PDA

View Full Version : Bring it on You little Mouthy co-ck sucker!

olevetonahill
8/13/2014, 09:06 AM
**** you and the Camels you breed with. Looks like it may not be long before we get to Play Cowboys a Mooslums.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/12/is...ttack-america/

TAFBSooner
8/13/2014, 09:20 AM
**** you and the Camels you breed with. Looks like it may not be long before we get to Play Cowboys a Mooslums.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/12/is...ttack-america/

Once again I blame Bush, who claimed we had to invade Iraq so we wouldn't have to fight them over here.

That being said, if the IS should try any such thing, we will plant mushrooms over the caliphate.

Turd_Ferguson
8/13/2014, 09:46 AM
Once again I blame Bush, who claimed we had to invade Iraq so we wouldn't have to fight them over here.

That being said, if the IS should try any such thing, we will plant mushrooms over the caliphate.

So, be re-active instead of pro-active. Go tit.

olevetonahill
8/13/2014, 09:50 AM

Bush/Smush. I aint anything we did or didnt do. Other than support Israel. Them mother ****ers be Crazy. We should seal their Borders and Bomb all their Oil production and let em starve.

TAFBSooner
8/13/2014, 01:05 PM
Bush/Smush. I aint anything we did or didnt do. Other than support Israel. Them mother ****ers be Crazy. We should seal their Borders and Bomb all their Oil production and let em starve.

I don't think you're gonna get ExxonMobilTexacoChevronBP to sign on to that bombing of oil production part. >:\

olevetonahill
8/13/2014, 01:15 PM
I don't think you're gonna get ExxonMobilTexacoChevronBP to sign on to that bombing of oil production part. >:\

But once they starved out then go back in and get it back up an running.

TAFBSooner
8/13/2014, 01:45 PM
But once they starved out then go back in and get it back up an running.

We don't have Red Adair to put out the fires this time around. Remember at the end of Iraq 1.0?

LOL, at least BigOilCo will keep us from using nukes.

olevetonahill
8/13/2014, 01:50 PM
We don't have Red Adair to put out the fires this time around. Remember at the end of Iraq 1.0?

LOL, at least BigOilCo will keep us from using nukes.

If only the Libs hadnt cryed so hrd about Reagan developing the Neutron Bomb. LOL