PDA

View Full Version : Zimmerman just went full retard in Ferguson, What is that boy thinking ?

olevetonahill
8/23/2014, 09:14 PM
Gets into it with a couple Blacks and gets his White/hispanic arse in jail Dumas

Florida neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, who was acquitted in July of 2013 of all charges related to the shooting death of Trayvon Martin, was arrested Wednesday morning in Ferguson, Missouri after an altercation outside of a Dunkin’ Donuts, where Zimmerman allegedly aimed a handgun at two black teenagers who confronted him. - See more at: http://nationalreport.net/george-zimmerman-arrested-visiting-ferguson/#fref

http://nationalreport.net/george-zimmerman-arrested-visiting-ferguson/#fref

Curly Bill
8/23/2014, 09:20 PM
Musta been another couple of Obammy's sons!

Curly Bill
8/23/2014, 09:21 PM
Maybe KC//8th was one of em?!?!

olevetonahill
8/23/2014, 09:49 PM
I just caint believe this!

8timechamps
8/23/2014, 09:54 PM
Is that real? It can't be, right?!

CK Sooner
8/23/2014, 10:19 PM
wow, just wow. can't believe he did it

REDREX
8/23/2014, 11:40 PM
If this is true he should be put in jail for being an idiot----------------Just read that it is fake

yermom
8/24/2014, 09:51 AM
looking at the main page, it's a crappy onion ripoff

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 10:22 AM
Gets into it with a couple Blacks and gets his White/hispanic arse in jail Dumas

http://nationalreport.net/george-zimmerman-arrested-visiting-ferguson/#fref

Nothing you won't swallow. No words to say......................

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 10:40 AM
have I said 8th is a moronic Dildo? Those I peemed last night come forward LOL

REDREX
8/24/2014, 12:01 PM
Nothing you won't swallow. No words to say......................---You would have loved it if it had been true

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 12:13 PM
---You would have loved it if it had been true

After I posted this I sent Peems to several posters tellin em I was just chummin the water fer Idjit 8th LOL

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 12:34 PM
KC//8th is on full blown retard mode - there was no doubt he'd take the bait!

...and yes, you peemed several people last night basically saying you were gonna get the stupid troll riled up, and to play along.

Not only is he stupid, he's incredibly gullible! And it goes without saying he's one pathetic LOSER!!!

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 05:30 PM
KC//8th is on full blown retard mode - there was no doubt he'd take the bait!

...and yes, you peemed several people last night basically saying you were gonna get the stupid troll riled up, and to play along.

Not only is he stupid, he's incredibly gullible! And it goes without saying he's one pathetic LOSER!!!

Not the one who posted a lie, show me where I went into "full blown retard mode".

Refer your dumbasses the priorities thread and the Anothe one of Obammy's finest thread, you can tell yourselfs over and over how you "baited" me.

Nothing you won't swallow. No words to say...................... is "full blown retard mode"?

Obama didn't go to a funeral.....wwwaaawwwaaaaWWWWAAAAAAA

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 05:40 PM
Not the one who posted a lie, show me where I went into "full blown retard mode".

Refer your dumbasses the priorities thread and the Anothe one of Obammy's finest thread, you can tell yourselfs over and over how you "baited" me.

Nothing you won't swallow. No words to say...................... is "full blown retard mode"?

Obama didn't go to a funeral.....wwwaaawwwaaaaWWWWAAAAAAA

There's our boy!

Mamma take you back in yet ya big ol loser?

CK Sooner
8/24/2014, 05:42 PM

tis true. 8th, ya dumbazz

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 05:44 PM
KC//8th is a big ol smelly fish that went for the bait hook line and sinker!

He might not be just a dumbass, but the world's biggest dumbass!

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 05:47 PM

In another post you regurgitated the general funeral story and you call me a dumbass.

Ignorant loser

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 05:50 PM
KC//8th is a big ol: SUCKER!!!

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 05:51 PM
KC//8th is a big ol: SUCKER!!!

Tell me the one about obama not going to the generals funeral.

FaninAma
8/24/2014, 05:54 PM
In another post you regurgitated the general funeral story and you call me a dumbass.

Ignorant loser
Bob, it's posts like this that make nobody want to even attempt consider your point of view.

Obama didn't attend the funeral. Biden didn't attend. Kerry didn't attend. Hagel attended briefly and did not play a major role. The assertion he did not attend was corrected. But don't let that fact get in your way as you rant in support of your cult of personality.

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 05:58 PM
Tell me the one about obama not going to the generals funeral.

I even tried to help you in the other thread. Obama didn't go to the General's funeral. Neither did Joe Biden. Hagel did.

okiewaker
8/24/2014, 06:05 PM
Zimcakes was present in NoCal this AM. I'll post the story shortly.

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 06:07 PM
Tell me the one about obamadong being my favorite thing.

Like everyone doesn't already know.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 06:18 PM
Bob, it's posts like this that make nobody want to even attempt consider your point of view.

Obama didn't attend the funeral. Biden didn't attend. Kerry didn't attend. Hagel attended briefly and did not play a major role. The assertion he did not attend was corrected. But don't let that fact get in your way as you rant in support of your cult of personality.

Bob? Who's Bob?

No they didn't and there is no precedence for them attending. Bush didn't attend the funeral of Lt. Gen. Timothy Maude, who was killed in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack on the Pentagon, where was the OUTRAGE when he didn't go?

This is typical for conservatives and republicans, anything you can dream up to bash obama, including new standards of behavior that never existed before. Even when the tweet is a lie, you guys buy it and run with it. Now you guys got your panties in a twist about it.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 06:19 PM
I even tried to help you in the other thread. Obama didn't go to the General's funeral. Neither did Joe Biden. Hagel did.

Things I already knew. How is that helping me?

SCOUT
8/24/2014, 06:20 PM
Things I already knew. How is that helping me?
Do you really want me to quote you? I mean, I will if it helps you.

Edited: It was quoted in the post that you replied to. Did you read your portion?

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 09:00 PM

Ignorant loser

Ok Im takin you Off Ignore for awhile cause you just too much fun.

So are you implying that Obammy DID IN FACT attend General Greene's Funeral. Is that what you are saying? Cause thats what it sounds like to me. So Hagel went, Obammy played golf, Dint he? So how is that a Made up story? The one that was originally posted was a Hoax Much like The story I posted . But He IN FACT dint attend Nor did he SEND anyone in his name.

I dont Much care about what any other Pres. did or dint do. THIS HNIC dint atten nor did he send a deligate in his name
Yet he does send 3 in his Name to attend a uneral of a Black punkassed Thug, Bite me Bitch.

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 09:04 PM
Short story Long, Hooked that sucker fish HARD lol. KC/8th you are undoubtedly the Most ignorant poster that has ever graced this board.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 09:06 PM
Ok Im takin you Off Ignore for awhile cause you just too much fun.

So are you implying that Obammy DID IN FACT attend General Greene's Funeral. Is that what you are saying? Cause thats what it sounds like to me. So Hagel went, Obammy played golf, Dint he? So how is that a Made up story? The one that was originally posted was a Hoax Much like The story I posted . But He IN FACT dint attend Nor did he SEND anyone in his name.

I dont Much care about what any other Pres. did or dint do. THIS HNIC dint atten nor did he send a deligate in his name
Yet he does send 3 in his Name to attend a uneral of a Black punkassed Thug, Bite me Bitch.

You took me off iggy huh? You sure seem to know what I'm posting.

So, you take it off and your first response straight out of the box shows what a dumbass you are. I have NEVER said he attended the funeral. It was a hoax and you people fell for it hook, line and sinker. Now you can claim you knew all along you knew, but you ran out not attending the funeral like a good like lemming. Taking something that was made up out of thin blue air and running with it.

RUN LEMMING RUN!

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 09:11 PM
You took me off iggy huh? You sure seem to know what I'm posting.

So, you take it off and your first response straight out of the box shows what a dumbass you are. I have NEVER said he attended the funeral. It was a hoax and you people fell for it hook, line and sinker. Now you can claim you knew all along you knew, but you ran out not attending the funeral like a good like lemming. Taking something that was made up out of thin blue air and running with it.

RUN LEMMING RUN!

Uh Dumbass, when Other folks qoute yer ignernat rants It shows up in THEIR posts. you really are stupid sombitch aint ya?
Now Show me WHERE I said I believed that story? I simply said Obammy dint go yet he sent 3 stooges to a Black assed Thugs funeral!
Moronic Dido.

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 09:14 PM
Short story Long, Hooked that sucker fish HARD lol. KC/8th you are undoubtedly the Most ignorant poster that has ever graced this board.

I agree, and you know that's saying a whole helluva lot, because there have been some real losers.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 09:15 PM
Uh Dumbass, when Other folks qoute yer ignernat rants It shows up in THEIR posts. you really are stupid sombitch aint ya?
Now Show me WHERE I said I believed that story? I simply said Obammy dint go yet he sent 3 stooges to a Black assed Thugs funeral!
Moronic Dido.

I never said you believed it, I said you ran with it. You said obammy can send three people to "a black assed thugs funeral" but didn't send or go the generals funeral.

That is called running with it. OUTRAGE!

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 09:39 PM
I never said you believed it, I said you ran with it. You said obammy can send three people to "a black assed thugs funeral" but didn't send or go the generals funeral.

That is called running with it. OUTRAGE!

Do you take Pills to help make you this stupid?

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 09:43 PM

Is that too hard for you to understand, pumpkin?

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 09:45 PM

This is what you call obammy isn't it?

Ahhhhh, isn't that cute.

Sooner8th
8/24/2014, 09:46 PM
This is what you call obammy isn't it?

Ahhhhh, isn't that cute.

How are and ol vet typing so fast with one hand on each others dongs?

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 09:50 PM
How are and ol vet typing so fast with one hand on each others dongs?

You're just mad you have no friends. This is why you're so angry, and make up internet personas to come on here and vent isn't it?

Wouldn't you feel better if you came out of the closet and admitted who you used to be on here before you got booted? We all know - the gig is up LOSER.

olevetonahill
8/24/2014, 10:03 PM

Nope I guess you answered it. You do take em.Dumbocrap idiot.

Curly Bill
8/24/2014, 10:06 PM
Maybe with the obammycare disaster he's off his meds?