http://i.imgur.com/kmYu9g2.jpg

No Frank Shannon

CK Sooner
8/25/2014, 11:27 AM
Jordan Wade 4th on chart....

doghouse?

BetterSoonerThanLater
8/25/2014, 11:39 AM
Blake starting at TE! he must have just busted *** in practice! glad to see he made the most of the opportunity he had to get on the field. GReat kid. can't wait to see how he plays

SoonerMarkVA
8/25/2014, 12:32 PM
No Frank Shannon

Ergh. Looks like he's not going to play until this is cleared up, if at all.

badger
8/25/2014, 12:34 PM
Where can I file a complaint about having Big 12 logos on the front of our jerseys. Who do we think we are, every other conference? Gah

cvsooner
8/25/2014, 01:38 PM

doghouse?

EDIT: Got my Jordans mixed up. I was thinking of Jordan Phillips, not Jordan Wade. Then throw in Jordan Thomas...

But then I thought much of what I posted was fairly accurate, so it's still here.

I suspect it's more the development of the other guys, plus the fact it's LA Tech and why not save him for more challenging opponents?

8timechamps
8/25/2014, 06:27 PM

doghouse?

That really stood out to me too.

He was starting last year after Phillips went down, so it just seems odd that he dropped to 4th.

Also, I was expecting to see Walker at DT, but he's moved to DE. Maybe that was discussed at some point in the summer and I completely missed it.

birddog
8/25/2014, 07:01 PM
EDIT: Got my Jordans mixed up. I was thinking of Jordan Phillips, not Jordan Wade. Then throw in Jordan Thomas...

But then I thought much of what I posted was fairly accurate, so it's still here.

I suspect it's more the development of the other guys, plus the fact it's LA Tech and why not save him for more challenging opponents? it's Jordan Evans! Lol. Can't believe I'm going to the opener. Last time that happened the sycamores came to town.

stoopified
8/25/2014, 07:41 PM
let's tee it up

cvsooner
8/25/2014, 08:11 PM
Crossing the River Jordans: Evans, Phillips, Smallwood, Thomas and Wade. There are five Jordans, four of them on D and one on O. Single most popular first name on the roster, I reckon.

SoonerForLife92
8/26/2014, 01:24 AM
No Shannon is once again, at least to me, infuriating.

Great to see Bell start at tight end that will be very interesting, I hope we have a few plays in reserve such as TE reverse or TE reverse pass. They would have to be used very sparingly.

Widescreen
8/26/2014, 04:36 AM
Remember last summer when everyone was hand-wringing over whether Quincy Russell was going to make it in our not? LOL.

birddog
8/26/2014, 04:00 PM
Just watched KJ Youngs hs highlights. Sounds like the coaches are counting on him to contribute. He doesn't seem to get separation very easily but he grabs anything around him when guys are draped all over him. Dang it I'm ready for kickoff.

cvsooner
9/8/2014, 02:04 PM
Quincy Russell tweeted this morning he's no longer part of the team. Stoops confirmed it at his news conference.

BoulderSooner79
9/8/2014, 02:11 PM
Quincy Russell tweeted this morning he's no longer part of the team. Stoops confirmed it at his news conference.

I wonder if he quit or "was quit".

cvsooner
9/8/2014, 02:15 PM
From Stoops' comments, the latter.