PDA

View Full Version : Anothe one of Obammy's finest.

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 08:26 AM
That ****** is ****in whack!

http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-aides-attend-michael-brown-funeral-094250344--politics.html

yermom
8/24/2014, 09:46 AM
does it say why they are going?
are they handing out torches and pitchforks?

i swear, all it takes is reading Obama's name in an article to get you guys upset about something

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 10:51 AM
does it say why they are going?
are they handing out torches and pitchforks?

i swear, all it takes is reading Obama's name in an article to get you guys upset about something

Dont much Care Bro. just kinda strange to me that He sends 3 aides to a Thugs funeral and None a to Generals that Died in a Combat zone.

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 12:37 PM
The General didn't look anything like one of his sons might have looked.

Turd_Ferguson
8/24/2014, 01:38 PM
The General didn't look anything like one of his sons might have looked.

In other words, he wasn't black. It's been exposed for years now. There are just as many racist blacks as there are whites. There's no hiding from it anymore. There is a growing population of white libs that are ashamed to be white, especially when they're around or dealing with a black issue and it's tipped the balance to favor the blacks.

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 02:21 PM
In other words, he wasn't black. It's been exposed for years now. There are just as many racist blacks as there are whites. There's no hiding from it anymore. There is a growing population of white libs that are ashamed to be white, especially when they're around or dealing with a black issue and it's tipped the balance to favor the blacks.

Many libs are plain ol ashamed to be alive. They're eaten up with angst that the world isn't the perfect liberal paradise that Marx and the boys promised them, and quite the opposite, the liberal philosophy itself is a great big stinking turd laid upon the earth by the losers who espouse liberalism.

Turd_Ferguson
8/24/2014, 03:13 PM
Many libs are plain ol ashamed to be alive. They're eaten up with angst that the world isn't the perfect liberal paradise that Marx and the boys promised them, and quite the opposite, the liberal philosophy itself is a great big stinking turd laid upon the earth by the losers who espouse liberalism.

Please don't insult the work "turd" like that.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
8/24/2014, 04:15 PM
Many libs are plain ol ashamed to be alive. They're eaten up with angst that the world isn't the perfect liberal paradise that Marx and the boys promised them, and quite the opposite, the liberal philosophy itself is a great big stinking turd laid upon the earth by the losers who espouse liberalism.Some libs simply don't like or condone humanity, and think the ideal world woud have few, if any peeps.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 05:23 PM
Dont much Care Bro. just kinda strange to me that He sends 3 aides to a Thugs funeral and None a to Generals that Died in a Combat zone.

Prove positive of how incredibly stupid you are. Still hung up on didn't go to nor send anyone to a Generals funeral that Died in a Combat zone. Does not matter that the report was full of lies and was put out for a "joke".

LEMMING

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 05:26 PM
Prove positive of how incredibly stupid you are. Still hung up on didn't go nor send anyone to Generals funeral that Died in a Combat zone. Does not matter that the report was full of lies and was put out for a "joke".

LEMMING

If you could muster a moment of coherence, would you mind explaining the "joke" part? Is Yahoo news a lemming site?

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 05:43 PM
If you could muster a moment of coherence, would you mind explaining the "joke" part? Is Yahoo news a lemming site?

One of the guys who tweeted it, added a fact he knew was not true as a joke to catch republicans blindly believing and passing it around the web. Talking about the general funerals story.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 05:52 PM
One of the guys who tweeted it, added a fact he knew was not true as a joke to catch republicans blindly believing and passing it around the web. Talking about the general funerals story.

In truth he tweeted that the POTUS, VPOTUS or SecDef didn't attend. Hagel did indeed attend the General's funeral but the twitterer to whom you are referring admits it was just a mistake.

With that clarification, do you still find it appropriate for the White House to send reps to Brown's funeral?

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 06:29 PM
In truth he tweeted that the POTUS, VPOTUS or SecDef didn't attend. Hagel did indeed attend the General's funeral but the twitterer to whom you are referring admits it was just a mistake.

With that clarification, do you still find it appropriate for the White House to send reps to Brown's funeral?

It was another tweet that was passed around the rightwingnut blog set about bush and nixon attending generals to prove they will believe anything bad about obama.

If he had attended the rightwingnut story would have been it was just a photo op and he took all of the attention away from general and he interfered with the families grief.

YES I find it incredibly appropriate. He is the duly elected president of the United States and he can decide to send representatives to attend whoever's funeral he chooses without rightwingers completely freaking out.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 06:41 PM
It was another tweet that was passed around the rightwingnut blog set about bush and nixon attending generals to prove they will believe anything bad about obama.

If he had attended the rightwingnut story would have been it was just a photo op and he took all of the attention away from general and he interfered with the families grief.

YES I find it incredibly appropriate. He is the duly elected president of the United States and he can decide to send representatives to attend whoever's funeral he chooses without rightwingers completely freaking out.

Shouldn't he send reps to every police shooting then?

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 06:43 PM

I had to take these in two parts cause you like to jump around. So the tweet you were referencing wasn't about anything we discussed but something about Nixon? I wish you would diagram that conversation tree!

You can throw out your "if they had" strawman crap, but I am looking for facts. You like facts, right?

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 06:55 PM
Shouldn't he send reps to every police shooting then?

No, he can pick and choose whose and what funerals to go to. You on the right just can't wrap your head around he can pick and choose, your problem his choices does not agree with you and the rightwingnuts. Why does it have to be all or none?

Now, Dubya didn't attend a single funeral of any U.S. soldier killed in the line of duty in Afghanistan or Iraq during his tenure in office. Show me the outrage from then. He chose not to go and I can't believe you agree with that decision.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 07:07 PM
No, he can pick and choose whose and what funerals to go to. You on the right just can't wrap your head around he can pick and choose, your problem his choices does not agree with you and the rightwingnuts. Why does it have to be all or none?

Now, Dubya didn't attend a single funeral of any U.S. soldier killed in the line of duty in Afghanistan or Iraq during his tenure in office. Show me the outrage from then. He chose not to go and I can't believe you agree with that decision.
I will skip your second paragraph cause you are using the same logic you seemingly dispelled in the first paragraph. I don't want you to continue to argue with yourself.

Let's get back to facts. You said Obama attended the funeral of a fallen General (just look at your own posts). He did not.

You are indeed fun.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 07:51 PM
I will skip your second paragraph cause you are using the same logic you seemingly dispelled in the first paragraph. I don't want you to continue to argue with yourself.

Let's get back to facts. You said Obama attended the funeral of a fallen General (just look at your own posts). He did not.

You are indeed fun.

No I didn't. I said IF he did.

Of course you skip the second paragraph, it points out your hypocrisy.

Tell me how is

How is that arguing with myself?

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 07:56 PM
Using the term rightwingnut as much as possible must be in the new and improved:

"Strategies For Progressive Losers and Trolls"

8/24/2014, 08:06 PM
Using the term rightwingnut as much as possible must be in the new and improved:

"Strategies For Progressive Losers and Trolls"and, "rightwingnut" refers to constitutionality and limited government. Nutty, indeed.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 08:10 PM
No I didn't. I said IF he did.

Of course you skip the second paragraph, it points out your hypocrisy.

Tell me how is

How is that arguing with myself?

Good lord dude, do you seriously not read your own posts? Do you switch troll handles so often that you can't remember which one said what? check the other thread

"Tell me the one about obama not going to the generals funeral."

It is weird. I don't see the word IF anywhere in there.

Get back to, or better stated start with, some facts.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 08:13 PM
and, "rightwingnut" refers to constitutionality and limited government. Nutty, indeed.

rightwingnut means believing ANYTHING and going with ANYTHING other rightwingnuts put out like the OUTRAGE that obama didn't go to the funeral of a general.

yermom
8/24/2014, 08:57 PM
Good lord dude, do you seriously not read your own posts? Do you switch troll handles so often that you can't remember which one said what? check the other thread

"Tell me the one about obama not going to the generals funeral."

It is weird. I don't see the word IF anywhere in there.

Get back to, or better stated start with, some facts.

Are you that dense?

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 08:59 PM
Are you that dense?

Ha. No. If you claim in one thread Obama attended a funeral, when he didn't... Like I said in the post you quoted. Check the other thread.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 09:07 PM
Ha. No. If you claim in one thread Obama attended a funeral, when he didn't... Like I said in the post you quoted. Check the other thread.

Show me that post. I knew from the get go he didn't.

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 09:15 PM
Prove positive of how incredibly stupid you are. Still hung up on didn't go to nor send anyone to a Generals funeral that Died in a Combat zone. Does not matter that the report was full of lies and was put out for a "joke".

LEMMING

So please Dildo breath explain to me how he Went or was even represented at the Generals Funeral I dont GAF about that hoax article. Fact is HE DIDNT GO NOR SEND ANYONE IN HIS NAME, Yet manages to send the 3 stooges to the Black boys to represent him
Tell me how thats Cool again ya ****in Moran.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 09:17 PM
So please Dildo breath explain to me how he Went or was even represented at the Generals Funeral I dont GAF about that hoax article. Fact is HE DIDNT GO NOR SEND ANYONE IN HIS NAME, Yet manages to send the 3 stooges to the Black boys to represent him
Tell me how thats Cool again ya ****in Moran.

Show me where I said he went or was represented.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 09:22 PM
Show me that post. I knew from the get go he didn't.

Good grief, am I am going to have to respond to every thread individually or can you connect your trolls enough to read them all at once?

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?184022-Anothe-one-of-Obammy-s-finest&p=4807648#post4807648

Post #9

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?184021-Zimmerman-just-went-full-retard-in-Ferguson-What-is-that-boy-thinking/page2
Post #20 and my quote in #22

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 09:23 PM
Show me where I said he went or was represented.

Moronic Dildo. You keep sayin WE Rightwingnuts keep saying he Didnt go. They way you say that leads one to think you are saying he did in FACT attend.
Moran

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 09:25 PM
Moronic Dildo. You keep sayin WE Rightwingnuts keep saying he Didnt go. They way you say that leads one to think you are saying he did in FACT attend.
Moran

Show me where i said that.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 09:26 PM
I can't decide which thread to summarize! Let's use math for less ambiguity. Obama's attendance would garner a value of 1. His lack of attendance would garner a value of 2. What is the real value of attendance by the POTUS at the funeral of the highest ranking casualty in generations?

Feel free to use this metric in the future as this seems to be an area of difficulty.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 09:27 PM
Oy!!!!

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 09:27 PM
You are correct tho in sayin he Has the RIGHT to send whomever he wants to Whomevers Funeral if he so desires, or not Attend nor send a representative to anyone elses funeral as he see's fit, I will grant you that.
Now on the Other hand we as Citizens of this Fine country also have the right to Give him hell about whatever he chosses to do.
Much like YOU continually after 6 years still giving W hell and Blaming every thing on him

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 09:28 PM
Now you are just kidding, right?

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 09:29 PM

Said what? ya ****ing Moran. Ya have said in numerous Posts that we are wingnuts for saying Obammy DIDNT attend. Am i correct? by saying that you come across as inferring that he did In fact attend.
Sheesh . not sure if takin you off iggy was fun idea or not.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 09:30 PM
I linked to where he specifically said that Obama did attend!!!! Twice!!!!

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 09:31 PM
I sincerely hope that Vet is sitting somewhere laughing at me for biting on his bait. Cause if he isn't, there is someone out there like this.

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 09:33 PM
I sincerely hope that Vet is sitting somewhere laughing at me for biting on his bait. Cause if he isn't, there is someone out there like this.

We're all laughing along with you because we know this is the old KC//Crimson masquerading as this idiot. No one can truly be as stupid as he's hamming this up to be.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 09:41 PM
You are correct tho in sayin he Has the RIGHT to send whomever he wants to Whomevers Funeral if he so desires, or not Attend nor send a representative to anyone elses funeral as he see's fit, I will grant you that.
Now on the Other hand we as Citizens of this Fine country also have the right to Give him hell about whatever he chosses to do.
Much like YOU continually after 6 years still giving W hell and Blaming every thing on him

Said what? ya ****ing Moran. Ya have said in numerous Posts that we are wingnuts for saying Obammy DIDNT attend. Am i correct? by saying that you come across as inferring that he did In fact attend.
Sheesh . not sure if takin you off iggy was fun idea or not.

Let me talk slow and use small words so you can follow.

I am saying you are RIGHTwingnuts not for saying obama didn't attend. You are RIGHTwingnuts for buying to the ginned up outrage at him not attending are you following now pumpkin?

You absolutely have the right to Give him hell about whatever he chooses to do, my point is you are OUTRAGED over obama not attending ONE funeral when dubya skipped 4,803. Rightwingnuts all over covered for bush for not going then obama does not go to one and you people FREAK OUT.

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 09:43 PM

I am saying you are RIGHTwingnuts not for saying obama didn't attend. You are RIGHTwingnuts for buying to the ginned up outrage at him not attending are you following now pumpkin?

You absolutely have the right to Give him hell about whatever he chooses to do, my point is you are OUTRAGED over obama not attending ONE funeral when dubya skipped 4,803. Rightwingnuts all over covered for bush for not going then obama does not go to one and you people FREAK OUT.

You mean so you can spell them right!

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 09:46 PM

Actually you were not saying that at all. You are just ignoring it. You were exclaiming that BO did attend. Facts seem to be situational with you. How many links do you need?

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 09:47 PM
:highly_amused::highly_amused::highly_amused:

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 09:48 PM
Actually you were not saying that at all. You are just ignoring it. You were exclaiming that BO did attend. Facts seem to be situational with you. How many links do you need?

OK show me where I said that Obama did attend. Put up or shut up. It's that easy.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 09:49 PM
OK show me where I said that Obama did attend. Put up or shut up. It's that easy.

Holy ****!!! You do know that we can see multiple posts, right?

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 09:54 PM

So let me understand yer premise, By Me making a statement that Obammy didnt attend a Generals Funeral, yet send 3 envoys in HIS name to a Thugs funeral . That makes ME a wing nut? By me making that simple statement Im FREAKING Out? Dildo breath I think you may just need to step back from the crack pipe.

Now as to W missing 4803 Funerals. How many of those were GENERALS ?
Bite me moroan

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 09:57 PM
Holy ****!!! You do know that we can see multiple posts, right?

bro show him again where the Proctologist found his head

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 10:00 PM
bro show him again where the Proctologist found his head

It is an oddly circular motion, but if he bends around enough he can actually see his own statements. Or, he could look at the ones I conveniently linked for him. Sadly, his head will be in the same place either way.

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 10:02 PM
Crickets are chirping. He must be referring to the "Handbook For Progressives and Losers" for more talking points.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 10:02 PM
So let me understand yer premise, By Me making a statement that Obammy didnt attend a Generals Funeral, yet send 3 envoys in HIS name to a Thugs funeral . That makes ME a wing nut? By me making that simple statement Im FREAKING Out? Dildo breath I think you may just need to step back from the crack pipe.

Now as to W missing 4803 Funerals. How many of those were GENERALS ?
Bite me moroan

AGAIN, let me talk slow and use small words so you can understand. What makes you a RIGHTWINGNUT is the faux outrage over obama not going to the funeral of a general, then you pile on by being more outraged and FREAKING OUT by "3 envoys in HIS name to a Thugs funeral".

So, it's only generals funerals he should go to? Not the enlisted men and women who do the fighting and dying? I know of at least one who was a general who died on 9-11.

This post is not working out for you like you thought is it?

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 10:03 PM
Crickets are chirping. He must be referring to the "Handbook For Progressives and Losers" for more talking points.

Or his mamma could be making him clean the basement?

Turd_Ferguson
8/24/2014, 10:03 PM

I hope it's a picture book cause he sure as **** can't read.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 10:04 PM
Are you that dense?

I would like to revisit why you would question my density, especially given this post. He made a statement of fact and I called him on it. He then referenced a second post that contained the word if. He highlighted the word "if" to make a point but missed the original context. I reset the conversation to its original footing (yes I took a little jab with the highlighting) What am I missing?

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 10:04 PM
AGAIN, let me talk slow and use small words so you can understand. What makes you a RIGHTWINGNUT is the faux outrage over obama not going to the funeral of a general, then you pile on by being more outraged and FREAKING OUT by "3 envoys in HIS name to a Thugs funeral".

So, it's only generals funerals he should go to? Not the enlisted men and women who do the fighting and dying? I know of at least one who was a general who died on 9-11.

We still know you're a loser and a troll, so I'd say it's about what we thought.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 10:11 PM
I would like to revisit why you would question my density, especially given this post. He made a statement of fact and I called him on it. He then referenced a second post that contained the word if. He highlighted the word "if" to make a point but missed the original context. I reset the conversation to its original footing (yes I took a little jab with the highlighting) What am I missing?

Go look at post #13 and see the word IF, then look down and see it has not been edited.

When I say - tell me the one about Obama not attending the funeral - I am referring to the ginned up outrage by him not going and the lie am I referring to is the s of s not going.

Try to keep up.

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 10:11 PM

Lets see camel breath, Show me where I got outraged? Ya cant moran cause I dont GAS what Obammy does hes a Bigger Moran thatn YOU if thats possible Again I simply made a statement

Never said it was ONLY Generals, Huckleberry you the one brought up 4803 I simply asked how many were Generals.
Now as to whos FREAKING out in this thread I'd say it be YOU
come back and play when ya can show some sense .

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 10:16 PM
Go look at post #13 and see the word IF, then look down and see it has not been edited.

When I say - tell me the one about Obama not attending the funeral - I am referring to the ginned up outrage by him not going and the lie am I referring to is the s of s not going.

Try to keep up.

Keeping up with the concept isn't hard, keeping up with your spin is difficult. Do I need to post your direct comment again? Good grief, just admit you made a mistake. This spinning is making me dizzy.

You made a direct statement (twice) and got called on it. That is it. There is no other story. Facts, as you like to say.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 10:16 PM
Lets see camel breath, Show me where I got outraged? Ya cant moran cause I dont GAS what Obammy does hes a Bigger Moran thatn YOU if thats possible Again I simply made a statement

Never said it was ONLY Generals, Huckleberry you the one brought up 4803 I simply asked how many were Generals.
Now as to whos FREAKING out in this thread I'd say it be YOU
come back and play when ya can show some sense .

I understand that about the 4,803. My question again is should the POS go to only generals funerals?

If that is true, AGAIN bush didn't go to one that died on 9-11. Yet again Obama is doing EXACTLY what bush is doing, rightwingnuts defended bush while assaulting obama.

Give it up, this is fake ginned up outrage from rightwingnuts and you are goose stepping in line with the other ignorant rightwingnuts.

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 10:17 PM
Go look at post #13 and see the word IF,
then look down and see it has not been edited.

Try to keep up.

Ya Moran. You can EDIT a post and it wont show as edited. MORAN

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 10:19 PM

It doesn't even matter. I linked 3 posts where he did exactly that. Why is this even a point of discussion? 8th likes to deal in facts.

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 10:22 PM
I understand that about the 4,803.
My question again is should the POS go to only generals funerals?

If that is true, AGAIN bush didn't go to one that died on 9-11. Yet again Obama is doing EXACTLY what bush is doing, rightwingnuts defended bush while assaulting obama.

Give it up, this is fake ginned up outrage from rightwingnuts and you are goose stepping in line with the other ignorant rightwingnuts.

Oh Lord God you really are this ****ing stupid aint ya.

Yer quote Should YOUR POS go to generals funerals. Hell I dont care Hes YOUR "POS" again your words Moran

Now you insist on comapring The "POS " in office to Bush Ok Ill play
What was W doing during the Funeral of the General that died in the Pentagon? Trying to bring this country together Is My guess
Now what was the Current "POS" doing during General Greene's Funeral? Playing Golf from what I hear.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 11:10 PM

I don't know nor do I care to know how to do that. This place is not important enough to me.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 11:12 PM
Keeping up with the concept isn't hard, keeping up with your spin is difficult. Do I need to post your direct comment again? Good grief, just admit you made a mistake. This spinning is making me dizzy.

You made a direct statement (twice) and got called on it. That is it. There is no other story. Facts, as you like to say.

Post it again - I must have missed it.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 11:16 PM
I am sorry. Three times is my limit. Here is a hint, read your own posts.

I am going to call you what you are. You are a political flame that is looking to stir trouble regardless of facts. I have proven you a liar several times over yet you ask for more proof. This is an obvious attempt to extend your troll life.

Admit it. This troll handle is dead and you must come up with a new one.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 11:20 PM
I am sorry. Three times is my limit. Here is a hint, read your own posts.

I am going to call you what you are. You are a political flame that is looking to stir trouble regardless of facts. I have proven you a liar several times over yet you ask for more proof. This is an obvious attempt to extend your troll life.

Admit it. This troll handle is dead and you must come up with a new one.

Good grief, am I am going to have to respond to every thread individually or can you connect your trolls enough to read them all at once?

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...48#post4807648

Post #9

LEMMING

Show me where I said he went to it.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...thinking/page2

Tell me the one about obama not going to the generals funeral.

I am referring to the "outrage" about him NOT going to it.

Do you really think I went back and added if to the other post? Look at the sentence, it wouldn't make sense if I added it later.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 11:25 PM

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...48#post4807648

Post #9

LEMMING

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/sho...thinking/page2

I am referring to the "outrage" about him NOT going to it.

Do you really think I went back and added if to the other post? Look at the sentence, it wouldn't make sense if I added it later.

This would be funny if I had not done the exact same thing already with your claims that Obama attended the funeral. Your squirming is fun though

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 11:27 PM
Squirm

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 11:29 PM
This would be funny if I had not done the exact same thing already with your claims that Obama attended the funeral. Your squirming is fun though

AGAIN - I never claimed that. Read above.

Are you really that ****ing dumb?

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 11:31 PM
Squirm

What part of this says he went?

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 11:31 PM

Insults in the face of adversity show your weakness. Just an FYI. Yes you did claim that, and I have shown it time and again.

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 11:32 PM
I don't know nor do I care to know how to do that. This place is not important enough to me.

Dayum can you act any stupider? YOU said it was "Unedited" I simply pointed out you can edit a post and it wont show as edited.
Now as to the statement of yours that "THIS place is Not Important to you" Would you explain why you spend so much time somewhere thats NOT important to you?

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 11:33 PM
Insults in the face of adversity show your weakness. Just an FYI. Yes you did claim that, and I have shown it time and again.

No you have not, because I didn't say it.

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 11:34 PM
Myass hurts, Im gonna go get in the Hot Tub. and NO KC/8th you cannot join me.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 11:35 PM
No you have not, because I didn't say it.

Oy vey. You can try to change context all you like, but you did indeed make that claim. It is OK. We will still love you.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 11:36 PM
Dayum can you act any stupider? YOU said it was "Unedited" I simply pointed out you can edit a post and it wont show as edited.
Now as to the statement of yours that "THIS place is Not Important to you" Would you explain why you spend so much time somewhere thats NOT important to you?

Let's see - you know how to edit a post without it showing, I don't. You spend time pming others to "bait" liberals to make fun of them, I don't. You go on and on and on about libtards ect and defending conservative talking points. I just show you the hyprocory and double standard you people have for obama. So I know it is that important to YOU.

Loser

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 11:37 PM
Oy vey. You can try to change context all you like, but you did indeed make that claim. It is OK. We will still love you.

I posted the sentence - show me where I said he went.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 11:37 PM
Let's see - you know how to edit a post without it showing, I don't. You spend time pming others to "bait" liberals to make fun of them, I don't. You go on and on and on about libtards ect and defending conservative talking points. I just show you the hyprocory and double standard you people have for obama. So I know it is that important to YOU.

Loser
I have never edited a single post of yours. Yet you still claimed that Obama attended that funeral. Facts are stubborn that way.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 11:39 PM
I have never edited a single post of yours. Yet you still claimed that Obama attended that funeral. Facts are stubborn that way.

I never claimed it.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 11:40 PM
Ugh

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 11:41 PM
Oy vey. You can try to change context all you like, but you did indeed make that claim. It is OK.
We will still love you.

Leave WE out of that shat.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 11:41 PM
I never claimed it.

I posted both sentences, I does not say anywhere that he went. Show me the sentence you are claiming I said he did.

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 11:45 PM

Loser

Again Moran There aint No trick to Editing a Post and it not showing as edited, It just happens .

Yea I bait yer stupid *** , cause you are so easy to **** with. Now show me were I have defended any Conservative Talking points.

LesNessman
8/24/2014, 11:46 PM
I understand that about the 4,803. My question again is should the POS go to only generals funerals?

Just my late two cents worth.

If the General was the first one killed in an active combat zone since Vietnam, one would think that is a pretty big deal, so yes the president should attend. Especially since his most pressing agenda item at the time was a round of golf. And as Olevet said, Bush had a little more to deal with after 9-11 than a fairway rough or sand trap.

As for the 4,803 funerals that Bush did not attend, there have been at least 1,916 military funerals under Obama's watch. Do you know how many of those Obama has attended?

Zero.

Also, Bush stopped playing golf early in his presidency out of respect for those fallen soldiers.

Obama? Not so much. Now you can stop harping on that as a point if contention.

So, instead of attending the funeral of the first general (two star) killed in an active combat zone (rather heinously too) since Vietnam, he plays golf. Then he pays much more attention to an African-American strong-armed robbery/assault suspect who was killed by a white police officer, who by almost all credible accounts acted in lawful self-defense after being beaten by said suspect.

Sounds like some leftwingnut is overreacting to some legitimate grievance by some Obama critics.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 11:47 PM
Again Moran There aint No trick to Editing a Post and it not showing as edited, It just happens .

Yea I bait yer stupid *** , cause you are so easy to **** with. Now show me were I have defended any Conservative Talking points.

obammy not going to the generals funeral but sending three reps to the thugs funeral?

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 11:49 PM

No, I must come back to this post. You made a claim that someone was telling lies. Your example was:

:Tell me the one about obama not going to the generals funeral.:

In an to attempt generate credibility... You can squirm all you want, but it won't go away. You can try to change the context, but the internet is a bitch about keeping the conversation in tact.

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 11:49 PM
I posted both sentences,
I does not say anywhere that he went. Show me the sentence you are claiming I said he did.

You does to!
Dayum boy you are a Moran. Yet you claim to be a hell of a lot smarter than anyone on this board.
I garendayumTee ya aint the Smartest but you sure as hell just may be to most persistent ignoramus on here.:highly_amused:

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 11:50 PM
obammy not going to the generals funeral but sending three reps to the thugs funeral?
Oy! You would have a point if your eagerness to attack others didn't get ahold of you

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 11:51 PM
You are such a hack, that you can't even have a reasonable conversation. Do you now see the irony that we have all seen all along?

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 11:52 PM

Again penis mouth. That is ME making a statement about How I feel not Defending a Conservative talking post. Get yer together or just STFU.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 11:54 PM
I can't stress how much I hope that the 8th is a troll. I fear for a world that has someone like him rolling around.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 11:54 PM
Just my late two cents worth.

If the General was the first one killed in an active combat zone since Vietnam, one would think that is a pretty big deal, so yes the president should attend. Especially since his most pressing agenda item at the time was a round of golf. And as Olevet said, Bush had a little more to deal with after 9-11 than a fairway rough or sand trap.

As for the 4,803 funerals that Bush did not attend, there have been at least 1,916 military funerals under Obama's watch. Do you know how many of those Obama has attended?

Zero.

Also, Bush stopped playing golf early in his presidency out of respect for those fallen soldiers.

Obama? Not so much. Now you can stop harping on that as a point if contention.

So, instead of attending the funeral of the first general (two star) killed in an active combat zone (rather heinously too) since Vietnam, he plays golf. Then he pays much more attention to an African-American strong-armed robbery/assault suspect who was killed by a white police officer, who by almost all credible accounts acted in lawful self-defense after being beaten by said suspect.

Sounds like some leftwingnut is overreacting to some legitimate grievance by some Obama critics.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WAY TO FUNNY!

Bush claimed he stopped playing golf after the august 2003 U.N. bombing.......but

Bush actually played his last round of golf on October 13, 2003. This means that the reason he gave for quitting after the August 2003 U.N. bombing is dubious at best...

A direct quote from bush

"I remember when de Mello, who was at the U.N., got killed in Baghdad as a result of these murderers taking this good man's life," he said. "I was playing golf -- I think I was in central Texas -- and they pulled me off the golf course and I said, 'It's just not worth it anymore to do.'"

And it still took him two months to stop? Lying sack of sh!t.

He was having knee problems all that year and had to give up running that summer.

If it is such a big deal how come nixon didn't go the the funeral of the last one killed in action?

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 11:58 PM
I can't stress how much I hope that the 8th is a troll. I fear for a world that has someone like him rolling around.

Show me where I said obama went to the funeral and I'll stop posting on here forever.

SCOUT
8/25/2014, 12:04 AM

Bush claimed he stopped playing golf after the august 2003 U.N. bombing.......but

Bush actually played his last round of golf on October 13, 2003. This means that the reason he gave for quitting after the August 2003 U.N. bombing is dubious at best...

A direct quote from bush

"I remember when de Mello, who was at the U.N., got killed in Baghdad as a result of these murderers taking this good man's life," he said. "I was playing golf -- I think I was in central Texas -- and they pulled me off the golf course and I said, 'It's just not worth it anymore to do.'"

He was having knee problems all that year and had to give up running that summer.

If it is such a big deal how come nixon didn't go the the funeral of the last one killed in action?

There is a well established methodology used by every conceivable law enforcement agency. It is available in a book. I will happily share this book with anyone who PM's me. It shares the "tells" of liars. You sir, have given up several.

I will just go with the cursory.
1. Attack the questioner:
This is the primary tactic because it turns the conversation back to the person asking the question. If you know what you are doing you allow them to ask, but keep note that they are pushing an alternative path.
2. Questions are asked with other questions:
When a Y/N will do, you get an explanation. You get a whole story about how great they are (inflating credibility) and why they should never be in doubt (inflating credibility)...
And so on...
You can never have a checklist, but you can develop a view.
8th is a liar, in my informed opinion.

LesNessman
8/25/2014, 12:07 AM

A direct quote from bush

Wow, what a leftwingnut reaction! You must be goose stepping to all the leftwingnut hacks.

And you seriously want to start talking about about lying sacks of ****?
Man oh man...

Sooner8th
8/25/2014, 12:08 AM
There is a well established methodology used by every conceivable law enforcement agency. It is available in a book. I will happily share this book with anyone who PM's me. It shares the "tells" of liars. You sir, have given up several.

I will just go with the cursory.
1. Attack the questioner:
This is the primary tactic because it turns the conversation back to the person asking the question. If you know what you are doing you allow them to ask, but keep note that they are pushing an alternative path.
2. Questions are asked with other questions:
When a Y/N will do, you get an explanation. You get a whole story about how great they are (inflating credibility) and why they should never be in doubt (inflating credibility)...
And so on...
You can never have a checklist, but you can develop a view.
8th is a liar, in my informed opinion.

What a bunch of horsesh!t. You can show me I'm lying by posting the sentence where I said obama attended the funeral. If you can produce it, I will quit posting on here forever.

This is your chance. EVERYTHING on here is in writing - prove it or shut up.

Sooner8th
8/25/2014, 12:09 AM
Wow, what a leftwingnut reaction! You must be goose stepping to all the leftwingnut hacks.

And you seriously want to start talking about about lying sacks of ****?
Man oh man...

How is that? You claimed he stopped playing gold out of respect for the troops but his own words and actions indicate otherwise.

SCOUT
8/25/2014, 12:14 AM
What a bunch of horsesh!t. You can show me I'm lying by posting the sentence where I said obama attended the funeral. If you can produce it, I will quit posting on here forever.

This is your chance. EVERYTHING on here is in writing - prove it or shut up.

Done it. You have tried to spin it. Period.

I do appreciate your attempt to be right. It is an amazing perseverance in the face of the facts. Especially for someone who claims to stick to the facts.

SCOUT
8/25/2014, 12:15 AM
Wait, you aren't sticking to talking points are you? That would make the world explode if facts contradicted talking points

SCOUT
8/25/2014, 12:17 AM
I know GWB, Republicans and Rush Limbaugh. We get it

Sooner8th
8/25/2014, 12:25 AM
Done it. You have tried to spin it. Period.

I do appreciate your attempt to be right. It is an amazing perseverance in the face of the facts. Especially for someone who claims to stick to the facts.

AGAIN - YOU HAVEN'T BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST.

You live in an alternate universe.

SCOUT
8/25/2014, 12:36 AM
And yet it does
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?184021-Zimmerman-just-went-full-retard-in-Ferguson-What-is-that-boy-thinking

Please read posts 17-20.

Uh oh.

yermom
8/25/2014, 07:35 AM
the story about how all these other presidents went to similar funerals is bull****. that's what he's talking about when he says the "story about Obama not going to the funeral"

no one anywhere claimed that he went as far as i can tell. that isn't the issue. the issue is that someone posted the BS about every other president doing it to get a rise out of people that don't like Obama and it got regurgitated as fact as expected

Sooner8th
8/25/2014, 07:41 AM
And yet it does
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?184021-Zimmerman-just-went-full-retard-in-Ferguson-What-is-that-boy-thinking

Please read posts 17-20.

Uh oh.

You live in an alternate rightwingnut universe where black is white, right is wrong and didn't go to the funeral is did go to the funeral.

Do you see the word NOT?

I will repeat again for the very last time, nowhere have I said he went because I knew from the get go he didn't. You people have once again got into outrage, OUTRAGE I tell you over Obama doing the same identical thing bush did, when bush was DEFENDED for not going to funerals.

olevetonahill
8/25/2014, 08:13 AM
the story about how all these other presidents went to similar funerals is bull****. that's what he's talking about when he says the "story about Obama not going to the funeral"

no one anywhere claimed that he went as far as i can tell. that isn't the issue. the issue is that someone posted the BS about every other president doing it to get a rise out of people that don't like Obama and it got regurgitated as fact as expected

Dave can we Please disregard an Obvious Hoax statement? My Contention is Not That He didnt go and Others did, IDGAS . My point is he couldnt be bothered to send anyone to represent the Office to a Distinguished Service mans funeral Yet he can and will send 3 such to a Thugs because of Race.

Hell I dont think I even commented in that thread let alone even mentioned it other than to say HE DIDNT ****ing go.
You Libs can cry all ya want about the Right hatin on Obammy. But just in case ya aint looked lately It aint just the Right that think he sucks its almost 60% of America.

Soonerjeepman
8/25/2014, 08:24 AM
ya know 8th, what you can't wrap your head around is the fact this president, because he is half black, has shown favoritism to the issues that surround the blacks. I don't agree with it, but I can see how and why he would. BUT you cannot admit he has done that.

Bill says it best about the "plite" of the black person.

They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk: Why you ain't, Where you is, What he drive, Where he stay, Where he work, Who you be... And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around. The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal. These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids. $500 sneakers for what? And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was 2? Where were you when he was 12? Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol? And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward: Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong? People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something? Or are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up? Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from? We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa. With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap, and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem. We have got to take the neighborhood back. People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' — or men or whatever you call them now. We have millionaire football players who cannot read. We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us. We have to start holding each other to a higher standard.

We cannot blame the white people any longer.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/cosby.asp#aeQmwLEPMU2uYLGh.99

That's okay though.

olevetonahill
8/25/2014, 08:29 AM
Hey Jeep ya mean like this :highly_amused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

Soonerjeepman
8/25/2014, 11:49 AM
lol...we watch that every yr before classes....got some great names this yr...

Sooner8th
8/25/2014, 12:29 PM
ya know 8th, what you can't wrap your head around is the fact this president, because he is half black, has shown favoritism to the issues that surround the blacks. I don't agree with it, but I can see how and why he would. BUT you cannot admit he has done that.

Bill says it best about the "plite" of the black person.

They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English. I can't even talk the way these people talk: Why you ain't, Where you is, What he drive, Where he stay, Where he work, Who you be... And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk. And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth. In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around. The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal. These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids. $500 sneakers for what? And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit. Where were you when he was 2? Where were you when he was 12? Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol? And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward: Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong? People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something? Or are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up? Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and got all type of needles [piercing] going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from? We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa. With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap, and all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem. We have got to take the neighborhood back. People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands' — or men or whatever you call them now. We have millionaire football players who cannot read. We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We as black folks have to do a better job. Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us. We have to start holding each other to a higher standard.

We cannot blame the white people any longer.
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/cosby.asp#aeQmwLEPMU2uYLGh.99

That's okay though.

He does some, but not as bad as you folks on the right think. What do you expect? He is half black and he is more in tune with blacks than white folks are. It wasn't a problem with we had white presidents who favored issues with whites.

Soonerjeepman
8/25/2014, 12:30 PM
hey 8th...hey it's FOX news..I know ya don't believe them and all but this should be enough to prove our point. Enjoy...

More White House officials at Michael Brown’s funeral than Thatcher’s

For Monday's funeral, the White House sent two officials with the White House Office of Public Engagement as well as Broderick Johnson, chairman of the My Brother's Keeper Task Force.

No White House officials, though, were part of the presidential delegation sent last year to Thatcher's funeral. For that, the White House sent former secretaries of State George Schultz and James Baker III -- as well as the charge d'affaires to the U.K. and the former U.S. ambassador.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/25/more-white-house-officials-at-michael-browns-funeral-than-thatchers/

One of the 3 has a personal connection...went to HS with the kid's mom...so my question is then why is the gov paying for that one to go?

Sooner8th
8/25/2014, 12:45 PM
hey 8th...hey it's FOX news..I know ya don't believe them and all but this should be enough to prove our point. Enjoy...

More White House officials at Michael Brown’s funeral than Thatcher’s

For Monday's funeral, the White House sent two officials with the White House Office of Public Engagement as well as Broderick Johnson, chairman of the My Brother's Keeper Task Force.

No White House officials, though, were part of the presidential delegation sent last year to Thatcher's funeral. For that, the White House sent former secretaries of State George Schultz and James Baker III -- as well as the charge d'affaires to the U.K. and the former U.S. ambassador.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/08/25/more-white-house-officials-at-michael-browns-funeral-than-thatchers/

One of the 3 has a personal connection...went to HS with the kid's mom...so my question is then why is the gov paying for that one to go?

Grab your pitchforks and torches! A NEW OUTRAGE, OUTRAGE I TELL YOU!

schultz and baker worked with her and no one from the white did. You guys have a hard on for this because she was a conservative. I really don't see any issue with how he is handling this.

If you are worried about the cost, how much would it have been to send an official to thatcher's funeral?

TheHumanAlphabet
8/25/2014, 12:47 PM
There is no such thing as "white privilege". It is a leftist made up term so they can hand wring...

8/25/2014, 12:55 PM
Key is a talented comedian. I love the skit he and Peele do with the football players with outlandish names.

olevetonahill
8/25/2014, 01:38 PM
Grab your pitchforks and torches! A NEW OUTRAGE, OUTRAGE I TELL YOU!

schultz and baker worked with her and no one from the white did. You guys have a hard on for this because she was a conservative. I really don't see any issue with how he is handling this.

If you are worried about the cost, how much would it have been to send an official to thatcher's funeral?

Are you really this Much of a DRAMA Queen? Must everything one of us says be , OUTRAGE. cant we just simply be dissatisfied? Moran

Sooner8th
8/25/2014, 02:42 PM
Are you really this Much of a DRAMA Queen? Must everything one of us says be , OUTRAGE. cant we just simply be dissatisfied? Moran

My bad, this time it's ashamed and angry RRAAWWWRRR a couple of quotes from faux "news"

I'm ashamed....and angry.

Shame on you, Mr. President. You and your administration look cheap, small and petty.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/17/obama-shameful-thatcher-snub/

Sooner8th
8/25/2014, 02:49 PM
There is no such thing as "white privilege". It is a leftist made up term so they can hand wring...

What planet do you live on? There is no white privilege? Have you ever been pulled over by a black cop for being white? Have you ever had to stand in line to vote for 4-6-8-10 hours when rural white voters in the same state don't have to? Has a political party in power passed laws making it harder for you to vote?

You have absolutely no credibility whatsoever .

Turd_Ferguson
8/25/2014, 04:14 PM
What planet do you live on? There is no white privilege? Have you ever been pulled over by a black cop for being white? Yes, take your *** to the wrong neighborhood and see what happens. Have you ever had to stand in line to vote for 4-6-8-10 hours when rural white voters in the same state don't have to? No, and neither have they. It's just more political bull**** you hand wring'n liberals make up. Has a political party in power passed laws making it harder for you to vote? You mean like requiring an ID like they do for everything else? Yeah, you're a ****stick.

You have got to be the biggest bag of cocks I've seen on this board.

olevetonahill
8/25/2014, 04:31 PM
My bad, this time it's ashamed and angry RRAAWWWRRR a couple of quotes from faux "news"

I'm ashamed....and angry.

Shame on you, Mr. President. You and your administration look cheap, small and petty.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/17/obama-shameful-thatcher-snub/

You are a Moran when ya keep sayin Faux News. you do realize Faux is Pronounced Foe right?

Now as far as ME listening to Fox news . what rock are you under. I listen to None of em cause they are all slanted and biased to one side or the other. I skim the print news well internet Print news that is. and decide for myself. Now run along and Let the Grown ups talk.

Sooner8th
8/25/2014, 04:42 PM
You have got to be the biggest bag of cocks I've seen on this board.

Have you ever had to stand in line to vote for 4-6-8-10 hours when rural white voters in the same state don't have to? No, and neither have they.
It's just more political bull**** you hand wring'n liberals make up.

You never had any credibility on this site and this just reinforces it.

In Ohio and Florida, it's was all over the news.

MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Thousands of Miami-Dade voters took advantage of the final day of early voting Saturday.
According to the Supervisor of Elections website, several locations posted wait times as long as six hours.
At the Coral Reef Library, the wait was listed as 4 hours, but Arpa Kahn said she waited more than six.
“It was exhausting,” Kahn said of her first voting experience. “I don’t have time to vote on election day. So today was my last chance to vote.”

Is the Supervisor of Elections making it up?

Sooner8th
8/25/2014, 04:46 PM
You are a Moran when ya keep sayin Faux News. you do realize Faux is Pronounced Foe right?

Now as far as ME listening to Fox news . what rock are you under. I listen to None of em cause they are all slanted and biased to one side or the other. I skim the print news well internet Print news that is. and decide for myself. Now run along and Let the Grown ups talk.

I actually stole that from you.

Too funny.

And i know exactly how it is pronounced, it's just so perfect. BTW you forgot the quote marks around news.

Turd_Ferguson
8/25/2014, 05:19 PM
Have you ever had to stand in line to vote for 4-6-8-10 hours when rural white voters in the same state don't have to? No, and neither have they.

You never had any credibility on this site and this just reinforces it.

In Ohio and Florida, it's was all over the news.

MIAMI-DADE (CBSMiami) – Thousands of Miami-Dade voters took advantage of the final day of early voting Saturday.
According to the Supervisor of Elections website, several locations posted wait times as long as six hours.
At the Coral Reef Library, the wait was listed as 4 hours, but Arpa Kahn said she waited more than six.
“It was exhausting,” Kahn said of her first voting experience. “I don’t have time to vote on election day. So today was my last chance to vote.”

You wouldn't know credibility if ya ****'n tripped over it.

Sooner8th
8/25/2014, 06:24 PM
You wouldn't know credibility if ya ****'n tripped over it.

Come on turd bucket answer the question.

Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
It's just more political bull**** you hand wring'n liberals make up.

Did liberals make up "According to the Supervisor of Elections website, several locations posted wait times as long as six hours."

Again you have made a claim, now back it up.

Soonerjeepman
8/25/2014, 09:50 PM
lol...dude you are out of it. I just laugh at your bs now. OUTRAGED....lol really?

white privileged....lol

Why don't you go move to the hood, open a little store and help them out if you're so angry about it all~

Sooner8th
8/25/2014, 10:39 PM
Turd bucket and all of you this sentence is very telling.

Yes, take your *** to the wrong neighborhood and see what happens.

First do you really think I have never been in the "wrong" neighborhood? My wife grew up there! Where the hell do you think I bought my booze at when I was 16? I stopped going there when I was 20 when I went in and asked wheres James, the owner, at? I was told he was murdered in an armed robbery a couple of nights before. That liquor store was three blocks from my now wife's house. I've waited in line at popeyes in the "hood" at 2am after being out parting all night, not a single problem. It's simple, don't be scared and be respectful and you will not have a problem. And what hell do you want to go into the wrong neighborhood in the first place, the only time I go in now is with the rotary community service, my wife and I are the only ones not too scared to go there.

SCOUT
8/25/2014, 11:23 PM

First do you really think I have never been in the "wrong" neighborhood? My wife grew up there! Where the hell do you think I bought my booze at when I was 16? I stopped going there when I was 20 when I went in and asked wheres James, the owner, at? I was told he was murdered in an armed robbery a couple of nights before. That liquor store was three blocks from my now wife's house. I've waited in line at popeyes in the "hood" at 2am after being out parting all night, not a single problem. It's simple, don't be scared and be respectful and you will not have a problem. And what hell do you want to go into the wrong neighborhood in the first place, the only time I go in now is with the rotary community service, my wife and I are the only ones not too scared to go there.
So your point is that some people get murdered, but don't be scared cause you got chicken?

Sooner8th
8/25/2014, 11:31 PM
So your point is that some people get murdered, but don't be scared cause you got chicken?

First I replied to his premise, I have been in wrong neighborhood and nothing happened to me. The point is don't be a coward. Conservatives are always talking about going into "wrong" neighborhood and women going into dark alleys. Why would you go into the wrong neighborhood or go into a dark alley in the first place? It's just more scare tactics from the right.

SCOUT
8/25/2014, 11:36 PM
First I replied to his premise, I have been in wrong neighborhood and nothing happened to me. The point is don't be a coward. Conservatives are always talking about going into "wrong" neighborhood and women going into dark alleys. Why would you go into the wrong neighborhood or go into a dark alley in the first place? It's just more scare tactics from the right.
This is new and fun.

SCOUT
8/25/2014, 11:36 PM
I just spent 12 days in downtown NYC

SCOUT
8/25/2014, 11:38 PM
Tell me about how I don't care... Please

SCOUT
8/25/2014, 11:42 PM
OK, fine As an evil capitalist I spent most of my time and money educating my kids on what life could deal them. I am sure that I gave my kids $100 at least and $500 in food to the homeless.

My 6 year old wants to make lots of money so she can have them live in her house.

We are terrible republicans.

8/25/2014, 11:51 PM
lol...dude you are out of it. I just laugh at your bs now. OUTRAGED....lol really?

white privileged....lol

Why don't you go move to the hood, open a little store and help them out if you're so angry about it all~He could get 10 cents on the dollar, and make up the difference with a govt. subsidy, if he promised to organize the community, and take in some of the new Americans from nicaragua and points south.

Soonerjeepman
8/26/2014, 08:23 AM

I have gone every day for 25 years...BFD. I've been around at night as well...

you're such a good dude...meh~

Soonerjeepman
8/26/2014, 08:26 AM

so you're saying there are NO "wrong neighborhoods" or "dark alleys"?..not getting your point. Your other post say you and your wife are the only ones to go into a "wrong neighborhood"..."wrong neighborhoods" are defined by the criminal stats, vacant houses, etc...so yes there are WRONG NEIGHBORHOODS...

hell my fellow teachers that are black and grew up around our school say it's bad...lol Guess they are sell-outs or uncle toms to you.

yermom
8/26/2014, 11:54 AM
Dave can we Please disregard an Obvious Hoax statement? My Contention is Not That He didnt go and Others did, IDGAS . My point is he couldnt be bothered to send anyone to represent the Office to a Distinguished Service mans funeral Yet he can and will send 3 such to a Thugs because of Race.

Hell I dont think I even commented in that thread let alone even mentioned it other than to say HE DIDNT ****ing go.
You Libs can cry all ya want about the Right hatin on Obammy. But just in case ya aint looked lately It aint just the Right that think he sucks its almost 60% of America.

i don't even like Obama much. as i have said multiple times, there are plenty of real reasons to not like him other than the BS ones you guys talk about.

how about the NSA, and letting Wall St. off the hook?

the fact is that someone needs to be dealing with the situation in Ferguson. it's out of hand. people aren't looting because this general died.

yermom
8/26/2014, 11:55 AM
and maybe Bill Cosby should have gone to Ferguson instead of Al Sharpton.

Soonerjeepman
8/26/2014, 12:11 PM
and maybe Bill Cosby should have gone to Ferguson instead of Al Sharpton.

yup

oh, and FWIW, I don't like either race of obama...the black or white side~
it's a philosophical difference, not race. (not that you said that...)

TheHumanAlphabet
8/26/2014, 12:16 PM
What planet do you live on? There is no white privilege? Have you ever been pulled over by a black cop for being white? Have you ever had to stand in line to vote for 4-6-8-10 hours when rural white voters in the same state don't have to? Has a political party in power passed laws making it harder for you to vote?

Made up crap... You show me where the voting thing occurs. Outside of poor planning, not enough election judges, etc. I have NEVER EVER seen anyone jump line.

You are a lemming of the left.

Hey 8th...Where is the hate crime charges on the dudes that beat up the lifeguard walking down the street in Baltimore... They yelled "Hey white boy" or something. No one wants to press hate crime, but that is what it is/was... What about "black privilege"?

More PC crap for hand wringing leftist in order to get their mitts on more government intrusion into OUR LIVES. Leave me the hell alone and don't tax the crap out of me. Fly right and straight, you get left alone. People are people, no need for special terms or legislation. What we have on the books will likely take care of most situations...

Sooner in Tampa
8/26/2014, 12:26 PM
Made up crap... You show me where the voting thing occurs. Outside of poor planning, not enough election judges, etc. I have NEVER EVER seen anyone jump line.

Hey 8th...Where is the hate crime charges on the dudes that beat up the lifeguard walking down the street in Baltimore... They yelled "Hey white boy" or something. No one wants to press hate crime, but that is what it is/was... What about "black privilege"?

More PC crap for hand wringing leftist in order to get their mitts on more government intrusion into OUR LIVES. Leave me the hell alone and don't tax the crap out of me. Fly right and straight, you get left alone. People are people, no need for special terms or legislation. What we have on the books will likely take care of most situations...

Sooner8th runs around calling everyone lemmings...hello pot, meet kettle.

As far as bitching because people have to stand in line because they live in metropolitan areas...REALLY? IT'S THE WHITE PEOPLES FAULT THEY LIVE IN THE COUNTRY, DAMMIT!!!! Is that all his stupid azz can come up?? ****in Pathetic...as usual

Sooner8th
8/26/2014, 12:30 PM

Here is the problem around here, I have already on THIS THREAD shown you proof from the government, post #117. Upto SIX HOURS WAIT TO VOTE. Not good enough try this link.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/05/us/politics/waiting-times-to-vote-at-polls-draw-scrutiny.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Sooner8th
8/26/2014, 12:37 PM

HEY THA who do you think runs elections in states? The secretary of state! Take a wild guess as to who the secretary of state was in 2012 elections?

The current secretary of state is Republican Ken Detzner. He was appointed in February 2012 by Gov. Rick Scott to replace Kurt Browning.

ruh roh - Didn't bother to look that up first did ya? Who's talking about jumping a line?

Sooner8th
8/26/2014, 12:40 PM
Sooner8th runs around calling everyone lemmings...hello pot, meet kettle.

As far as bitching because people have to stand in line because they live in metropolitan areas...REALLY? IT'S THE WHITE PEOPLES FAULT THEY LIVE IN THE COUNTRY, DAMMIT!!!! Is that all his stupid azz can come up?? ****in Pathetic...as usual

No it's the fault of REPUBLICAN secretary of states who move the voting machines around so democratic districts have fewer voting booths than republican ones do.

Do you not follow current events? This was all over the news for weeks during the last election.

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 02:11 PM
First I replied to his premise,
I have been in wrong neighborhood and nothing happened to me. The point is don't be a coward. Conservatives are always talking about going into "wrong" neighborhood and women going into dark alleys.
Why would you go into the wrong neighborhood or go into a dark alley in the first place? It's just more scare tactics from the right.

Seems to be a question of Sanity wouldnt you say?
Now as to standing in line all those hours to vote. How long do they have to stand to get their Foodstamps? Hell If I had to stand that Long Id MOVE to a less Populated area.

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 02:18 PM
No it's the fault of REPUBLICAN secretary of states who move the voting machines around so democratic districts have fewer voting booths than republican ones do.

Do you not follow current events? This was all over the news for weeks during the last election.

You swallow everything a Lib news organization spews dont you. Lemming

Sooner in Tampa
8/26/2014, 02:27 PM

OH, please and powerful OZ...since you were referring to Rick Scott, the Governor of Florida...Please tell me how it works in Florida.

Go on...I'll wait...

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 02:31 PM
OH, please and powerful OZ...since you were referring to Rick Scott, the Governor of Florida...Please tell me how it works in Florida.

Go on...I'll wait...

Heh. Just took him off Ignore, fixing to put him back on . already tired of his sh1t.

FaninAma
8/26/2014, 02:35 PM
i don't even like Obama much. as i have said multiple times, there are plenty of real reasons to not like him other than the BS ones you guys talk about.

the fact is that someone needs to be dealing with the situation in Ferguson. it's out of hand. people aren't looting because this general died.

I totally agree with you. Obama is every bit as bad as Bush was on these issues.

Where I part ways with you is that I detest the progressive entitlement culture. It destroys self-reliance and subsidizes repeated poor personal choices. And it goes hand in hand with the issues you listed. Anything that grows government threatens our civil liberties and, in the end, mostly benefits the super rich who wind up with the vast part of the entitlement benefits through programs like SNAP.

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 02:52 PM

This is true Bro. But if you Notice, It doesn't matter What we criticize Obama for, 8th runs in with his sword swinging to defend him.
You and the rest of the Board libs for the most part carry on reasonable conversations. You and Rock are prime examples of statin your point .

8th is just a Moran

Sooner8th
8/26/2014, 03:43 PM
You swallow everything a Lib news organization spews dont you. Lemming

Since when is the Supervisor of Elections Miami-Dade county a lib new org?

Good thing you put me on iggy so you wont have to see your stupidity.

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 04:08 PM

I aint put ya back on yet ya dingleberry!
Guess I needed to use ALL your post huh?

= Sooner8th,]Do you not follow current events? This was all over the news for weeks during the last election.

Moronic Dildo breath idiot. Ill be sure and Let you know when I put ya back on Iggy KC. Yer still as ignorant as ever.

Sooner8th
8/26/2014, 04:13 PM
I aint put ya back on yet ya dingleberry!
Guess I needed to use ALL your post huh?

Moronic Dildo breath idiot. Ill be sure and Let you know when I put ya back on Iggy KC. Yer still as ignorant as ever.

And the Supervisor of Elections confirms their stories. Live with it dumbass. Talk about lemmings, if it comes from anywhere than faux "news" it's a lie.

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 04:25 PM
I actually stole that from you.

Too funny.

And i know exactly how it is pronounced, it's just so perfect. BTW you forgot the quote marks around news.

so yer sayin ya stole the use of "Faux" from me? you are delusional ,

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 04:29 PM
And the Supervisor of Elections confirms their stories. Live with it dumbass. Talk about lemmings, if it comes from anywhere than faux "news" it's a lie.

Why should I live with it? you the one spewing that crap not me.
You make fun of the "News" not me. you repeat all that YOU want to hear.
Also you cant even make a complete sentence,
Let me tell ya. Thats Bad, when I can correct yer Grammar and sentence structure.

Turd_Ferguson
8/26/2014, 04:49 PM
Moronic Dildo breath idiot.

LMMFAO!!!:D

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 05:21 PM
LMMFAO!!!:D

Look out he will say sompun bad about you . Oh wait he done did.

Turd_Ferguson
8/26/2014, 05:37 PM
Look out he will say sompun bad about you . Oh wait he done did.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh....oh wait, I don't give a ****.

Sooner in Tampa
8/26/2014, 06:20 PM

hey dumb****...they have a week to conduct early voting...so if you wait until the last minute...

Turd_Ferguson
8/26/2014, 06:43 PM
hey dumb****...they have a week to conduct early voting...so if you wait until the last minute...

ANOTHER REPUBLICAN LIVING IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!!! YOU VOTED FOR DUBYA TWICE!!! TWICE!!! ****ING LEMMING!!! BUSH SUCKS!!!! BUSH SUCKS!!! OBAMADONG ROCKS!!!

Nice.

rock on sooner
8/26/2014, 08:51 PM
Okay, listen up! 8th, I have peemed you to try to explain how to get along..
clearly, dint werk! You HAVE to understand that the way you go about these
arguments do more to destroy the left of center position that any approach that
is possible. Sometimes, you make a point, sometimes the rest of the board makes
their point...this kind of intransigence is EXACTLY what is wrong with Congress and
needs to be corrected...it is obvious, at least to me, that you belong with a number
of the right wingnuts (that you so poudly list), only LEFT wingnut is the appropriate
description for you! Haveta tell ya, in spite of your efforts, you aint doin' diddly...

olevetonahill
8/26/2014, 09:37 PM
Okay, listen up! 8th, I have peemed you to try to explain how to get along..
clearly, dint werk! You HAVE to understand that the way you go about these
arguments do more to destroy the left of center position that any approach that
is possible. Sometimes, you make a point, sometimes the rest of the board makes
their point...this kind of intransigence is EXACTLY what is wrong with Congress and
needs to be corrected...it is obvious, at least to me, that you belong with a number
of the right wingnuts (that you so poudly list), only LEFT wingnut is the appropriate
description for you! Haveta tell ya, in spite of your efforts, you aint doin' diddly...

Naw Bro, Hes Just an idiot that wants to fan the Flames.
I will discuss anything with YOU or Yermom or a few others But as for HIM he gets Nothing from me
Any one who has been on this board for any length of time understands how it works. This Moronic Dildo Breath just wants to attack . Fu$k him