PDA

View Full Version : 2014-15 college football meltdowns

badger
8/29/2014, 09:47 AM
A three (or four, who's counting) SF.com tradition. You are free to participate.

1- Find an image that makes the losing team look like losers.
1a- If applicable, post the score in big bold font. Sometimes fans meltdown for other reasons than losing, but usually, a scoreboard causes it.
2- Find a message board.
3- Share the worst losing posts here in quote format.
4- Have fun.

And please limit posts to meltdowns if possible and not requests for more or commentary on why losers are talking loser talk :)

Aggie 52, Cocky 28
http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Steve-Spurrier-is-ready-to-run-the-ball-this-season-at-South-Carolina-382x302.png

I wish I was drunk right now

I am about to get wasted, it serves the soul. Not sure my heart can take this again, not after 20 years

WE NEED TO FIND. A PASS RUSHER

Goodbye liver

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!! What the ****! Aaaaaaahhhhhh! Fire everyone!!!! Aaaaaaaah! OK in done

Do they even tackle in practice or do they do "two f*gs in a pillow fight" drill?

congrats aggies, dance your prima donna asses back to Tejas

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

You can't be detail-oriented like Saban, Belichick, Chad Knaus, etc, when you live a "balanced life" like Spurrier does.

**** "balanced life". **** family. **** golf. **** vacation. Only football

NO ONE WAS EVEN WATCHING THE DAMN RUNNING BACK. WHAT IS THIS TEAM DOING? HAVE THEY NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL IN THEIR LIVES?

Do we pull for Georgia or Clemson on Saturday? I'm leaning towards UGA, but Al-Qaeda isn't out of the question either

Shame on us, we drank the kool aid

Hey we got a great women's b ball team

WE HAVE THE BEST RUNNING BACK IN THE NATION AND THEY WONT GIVE HIM THE FREAKIN BALL!!

Hope we grow nut sacks and decide to play like men
Epilogue: They didn't and I've had about as much South Carolina fans as I can take this morning

EatLeadCommie
8/29/2014, 10:35 AM
ULM 17 Wake Forest 10

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/a4a2cac2c85fee464fc5f4be2c897459191d6254/c=139-0-2260-1594&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/LAGroup/Monroe/2014/08/29/1409288718000-MON-ULM01.jpg

The silver lining is: it can't get much worse!

This game is setting offense back 100 years, it's like the opposite of air raid.

meanwhile we are playing football or some version of it where joy is severely reduced

The handoff and pause play seems to be working

kinal's leg is gonna fall off. what's his most punts in a single game?

I kinda feel bad for these announcers. imagine having to call this ****.

It may take a miracle and a bunch of injuries for us to win an ACC game this year.

Fun fact of the day: the offense had just as many plays go for 10+ yard losses as they did 10+ yard gains. They had three of each. I'm not even counting penalties in that total.

In my 30 years of watching Wake football, including Al Groh and Jim Caldwell years, last night has to be the worst offensive performance by a Wake team. EVER.
God, we are wretched. Not sure what Grobe planned to do this year with this bunch. I guess just play more golf.

Clawson has enormous work ahead of him. It's hard to feel good about anything when you lose twice in two years to Louisiana-Monroe.

5 year project. Hard to watch. At least there is basketball, oh wait....

badger
8/29/2014, 10:41 AM
Almighty SEC 31, Lowly Boise 13
http://media.idahostatesman.com/smedia/2014/08/29/01/00/xQv9d.AuSt.36.jpeg

THROW THE DAMN BALL AWAY

And our punting has not improved

Ohhhh myyyyyy

call someone a b*tch that you can't see over a keyboard is real tuff. I'd like to see you in real life

Lets cry like a bunch of b*tches

Ole miss fans should not celebrate this win. This is more about our loss than their great play

Please don't voice your opinion here. It is not accepted unless you praise Bronco football and it's elite QB's

I love how pointing out that a sucky quarterback sucks means we're "spoiled by Moore."
I love it. Not sure if I love Boise's or USC's demise more... definitely USCs, but Boise's is also enjoyable :D

badger
8/29/2014, 11:08 AM
Rutgers 41, Mike Leaches 38
http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/37570886/20131116_ajw_bs8_652.0_standard_352.0.jpg
And I love Mike Leach when he's not beating OU :(

AND HE STILL F*CKING THROWING JUMP PASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alrighty, now that we've got the sh*tty football out of the way, let's go!

Thank god for beer

Any guesses on when this years popcorn guy appears?

They aren't sucking total ***.

Actually, I've forgotten how much I drank.

I started out alternating 16 oz of beer and 16.9 oz of water. Then someone reminded me Algore said we were running out of water (or something silly like that) so I switched to just beer. Nothing fancy like that blankety-blank dog gets, but still…..

Don't tell me this is going to be another fun loving Mike Leach Clock Management game...

God sports are the worst

Leach needs to fire a DC mid game again

The Seattle Game is Dead! Long live the Seattle game!

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/assets/3305953/popcorn-guy-2.gif

All right that's it from me for Thursday games. Welcome back college football I've missed you

BoulderSooner79
8/29/2014, 11:23 AM
Wake fans are the funniest.

Our fans s*ck at meltdowns - kind of like eUSC fans. So let's just win them all.

picasso
8/29/2014, 03:07 PM
Heh.

badger
8/29/2014, 04:17 PM
Temple 37, SEC 7
http://binaryapi.ap.org/f118ace0e02b4d95b415a61fc98b4e20/940x.jpg
Shame on me for missing this one.

Just found out that SEC Network is not offered by Verizon in HD anywhere outside of Florida or Texas. WTF?? Seriously, no SEC fans live outside those states? I can watch Big Ten Network, the LongHorn Network and the friggin Al Jazeera network in HD, but not SEC Network. Wow, I knew Verizon was bad, but this is ridiculous

between the weather, the eerie setting with what is to be a certainly sparse crowd, and the point spread dropping like a lead balloon

Vanderbilt is as competent as ever in Bolstering their Fanbase I see

I have a game tomorrow and I’ll be up until damn near midnight watching those sexy Vandy uniforms kick the sh*t out of Temple.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/p526x296/10592741_10152617297654410_4633725316395836330_n.j pg

You’d probably see more people at an 8:00 100-level biology class than in the stadium
badger note: the game had a big weather delay. the following comments are actual in-game angst...

Urge to Kill....
rising….

Confidence is waning… waning… waning…

I am not liking that our punter is close to becoming our MVP

WE PAID 48 MILLION NIGERIAN NAIRA FOR THESE JERSEYS FAIR AND SQUARE

SPECIAL TEAMS BE ALL LIKE F*CK YOU OFFENSE, WE DO IT OURSELVES

maybe we can produce an email from the head of ncaa officials proclaiming us the victors and just skip the rest of this game

we’re too bad for beer. Switching to julep

Good thing I didn’t pay extra to get SEC Network

Yes we just got wh*red by officiating AGAIN and nobody could get in the stadium until 9:20 but LULZ HURRRR DURRRRR VANDY SUCKS NO FANS LULZ.

I ****ing hate every other team in football.

Meanwhile, our genius defensive mind is leaving more space between defenders and receivers than a Mormon picnic and our offensive line would be better if it were sprayed on the field with that World Cup marker stuff.

I hate everything. This is how people wind up in jail.
as much fun as this continues to be... that's probably enough. hope you all enjoyed night one of what should be a very long and painful season... for everyone else :D

badger
8/31/2014, 02:04 PM
FSU 37, OSU 31 and a tasteless gameday sign:
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BwSucrTIIAAKFND.png:medium

if we don't win this I'm going to cry.

WTF IS WITH OUR LONG SNAPPER MAD FACE MAD FACE MAD FACE
baj: this happens:
http://media2.kjrh.com/photo/2014/08/30/454404274_1409461169746_7633254_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

#$#$%@*$%*@$

Nooooooooooooo!

man oh man does that suck!!!!!

Walsh let go of the ball to break his fall...I don't have words for that kid

He should be ashamed of that

Well son of f'n bitch

F@CK, F@CK AND

What do his teammates say when they watch film and see him let go of the ball to break his fall? That's your leader, game on the line?

WE COVERED :woot::woot::woot:

We snatched defeat from the jaws of victory during last year's OU-OSU game also. This is getting to be a habit

Can't count the Walsh fumble bc you know he was running fast and the defense was trying to tackle him and you know what would you have done? I mean jump off a building and see if you hold onto the ball

JW walsh needs to go

It's like some bizarro Gooner world in here

I remember one Sam Bradford getting cartwheeled like that against us in '08 and near the end zone. He did not drop the ball

Ban me for my opinion? Yeah youre a democrat arent you, troll?

You should see the purple elephant outside dancing the cha-cha with our unicorn. Its cosmic

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/31/2014, 02:20 PM
Wake fans are the funniest.

Our fans s*ck at meltdowns - kind of like eUSC fans. So let's just win them all.

I LOL'd at:

"The handoff and pause play seems to be working"

picasso
8/31/2014, 02:29 PM
3 losses in a row for Pokie.

badger
8/31/2014, 02:34 PM
FCS darling NDSU 34, Big 12 b!tch Iowa State 14
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/cf7092072c978cdaa6588224a6fa6e092476c0d8/c=0-7-1944-1467&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/IAGroup/DesMoines/2014/08/30/1409426463012-desS0830ISUFBall013.JPG

I have decided to coin a new term today. The term I have coined is "Welfare Team". A 'Welfare Team' is an athletic team from a major university, that is part of a major Division I FBS athletic conference, and one that is the beneficiary of a massive television contract that shares millions of dollars with their member schools. Some of these schools have competitive and solid athletic teams and produce winning and championship teams year after year. The Welfare Team is a program that maybe has a good year every so often but is otherwise known as a perennial cellar dweller to possibly a middle-of-the-pack competitor. In the Big Ten, an example of this team would probably be the Indiana Hoosier football team. In the Pac-Twelve it could be California or Colorado. SEC? Probably Kentucky. Unfortunately, in the Big XII, I have to admit that Iowa State is a Welfare Team. It is nice bringing in millions of dollars every year from the conference but the fact-to-the-matter is that our football program isn't getting any better. I realize the team is young, especially the defense. But we never seem to get to the point where we reload instead of rebuild. I love Iowa State with all my heart. And I love Coach Paul Rhoads. I just wish I knew what it would take for ISU to be a contender year in and year out. Ames, Iowa is a great place and I'd sure as hell rather live there than in Boise, Idaho (although I admit the scenery is cool). But Fargo, North Dakota? Seriously? The only thing Fargo reminds me of is to not stand too close to a wood chipper! Seriously, though. I'm sick of always waiting for next year and having to downplay my expectations from 'hoping-for-a-contender' to 'just-hoping-we-don't-suck-too-bad'. I'm ready for a winner, dammit!!! I hate winter and I don't want to always have to look forward to basketball season every year!!!!!

On the verge of "win or lose we drink that booze" shirts?

Right now I would just like to see them punt ... Once, please?

Are we even trying anymore?

Okay, we suck

what a waste of a sellout

Getting beat is one thing but having your manhood ripped from you on national tv sucks

(Wally might be sacrificial lamb if this doesn't get better by end of year though) Running out of lambs and we're an Ag school

I remember this one time we beat number 1 Oklahoma State

That commercial is 100 times worse than the game. If you're a guy, go to ISU to become a fashion major? Did I watch that correctly?

I wish a lot of stuff about our team but wishes don't come true for football ISU fans

Fire everyone. Bring in a new batch of coaches at min wage. We are wasting money on this ****

At least Dan McCarney used to win the first half. CPR wins the first quarter

This is a ******* comedy act. Way to ******* try defense. Holy ****

At least Iowa is beating their inferior tem

3 wins will be a milestone this year...geez usgeez us

We have FCS athletes, so it's no shock that we are losing at home to the FCS champs

Is there a hundreds digit on the scoreboard for the Baylor game?

We need to drop Iowa and quit scheduling UNI and NDSU and other FCS powerhouses.
Or maybe we need to raise the white surrender flag

Can my liver sue CPR?

Bahahahaha no ndsu is not that good ISU just SUCKS that bad! Bahahahaha can't even beat a d2 school bahahaha PS I got your gf/sister pregnant sorry maybe in 19 years Iowa will have a real football player isu makes me lol in my pants
badger note: Credit where it's due: All ISU fan meltdowns football and basketball these past several seasons are from cyclonefanatic.com, an extremely active message board that has always been lots of fun after losses. I'll never go anywhere else for ISU meltdown material. Chin up, Cyclones!

badger
8/31/2014, 03:07 PM
Bammer 33, West Virginia 23
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/1a4a0015f58dbf588cfad3827a9ecaf6168e993c/c=0-50-1362-1072&r=x404&c=534x401/local/-/media/USATODAY/usatsports/2014/08/30/132f6b1018b14e225e0f6a706700dc0f.jpg

Yesterday afternoon my wife informed me that she had volunteered us to work a Richmond SPCA booth at the University of Richmond football game at 4:00 p.m. Seriously. I have no words. This is likely to end badly

I've started drinking in the hopes that she will not want to be seen in public with me being sloppy

Let all hope that Dana isnt saving the playbook for Towson

Damnit. and Damnit

Damn it guys. I know we're playing an SEC school but I think they are able to count to 12

WHAT A F*CKING SPOT

Goddamn. I cannot stand these announcers slobbering all over Sims' knob

Shhhhhiiiiiiiiaaaat!

Can't let a national championship contender go down against WVU

All those favorable spots are like death by paper cuts

F YOU ACC REFS

Awww..hell, Just give it to them refs. Why the F' not?

EAT SH*T BAMA, KIFFIN, SABAN, THE SEC, FOREST GUMP AND BEAR BRYANT!

**** ESPN! I got your blowout Desmond Howard, and your 25 points Lee Corso! Suck on this b*tches!

F*CK BANA AND THESE OFFICIALS!!!

F*CK THE ACC!!! You got sPitt and and Sorrycuse and Loserville!!! What a suck conference!!

damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn...
my cat is mad at me... he just jumped three feet in the air after my little outburst when that snap sailed..
damn damn damn damn..
missed opportunities are KILLING us...

not enough antacid in the house right now

i swear to god.. every time something is super important.. we blow it
Gonna take off maybe do more tonight

8/31/2014, 04:55 PM
Great find on ISU, Badger:

"That commercial is 100 times worse than the game. If you're a guy, go to ISU to become a fashion major? Did I watch that correctly?"

King Crimson
8/31/2014, 06:29 PM
Great find on ISU, Badger:

"That commercial is 100 times worse than the game. If you're a guy, go to ISU to become a fashion major? Did I watch that correctly?"

C'mon man. Ames is pretty much the fashion capital of the world. Paris, London, Ames.

Wishboned
9/1/2014, 10:22 PM
[B][SIZE=7]FSU 37, OSU 31

baj: this happens:
http://media2.kjrh.com/photo/2014/08/30/454404274_1409461169746_7633254_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

I have to add these because delusional Pokes are delusional.

I agree. We are a good QB away from a Big 12 Title.

wish Mike, when shaking Jimbos hand, would have said "we will see you in January!"

We are for real, young and grew up a lot tonight. Get ready Big12! We are coming and hell is coming with us! You here me! Hell is coming with us!

Wow, no interview with Gundy after the game?

Screw ou and baylor. I want fsu in the playoffs again.

We outplayed those chumps all game. Just need a coherent game plan and some experience. That game will make the Big(12) look easy.

Think we will make it into the top 25?

badger
9/2/2014, 11:12 AM
Baylor 45, Smoo 0
http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20140316-ns_16smuncaano9_36576741_919693.jpg.ece/BINARY/w620x413/NS_16SMUncaano9_36576741_919693.JPG
Note: Image from SMU getting denied March Madness bid, because Baylor doesn't get to look good in any of my posts till after we beat them in a few months. Eff you, Bears! I think your stadium looks nice, but because we lost to you last season, it looks like a toilet bowl!

and the crack in the dyke gets larger

Oh [deleted] That's what we get for having hs caliber receivers

I'm going to write a letter to the Daily Campus complaining about the lack of ball protection from Stephen Nelson

The b12 is just waiting until the end of the season to invite us

Our offensive line is awful, absolutely [deleted] awful

June is an IDIOT!

Our EVERYTHING is awful

We are just p!ssing down our own legs at this point

Just give June a lifetime contract now!

June just needs 5 more years to get his system set up

and we can all thank the 'used car dealer' and the banker for not willing to step up and make a change

I'm sure denton college is watching this and licking their chops

and for all those fools that got 'pressured' into buying season tickets in fball just to get bball tickets- I hope you really enjoy this screw over by our admin

I wish I could throw a shoe at June and hit him

We SUCK

How is this even mediocrity. We are so far below mediocrity. We are at best bottom 20 of all fbs teams right now

We suck as bad as we thought we sucked

What do our coaches do during practice? Eat peanuts and drink coke?

Time to get #FireJuneJones trending on twitter

is there not some soccer player on campus that can punt better than this?

we have A&M later this season. How is that going to go?!?

badger
9/2/2014, 12:00 PM
OU 48, La Tech 16
http://binaryapi.ap.org/6a3c22fc81cd43188fdaa7ea162e79b4/460x.jpg
Yes, they actually have a mesage board.

So, fire Holtz, right?

We're better. Just ask Skippy

There are more than a couple of FCS teams that would hauling our *** behind the woodshed right now too

Now a blocked kick where Oklahoma got so much penetration that they almost took the ball away from the holder. Skip Holtz=Jack Bicknell 2.0

Has Basketball season started yet???

Skip owes me $39.99

Bowl game, bowl game hehehehehehe. Not a chance with this offense

Same ****ty plays as last year. Never work the middle of the field passing. As soon as Holtz finds the bubble screen we are so screwed

Hide ya kids, hide ya wife

I just want to live long enough to see Tech have a decent football team again

Maybe we can bore them to death ??

Come on guys. This is like Rocky. We are taking their best punches. We aren't losing, we're getting mad

Holtz sucks $hit as a coach. My expectations are low .......very low until that low-life hack is fired. Honestly, Tech should not be hanging with Oklahoma (unless we are having an awesome year and they are having a awful year). That said, we won't be having any awesome years while that loser (Holtz) is here. We'll lose the majority of our games because he sucks at play calling. Talent will refuse to come to Tech because honestly, who the hell would want to play under Holtz (a proven loser) if he has better options? Tech will soon find themselves in USM's position, spending years to clean things up after hiring a rent-a-coach on a budget

we are slowing them down

(Where is Dixon?) Underneath 11 Sooners

Sick play Holtz. Love the draw on 3rd and 13 against an entire offensive line that could start for Dallas this year

(Anybody wanna take a shot on the post game comments from SH?) "I Quit" (I can dream!)

Ideally it would be something like "I resign effective immediately"

Keep the paychecks coming suckas!

I could do better drawing plays in the dirt!

Skippy figures he earned his paycheck by not getting shut out

We got em right where we want em!

I took a nap halfway through the 2nd quarter, and it was the best part of this game so far

Untouched, Diaz, UNTOUCHED !!!!

"contact before the arrival of the football"... uhhh, don't you mean PASS INTERFERENCE??? Idiot announcers

LaTech is 4-61 when they score less than 21 points since 1998? Geez

We are building for the future

OU giving us garbage yards now. Unlike our brilliant coach, OU has pulled their starters

birddog
9/2/2014, 12:12 PM
No cane meltdowns because their fans didn't know they had a game yesterday.

badger
9/2/2014, 01:24 PM
129 pages of game thread goodness begs to differ, birddog:)
Bobby Petrinos 31, MIAMI SUCKS 13
http://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/677508/20140901221319.0.jpg

Petrino is such a ******.. he calls a blackout and wears a white hat., smdh

Stop rushing 3 you dumb, fat ****

Maybe Golden thought they could put pretty new uniforms on everyone and no one would notice the defense still looks like garbage

our OL needs to MAN THE **** UP. AND OUR DEFENSE MAN THE **** UP TOO CHRIST

An off season of dreams has been shattered in less than half a quarter of play

I blame Penn State to be honest...if those *******s would have hired this *******....we could have actually had a decent coaching staff

My God this o-line is poop

STOP PLAYING P*#SY BALL

How the **** is Kayaa terrible. He is going by what the stupid ****ing coaches call you dumb ****s. Touchdown **** all of you fake *** fans

Worse arm than jacory. Fvck this kid

if he cant complete a fvcking bubble screen, fvck him

i wanna die!!!!!'

Chick is such a weak pu$$y

Get this coaching staff out of my ****ing face

I'd love to play against MIAMI

A miami team, with miami kids, and we look slow, soft, and vaginal
And that's just the first 50 pages. Want me to the last 79? I dunno if you all hate "The U" as much as my husband, so I'll just stop here for now.

soonergirlNeugene
9/3/2014, 12:30 AM
So far ISU is winning. I mean, right from the first post even.

KantoSooner
9/3/2014, 08:50 AM
Frankly, Badg, any of us who were around in the 1980's would find the idea of all of Miami locked in a burning fertilizer warehouse to be a good plan for televised entertainment. Particularly if Jimmy Johnson was spread eagled on the bubbling tar on the roof.

SoonerMarkVA
9/3/2014, 08:56 AM
(Where is Dixon?) Underneath 11 Sooners

LOL! Beautiful.

picasso
9/3/2014, 09:53 AM
Frankly, Badg, any of us who were around in the 1980's would find the idea of all of Miami locked in a burning fertilizer warehouse to be a good plan for televised entertainment. Particularly if Jimmy Johnson was spread eagled on the bubbling tar on the roof.
Yep. They were absolutely loaded on defense. Rare matchup nightmare for our wishbone.
I still think we beat 'em in '85 or '87 but no way in '86.

picasso
9/3/2014, 09:54 AM
And by beat 'em I mean with a healthy starting QB.

badger
9/3/2014, 10:35 AM
All right you all have convinced me. Page 51-129...
Miami is NSFW
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/rRZ4TzL8UHE/0.jpg

Louisville looks like Miami...and we look like A sYRACUSE TYPE TEAM....GOTDAMN

Is it NHL season yet? All my ****ing football teams are pussies

I hate our **** staff. Grow some balls ******

kaaya just another in a long line of ****. hilarious thing is we're going to make excuses for him until the day he goes undrafted and throws a pick for the jags. then we **** all over him

Somebody tell Petrino that he's suppose to be trying to run the clock out......like us

(I'm ok with what I saw) You must have been watching the cheerleaders

I ****ing hate Lou Holtz. Shouldn't he be dead already
baj: can you believe it's only halftime and only 14-10? Need I remind you that they lose 31-13

I WOULD FIRE THE O CORD , D CORD AND AG AND MAKE THEM RIDE HOME ON A BUS BACK

Holy **** Golden and Coley are ****in retarded. Are they serious with this ****

Al has zero ****ing balls

JESUS MAN! WE CAN SEE UL STACKING THE BOX AND WE STILL RUN WOW RUN SOME MORE PA!

New uniforms same f'n result!

Chick is a pile of sh*t. Lol at people thinking he has NFL potential

Pos half-breed ****sucker. No wonder USC and UCLA didn't want him

Get this kid the **** out of my face!!

**** you PSU. God forbid those rapists took this fraud from us

OMG they are keeping Kaaya in.. Golden is officially a complete *** monkey

Golden is a loser. He can sell a hyundai sonata

**** this team, **** louisville, **** this season

I seriously hope isidora blows an Achilles after that. Fvckin retard

Bring back Coker!

Kaaya is awful, OL is awful, WR's are horrendous, defense still blows. Golden and NoDFrio need to get cancer and die

Get this fvvcking loser out of Coral Gables. Fat piece of svit

Just coming in to say **** golden and coley. They can die in a fire, I'll drink gasoline so I can **** on it. I said win the account or gtfo

Someone please call ed orgeron like now!! Can't take this **** for another year
OK, I've taken about as much Cane as I can. You read the above posts correctly, they were going off on their players as well as their coaches. Cane gonna cane.

KantoSooner
9/3/2014, 10:37 AM
And why was that QB (Aikman) not healthy? Because of intentional targeting by Miami. Jimmy Johnson saw that Switzer had an answer in Aikman for everything Vinnie Greentesticles could do, so he sent an assassin to break Aikman's leg. And the NCAA was so happy with their shiny new toy that they did nothing about it.
30 years on, I'm still pissed off.

badger
9/7/2014, 08:43 PM
Sorry I'm dragging my feet. Busy week/weekend. Here goes...
BYU 41, whorn 7
WARNING: shaggybevo.com is NSFW
http://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/688226/hurdle.0.gif

I'm so $#@!ing sick of this garbage

Stop scheduling the GD mormons!!!!

God Damn Magic Underwear

Oh good. We have another $#@!ty white defensive back to miss tackles again

How does someone with Mormon puss-knees hurdle?

Well that series went about as well as a botched abortion

I'm gonna beg my wife for sex. At least her defense isn't as stout as bYU

maybe the mormons pray to the right god

lol @ that fat tub of $#@! whore doing the horns down. Guess what, you're still fat and alone

$#@!ing magic underwear owns us. They cannot be stopped

This is the turd Mack Brown left us with. Someone go burn down his other house

GODDAMNIT STOP PLAYING DREAM ON YOU $#@!ING $#@!ERS

tayson $#@!ing hill a $#@!ing Mormon

A white, one legged, Mormon is eating our *** up again

Mack should have died in the fire

$#@! you Mack you lazy mother $#@!er!

$#@! you deloss

$#@! you Belmont

$#@! aggy

$#@! taysom

$#@! our o-line

$#@! this $#@!..

Can we fire Diaz again?

Well, we got our a$$es kicked but we got 'em kicked without any of those goddamn hippie pot smokers!

$#@! Mack. $#@! Shawn. $#@! our oline. $#@! Taysom's ***** knee brace. $#@! Case. $#@! Red. $#@! me

So this is what Mormon sodomy feels like......
The only question that remains is, did they have they leave their magic underwear on when they skull $#@!ed us, or did they have to take them off first?

My daughter thinks we are playing Yahoo

$#@! you troll $#@!s.

Go eat a bag of bob stoops AIDS infested $#@!s

@FakeSportsCentr
BYU makes Texas its fourth wife

badger
9/7/2014, 08:56 PM
KSU 32, ISU 28
http://sportscenterlive.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/ksint.0.gif

Why are we only good for one good quarter each game?

I think I'm having a heart attack. Or it's the Pancheros I just had for lunch

I am getting the vaseline

Let me go get my nut cup

Another Snyder classic coming to a cornhole near you

WHAT IS ******* WRONG WITH US!!!

Tired of getting burned by KSU's poor man version of Tim Tebow. Klein and now this mother****er

Still trying to figure out what's worse about being a cyclone fan. The Blowouts or losing like this. Either way, I've certainly had my fill of both

The groinal region is sore after that game

I ******* hate football today

Another home game ****** down the legs in the CPR era

deweydw
9/8/2014, 07:49 AM

Was that the whorn band playing that? I guess they already know what this season is going to be like.

Dream on whorns...

KantoSooner
9/8/2014, 08:35 AM
They could end this pain by simply cancelling their football program.

badger
9/8/2014, 10:49 AM
Virginia Tech 35, THE Ohio State University 21
http://www.elevenwarriors.com/sites/default/files/styles/904x490/public/c/2014/09/904x490x39780_h.jpg,qitok=2E38vR0j.pagespeed.ic.1_ 1Ju-CvQk.jpg

this small ball **** sucks

RUN THE F^*$ING BALL

WTF ANOTHER KICK OUT OF BOUNDS

Your *** needs to be cut

That god damn kicker needs to have his scholarship pulled

Damn this team

We can't cover my Mom

Thanks o line. All five suck

Time to buy tickets to the Detroit Bowl

How the **** is price and boren starting? They are the biggest waste of scholarships I've ever seen

there are 3 minutes left, why the %T*$ did we not run the $%*$@(^ ball on first and second down ? and not this east/west $&#( but north south, maybe in an I ?

YOU HAVE 3 SECONDS TO THROW MORON

Anyone who doesn't miss Jim Tressel is a liar

WHAT THE **** was that !!!!!!
Where's the Barrett defenders now? This kid should never take another snap again at Ohio State. Give him the boot tonight

Price and boren need to be shown the ******* door. They ******* suck

Why'd you throw a comeback? We don't run comebacks. It's like dancing in that town in Footloose

lol. Urb's glance at his daughter: "Honey, I'm tearing up the Contract. I won't be home for three months."

I love urban...but he hasn't won **** at osu

With urban and these coaches we won't ever be tressel good again. We are following Michigan. The future looks terrible. A bunch of athletes but no football players and smart coaches

5 star talent playing under a 2 star HC

Is fireurbanmeyer.com running yet? Or at least fire him until tressel comes back?

When we see Urb going to the hospital with chest pain we'll know he's giving it his all. Right now he's in coast mode riding the road to retirement at the buckeyes expense. This game should really get the 5 star recruits flocking to ohio state

Widescreen
9/8/2014, 11:03 AM
Surprised they are already up in arms about Meyer. The guy has won everywhere he's been. Not sure what the difference is at tOSU.

KantoSooner
9/8/2014, 11:04 AM
Schadenfreude!
Schadenfreude!!
1,2,3!!!
We Enjoy Your Mi-ser-y!!!

badger
9/8/2014, 11:09 AM
Quack 46, Michigan State 27
http://dailyemerald.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/140906.RJK_.EMG_.FBS_.MichiganStateOregon.0145.jpg

Where is the No Fly Zone? All their TD's are results of wide open receivers

Oh my god... I'm trying to watch this game, rooting for the Spartans, but these announcers are so blatantly in love with Oregon that it's driving me nuts! The amount of gushing over every play and player for Oregon is ridiculous

All I know is I am VERY mad at Dantonio for not kicking a 47 yard field goal, completely changed the game. What a horrible decision! That one tiny decision that was so stupid made this game look like a blow out. **** I"m mad, he's a great coach, but he made a HUGE mistake that change the entire context of this ******* football game!

So they really didn't melt down much, so here's an oldie but a goodie:
yWmXe1w6XBk
vjGxfiebmuo

Mac94
9/8/2014, 11:12 AM
I think you could do an entire special section for the Big-10, lol

BoulderSooner79
9/8/2014, 11:38 AM
I think you could do an entire special section for the Big-10, lol

Yeah, but I think MSU has a decent chance of getting back into the playoff picture. They look to be the class of the big10 and there will be losses by most the high ranking teams down the road. They just need to stay focused and take care of business - but I hope they don't. ;)

Mac94
9/8/2014, 01:04 PM
Yeah, but I think MSU has a decent chance of getting back into the playoff picture. They look to be the class of the big10 and there will be losses by most the high ranking teams down the road. They just need to stay focused and take care of business - but I hope they don't.

Maybe ... but I think, at this point, the champ of the Pac-12, SEC, and FSU (assuming they win the ACC and hard to imagine they won't) .. have three slots. that leaves ND, Big-12, and Big-10 fighting for the other. If OU wins the Big-12 I think Oklahoma is a shoe in ... the Big-10 is just that weak and Michigan St has few chances left to impress. If Baylor won the Big-12 ... then its much more open as Baylor has no OOC to speak of. It'll be interesting in this brave new world.

9/8/2014, 01:23 PM
Was that the whorn band playing that? I guess they already know what this season is going to be like.

Dream on whorns...haha, was that the old Perry Como song? Wish i could have heard the whorn band playing that. Good one, orange band!

badger
9/8/2014, 01:25 PM
Now that I posted "pucker pucker" I should probably do the Notre Dame game. It's a fabulous listen if you've never heard it.

Notre Dame 31, Michigan lol
http://agoodsportshang.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/app-state-upset-michigan-fans.jpg?w=672&h=372&crop=1
Note: OK, so that pic was actually from the 2007 Appalachian State game ;)

This just in: Purdue is a waste of a football field

Go for it on 4th and 2 from the 42. Kick a 47 yard field goal on 4th and 1.

Screw Hoke. Worst coach in college football

Smh hoke needs to tell wille about them females

Hoke the Joke. Give me Dantonio every day of the week and twice on Saturday

NO MORE FIELD GOALS!!!!

DO NOT KICK ANYMORE FIELD GOALS. JUST EFFING GO FOR IT!

Were going to get our *** beat in east lansing. Why does the football gods hate us?? I hope harbaugh fails in san fran and comes home. Im praying every night

I am so tired of watching this type of football. another year of hearing michigan sucks

You fire Hoke, then what? Who do you get. Miles? Nope. Harbough? Nope. Dungy? Nope. I'd love to hear who gets us to the top of the B10

Yes Hoke, keep clapping your hands

But, but, but this is only Hoke's 4th season...Let's give him 27 more years to develop his talent

Our coach is a fat slug with no answers who wants to play schembechler but has no idea what discipline means. It means don't preach it if you can't walk by the nacho bar. We play as he looks

Who would have thought firing lloyd carr was going to result to this bs

watch the big 3 all lose tonight, and the transformation of the B10 into the MAC will be complete

This crap we are watching is NOT Michigan football. It is powder puff football. It is disgraceful to watch this team embarrass the uniform they wear

All the ND jerks must be drowning in their ejaculant right now

App State is crushing Campbell, that should help our strength of schedule

WTF? First thing Hoke does is clap his hands and slap the a$$ of his players! Just sickening

You dig a hole, you fill it up with ashes, then you put peas around it. When he goes to take a pea you kick him in the ash hole

another year of telling people to f*ck off when i wear my michigan stuff

Brandon's ignorant azz on the sideline. Here's a message DB. I'm done you just got my last 2500 for this ****. U should live off of your pension while I work everyday so you can look like a clueless but **** who hired hoke

ND gaves us the finger when they cancelled the series
OSU gaves us the finger when they scheduled ND
ND just kicked us in the nuts as a farewell gift

Can the band stop playing the "3rd down stop music"? We are losing 31-0

31-0 and our dumb azz coach is still clapping..are you fkn serious

He is clapping so he can turn the lights off at the stadium

Well at least we have the Detroit Lions to look forward too..ughh nevermind

Anybody know of some good porn sites?

9/8/2014, 01:26 PM
Surprised they are already up in arms about Meyer. The guy has won everywhere he's been. Not sure what the difference is at tOSU.well, he bailed out of FU when the Sabanites started getting the best of him. Maybe the mojo is gone.

BoulderSooner79
9/8/2014, 01:42 PM
Maybe ... but I think, at this point, the champ of the Pac-12, SEC, and FSU (assuming they win the ACC and hard to imagine they won't) .. have three slots. that leaves ND, Big-12, and Big-10 fighting for the other. If OU wins the Big-12 I think Oklahoma is a shoe in ... the Big-10 is just that weak and Michigan St has few chances left to impress. If Baylor won the Big-12 ... then its much more open as Baylor has no OOC to speak of. It'll be interesting in this brave new world.

Sure, that's all based on what we know now, but things always happen. MSU would have made the 4 teams last season after an early season loss to ND. The Ducks are more respected right now than ND was last season and it was a road game for MSU. It will look like a quality loss at the end of the season when all the other conferences are shaking out. And you never know, this could be like the '07 season where there were no undefeateds and only 1 one-loss team. ND could knock off FSU and then lose a couple. The SEC could finally knock each other off like they claim (but never happens). The pac12 often does knock each other off like they did last year. Then there are upsets, injuries, weather, bad calls, etc. that generally create chaos. I'm not putting any money on MSU, but if they win out, they will slowly rise up the rankings and would just need some help. Having 4 slots keeps hope alive.

badger
9/8/2014, 03:04 PM
:mad: MELTDOWNS! This thread is for opposing board MELTDOWNS :mad:

Take your playoff b!tching elsewhere :P

BoulderSooner79
9/8/2014, 03:35 PM
:mad: MELTDOWNS! This thread is for opposing board MELTDOWNS :mad:

Take your playoff b!tching elsewhere :P

B!itching? I was extolling the wonders of a 4 team playoff format. But you're absolutely right. From shaggy as the posters have now turned on each other….

My biggest problem with you is that you post here.

9/8/2014, 03:41 PM
Dang! As much Matador as Modador, girl.

KantoSooner
9/8/2014, 03:45 PM
I wonder if it's possible that Texas just cancels football at UT.

badger
9/9/2014, 04:03 PM
Note: To show that there are no hard feelings, one more meltdown post from last weekend. Just please, keep the comments and non-meltdown posts to a bare minimum. As in, comment elsewhere. Seriously, a meldown thread should be filled with meltdowns, no?
USC sucks 13, Stanford sucks more 10
http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/32/02/15/6824819/3/920x680.jpg

I have to say I love l istening to these commentators spout their idiocy on the pregame show. Mack Brown- "Stanford not a wholly difficult place to play". All of the discussion about U$€. Man I can't wait to smack these guys!

I know they aren't pros, but that looked too amateurish

This is starting a lot like the VB match last night. Too bad you don't start over every quarter in football

I don't think I can go back to the days of listening to that dumb dumb song ad nauseum

UNBE****INGLIEVABLE

LSJUMB Halftime show on recycling. Last segment on recycling old songs, "like playing the same two songs over and over again."

Sousaphones all have bell covers saying "Censored" and "Redacted" so it's a safe bet the original script was more biting

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I HATE the sc band

Multiple consecutive personal fouls including U$€ head coach. Then this fumble. This game is a piece of junk

Toejams give up the ball and our useless coaching staff gives it back to them.

I see the Alamo Bowl in our future

WHAT A HORSE**** CALL!!!!!!

Haden must've come down to slip those guys a check. Jesus that is just inexcusable

This is fan abuse

I really wish USCheat lost their team to the death penalty for paying Bush to play for them and lying to the USA for half a decade

The only thing worse than having to endure this loss is losing the game and living in Los Angeles. The local media will crown U$€ National Champs and Sarkisian will be made mayor

(payback is a b*tch) today we were the bitches

badger
9/12/2014, 10:04 AM
Note: As always, I ask that you please limit comments in this thread to meltdowns from opposing boards. Thanks! Yes, North Texas actually does have a message board, and it's called "gomeangreen.com"

OU PPV 42, UNT 21
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/0B8oOE9fRCY/maxresdefault.jpg

Don't kid yourself. This season is not going to have some miracle turnaround. So it's time to decide if you can stomach the losses. 6 wins is a possibility but only if the conference sucks. Point being we all have to decide what kind of fan we are because there will be no championships

Hey we are in c-usa now #hit6 and we are going to a bowl

It looks like a bunch of my friends and I are having a go a football when it should actually look like a division 1 team. I mean aren't these kids being paid in free tuition? Don't they have something to play for?

I am not ready to accept that we were terrible for a decade, have one good year, and are all of the sudden rebuilding again

Hey morons, this is why you need a QB that can throw the forward pass

3-9 staring you in the face if you don't FIND A QB, COACH!!

I want my season ticket money back

Any of you idiots still think we win 9?

I kinda like this guys Oscar the Grouch attitude. I mean, who didn't love Oscar? It's a funny bit

badger
9/12/2014, 10:28 AM
Note: As always, I ask that you please limit comments in this thread to meltdowns from opposing boards. Thanks! And now, two teams that probably would love to be in the big 12...
BYU 33, Houston 25
http://binaryapi.ap.org/830f6a29de194d91919b76ef4642e387/940x.jpg

Another year of mediocrity awaits us

Not just another year, we have YEARS of this left. Levine is not going to lose enough games to get fired, but he's not going to win enough to turn us into anything special. Welcome to mediocrity for the foreseeable future

Nobody wants to go to another weak *** bowl game

We got our *** kicked in that weak *** bowl game

Im bringing "fire levine" signs to the games from now on till he gets canned

Don't bring your sign. Bad enough we stand up at games. You'll probably give someone a heat stroke by blocking wind movement. Seriously, think of the others.

Why do I feel like this season is paralleling an abortion debate????

hornswaggled
9/15/2014, 01:12 AM
Shaggy Bevo on Charlie Strong Presser:

Originally Posted by CougarRed http://www.shaggybevo.com/board/showthread.php/150191-poastgame-deathstar-atmosphere-clock-management?p=7126843&viewfull=1#post7126843
I could not make heads or tails of Charlie's answer. I thought I was getting the gist, then he threw me a couple of curves. Maybe it was a bad transcription:

On the three-and-out after they forced a fumble in the fourth quarter: Well, what happened is we had been moving the ball with good tempo so we just felt like we could move the ball and get it done and take some time, because if we didn't get first down, we were going to milk the clock and run it down and didn't get the first down, but just the tempo of how was we moving the football, so we stuck to what had us going, and that's how our offense is. People think we can go score, and it just showed this evening.

Charlie speaks like an M. C. Escher drawing. He keeps you trying to figure out what the hell he's talking about while the answer is hidden in there somewhere.

He is too cerebral for most of us.

Jacie
9/15/2014, 02:51 PM
UCLA 20 sa*et 17

from Shaggy Bevo:

Originally Posted by Duck of Death

how is that jack kid not their starting tailback? i haven't heard his name all that much on defense, but he runs like adrian peterson.

The reply

They could have Timmy from South Park carry the ball and he'd still pick up 5.

badger
9/18/2014, 03:11 PM
Note: Thanks to keeping it going. So as to not forego last weekend entirely...
UCLA 20, whorn 17
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Vnh9TObbxPo/VBcAg3F8MRI/AAAAAAAABoc/46q70hGeiNM/s1600/2014Shame3-4.png
PS: shaggybevo.com is NFSW

The booze isn't working. I need cocaine

Our Offense is a retard on a very short bus

Seriously, kick me in the balls

I feel like when a chick tells you to stop after you already put it in

I feel like stunned aggy

$#@! the refs $#@! watson $#@! thomas

This game is a better love story than Twilight

Watson you tittyball puss$#@! blockhead $#@!

get greg davis outta there

dasjklljk;asdjkl;fal;djksjkl;al;jkl;dflajk;l;jkl;o qwero[qojhiadl/nxc ljksdjo p'ap'af 'jp;ds'

Basks iis a quicks ahzuzkams sheiks snaking ahdnsnaksne shaksozndnskakqyq a disks

$#@! you Bama melt down. $#@! you Shawn Watson. $#@! you Landry from Friday night lights. $#@! you SoCal fgts

Next week let's work on the coin flip

Goddamn $#@!ing $#@! $#@! whore. $#@! Jim mora's $#@!. $#@!.

Coaches completely $#@!ed this up. So $#@!ing pissed off. How does EVERY FAN AT HOME know what to do (RUN THE CLOCK) but our coaches let them run a total of 20 seconds off. $#@!ing $#@!

Now I know how ousux felt after last year's RRS. We just got derped

Aids on my face. Aids on my ***. Aids on my $#@!

I'd start a $#@! CHARLIE STRONG thread, but you $#@!s would probably just neg me into ban because "bitchassedness" or whatever you $#@!gots like to jerk off about when speaking of the infallible Chalrie Strong
ok i've had enough whorn

KantoSooner
9/18/2014, 03:21 PM
But Whorn meltdowns are sweet tears of joy to me. They nourish me like manna. They lifteth up my spirit like the Lord's own voice. They raise my thoughts from the prosaic to the sublime. Yea! When the Horned Ones weep and rend their garments, when they tear at their hair and cover themselves with sack cloth and ashes and deny their line for ever and ever, world without end, then my heart is made strong, my eyes clear, my arm mighty and just. When Whorn is thrown down, then I am well, and whole and so is the world.

swardboy
9/18/2014, 03:28 PM
Amen Bro. Kanto.

8timechamps
9/18/2014, 03:53 PM
Georgia 35 South Carolina 38

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1912357/8bmk.jpg

Note: South Carolina had a 3 point lead (35-38) late in the game, and it came down to a 4th & inches play. The following is the Georgia message board (secrant.com) fan reaction prior to, and after the conversation by SC:

4th & inches

It's time for a stop

One time!

Who Believes? Go Dawgs Go. Defense is going to stop em this time

I believe!

We got this sh!t...just one f**king stop

One time!

Here we goooo

After the initial 4th down play (a QB keeper), it appeared the Bulldogs may have stopped SC

YESSSSS I FKIN TOLD U

OH MY JESUS

f***k Yeah!!!!

Yessssssssssss

I just shot a huge load

Hell yes!!!!!

Then came the measurement, and SC picked up the 1st down by one chain length (locking up the Gamecocks win)

Well, I already knew there was no god but now yea, confirmed.

God hates UGA

Wow....

I can't... I don't... Why....?

Games over ladies

Wow. EVeryone on this defense should pretty much hate themselves for like, idk, forever

badger
9/18/2014, 03:54 PM
Yes, and that's why I decided to not waste a perfectly wonderful UT loss and go a week without a meltdown. But, it is now time for another public shaming...
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/0rL9sCNUkgE/hqdefault.jpg
Arkansas wins, Tech reportedly fires defensive coordinator

We are getting the BYU speacial

Thank God for beer

This is the softest defense I have ever seen. No fire, no "go get em", no leadership. Instead we have a group of 11 guys lining up on the defensive side of the ball acting like tackling dummies

We are pioneering the frontier of how bad a defense can be

HA HA LETS PUNT GUYS

PUNT!? 10 minutes later we'll get the ball back

We can't stop them, so why not go for it? Wouldn't it be better for them to start at midfield? Wouldn't we get the ball back quicker?

Tell me again why I didn't bet my 401k on Arkansas +3?

That crybaby signal looks so f'ing stupid when we are losing

Can''t take Webb out he is working on his Heisman numbers

Gawd daaaammmmit

Lol cool, go deep in 4th and 3, Where was that all game jack ***

Suck it Arkansas! We have SWAG!

$3 mil and an extension for this abortion.

Ok State game is going to be a train wreck. OMG

If I have to hear CKK say -- "oh, it's on me, it's on me" and still let this garbage persist I am going to lose it

But wait Kliff's high and tight hair cut looks good with those Raybans

This game sucked so bad that the meltdown afterward isn't even good on here
And on that note, badger says...
FREE BAKER MAYFIELD

badger
9/18/2014, 04:22 PM
One more Big 12 loser. I must shame them now before they shame us all during basketball season...
Duke 41, Kansas 3
http://footballscoop.coachingnewsnetw.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/CharlieWeis2.jpg

Futile darkness strikes
Fat Man betrayed by gangster
Basketball Rules safe

Mangino's record actually wasn't all that good guys

LOL just another brilliant decision from Gill...Oh I mean Weis

ISU might be somewhat winnable. Maybe. Everyone else should butt hammer us

I am convinced that Charlie Weis is just Turner Gill in a fat white suit

I can't wait for more Charlie Weis deserves 5 years threads with incredibly compelling evidence

The frightening thing is this team, presumably, practices on a regular basis

Bring in Ken Neomatuhumahumanukunukuapuabitch from Navy

Our cheerleaders are make theirs look like hobbits

(Either we are cursed or god doesn't like us or both? What do you guys think?) We suck. No curses or religion involved

I am curious to how bad a team like ours has to look during the first few weeks of practice.
I picture something like a kids soccer game with some players drawing in the field and others waving to their parents

no really charlie, go f@ck yourself

One thing I have to give Chuck credit for is that there is no shortage of 2nd half quit in his teams

We are definitively winning 0 or 1 conference game

Dumpster Fire saunters into room.
Dumpster Fire sees KU football.
Dumpster Fire, looking embarrassed, slowly backs out of the room

http://media4.picsearch.com/is?41OPCkhu3tvty-k_o1URKVWPelTZcDbXmG6OG6s1tqw&height=194
Answer KU Football.................opens the envelope - (Reads Question) Which is a scum sucking bottom dweller a carp or KU Football?

The fat man just beat Iowa. Sigh

FACK THIS TEAM. FACK WEIS. FACK ZENGER. THROW OUT THE BUMS!!

Meltdown imminent: KU takes on the Central Michigan Chippewas 2:30 p.m. Saturday. Televised by FSN!

badger
9/19/2014, 09:36 AM
Damn you Auburn now KSU will upset a Big 12 team instead :mad:
http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/big-12/kansas-state/t74p82/picture2159946/alternates/FREE_960/091814ksu_th2.JPG
Auburn 20, KSU misses field goals

AAAARRRGHGHHH!!!

How many times do we shoot ourselves in the foot and still have a foot?

speechless on kicking game..unreal

Whoever our back up kicker is he has to be better than this

HOW DO YOU MISS A FIELD GOAL FROM THE FVCKING FIVE YARD LINE??????

What else is new. Just another choke job for kstate sports

It gets old blowing golden opportunities to win huge games

Worst I have felt since the 98 loss in the Big12 Championship Game to aTm. Ugh

Good grief, this isn't even in the same universe as the '98 title game!

Maybe we'll not have to kick any field goals against UTEP

Baylor 2012 felt like a hammer to my Nu&$, but nothing comes even close to 98. I wish that game could be erases from my memory

KantoSooner
9/19/2014, 09:49 AM
Damnit! Snyder crushes my hopes every damn time! He either upsets us or I tune in, get on-board and then they choke.

On a related note: Auburn is going to be treated like a five dollar good-time girl by two or three teams this year. They are not hard to scheme against.

SoonerPride
9/19/2014, 09:52 AM
the schadenfreude is strong with this one

Soonerjeepman
9/19/2014, 01:10 PM
Damnit! Snyder crushes my hopes every damn time! He either upsets us or I tune in, get on-board and then they choke.

On a related note: Auburn is going to be treated like a five dollar good-time girl by two or three teams this year. They are not hard to scheme against.

3 missed FG's = 9 points
1 TD picked off = 7 points
1 fumble led to Auburn FG = -3

SHOULD have been 30/17 but if's and but's are not candy and nuts....not overly impressed by Auburn. Actually more impressed by ksu...but we get them in Norman

SoonerMarkVA
9/19/2014, 01:13 PM
XII is the best top-to-bottom conference this year. Assuming we drop one, and 4 teams from other conferences get in with 1 loss each over us, it's going to be an injustice. Good news is, we aren't dropping one :)

badger
9/22/2014, 09:36 AM
Note: Once again, a friendly and non-profanity laced request to keep non-opposing board remarks OUT of the meltdown thread. We love the Big 12, but doesn't such conference banter warrant its own thread, or to be included in other threads, rather than here? Yes, yes it definitely does.

OU 45, West Virginia 33
PS: wemustignitethiscouch.com is NSFW

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/tulsaworld.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/6/57/65709986-8553-5025-bb01-7896fb94a188/541e33ba36f2a.image.jpg

Oklahomo game thread starting.... now

catch the ball you dip****

Please make their band stop. Cant take it anymore

Jezus we are playing like complete ***

Oklahoma had to use a gadget play to score on WVU. That sounds weird

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU***************

Goddamn it. Second-half in the Alabama game all over again

I've gotta say...there's nothing that pisses me offpre than taking the lead and then HANDING them a f*cking td. F*cking HAND it to them!!!!!!

My eyes bleed every time I see Cliff Kingsbury morph into Charlie Weis

Can somebody tackle? For the love of god, please?????

An 18 yr old has killed us

DOES ANYBODY ON THIS TEAM KNOW HOW TO TACKLE???????

**** TH6R SOONERS
!!!

We have let a 18 yr old kid crush us

10-2. Losses to Bama and those faggots down in Norman

Phuked right in the musket

DAMN IT, WHY THE TIGHT SETS, EVERY SACK HAS CAME OFF THAT BUT 1

You can't spell ********** without OU

Lol OU has dominated my ***

I'm going to tune into the clemson game now instead of watching a buckhorn of kids scared to tackle a freshman

The freshman carries it in the freshman with another touchdown. The freshman is doing it again. The freshman the freshman the freshman the freshman the freshman the freshman the freshman the freshman the freshman the freshman the freshman the freshman the freshman the freshman the freshman

Blah blah blah and i loved it when stoops hit me in the back of the throat

And Phuk The phuking Stoops incest twins

I have a feeling that we're going to get sick of hearing the name "Perine" over the next two years

KantoSooner
9/22/2014, 10:00 AM
Well, they won't be the only people to get tired of Tonka henceforth.

Soonerwake
9/22/2014, 10:41 AM
"I have a feeling that we're going to get sick of hearing the name "Perine" over the next two years"

This one made me chuckle..

Pride1Mom
9/22/2014, 10:45 AM
Indiana beating Missouri, Mississippi State beating LSU (SWEET)!, and Clemson SHOULD HAVE beaten FSU.

badger
9/22/2014, 10:47 AM
Note: Kanto, just throw me a bone and find a random opposing board post next time you post here, please? Pretty please? Anyways, kudos to Kendall Thompson for making a cameo in this Big House victory...

Utah 26, Michigan's fans left early 10
http://cbsdetroit.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/455817566.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

I like the slow tempo

Say goodbye to alot of our commits

If you were a kid would you want to play for this dumpster fire?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sweet weather delay...just call the game

Oh my
God himself can come down and he cant fix this. Speechless, sad, numb thank God they suspend it the game. Please do not resume the game just call it put us out of our misery

This team does not deserve to wear those helmets or those colors. Bo is turning in his grave

So our pain will be prolonged for at least another 30 minutes

This team is weak, slow, lazy - just like our coach

God feels sorry for Michigan football

I'M DONE!!!!!! Brady needs to be gone, this IS F*****G PATHETIC!!!

UCLA has a backup come in against Texas and he wins the game.

Nebraska has a backup come in and beat us last year.

We have Bellomny and Shane Morris come in and throw picks

Brady Hoke is a good coach for Michigan. - Mack Brown

LOL.... is senility the real reason why Mack Brown was fired?

Yeah shut the hell up Mack

Mack Brown is a senile old f***

We can't beat a joke of a team with a bunch of Samoan trash in Utah

My takeaway from this game: even God is tired of watching Michigan suck

God, we are the South Central Louisiana State University Mud Dogs before Bobby Boucher arrived

Tell me again why we waited 3 hours to have the team come out and embarrass themselves some more

(I just read that Michigan has not reached the red zone against a power 5 program this year)So does that make our red zone efficiency 0% or 100%

Jacie
9/22/2014, 12:34 PM
. . . and Clemson SHOULD HAVE beaten FSU.

I am sorry but they don't get any credit for this. Had they played close and lost it because FSU drove on em and won late, yes but to fumble away the win and compound it with the bonehead call in OT negates every positive thing they accomplished.

badger
9/22/2014, 04:39 PM
Mississippi State 34, LSU 29
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ByBYbKyIYAEjIvt.jpg:large

frick frick frick

Holy balls, did they really just let that happen?

this team sucks ***

We suck more **** than the 2008 team did

God we suck

frickin same ****e every drive

frick everything

frick this ****

We are getting dominated by moo state

Les Miles really is too stupid to get out of his own fricking way sometimes

The poster "More Beer Please" is drinking a lot more than beer right now

Our players talking ****e when down 3 tds

This team is garbage

Hot garbage is all I see , fricking embarrassment of an LSU team worst ever

never throw to the white guy. frick

No DEFENSE AND NO frickING OFFENSE!

God dammit we fricking suck

freshchris05
9/23/2014, 11:53 AM
No Mizzoury meltdown? tsk tsk. Hey Badj what's a good MU board?

swardboy
9/23/2014, 01:09 PM
No Mizzoury meltdown? tsk tsk. Hey Badj what's a good MU board?

"good MU board" = oxymoron

freshchris05
9/23/2014, 01:19 PM
"good MU board" = oxymoron

I just wanna know who implodes the best.

badger
9/23/2014, 02:16 PM
Indiana starring Kevin Wilson 31, SEC Misery 27
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/heraldtimesonline.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/e/58/e58f2ffe-42de-11e4-9f4d-0017a43b2370/5420ff150a850.image.jpg?resize=300%2C221

that Swiss Cheese run defense

I thought we were done losing these kind of games

We will be lucky to be 7-5

FIRE EVERYONE

Good lord.

I hope the team isn't like you pussies.

Yinz have turned into a collective vagina full of volcanic sand.

Get over yourselves. There's another game Saturday, and it's big. It's what we love. Gameday, SEC East, the whole shebang.

Win, and you dicktards act like we're the second coming. Lose, and we're suddenly kansas.

The fact of the matter is, as always, we're somewhere in between. It's always been that way during the Pinkel years. We're a program that will rise up every four or five years, but be decent during the in between years.

Don't give up on this team just yet. We aren't going to win the NC, but we still have the talent AND coaching to at least compete for the East.

The world hasn't ended. The sun is still shining. Pick yourselves up, dust off, and get back in the game folks. This ****e isn't over, and I don't expect our boys to lie down for the rest of the season.

If they're willing to get back up and compete, then then rest of you pussies had better be right there with them.

If not, then go frick yourselves. Go be negative someplace else. No one here has time for it. If yinz want the program to get better, then yinz have to get better as well.

Deal with it, or go back to TB with the rest of the retarded fricks

meh

9/23/2014, 02:29 PM
nm

Temujin
9/23/2014, 11:04 PM
I am sorry but they don't get any credit for this. Had they played close and lost it because FSU drove on em and won late, yes but to fumble away the win and compound it with the bonehead call in OT negates every positive thing they accomplished.

I've always lumped Clemson in with the other orange-clad programs that love snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. They didn't disappoint.

soonergirlNeugene
9/23/2014, 11:46 PM
Ever seen a coach have a meltdown after a win?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRHWT1aI8yA

badger
9/26/2014, 04:39 PM
Pokes 45, FREE BAKER MAYFIELD 35
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/tulsaworld.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/0/f2/0f2d0cc0-2c35-5438-8bb0-bc93bb04cf14/5424adb5df8fd.image.jpg

Damn it all

Everyone one of you that called for Mahomes suck

I hope we are just using the aggy defensive strategy. Fake the injury #15

YOU HAVEN'T EVEN EVER SEEN MAHOMES PLAY YOU MORON! SHUT YOUR STUPID KNEE JERKING PUNK PINK RAIDER MOUTH! SO MUCH STUPID LIES DEEP WITHIN YOU

I watched every high school highlight of the kid. Quit your bitching you little girl. Grow a sack man you are seriously an embarrassment if you can't take someone letting out much needed frustration online

Why are we burning TOs on 4 & 23?!?
baj's note: Webb went outta game with injury, bringing in backup mahomes. He threw an INT on his first drive...

What are the ****** odds of that. Holy ****

WHY THE **** DOES THAT FREAK ACCIDENT **** NEVER HAPPEN FOR US?

A lesson in how to shot yourself in the nuts

My wife says, "seriously, this is when you turn it off, right?"

I said gettin rid of Leach like we did set us back 10 years. I stand by it

(What's on the side of our helmets?)A Masked Rider waving a yellow flag

These announcers can suck my knutts

DAMN catch the friking ball!!!!!

WTF. Why punt now. Wave the f'ing white flag

picasso
9/26/2014, 10:22 PM
WV fans still using the word faggot? Impressive.

Soonerjeepman
9/26/2014, 11:25 PM
[QUOTE=badger;4854926]Pokes 45, FREE BAKER MAYFIELD 35
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/tulsaworld.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/0/f2/0f2d0cc0-2c35-5438-8bb0-bc93bb04cf14/5424adb5df8fd.image.jpg

Seriously...dudes with cutoffs on where the pockets hang out..never thought I'd see "cowboys" wear that..LOL gay as all get out

TheHumanAlphabet
9/27/2014, 07:45 PM
Apologies to Badj... That is a Village People album cover if I ever saw one...

salth2o
9/29/2014, 08:06 AM
http://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Tm0yYYzu1so3WGrPEbp2OnndO3U=/725x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/1404140/fingerr_1.0.jpg

badger
9/29/2014, 09:23 AM
Texas sucks so much that Charlie Weis is fired (23-0)
j_lvWz5WiU0
Note: I have decided that instead of using in-game stuff, I will use post-firing stuff instead. Because lulz.

Like he cares. He's probably happy about it. He still gets paid and can now ride his rascal off into retirement on his last golden parachute

he deserved to get fired but figured we'd let the disaster of the conference season carry out

My guess is that he is praying Bowen works out so he can keep a coach on the cheap

Let's hire someone who can at least get this team to a few 6-6 seasons somewhat quickly, it's not like we are asking for another Orange Bowl

We have literally no where to go but up unless you start talking about moving down to D2

LINCOLN ******* REILY COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the national media to blame it being Kansas rather then him being incompetent

#SOMEONEFUELUPTHEPLANETRACKERWEBSITEASAP!

We don't anyone that has been associated with this loser program. If a person has any KU ties, other than water boy, they are automatically disqualified

Question is how long has Gill and front butt set us back

It would be so much easier to stomach if we were cheap and did not pay for coaches. But we do. That makes it so much worse

looks like im getting drunk today! I was going to anyway but now it has meaning

Anyone think this move now rather than later in the season or after the season is over has a little bit to do with beating KSUck to the punch? Rumors have Coach Old Balls retiring after this season, and you really don't want to be hunting for a coach at the same time as little brother. Especially when the level of the program is easier to walk in and win now over in the land of putrid purple

Feels like one of those super painful zits being popped

If any candidate is directly associated with this sh!t show, they are OUT

(Kind of surprised at Bowen as interim)He's the tallest midget we have on staff

Some where Brady Quinn is crying and saying it's not Weis's fault his players suck

When I heard him say that, I had overwhelming urge to punch both him and frontbutt

Hard to believe anyone has made more money for less wins

We are a dumpster fire

We just need to make sure that the next contract isn't like the last two. I vote for 400,000k per win

Kansas football is going to be the death of me

SoonerMarkVA
9/29/2014, 09:40 AM
The best thing about that KU meltdown is I now know what "frontbutt" is. LOL!

Soonerjeepman
9/29/2014, 01:11 PM
The best thing about that KU meltdown is I now know what "frontbutt" is. LOL!

no doubt...that is pretty funny....

oh and the part about ksu being "little brother"...mmm that usually means you've dominated the series, in THAT SPORT. I really don't GAS as to look up if they have, but I know the last 20 years ksu football had done pretty well against ku.

badger
9/29/2014, 01:26 PM
New feature since we're up to page 5 of this thread... baj's nominee for meltdown post of the game in bold!
Texas A&M 35, Arky 28 (OT)
http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/YL_NfVxbabnn2CM-H0UVNPEilo4=/725x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/1404096/omgj_1.0.jpg

Im having Chest Pain and Left Arm Numbness!!!

Seriously... we have played our asses off but done EVERYTHING possible to lose this game

I'm dying here

I've lost all feeling in my extremities

Are you effingkidding

Not even close dammittttttt

Jesus WHY

Is this not the most Arkansas Razorbackiest game you've ever seen?

For the love of god

We are cursed. There is simply no denying. Does anyone have a goat to sacrifice?

Is there a basketball game on for you. Your football support sux

Convulsing... projectile vomit

Arkansas was a real live SEC football team for 56 minutes

This game is sobering me up.

Time to refill

We have out "Aggied" the Aggies.....snatched defeat from the jaws of victory

Back to being the laughing stock of the sec all within 1 quarter

F it and f this

I AM SO FREAKING PISSED OFF DISGUSTED!

What can you say. Arkansas being Arkansas

I'll feel better in a week but this effen sux azz

time to go and kick the dog

we suck when it counts

Why am I unable to smite the debbies who have gone full ritard

I am drinking strong liquor you sorry sob, and it still is a loss. Bad coaching

WHAT DO YOU WANT/EXPECT FROM THIS SEASON??? A national championship!??! Some of yall have WAAAAAAAAAAAY unrealistic expectations or are just dumb as hell and have miserable lives

not much to say or do except drink, kick the dog and then have sex, with the wife not the dog

Piware
9/29/2014, 02:26 PM
I loathe KSU fans but for Jayhawks to refer to them as "little brother" cracks me up.

soonergirlNeugene
9/29/2014, 02:37 PM
Any chance of getting a Michigan Meltdown? No way Hoke survives the season after last weekend. Playing his obviously concussed QB has to be the last straw for their administration.

badger
9/29/2014, 02:59 PM
Minnesota 30, Michigan 14
http://jrc-oakland.smugmug.com/Other/OP-Minnesota-tops-Michigan/i-FCKp6Z2/0/L/Minnesota%20Michigan%20Fo_Elli%20%282%29-L.jpg

He's fat. He lives in a facility with the best workout equipment in the nation, with personal trainers at easy access and surrounded by athletes in peak physical condition.

There is no excuse for being fat other than a lack of control

As I was dancing with my sweetheart a ball game I happened to see. When I told her it Michigan she said goodbye to me. She made a date with my little brother and now I'm so sad. I do not know what to say so I will shut up. No pass rush, no blocking, no nothing

The people who make the Clapper should use Hoke to be their spokesperson

Seriously, I am so sick of this garbage the only thing I can do is root for them to totally fall apart, and they are

I seriously hope the crowd boos the **** out of them. Maybe it will wake them up from the trance Hoke has them under

This team is so easily injured its comical. We are a bunch of pussies

I will boo the players. Bunch of gutless pussies

paper bags over the head please!

This team is a bunch of f*cking losers

We're the joke of college football. Lower fhan a mid tier MAC program

Done with this śhit. I'm going to watch my UTSA roadrunners play

Not only do I have to watch this SH!t. I have to listen to my kids asking why we like Michigan instead of Michigan State. What a nightmare

We are the new Northwestern of the Big Ten

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're Ball State brah

Here we go. GO BLUE

Ooops. nevermind

I can't wait till we play little brother

We're little sister

Beer is good, beer is my friend, beer is the only way I will make it through this season

Lets just give them the jug already

This is like watching a slow death. Offenses are setting records all over the country and we can't even gain a gain on basic running plays

I can I get the kool-aid the announcers are drinking, along with the liquor, and all the drugs

It's time to put the 3rd and 4th stringers in. Burn every redshirt. Just totally burn this program to the ground. Let's do this thing right

**** YOU BRADY HOKE FOR LEAVING AN CLEARLY INJURED KID IN THE ******* GAME. GO STRAIGHT TO ******* HELL

Salt City Sooner
9/29/2014, 04:46 PM
no doubt...that is pretty funny....

oh and the part about ksu being "little brother"...mmm that usually means you've dominated the series, in THAT SPORT. I really don't GAS as to look up if they have, but I know the last 20 years ksu football had done pretty well against ku.

Snyder's 18-4 vs. KU, & that includes losing 3 of his first 4 against them. Despite that, KU still holds a 24 game series lead, which does nothing but speak to the depths of the trainwreck/dumpsterfire/insertanydisasteryouwanthere he took over.

CatfishSooner
9/29/2014, 10:21 PM
HAHA LITTLE BROTHER

badger
10/3/2014, 11:59 AM
Arizona 31, Oregon 24
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPcobBxRE3FB45j8e0cTy8oq-9fVE18rbSdVh1JMmlONvRY4cXqw
Did I mention this is potentially NSFW content below? Warning you now. Continue after coach moron in pink if you dare...
http://dailyemerald.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/141002.RJK_.EMG_.FBS_.ArizonaOregon.0567.jpg

people are bitc$$ing about the game already. I'm not happy with the start but its the same thing every game. whenever there is adversity, all the cry babies show up, waaaaahhhhh. wait till the end of the game before you open your mouth or type. as i type this, allen takes it to the house!!!!! So shut up

Gee imagine that a message board where people complain about how their team looks against an vastly inferior opponent

Is it baseball season yet?

Every one of you that has mf'ed these kids who are playing their hearts out should be booted from the site. Your are totally pathetic, and are not real fans. It's okay to be upset with a loss, but every one of these kids is 10 times the football player any of you ever were. They make mistakes, sometimes really dumb ones. Take a look in the mirroe

I blame Obama. And ISIS. Damn Ebola

I think we should have painted Arizona's locker room pink

I cant ****ing believe we're gonna lose to a basketball school 2 years in a row

(Fun question who is our best starting linebacker Malone, Hardrick, Coleman, Washington or Death) I choose death

WHAT IS WITH THE RUNS!!!

Oregon fans booing again

This has been so bad my happy go lucky *** is agreeing with you!

We gave the keys to a Ferrari to a couple of idiots who just got their license. Way to ruin everything Chip built with 2 of the most gutless hires you will ever see

Awesome...2 years in a row this crap *** team finds a way to cost 10+ million to the PAC by knocking a relevant team out of a big bowl. Good luck zona on the Kmart bowl!!

PAC 12 refs. Slow clap. Christ

Fight!!!!! Damn it......FIGHT!!!!

Hey Frostie the snowman, you see that? That's what happens when you don't run the ball up the middle three straight times from the goal line

**** me

**** SAKE

What in the actual flying ****. The entire team and officiating crew should be executed

Get the **** off the field

This entire team and coaching staff is nothing but a bunch of headless chickens running around like a soccer team full of five-year-olds

Chip Kelly please come back soon we dearly miss you

Hahahahahahahaha. **** Don Pellum. **** this defense

slow slide to mediocrity, here we come

t least I'll be able to tell my grandchildren Oregon once was a DAT block away from winning the National Championship

There is not a single player on this team, Mariota included, that can make a single goddamn ****ing play when we need it. Bunch of pathetic losers. And the coaches too

All you belly aching, entitled, cheeba smoking, wannabe hippies are actually complaining about the officiating. Why am I not surprised?

badger
10/3/2014, 01:46 PM
Central Florida 17, Houston 12
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/456545172-houston-cougars-fan-waits-in-the-stands-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7Qb6Qrxi9NCTsIkbeO8oBYDv%2BOA LcZQM2462hss9vKdB9ricIjS82yLHypsnEuXMvGg%3D%3D

Stop embarrassing the university!!!

Is it too much to ask to throw catchable passes?

all I'm seeing are two very mediocre (and that's being generous) teams trying to play the game of football

Our poor defense. God help them

Good grief! Why not just punt on 1st down

fire bush and levine over the headset so this program can move on...uuuuuugh!!!!!!!

The wheels haven't come off yet, but the lug nuts are all loose

Is time for the official UH football song yet?

Welp. That's a new way to lose

Alright, time to start firing people

Somebody still has to be fired!

Sure wish I didn't have to be at work before sunup tomorrow, I could go for a double and then another double

Get ready for 10,000 fans...barely enough to pay Aramark and Levine's hyper-inflated salary

badger
10/6/2014, 09:24 AM
Let the healing begin...lots of material from the weekend, so I'll just start with our fellow Big 12 losers...
WVU 33, KU has no coach 14
http://worldonline.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/photos/2014/10/04/ku_fbc_wvu_10_t600x401.JPG?7888ca57f70630527295461 09d073d48e5570165

If the commercials are any indication, this game sucks

9minutes till the beta prostate deal expires? Where the fks my cell!?

You know what pisses me off? When a punter kicks the ball out of bounds and an assistant coach comes out clapping telling him it's alrught. **** that ****! Get on his ***. He has one job

My eyes are bleeding. Our offense. Ugh

We are being trolled fans. WVU is going to cover the spread using nothing but field goals just for ****s and giggles

Our limp dick offense is pathetic

How the hell can you be so freaking bad at football

We are epically bad at football

At least the D is the corn in this turd

We won the review! We won the review!

I really don't know why I keep watching this garbage

KU is a division 2 powerhouse

Can we just start punting on first down?

Delaware would kick us up and down the field and laugh about it

We are just so bad. So bad. We just need to shovel the dung out of the program and start over from scratch

The O sucks more than Missouri prostitutes

Oh where, oh where has our football team gone? Oh where, oh where could it be?

West Virginia achieved in one half what it took Texas a whole game to do. Texas really sucks

KU needs some big mongloid Kansas farm boy lineman

Baylor and OU would be playing the 4th string and ramming it down our throats

I thought we agreed to make future game threads "girls girls girls" threads

The sports gods must have something special planned for us this year. A final four? I would even take another women's track natty. Anything to ease the suffering

A touchdown! I forgot what that looked like

Can we talk band uniform smack?

Hey! we scored twice today, that's like winning the game right?

Mac94
10/6/2014, 10:12 AM
Gonna be working overtime this week with my Aggies going down, Bama going down, UCLA going down, Texas and Michigan (again)

BoulderSooner79
10/6/2014, 10:21 AM
Hope that we at least excelled at our meltdown on someone else's board.

10/6/2014, 11:41 AM
Hope that we at least excelled at our meltdown on someone else's board.Hear hear!

Bourbon St Sooner
10/6/2014, 12:24 PM
We're gonna get nowhere close to the greatness of the Kansas meltdowns.

badger
10/6/2014, 12:25 PM
Warning: shaggy is nsfw. seriously, there is so much wrong with what's below the photo that you should stop here
Baylor 28, Texas still sucks 7
http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/32/42/11/6955603/3/premium_landscape.jpg

This is a $#@!ing abortion of an offense

Watching our offense is giving my eyes AIDS

I hope the ref that called taunting gets Ebola

Why am I getting flashbacks to a certain game against the dirt burglars where we manged zero points with VY and Ced in the backfield?

(Why the $#@! does our band play loud $#@! when our team is in the huddle? Right after the harris bs our band is ringing the offense ears and what do you know, false start) Gay people don't know football

F*** me in the goat ***

We are so stupid

Jesus titty $#@!ing christmas

$#@! this gay earth

Put both those scores against the Special (Education) Teams

$#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@! $#@!
$#@!

How can a black QB be that slow?

If we get shut out, I'm going for a boat ride with a scary Sicilian guy

$#@!kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Swoopes goin full retard.
Who knew he had more retard to go

This offense seriously has $#@!ing ebola

Put in Ebola patient at QB

3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out
3 and out

$#@!ty OL is $#@!ty. $#@!ty QB is $#@!ty. Wasted effort by the defense, holding Baylor to 7 offensive points, yet the offense can't do jack $#@!. Swoopes is a lumbering oaf who can't progress through his reads or deliver the ball beyond 5+ yards with any accuracy what so ever

Good time for me to open another drink and yell at my wife to bring me something to eat. $#@! this game!

I'm going to start knitting a quilt because our team has AIDS

$#@! you you $#@!ing ***** bitch Mack Brown, this is your $#@!ing fault and I hope you die in a fire

We are Baylor's Kansas

i am excited for the future, or we are doomed, either way i drink

Assraped by BYU with no lube at home now we're looking at the possibility of a $#@!ing shutout by Baylor

$#@! you mack: you fat $#@! for this dumpster fire of a roster. We've lost 4 out of 5 to Baylor while you've made $30,000,000 during that time

A TD against OU? That's dangerous thinking

stupid $#@!ing $#@!ers god damn it!!!!!!! our special teams is super $#@!ing retard

good quarterbacks grow on trees in this state and we haven't even lucked into one in a $#@!ing decade. $#@! you mack

Its super sad how excited I got at "not being shutout" smdh

10/6/2014, 12:47 PM
Maybe the all-time great meltdown post. Short and incredible:

"$#@! this gay earth"

BoulderSooner79
10/6/2014, 01:05 PM
Maybe the all-time great meltdown post. Short and incredible:

"$#@! this gay earth"

NTTAWWT

10/6/2014, 01:13 PM
NTTAWWTof course!

badger
10/6/2014, 01:53 PM
I dunno how much I'll be able to do, but I'll fit em in when I can... next up, good ol' cyclone fanatic...
Poke 37, ISU 20
qupsrM3dBh8#t=27

Hilarious everyone dogging the refs. What about us forgetting to field a kickoff? Or giving up a 97 yd kick return for TD? Or giving up 50 yd TD bomb? Or getting two ISU turnovers overruled by calls and eventually turning into a TD?

Nah. We r just getting screwed. None if it has to do with our constant lack of discipline

There was a rumor before the Iowa Game that Rhoads had lost his team...here's a confirmed rumor...he's losing his fans. This one included. We are pathetic

I'm trying to remember how I kept my sanity when we sucked at football and basketball

For whatever reason, we just don't play this thing called FBS football. We are living in a parallel universe where it just doesn't seem to matter whether we can score a TD or not. The rest of college football seems to have figured out quite a while ago that the rules allow you to play offense

Yyyeeeeaaahhhh, we're gonna make Schadenfreude this week
Note: This is not that, nor is it roll bama roll. This is like the Kansas football of college meltdowns... and ISU makes it every week. Nyah nyah you guys suck nyah nyah

I want no part of KState unless Snyder dies, again

What would be funnier? If we upset Oklahoma or if our only win on the year was Iowa? I'd personally love to rub that in the hoks faces - we may suck but at least we are better than you

It's just amazing how predictable we are. Predictably bad

Can someone find Paul Rhoads' balls?

I feel worse about this than the Baylor game. Is it the vodka?

Same old ****. Even when ISU is showing a pulse in the game like they did in the 1st half, its still the most excruciating **** to sit through anyways. With donations and tickets I got about $1,000 wrapped up in this season, and I'm really not sure I even want to go to the ******* Toledo game next week. I can save myself 6 hours of driving and not sit through this **** show

We suck, horribly.

Beating Toledo isn't going to change that. Losing to Toledo isn't going to change that.

Beat Toledo!!!!!!

Who cares at this point?

We look great against OSU's 3rd string

LOL please just catch the ******* ball

THE SALT. IT BURNS

Those hands tho, hit him right in those concrete hands

(Bibbs is a pro, what a stud. And a totally wasted talent)I feel just horrible for him, should have went to OU

"Life isn't fair. Life isn't fair".
AD needs to change his Maxi and realize the world isn't fair. Teaching the players that life should be fair with unicorns and rainbows and everything will be just super fine
Speaking of, a cameo by the ISU athletic director...
KCvf2HqVKj8

badger
10/10/2014, 10:56 AM
UCF 31, BYU 24
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/b35e2d2e70fb88a47a1701d3e103d1b150f97a72/c=0-27-622-378&r=x1803&c=3200x1800/local/-/media/Brevard/Brevard/2014/10/09/635484672279405808-Screen-Shot-2014-10-09-at-4.00.15-PM.png

About to know what it's like to be a Raiders fan

And now we see why Rob D is a DB. The dude has stone hands

Hill gave us a 4 game head start. I'm hoping we can win 2 more. Savanah st and... ? Ummmm

Y recruit these kids if walk on's and slow white boys are going to get all the time on the field

I'm about to put myself in a headlock watching this garbage.
I seriously hope byu can make me feel stupid. But im watching this game with no hope we can win. It's damn depressing

Y freaking y Mathews my hell there has got to be a better option

Mark May I just want to punch you right in the face..get that stupid I know everything look off your face

Did Mark May say something? Whew, I dodged a bullet and wasn't listening

I'm drowning my sorrow in a tall Coke Zero and a large bag 'o Frito's. We do have a chance - a slim chance. I'm lighting 372 candles (all I got in my disaster supply kit) and boiling a black cat for good luck. Here's to improbable comebacks

Our Special Teams are disgraceful. They suck out loud

I have no hair left and every remote is broken

Time to burn the house down, BOD. Burn it down

I'm gonna go throw up. Good night

Screw this bull **** independent crap having to use bias refs is horrible that was the worse no call pass interference I've ever seen hands down the worse

I have never seen a worse prepared offense in my life, and again, I am a lifelong Jets fan. At least when the Jets lay an egg, it is to a team that is better than them

Ah well, even if they never win another game, they'll always have this:
8UeQZUJ_PKA

BoulderSooner79
10/10/2014, 11:07 AM
No references to drinking in a BYU meltdown (outside a mention of a coke zero).

badger
10/13/2014, 01:02 PM
Note: NSFW probably. I will try to do a few more later, but at least you'll get the important one this week
OU 31, texas 26
We join shaggy as texas tries to line up for 2...
http://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2346080/texassadness.0.gif

$#@! ou

$#@! our special teams for making us play from behind the whole game

What the $#@!ing $#@!

How the $#@! do you burn another $#@!ing TO? $#@!!!!!

that was a chinese fire drill trying to get the 2 pt play in

I have one core value for our coaching staff: get your heads out of your asses

Our coaches are morons

$#@!ity $#@!ity $#@! $#@! $#@!, so $#@!ing close

Here we go boys. Grab your nuts

0/9 send these bag of Ebola $#@!s packing

Eat $#@! stoops

We cannot beat OU and the refs. When you are playing against both

Annexation of Puerto Rico, it's our only hope

Good thing every timeout was used wisely

We outgain them by 225 yards, and we lose. That's a stat line that you didn't expect to see. $#@!ing turnover. $#@!ing special teams. $#@! OU

Oh of course. Call holding on us. $#@!ing piece of $#@! refs

if adrian colbert had gotten ebola, we would have won this game

$#@!ing meth addled land thieves

Time to go throw up again

Bob stoops still sucks a bag of $#@!s

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/orangebones/puppiesnJesusSM.jpg

Regardless, it's 2:30 and those inbred meth head sooners $#@!ing suck

ouStillsucks. POS team with a POS coach in a POS state

Mack talking about the OU game makes me want to kick babies. He's the last person who needs to talk about this $#@!

STFU Mack you $#@!ing loser pos

$#@! OU. We are god awful this year and nearly beat you. Lolz

OU can go $#@! themselves. I look forward to Strong and company putting $#@!bags stoops out of a job in 4 or 5 years

We $#@!ed ourselves, but the goddamn holding bull$#@! is a bunch of $#@!ing $#@!stain $#@!ing $#@! sucking $#@! gargling bull$#@!. reminds me of 2008. $#@! this sht

dominated those toothless $#@!s but still can't stop tripping over our own $#@!s.

10 offensive penalties and a kick catch interference
$#@!ing short kickoff by $#@!head who supposed to have best leg on planet
Pick six
2 wasted timeouts
ANOTHER $#@!ING $#@!ED UP SNAP ON GOALLINE

What am I missing?

I $#@!ing hate OU

Mack is such a crazy old vagina

I'm foaming at the mouth with rage. $#@! everything

Hey, we might be the best 2-4 team in the country

In other news holly Rowe is a $#@!ing whale

what pisses me off most is we should have won. we $#@!ing dominated in the stats, except for the one that matters...score. the $#@!ing ST TD....the $#@!ing no-call on the hold....$#@!ing mistake after mistake on offense....stupid as $#@! playcalls... we lost the $#@!ing game

$#@!*******************enemagoatfelch****shi****sh itbobsagat!!

BoulderSooner79
10/13/2014, 01:21 PM
Hey, we might be the best 2-4 team in the country

Thank-you, thank-you Badger. You're the best. The goal is not so much to win the game as to make the opposing fans suffer (especially horns).

deweydw
10/13/2014, 01:55 PM
I'm gonna go throw up. Good night

Time to go throw up again

Is this they same guy?

badger
10/13/2014, 02:56 PM
Due to Kansas' ongoing Big 12 bball champ streak, no you sunflower bastards do NOT get any breaks from football meltdown week if you lose
Poke 27, Koachless Kansas 20
http://pistols.onroillc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/USATSI_8136113_154512258_lowres.jpg

KU and Michael Cummings all over OSU's Face GAME THREAD

Blue jerseys, grey pants., blue helmet with a red stripe. At least we'll look a little more like the Mangino teams

**** these ****ty refs

I will give Weis credit for getting the Jayhawk back on the helmet and making it large

WHAT THE HELL ARE WE DOING RIGHT NOW? We keep moving that yellow line on the TV. WE ARE NOT supposed to do that

A PASS DOWNFIELD.......

MICHAEL CUMMINGS ALL OVER YOUR EFFING FACE!!!

(hell yeah we are winning)Somebody pinch me because I think Im dreaming

(Extend Bowens contract now!!!)Now fire him lol

Our Special Teams are Special Needs today

Mike Gundy is a ********* with a ********* hair cut

We aren't bad....we're stupid

Our kickers suck ***

Just got off the golf course. I was expecting a 49-0 score

I should have mowed the yard

Raise your hand if you actually thought we would make that field goal.

....all hands raised have not been following KU football

Screw the moral victory, let's go win this thing!

Un-phucking-believable!

This is so much fun!! Reminds me of the Mangino years
Note: Tyreek runs it back. So much for being tied 20-20 late in 4th...

SON OF A BITCH

Fire the special teams coach

That was about as deflating as it gets

God dammit

Why do we always shoot ourselves in the head after doing something good

So typically KU football

KU football is one giant kick in the nuts

**** you, Mike Gundy. Eat a big fat sweaty dick

I can't stand that greasy POS

We looked a lot better than we had been playing under Frontbutt

I never blame the refs for a loss.

UNTIL TODAY!

EatLeadCommie
10/13/2014, 02:59 PM
Honestly, the meltdown on this board was better than the one on the UT boards.

badger
10/13/2014, 03:21 PM
WVU 37, FREE BAKER MAYFIELD 34
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/dailytoreador.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/8/58/85807772-5269-11e4-8fdd-001a4bcf6878/543b122c11e47.image.jpg

Go check and see how many wins Gundy and Briles brought in their first couple of seasons and get back with me. If you're gonna watch Kliff build this team back you're gonna need some testicles. This isn't going to be easy. If your looking for instant gratification like your momma gives you on Saturday when she's doing your laundry and baking you pie, then you've come to the wrong place. This team has been shat on by poor leadership for half a decade. Did you expect Kliff to just walk in, ***** foot around, and magically we will win the conference? If you did, congratulations, you're a moron. Our victories need to made out in the high schools and in the living rooms and dining rooms of big time recruits. That's where we gain our momentum. That's where the future of Texas Tech resides. Bunch of pansy wasted nancy boys wetting your drawers cause Tech lost a close one in Stillwater. Your fat girlfriends have such a tight grasp on your cajones that you have no grit. You have no vision. You ladies make me sick.

Damnnnnnn

My god we never get a fuxking call

Webb sucks balls

Can we get a qb that is accurate????

Oh well always 2017 can be our year

Come to WVU where you can be a towel boy

CRAP....our team sucks

**** this **** we ******* suck

I hate texas tech football

Fck you josh lambert! Talking SHT to our fans. Fcking garland pos...hack

This is on the offense. They suck dick. And Kingsbury play calling ****** blows

We lost the game they didnt win ****

Why don't you eat **** and die

We need to buy ourselves a dak Prescott. **** honor im tired of being a effing loser school. I'm sure miss st and ole miss are all legit hahah

Kansas next week. Then well all profess how amazing we are and the tide has turned
Note: Spot here now reserved for loser of Tech-KU game

KantoSooner
10/13/2014, 04:03 PM
"Can you get a qb who is accurate?" (paraphrase)

I dunno, ask your dbag coach. The guy he ran off last season pitched a perfect game playing for OU this spring. But I guess he refused to properly apply saliva to Kliffie.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
10/28/2014, 10:50 PM
Tap, tap, tap...

badger
10/29/2014, 08:38 AM
Tap, tap, tap...

:mad: i'll see what i can find from last weekend later today...

badger
10/29/2014, 09:38 AM
WVU 34, Poke 10
http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/42919444/457860430.0_standard_730.0.jpg

Why has Boone not yelled at our garbage AD?

We are not good, but texas is bad too

Line up in victory formation guys

Well look at the bright side even if we don't score again we're still averaging over 30 points per game

(We are within striking distance of a good WVU team)Exactly how are we going to "strike"? We can't score

WV has ONLY 409 yards and average over 550. Yay team!

Let's get drunk and hang out at whataburger

I haven't seen a worse QB in a OSU uniform since Donovon Woods

The crowd is leaving the stadium

Happy Homecoming Boone. Hope you enjoyed being grand Marshall. Was probably on the plane back to Texas at halftime

LOL at the fan giving the "we're number 1" sign as he heads for the exit

Why burn a redshirt on qb to watch us lose out anyways

Everyone meet at Whataburger @ 2 am

Unless we have NFL qb and WR then we are screwed

Is it too much to ask for even mediocrity at this point?

Can we please just have a running clock for the rest of the quarter

Over a year of sobriety is being severely threatened right now
In case you missed the OSU/Whataburger fun, read here (http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/osusportsextra/after-falling-asleep-at-whataburger-two-osu-players-arrested-on/article_0998e671-a612-5da7-89ed-69b34473f344.html).

badger
10/29/2014, 10:20 AM
KSU 23, Texas shut out for the first time since 12-0 RRS in 2004
Warning: Shaggy is always NSFW, even reposted here. Continue after the KSU pic at your own risk.
http://www.rantsports.com/ncaa-football/files/2014/10/KState.jpg

How does Swoopes not notice his running backs/oline suck and that he gets more yards when he keeps it

haha make it stop

God damnit Gray you $#@!ing *****

What a bunch of loser pricks

The refs are a complete abortion. $#@! them

Fire these officials $#@!

total $#@! spot. They want a BCS birth

Refs have $$$ on KSU

I mean jesus $#@!ing christ, we can see that from the damn TV, yet the refs call it down about 2 yards short? give me a break

Oh my $#@!ing God

Bull. $#@!ing. $#@!. Bull$#@!

Not indisputable my ***

Never should have ran that gay *** play

Who cares about the call. This team sucks

I'm going to break everything I $#@!ing own

we got $#@!ed and didn't even get kissed

http://i.imgur.com/aiEJH.gif

If the greasy pork roast I'm eating right now doesn't make me sick, a shutout most definitely will

Aids infested Ebola

Our offense couldn't score against the KSU cheerleaders

We are the flagship in the most talent rich state. Kansas state is full of walk on and Jucos and kids that learned football last week and they own our asses yr in and yr out. Is this real life?

We still have too many pussies on the team

These bastards suck a $#@!ing fat $#@!. They should have hired gotdamned Patterson like I've been saying for 10 $#@!ing years

What a $#@!ing day....I need alcohol!

Kansas State owns many people's asses

Well I'm gonna go jerk off with sand paper and mayonnaise

Don't forget the fire ants and glass shards

i'm going to drink some unsweet tea mixed with clorox after watching this offensive output

most over rated running backs ever and a mildly retarded tight end playing QB. What could go wrong?

$#@!ing Snyder comes after the punt. $#@! that saggy-balled old $#@!

$#@! bill Snyder. $#@! penalties. $#@! foreman running hard to get benched again. $#@! no power qb runs

Stephen F Austin put up 16 points on KState

UTEP put up 28 points on them

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w411/zombiecow2/SxImg_65_zps574c2b8d.jpg

This is the Titanic and we are the deck chairs

kbsooner21
10/29/2014, 11:22 AM
Shaggy is a bunch of whiny little biznitches who want to blame the refs and everything else on Texass losing besides the fact they suck! Love when those clowns lose

KantoSooner
10/29/2014, 12:26 PM
The tears of UT
fans are like honey to me
entertaining food.

SanDiegoSoonerGal
10/29/2014, 08:25 PM
Thank you, Badger. Thank you very much.

badger
11/3/2014, 02:42 PM
Sooners 59, ISU 14
http://www.kcci.com/image/view/-/29487620/medRes/2/-/v09dp4z/-/img-OU-runs-wild-over-ISU.jpg
I don't think I can cover all of this treasure trove. Everything from a 10-page thread called "Cyclone fans are fat" (http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194901&) to 12 pages of "I'm tired of all you schmucks." (http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194893) Eff it, here's some cyclone depression...

Knight feeling bad and tackling himself

the defense is epicly bad today, even for ISU

Time to put our first string guys in

If you're still in Jack Trice right now, you're not being a true Cyclone. You're showing that you support this level of ****** play

We are improving. At this point in the first half, we were down 14-0. In the second half we're only down 10-0. #soproud

"We are gonna hit them coming off the bus."

Problem is, OU arrived by plane

I honestly don't give a **** that we just had a 70 yard touchdown pass

C'mon guys! that last drive had the commentators comparing us to Baylor.....BAYLOR, PEOPLE!!!!

**** ME!!! What in the mother ****. ****!!!

Leave. Everyone leave

There are just 3 periods in football right?

If I see another ******* inside draw out of the shotgun, I'm going to explode

I haven't really been watching the game but I saw the score.
Has Barry Switzer pulled Jamelle Holieway out the game yet?

My son (age 6 ) just asked me, "Are the Landscapers still winning?"

(I think he heard me say "dirt buglers" last night and it morphed into the above)

Anyway we can play football in the Mac and still get B12 money???

Is the MAC a lower conference than what NDSU is in?

******* inside hand off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****!!!!!!!!!! Stop it!

ISU needs OU to throw the ball more. This running the score up by running the football is bush league

YOUR SALT, IT BURNS MY WOUNDS

This 4th string rb lookslike barry sanders

Just think... If Mixon hadn't punched that girl, he'd probably have 100 yards too

Eat poops Bob Stoops
It's like you can read the alcohol dripping from that board. A+ Iowa State Internet. Good job, good effort :D

badger
11/3/2014, 04:24 PM
KSU 48, world's most powerful offensive orange 14
https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/grab-2014-11-01-09h29m57s77.jpg?w=1000&h=562

Lol at our offense

Texas is wooping Tech...it's not close...kind of like our game

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We suck so damn bad

Snyder's giving Gundy a pearl necklace. And then wiping it off with his dirty Depends

Keep running....only down 31. Fn wuss coaching

Daxx looking looking...for a place to sit down...finds it

We just had our first 100 yard rusher of the 2014 season. Tyreek Hill.

Yah. Go Cowboys. We rule

http://www.orangepower.com/attachments/sucks-jpg.34251/

and now Snyder's running up the score with the 2nd team qb......nice

Snyder fisting us. Dry. The question is, will our guys have enough pride to get pissed off and do something about it. Or, will they just take it

Fire yursuck or fire gundy. I don't care either way yursuck will be gone

Not even watching that game on Dec. 6th!!

Time Warp to 1998

(anyone care to give me the bullet points?)-KSU is good
-we suck

OU can pick the score in Bedlam

(51 to 6 ou)At half?

I don't know what Boone is thinking but for some reason I was still in the stadium at the end of the third quarter to witness his jet taking off...followed by a second jet a few minutes later

I just can't believe my parents drove all the way up there for this crap

Death Penalty SMU could boat race this OSU team

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAN '

I've had toooooooo much to drink. That alcohol feels good in my belly. OSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSU

Rogue
11/8/2014, 04:19 PM
Well, at least this made me smile today.

A miami team, with miami kids, and we look slow, soft, and vaginal

badger
11/10/2014, 04:36 PM
Let the healing begin... by ripping everyone else's band aid's off and pouring rubbing alcohol and salt on the wounds. Just disinfecting, I swear!
Whorn 33, Mountie 16
http://gamedayrcom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/dana-holgorsen.jpg

That was a great shot of Dana grabbing his junk

Seems like some of you enjoy the team sucking. It's like you enjoy those of us that lose our crap and you get to show you are better then that

My god now are suck is spreading to lambert

We suck in every phase of the game today

His stupid *** has to go. How does it fool Dana? That everytime you see Strong he's got you bent over. Go the Phuk away. He's good for one win a year to make think they're good then bam. He's needing miracles to beat shPitt teams and getting blown out by Ok teams

how many no calls are we going to get in this conference

yay, we broke double digits

Why in the **** are we huddling!!!!!!!!! No urgency. Zero. You need a **** huddle and 20 seconds to call a dive?!??!?!?!!??

Clint has the escapability of my grandma and she is dead

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B19Ma0QCcAAU1TM.jpg:large

Seven years of Phuk stinks running and ruining the program

Refs? They aren't the problem. We are the problem. We suck

Jesus, I had a get together today and had to endure 3 loud women the whole ****ing game who know nothing about the sport and who wouldn't STFU with all the bitching and complaining about the game and now I stupidly open this thread. I hate everyone
Feel better yet? Or do I need to visit Cyclone Fanatic?

deweydw
11/10/2014, 05:16 PM
I felt much better after seeing Holgerson getting a grip. :highly_amused: Bring on the Cyclone, can't believe they lost to Kansas.

badger
11/11/2014, 05:07 PM
Kansas wins! Kansas wins! Kansas wins!
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/47pfww/picture3672397/alternates/FREE_960/APTOPIX%20Iowa%20St%20Kansa_Long.jpg
^^^actual postgame photo^^^

You guys all suck. We are down are leading tackler. our best receiver, and a starting QB. Im not losing faith in CR after that ****. Its been a tough year but this game isnt over. Go State!

Oh shut up

Denial is a river that starts in Egypt and runs right through your brain

I'm hearing rumors that the custodians wanted to clean the locker room and were able to run in past the ISU d with mops and water to get the job done. We are now losing the lockerroom game as well

My god. We are losing to Kansas. Mother ******* Kansas. I don't care who we are without. Kansas should not be beating us 24-7. I swear to god some people here could watch JTS get blown up by a missile and still and still find some reason why things aren't as bad as they seem

We can still go to a bowl. I am putting some vodka into my basketball kool aide. It could happen!

Okay... so we can't let the D play. No more kicks or punts!

Embarrassing team is embarrassing

This game is such a pillow fight

ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS? ARE YOU ******* SERIOUS?

Oh wow, we suck

Get the GD midgets off the field

Oh no we suck again

I'm sick of Iowa State football

FSN knows us Cyclone fans have to drink heavily to get thru this. 4 out of every 5 commercials are infomercials? Genius. #drunkpurchases

May as well purchase a tarp to cover the new seats!

Well boys welcome to the gutter's gutter

at least ND is getting their dick stomped as well

Why must we suck so bad!?

Welcome to rock bottom. I'm shocked we beat toledo

Welp, we had a good run of not being the toilet bowl of the conference

People are getting on their high horses about being "fans". Give me something to be a ******* fan of

I'm not rooting against the team. But I am laughing at them

It's over quit calling time outs!

My Dish cable didn't have HD broadcast which made this game double-painful to watch

This was such a big win for them, they gave the coach the gatorade shower. We should feel honored

Neat, being on the other side of a field rushing

Didn't realize we were "Break the field goal post" worthy

Announcers providing commentary on the goal posts coming down

Proof they're not making this up:
Phck6yF_D84

badger
11/12/2014, 02:10 PM
Final one of the week...
Purple 41, purple 20
http://110nationsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/TCU-head-coach-Gary-Patterson-and-Kansas-State-head-coach-Bill-Snyder-e1415109617672.jpg

I hate our wildcat. ..it's so predictable

Without Klein to bulldoze his way for yardage these guys look like clowns

Why are we so slow

One of the officials decided he wanted to have a direct impact on the outcome of the game. Pathetic little man

We look like dog****e

WWWWWIIIIIIDDDDDEEEEEE OOOOOOPPPPPPEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Lol whiskey is my friend

We give up every 3rd and long. CRAP

**** Patterson, throwing deep with the starting QB and a four score lead

Oh stop. We beat SFA 55-16. They should hate us for running it up. Or UTEP, we beat them 58-28. Snyder must be a jerk. Of even OSU, we beat them 4814, which is worse than the score tonight.
So just stop it. And you have no idea what kind of shape Boykin is in. You're not his coach or doctor and you're certainly not him.

You're whining because we lost. Get over it. It's just a loss. Only poor sportsmanship are the people making whining complaints like this

Until this team starts recruiting criminals and marginal academic players from high school this is going to happen

badger
11/19/2014, 01:39 PM
TCU 34, KU 30
http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/yourhoustonnews.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/9/9d/99d42fa6-920e-559c-a774-3c4f6c47b2de/546834b4d8713.image.jpg?resize=300%2C336

Pierson runs like a puzzy

I don't care to ever hear Brady Quin's voice again

Can we stop running Pierson up the middle for the love of God?!

Brady Quinn is a dick

God ******* dammit

i'm surprised there was not a tripping penalty on the invisible man

Flag morons! Guess they had to call B12 before making the call

Bee see ess dollar signs

LMFAO....the officials tried so hard not to throw that flag

Well, poop

Congrats Big 12!!!

At least tcu is out of the playoff

Congrats to referee Gary Patterson. This is utter garbage

Makes me wish we would have canned Weis before the season and gone with Bowen the whole time

dafuq are the fans singing bon jovi for right now?

Wow "Overrated" chant. Our fans are idiots

I really wish they would stop playing Bon Jovi during the game. When I hear Bon Jovi I think of Charlie Weis, and I don't like thinking of Charlie Weis

badger: Greetings, college meltdown fans. Did you know that KU also has a basketball team that lost this week? Head on over to the Sooner basketball board later today to see how the Jayhawks put up with losing to Kentucky (http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?185202-2014-15-college-basketball-meltdown-thread&p=4895615#post4895615). And then stick around, because OU has two great basketball teams this year. Boomer!

badger
11/19/2014, 03:55 PM
whorn 28, poke 7
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2hb8F0IYAAdNIT.jpg
^^^kickoff, not postgame^^^

Do we run Bullet for a first down?

If we get one

I miss bob and Nathan Simmons. How pathetic is this showing?

I remember us going from 10-2 and a Heisman to 0-10-1 in 3 years. Never thought I'd *ever* see us fall that far that fast again

Is Texas playing equipment boys now?

Everyone be quiet. We've started doing football

That stadium. So empty

That score felt more like pity sex

Yes it did....but much like pity sex, I'll NEVER turn it down or complain

Hope Bullett didn't pull a hamstring

Texas deserves a 4th quarter collapse and loss. COMEON FOOTBALL GODS MAKE IT SO

Lol. The announcers are talking about taking the crowd out of it. There has to be a crowd there first

Oklahoma State: making crappy quarterbacks look like heisman winners..what is new

BEAT OU

14 points is too much to ask from this team

I have a game plan for next week. On Thursday we announce that one of our trainers returned from a mission trip in West Africa a week ago and is showing symptoms of Ebola. Since he has worked with most of our team for the last week we are placing the entire team in quarantine for 3 weeks

Someone just shoot the dog already

Timeout? It's like Gundy is trying to convince us he gives a ****

Well Coach Gundy literally thank you for nothing. The calling timeouts so Texas could get a couple more sacks was a neat way to end the game

badger
11/20/2014, 12:48 PM
sooners 42, pink faders 30
http://a1.fssta.com/content/dam/fsdigital/fscom/Newsletter/NCAAFB/2014/09/26/TexasTech/092614-CFB-Texas-Tech-TV-Pi6.vresize.693.390.high.0.jpg

fold up like a cheap tent in the 4th quarter

They're running every down...F#%%$##%%%$$

Perine. Picking my jaw up off the floor

If they would have ran the ball the entire game they would be up 30 points

Texas Tech: Making Legends Out of Opposing Players Since 1983

It looks like relying on OU's screwups to hand us this game may not work. The refs aren't going to hand the game to Tech either. Well, as long as they think Big Hits are the same as Good Tackling, I think OU can rely on Tech screw-ups

dang...fell for the perine trick again

the sad thing is...Perine will be back next year

Once again d cant stop running water

DID NOT ESTABLISH A RUN GAME.
THROWS THOSE GDAMN LONG BOMBS ONE OF WHICH TO FING GRANT

WHY? WHY KK? WHY KK? EXPLAIN TO THE FANS WHY? WE SAW THIS WVU. AT TEXAS. EXPLAIN!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!?!? YOU ARE PAID TOO MUCH FING MONEY NOT TO TELL US WHY

HORRIBLE PLAY CALLING!!!! YOU CAN ARGUE 1 THROW AND TRY TO IGNITE THE TEAM BUT TWO!!?!!?!q?q?q?q?q?q?q?q?q?q?q?

we're done...like burnt toast..nobody wants us... at least we get new uniforms every saturday

we are oregon lite,...extremely lite...we just get the new uniforms....not the wins

KLIFF SCREWED US!!!!

WHY HAVEN'T WE RUN THE BALL!!!!

****** line up and utilize one of the top running backs in the big 12!!! Smash mouth, nut up and play to your strengths Kliff! Don't put the game on a freshmans shoulders!!!!!!! RidihwfBsjdidjshshsnajzuxhsbdbehgujdsjbsb!!?!!!?!! !!!!!!!!&&;@:'cndhshsh
PS: FREE BAKER MAYFIELD!

TAFBSooner
11/20/2014, 03:55 PM
Kansas wins! Kansas wins! Kansas wins!
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/47pfww/picture3672397/alternates/FREE_960/APTOPIX%20Iowa%20St%20Kansa_Long.jpg
^^^actual postgame photo^^^

Proof they're not making this up:
Phck6yF_D84

"I'm not rooting against the team. But I am laughing at them" - Classic.

badger
11/21/2014, 12:21 PM
KSU 26, WVU 20
https://s2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/InhfRuGkYai_pHAkgNKtPw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYzMA--/http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2014-11-21/6eda1ea0-7123-11e4-af89-19959c489f89_Whitealmost.gif
^^^what should have been awesome was sadly overturned... and other ref calls I'm sure wemustignitethiscouch.com points out...also, if you are offended by F-words that start with PH instead, do not read below the KSU mask's video...
IALwo-Z_6qU

I thought we left the BE to stop playing on work/school nights?

Frees up my Saturday to chase women

The crowd looks like we are 1-9 and playing Midd Tennessee State

Maybe the next thread we create should ask if we should be fired

Delayed call? They might as well has called the Big 12 home office on that one

Trickett is a fumbling machine

Turnover U

This offense is luring me to sleep

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Oh my god!! WTH????

We suck

**** you ref!!

F.M.L.

Glad im freezing my balls to watch this

Need..... liquor...

Trickett needs to stop f#$%ing up

Their best defense is our offense

OH MY GOD GET AWAY FROM THE DAMN BALL IF YOU ARENT GOING TO ****ING CATCH IT

EVERY PHUKING GAME SPECIAL TEAMS. WHY

BREAKING NEWS: WVU LOWLIGHTS TO BE AIRED ON COMEDY CENTRAL FOLLOWING THE GAME

Can these f*cktards go one kickoff without a f*cking flag? How stupid can you be?!!!

STOP PHUKING HOLDING

Ooo look. More special teams dumb f*ckness

badger
11/24/2014, 03:09 PM
Everyone that wants to keep thinking I'm a Wisconsin troll can go to that other thread. The rest of you? Enjoy...
OU 44, KU 7, Perine 427
http://giant.gfycat.com/GreedyDeterminedLadybird.gif

I'm being a good man and waiting until kickoff before I crack my first beer and proceed to get blackout drunk while my wife and kid are left to run the household on their own today. Daddy is checking out

I honestly think KU wins today. Bad weather conditions, OU playing a back up qb and the team as a whole is down a little bit. KU's got some confidence after the TCU game

Wtf was that? Zero outside contain? Dumbass football

That is some little league ****. Here is the ball, run real fast!!! That LOOKED ******* terrible

Big 12 refs are such c#nts

Well, f#ck my face

That OU running back Must be part duck the way he runs on a wet field

Pierson runs like such a vagina

Most camera guys look for the good looking girls in the crowd. The guy doing this game found the two douchy guys

Can we please mute out the Sooner band. That crap gets old

Perine butt raping the 'Hawks defense

Does Perine have 200 yards yet?

I wish KU football wasn't such an embarrassment

Hey let's not try to score since we are only down 24!

Will Perine break Greg Pruit's OU single game rushing record of 294 yards today? Is water wet?

Next series lets trick OU and punt on first down instead of waiting for three plays and then punting

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. So I'll just keep drinking

We've got 3 receptions? 3 G O D D A M N Receptions?

He's going right back in and the NCAA record is now his. Damn you Ford!

Can we get some pics of some godam T & A in here?

Jeebus, who was that who hit Perine with his purse?

This is going to be the most tainted record since Favre flopped for Strahan

The all white surrender uniforms are coming in very handy today

We are fighting like the French Army today

Fuhk. This is what we were waiting for?
http://i.imgur.com/mgHDLtX.jpg

Does the record actually count if it's against Kansas?

We're nationally relevant again. Last week we knocked TCU out of the college football playoff and we got a record set on us this week

badger
11/24/2014, 04:47 PM
Melvin 408, Samaje 427:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/p526x296/10653843_835728216449548_2124668463915095695_n.jpg ?oh=b8988ee5f4b8b6b946a78b322ba0c004&oe=54D30498&__gda__=1423852671_82361d209b9e1ff467d17df812ac760 5

If gordon played the 4th quarter the record would've been untouchable

What a joke that they kept him in

It's ****in Stoops I wouldn't expect any less

(Good luck the rest of the season. Boomer!) Go. The. .Hell. Away.

lets be honest, Kansas is an FCS team....they are ****ing terrible...and watching your back run 50 yard sprints doesn't even compare to what Melvin faced last week....congrats on the record......(bull****, cough)

Asterisk

Stoops must have felt Kansas (cellar dweller Big 12 garbage) had a chance so they kept their RB in the 4th Q = MOTHERPHUKIN ******

Gordon did it without trying. Oklahoma purposely shoved him in there to break it, against a weaker opponent in better conditions and with more carries

& not against the nutless Lillte Sisters of the Poor

Melvin did it in 3 quarters on 25 carries. Had he played the 4th he probably goes for 600

Stoops is a pillow-biting ******

But how much are the Sooner boosters paying for his services? It's funny how much Sooner fans like to brag but forget that they would be no better then the team they beat today if it weren't for Texas players that they have to bribe in order to get them to come to OU

Game situation was completely ignored. Sportsmanship was **** on

Too bad all the SEC teams got their FCS byes out of the way this week. Maybe someone like Yeldon could've broken Perine's record next week

Oklahoma fans suck

Good to see that pathetic Oklahoma education system is producing geniuses like these trolls. Garbage school, garbage fans, mostly average athletics recently... Not much point in bothering with these mental midgets. They probably went to schools that taught creationism, keep that in mind

There are few fan bases where it's more pointless to get into a pissing match with than OU. This thread could go for 80 pages

BoulderSooner79
11/24/2014, 05:08 PM
The butthurt that just keeps giving HAHAHAHA!

badger
11/24/2014, 05:19 PM
Baylor 49, Poke 28
http://ww4.hdnux.com/photos/33/30/74/7180083/3/960x540.jpg

They're dancing. Sin on all of you!

tyreek runs nowhere really fast

CATCH you moron officials!!!!!!

Briles is the master of charming the media with his folksy homespun wisdom. He's a snake

dirty as a whores sheets

Shut up Baylor fans

LOL F*** YOU BRILES

Why are referees such slap nuts?

Baylor fans are ****-ignorant!!!!

I think I will punch a Baylor fan

https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2340/2195214605_5d1506abe0.jpg

Baylor is a garbage bunch of guys coached by a slimeball

If I were Gundy, I would punch Briles in the mouth instead of shaking his hand

Buck you Faylor!

badger
12/8/2014, 11:16 AM
http://picasion.com/pic79/d512bba8263299a381949d320cf05c3c.gif
I will attempt to help in the healing process later today... even if MWC makes my avatar and sig all Poke-like till basketball can reclaim it :(

badger
12/8/2014, 11:43 AM
Baylor is #5
http://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/YertdJj.jpg?w=650
More awful gameday signs that are now unintentional even more funny here (http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2014/12/6/7344279/baylor-gameday-signs-tcu).

Fire Bowlsby tomorrow

Why wait? Do it today

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4RaU7VCcAANOZO.jpg

december 7th....

... a day that will live infamy

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4R2RaGIMAAaKgN.jpg

TCU is, well, let's call them the 'junior champion"

Geezus, get the f*** out! Do you even have a clue how retarded you sound? We can only stand in wonder at what kind of Gary Patterson induced lip-licking sponge-bath inferiority complex you Frog fans must have. Your shoe will never be on my foot because I don't wear candy *** fairy godmother shoes

Tcu is a dumpster fire school where the drug cartels pumped heroin into because the TCU folks thought they were indestructible and too cool to overdose. Unfortunately, their attitudes will never understand head to head. They are too cool

I apologize for picking you last every week for kickball in the third grade. Facts are, I wouldn't have picked you at all if Mrs. Smith hadn't made us. You do realize your parents payed for that trophy you got for finishing 6th in little league right

Maybe we could let our head coaches have a hotdog eating contest. Wait...nevermind
-gnIvPtT8yw

And one more parting shot of the men of the hour in postgame:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B4OrcF5CMAEg2ed.jpg:large

badger
12/8/2014, 01:02 PM
TCU is #6
http://cdn1.therepublic.com/smedia/b/c/bc0f9d9bf53849d8a706d058964de434/inline_307443361049.jpg
Unlike most weeks, I'm featuring winners before losers lol... maybe i'll do the game losers next?
An entire thread dedicated to Baylor failing (http://www.killerfrogs.com/msgboard/index.php?/topic/186817-baylortears/)

I just started crying. I don't know why. I feel like this is sports PMSimg

Baylor PR campaign worked. Got TCU out

Thank God Baylor didn't get in though with all the [Craig James] they pulled

Can't wait to watch TOSU get prison raped against Bama

Let's take it like good Frogs and not whine like Bears

What if OSU had lost? Could be even more painful

I've decided to be a Big XII fan, despite the hate. After the conference slap in the face, I am filled with righteous indignation. I came to this conclusion after a juicy ribeye, a few St. Arnold's Christmas Ales and a couple of Bulliet Bourbons. And no, it was not for breakfast!

Whatever Happens, Don't Go Full-Baylor

We just won the Big XII in three years, without even being a full member, and will enjoy a big time bowl game to celebrate this team's accomplishments. Let the classlessness remain in Waco, it's the American way

That good ole Baylor whine

Baylor needs constant reassurance that SOMEBODY actually likes them