on at 7:00 my time, so 8:00 in Oklahoma (I accidentally listed it as 6:00 in my original post).

8timechamps
8/29/2014, 06:35 PM
Watching the BYU/UConn game, and it's been pretty one sided so far (BYU 14-0). It's going to be interesting to see this BYU team against Texas.

olevetonahill
8/29/2014, 06:56 PM
Yea, Just turned BYU on. Like ya said Its Football. But Not REAL college ball til tomorrow night LOL

8timechamps
8/29/2014, 09:43 PM
The BYU/UConn game was a snoozer (got a little interesting mid way through the 4th). UTSA is giving Houston all they want, and if UTSA can move the ball, they'll win that one going away.

CU/CSU is slow, but could be an exciting finish. Arizona/UNLV just started.

Not a bad Friday night.

This is one of the best opening weekends I can remember.

olevetonahill
8/29/2014, 09:49 PM
The BYU/UConn game was a snoozer (got a little interesting mid way through the 4th). UTSA is giving Houston all they want, and if UTSA can move the ball, they'll win that one going away.

CU/CSU is slow, but could be an exciting finish. Arizona/UNLV just started.

Not a bad Friday night.

This is one of the best opening weekends I can remember.

Screw AZ even tho they did gives back Mike

8timechamps
8/29/2014, 09:53 PM
Screw AZ even tho they did gives back Mike

I have absolutely no interest in Arizona winning, so I'll be pulling for UNLV to get the upset.

ouwasp
8/29/2014, 10:13 PM
I'm watching UNLV/AZ......just got in from a shopping trip to Tulsa. Wife knows the rest of the weekend is mine.

I like Rich Rod, he was always complimentary of Bob when he was on the CBS cfb show. TD AZ...

Like to find the 'nova/cuse game, that OT Tulsa game was a lot of fun last night

8timechamps
8/29/2014, 10:19 PM
I'm watching UNLV/AZ......just got in from a shopping trip to Tulsa. Wife knows the rest of the weekend is mine.

I like Rich Rod, he was always complimentary of Bob when he was on the CBS cfb show. TD AZ...

Like to find the 'nova/cuse game, that OT Tulsa game was a lot of fun last night

Couldn't find the Syracuse game. I'm back and forth between CU/CSU and UTEP/Houston. UTEP is making Houston look stupid.

birddog
8/29/2014, 10:25 PM
Score/time of cu game? I'm only getting zona at work.

8timechamps
8/29/2014, 10:28 PM

CU 17
CSU 14

End of the 3rd. CSU moving the ball into CU territory.

CU seems to play decent on offense, but have been hit and miss. CSU can't pass very well (not sure why, their QB has had all day to throw the ball), but they're running it well.

8timechamps
8/29/2014, 10:29 PM
UTSA 24
Houston 0

1:17 left in the 3rd

Just realized that UTSA plays OSU next week. Could be interesting.

olevetonahill
8/29/2014, 10:34 PM

CSU just went up 21- 17

ouwasp
8/29/2014, 10:42 PM
I've turned it over to the CU game. If I don't care who wins I at least want to watch a close game. Was hoping the Houston/UTSA game would be decent, but UH sux.

Wonder how the pokes will fare against UTSA?

birddog
8/29/2014, 10:44 PM
Hehe. Cu. Funny group they are.

SoonerMarkVA
8/29/2014, 10:49 PM
I just really enjoy watching CU wallow in mediocrity.

olevetonahill
8/29/2014, 10:50 PM
I've turned it over to the CU game. If I don't care who wins I at least want to watch a close game. Was hoping the Houston/UTSA game would be decent, but UH sux.

Wonder how the pokes will fare against UTSA?

So much for a close game, CSU just went up 28-17
I turned it over to the AZ game. decided Golf elicited more excitement than them so Turned it back

Who ever the announcers are for that Un/AZ game are boring as hell

ouwasp
8/30/2014, 12:33 AM
The Friday nite games were lacking. Let's hope the Saturday night Sooner game is boring to the tune of 56-3 or some such. A reprise of the Utah State fiasco of a couple yrs ago would be greeted with much disdain.