PDA

View Full Version : Whelp, Ima go and do My Voting chore today

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 08:16 AM
I hate it cause I have to stand in line 32 seconds or some crazy crap like that. Wish I lived in the Ghetto where I had to stand in line for 10 hours.:devilish:

badger
8/26/2014, 08:31 AM
Has Jim Rogers ever won an election in Oklahoma? It's kind of weird that he's this close to it actually happening

okie52
8/26/2014, 08:36 AM
I hate it cause I have to stand in line 32 seconds or some crazy crap like that. Wish I lived in the Ghetto where I had to stand in line for 10 hours.:devilish:

Heh heh

Turd_Ferguson
8/26/2014, 09:00 AM

Watch out for the black panthers.

Turd_Ferguson
8/26/2014, 09:01 AM
Also, if you get pulled over, it's because you're white.

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 09:33 AM
Also, if you get pulled over, it's because you're white.

Not me Bro, I only get pulled when Im drunk .

Sooner8th
8/26/2014, 11:42 AM

32 seconds huh? You obviously vote in a rural republican district.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/26/2014, 12:30 PM
Hope you don't have to stand in line 6 hours or have to defend against line jumpers...

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 01:30 PM

Actually Moran Ive told you several times Its Democratic here. I am a registered Dem.
**** off moran

Oh and I have to show My ID also. I walk in they say Hi Vet. got yer ID and I have to show it. :highly_amused:

Sooner8th
8/26/2014, 01:46 PM
Hope you don't have to stand in line 6 hours or have to defend against line jumpers...

Where do you get line jumpers at? I have never heard of that happening.

Sooner8th
8/26/2014, 01:47 PM
Actually Moran Ive told you several times Its Democratic here. I am a registered Dem.
**** off moran

Oh and I have to show My ID also. I walk in they say Hi Vet. got yer ID and I have to show it. :highly_amused:

What does your party affiliation have to do with what district you vote in? MORON Even when you try to insult me you still show your stupidity.

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 02:05 PM
What does your party affiliation have to do with what district you vote in? MORON Even when you try to insult me you still show your stupidity.

Do you just read sh1t that you can find fault with?
I said its Democratic ya runnin dumas.

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 04:04 PM
Ok I lied about how long I would have to stand in line. Wernt one atall just Me there to vote, we BSed fer awhile then i got my ballot and while I were marking it a Lady came in she voted to.
The benefits of living in Rural America.