PDA

View Full Version : Oooh The Cops killed a Black boy Lets go loot sompun!

olevetonahill
8/11/2014, 07:18 AM
WTF, why do people do this shat? I just makes them look bad to the general Public.Instead of Callin Racism on every thing why not scream about any Excessive force, Human rights violations I really believe if the Sharplestons and the VaJayJayacksons would shut up More folk would join in on the Outrage of Police abuse.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/missouri-teenager-killed-by-police-after-fight-1407698036

Turd_Ferguson
8/11/2014, 07:43 AM
They ****ed up a perfectly good quick trip.

olevetonahill
8/11/2014, 07:44 AM
They ****ed up a perfectly good quick trip.

Is there such a thing?

Turd_Ferguson
8/11/2014, 08:04 AM
Is there such a thing?

Tooshay.

olevetonahill
8/11/2014, 08:07 AM
Tooshay.

Hey Turd, The cops arrested My second cousin. Lets go rob, Pillage and destroy some ones property and steal all the **** we can get.

Turd_Ferguson
8/11/2014, 08:10 AM
Hey Turd, The cops arrested My second cousin. Lets go rob, Pillage and destroy some ones property and steal all the **** we can get.

Hell, I do that type of **** on a daily basis. I'm in!

olevetonahill
8/11/2014, 08:12 AM
Hell, I do that type of **** on a daily basis. I'm in!

We got to pull our pants down around our butts tho.

Turd_Ferguson
8/11/2014, 08:26 AM
We got to pull our pants down around our butts tho.

Yep, and also, make sure you only rob from whitey...if you rob from a black owned store, you'll take a ride for a racist hate crime.

Curly Bill
8/11/2014, 08:30 AM
Nothing like a good excuse to steal from "the man."

olevetonahill
8/11/2014, 08:35 AM
Nothing like a good excuse to steal from "the man."

Any excuse seems to be more appropriate.

Curly Bill
8/11/2014, 08:47 AM
Any excuse seems to be more appropriate.

No question they don't need an excuse, but when they think they have one they go to town.

Cause you know, nothing says you're upset that a black dude was killed than looting a liquor store.

olevetonahill
8/11/2014, 08:48 AM
No question they don't need an excuse, but when they think they have one they go to town.

Cause you know, nothing says you're upset that a black dude was killed than looting a liquor store.
:very_drunk:

Curly Bill
8/11/2014, 08:49 AM
If Obama had a son he'd loot liquor stores. ;)

olevetonahill
8/11/2014, 09:01 AM
If Obama had a son he'd loot liquor stores. ;)

:very_drunk::smiley_simmons:

badger
8/11/2014, 01:21 PM
Very sad situation. If there's any positive out of this, it's that in this tech era, looters should be a lot less bold, as they're going to be recorded on high def cameras and video recorders (aka cell phones) from multiple angles that are a lot better at identifying thieves than store surveillance.

Don't participate in riots. Don't leave your house, don't leave your cars, stay home, or you could end up like this guy (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/27/penn-st-riot-ends-aspiring-army-officer-dream/) and get blamed for others' actions.

Turd_Ferguson
8/11/2014, 01:25 PM
Very sad situation. If there's any positive out of this, it's that in this tech era, looters should be a lot less bold, as they're going to be recorded on high def cameras and video recorders (aka cell phones) from multiple angles that are a lot better at identifying thieves than store surveillance.

Don't participate in riots. Don't leave your house, don't leave your cars, stay home, or you could end up like this guy (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/27/penn-st-riot-ends-aspiring-army-officer-dream/) and get blamed for others' actions.

The "hood" has tech savvyness...they wrap there heads with their shirts.

Ton Loc
8/11/2014, 03:40 PM
Rioting somehow equals mass hysteria after your team won the big game or after some poor kid gets gunned down in the street for no reason.

Make all the police wear camera's on their uniforms at all times. It's dramatically cut down the police complaints in the areas they already do that. Its not that expensive. Probably a lot less expensive then the settlements the counties and cities have to pay out every time something like this happens.

Soonerjeepman
8/11/2014, 09:21 PM
well of course the media feeds it all out.....

the first "interviews" were of the folks all down there. "we weren't doing anything"..."just walking"..."no gun, nothing" "he was a good kid, going to college"...

then the chief's press release: "the victim pushed the officer back into the car..there was a struggle for his gun...at least one shot was fired within the car...more shots after outside the vehicle"...

hmmm....just a little different story~

TheHumanAlphabet
8/12/2014, 08:49 AM

Or a Toys-R-Us, or Hibbetts Sports, Advance Auto Parts, Radio Shack, Zisser Tire and Auto, Taco Bell or T-Mobile. And lets not forget, chunking bricks onto the interstate highway from an overpass.

Ton Loc
8/12/2014, 10:42 AM

the first "interviews" were of the folks all down there. "we weren't doing anything"..."just walking"..."no gun, nothing" "he was a good kid, going to college"...

then the chief's press release: "the victim pushed the officer back into the car..there was a struggle for his gun...at least one shot was fired within the car...more shots after outside the vehicle"...

I have no love for the police. Their story is so full of ****. I don't believe them for a second. They've released zero details. They asked a different squad to review the case. They've refused to release the officers name. Shady as can be. As always, the police suck, they have no accountability to anyone (especially the citizens that pay for their salaries) and in their current form are a colossal waste of money.

Not that that means you should go riot and destroy other people's property.

Soonerjeepman
8/12/2014, 12:35 PM
I have no love for the police. Their story is so full of ****. I don't believe them for a second. They've released zero details. They asked a different squad to review the case. They've refused to release the officers name. Shady as can be. As always, the police suck, they have no accountability to anyone (especially the citizens that pay for their salaries) and in their current form are a colossal waste of money.

Not that that means you should go riot and destroy other people's property.

I kind of agree to a point. I know some cops and I work in an urban area. It would suck on a day to day basis putting up with that $hit. On the other hand, they are paid to be fair...

I'm assuming they are not releasing his name right now due to the tension. His house would burn in a second if they did. I just was pointing out that there are two sides, one might be full of crap but until everything is gathered who knows. I was telling the GF that is the kid got shot as he was running away then the cop should be charged with something.

The main issue is the excuse to riot. Now folks are saying it's just a bunch of bad people looking for an excuse, not justice. Well, I don't hear any leaders, or the family saying to chill...

TAFBSooner
8/12/2014, 01:12 PM

Yep, "more shots after outside the vehicle"

. . . into the back of the victim.

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/12/eyewitness_to_michael_brown_killing_says_teen_held _up_his_hands_pled_for_his_life/

olevetonahill
8/12/2014, 02:28 PM

http://www.salon.com/2014/08/12/eyewitness_to_michael_brown_killing_says_teen_held _up_his_hands_pled_for_his_life/

Will it be Ok if I wait till the Official autopsy report? I tend to not believe EYE witness's they LIE.
Plus ya got to ax yerself whats in it for this "Witness"?

olevetonahill
8/12/2014, 02:30 PM
Plus I aint gonna Take to heart anything from a Lib/Progressive slanted site.

TAFBSooner
8/12/2014, 05:17 PM

Well hell no! Like I wouldn't believe anything by Grover Nordquist . . .

But do you think the police are going to let loose of an autopsy report that implicates them?

What I want to know is why are there 16 posts on this thread about property damage and 6 about an 18 year old guy getting killed?

olevetonahill
8/12/2014, 05:24 PM
Well hell no! Like I wouldn't believe anything by Grover Nordquist . . .

But do you think the police are going to let loose of an autopsy report that implicates them?

What I want to know is why are there 16 posts on this thread about property damage and 6 about an 18 year old guy getting killed?

Prolly cause the thread was started about LOOTING.
The Feds are investigating. the Autopsy will come out.
Where is your outrage when the cops kill a white guy? Or Blacks gang up and kill whites?

olevetonahill
8/12/2014, 06:00 PM
Now Back to the Looting
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t1.0-9/1939760_10204651921800769_4209292970257908300_n.jp g

JLMSOONER
8/12/2014, 07:55 PM
is able
I kind of agree to a point. I know some cops and I work in an urban area. It would suck on a day to day basis putting up with that $hit. On the other hand, they are paid to be fair...

I'm assuming they are not releasing his name right now due to the tension. His house would burn in a second if they did. I just was pointing out that there are two sides, one might be full of crap but until everything is gathered who knows. I was telling the GF that is the kid got shot as he was running away then the cop should be charged with something.

The main issue is the excuse to riot. Now folks are saying it's just a bunch of bad people looking for an excuse, not justice. Well, I don't hear any leaders, or the family saying to chill...

Word on the street here in the Lou is that the cops name was held back until he could get his family out of town. To me, since I live here, this is believable due to the crime. Almost nightly news reports of someone being shot. North county (near Ferguson) has become more in the news than E. St. Louis. This may be due to the news people are afraid to go to E. St. Louis. It's not a good place to go. The QT didn't get set on fire, it was burned to the ground. The roof was laying on the floor. I saw it mentioned about the guy with the rag on his face. Did anyone notice teh gun in his belt? I am sure that the autopsy report will answer a lot of questions and I do not believe that the facts will be covered up there. It is sad that this kid was killed and it is unfortunate that this has all happened. There is no excuse for the looting. H*ll, a year or 2 ago there were 5 kids shot and killed at an E. St. Louis night club and it barely made the news 1 night. A fight breaks out inside and the bouncers kick them out. The story is they didn't want to leave because what was going to happen outside. They were trying to get back in when they were gunned down. Maybe there is more to this story. I hope the FBI is able to put the story together and if the cop is indeed guilty of murder, he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. If innocent, well, nothing will change. The stores were still looted and the damage done and an 18 year old is still dead. The hood is a tough place to live and die!

TAFBSooner
8/13/2014, 08:47 AM
Prolly cause the thread was started about LOOTING.
The Feds are investigating. the Autopsy will come out.
Where is your outrage when the cops kill a white guy? Or Blacks gang up and kill whites?

I'm outraged at the whole gamut of out of control policing - from asset forfeiture to SWAT teams looking for overdue student loans to the fact that killing family dogs is now SOP to breaking up OWS to stop and frisk to the killing of young men of any race to DoD giving police departments military gear from MRAPs on down.

I hope you're right that the fed LE will impartially investigate the Ferguson MO LE actions. Justice is done sometimes. For one, Justin Volpe is in prison until 2025. The bigger problem is that no one seems to be able to change the system to prevent these killings.

Which is worse? Murder by the police, who are supposedly representing all of us, or property damage and theft by people who represent, and are shaming, only themselves?

olevetonahill
8/13/2014, 08:55 AM
I'm outraged at the whole gamut of out of control policing - from asset forfeiture to SWAT teams looking for overdue student loans to the fact that killing family dogs is now SOP to breaking up OWS to stop and frisk to the killing of young men of any race to DoD giving police departments military gear from MRAPs on down.

I hope you're right that the fed LE will impartially investigate the Ferguson MO LE actions. Justice is done sometimes. For one, Justin Volpe is in prison until 2025. The bigger problem is that no one seems to be able to change the system to prevent these killings.

Which is worse? Murder by the police, who are supposedly representing all of us, or property damage and theft by people who represent, and are shaming, only themselves?

Never fear, Obammy done told Holder to get the Justice department on it Pronto.

okie52
8/13/2014, 10:08 AM
is able

Word on the street here in the Lou is that the cops name was held back until he could get his family out of town. To me, since I live here, this is believable due to the crime. Almost nightly news reports of someone being shot. North county (near Ferguson) has become more in the news than E. St. Louis. This may be due to the news people are afraid to go to E. St. Louis. It's not a good place to go. The QT didn't get set on fire, it was burned to the ground. The roof was laying on the floor. I saw it mentioned about the guy with the rag on his face. Did anyone notice teh gun in his belt? I am sure that the autopsy report will answer a lot of questions and I do not believe that the facts will be covered up there. It is sad that this kid was killed and it is unfortunate that this has all happened. There is no excuse for the looting. H*ll, a year or 2 ago there were 5 kids shot and killed at an E. St. Louis night club and it barely made the news 1 night. A fight breaks out inside and the bouncers kick them out. The story is they didn't want to leave because what was going to happen outside. They were trying to get back in when they were gunned down. Maybe there is more to this story. I hope the FBI is able to put the story together and if the cop is indeed guilty of murder, he should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. If innocent, well, nothing will change. The stores were still looted and the damage done and an 18 year old is still dead. The hood is a tough place to live and die!

E St Louis has been one of the worst places in the US for over 50 years...even when I went through there in 1962. Unfortunately things haven't changed much for the better.

olevetonahill
8/13/2014, 10:23 AM
E St Louis has been one of the worst places in the US for over 50 years...even when I went through there in 1962. Unfortunately things haven't changed much for the better.

Heh, His Momma say he be a Good boy, fixin to go to college and sh1t . yet when asked . she couldnt NAME the college. What a Good Mamma

okie52
8/13/2014, 10:25 AM
Heh, His Momma say he be a Good boy, fixin to go to college and sh1t . yet when asked . she couldnt NAME the college. What a Good Mamma

Maybe he was like that fine young man that robbed Erslan and has been in and out of jail ever since.

JLMSOONER
8/13/2014, 11:20 AM
Maybe he was like that fine young man that robbed Erslan and has been in and out of jail ever since.

I thought about that case as well when this happened, but I moved away shortly after. Whatever happened to Erslan? I knew he went to jail at first, but what was the outcome?

okie52, yes E. St. Louis has been bad for a long time. You really don't here a lot about it around here. It's mostly north county the last few years. Like I said Ijust figure no one goes down there. I work less than mile from E. St. Louis. I just don't go to work night.

olevetonahill
8/13/2014, 11:31 AM
I thought about that case as well when this happened, but I moved away shortly after.
Whatever happened to Erslan? I knew he went to jail at first, but what was the outcome?

okie52, yes E. St. Louis has been bad for a long time. You really don't here a lot about it around here. It's mostly north county the last few years. Like I said Ijust figure no one goes down there. I work less than mile from E. St. Louis. I just don't go to work night.
He got Life and has since Lost his appeal.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/oklahoma-city-pharmacist-jerome-ersland-found-guilty-of-murder-in-killing-of-suspect/

http://newsok.com/ersland-gets-life-judge-rejects-request-to-suspend-all-of-prison-sentence/article/3584664

okie52
8/13/2014, 11:42 AM
I thought about that case as well when this happened, but I moved away shortly after. Whatever happened to Erslan? I knew he went to jail at first, but what was the outcome?

Erslan got life for 2nd degree murder (I think that was the charge). The kid I'm talking about was a minor and was released at 18 and said he wanted to be a counselor before he was arrested another 2 times.

When I was 10 in 1962 the people I was riding with told me to roll up the windows and lock the doors when we drove through E St. Louis on our way to granite city, Il. Said people (blacks I assume) with hammers would knock out your windows and rob and kill you. That was the 1st time I had ever been told that when I was driving through a town so it made an impression on me. I also learned in St Louis you don't take their subway/transit system at night unless the blues, rams or Cards are playing. I'm a big St Louis fan by the way and I'm sorry to see the downtown have those problems.

JLMSOONER
8/13/2014, 01:07 PM
Erslan got life for 2nd degree murder (I think that was the charge). The kid I'm talking about was a minor and was released at 18 and said he wanted to be a counselor before he was arrested another 2 times.

When I was 10 in 1962 the people I was riding with told me to roll up the windows and lock the doors when we drove through E St. Louis on our way to granite city, Il. Said people (blacks I assume) with hammers would knock out your windows and rob and kill you. That was the 1st time I had ever been told that when I was driving through a town so it made an impression on me. I also learned in St Louis you don't take their subway/transit system at night unless the blues, rams or Cards are playing. I'm a big St Louis fan by the way and I'm sorry to see the downtown have those problems.

When I first moved here a few years ago, I was staying in Collinsville IL and I had to run to work about 10pm one night. I took a wrong turn off of I255 and ended up smack dab in the middle of E. STL. No street lights, no stop lights (all stop signs), very little traffic and random people around. I looked straight ahead, slowed down at the stop signs but never stopped. I drove straight through the heart of E. STL until I could see car lights on a hiway and then found a way to get to it. It was 64 E. Never made that mistake again. Even Washington Street by the Edwards Jones Dome is not the best place to be at night.

okie52
8/13/2014, 03:13 PM
When I first moved here a few years ago, I was staying in Collinsville IL and I had to run to work about 10pm one night. I took a wrong turn off of I255 and ended up smack dab in the middle of E. STL. No street lights, no stop lights (all stop signs), very little traffic and random people around. I looked straight ahead, slowed down at the stop signs but never stopped. I drove straight through the heart of E. STL until I could see car lights on a hiway and then found a way to get to it. It was 64 E. Never made that mistake again. Even Washington Street by the Edwards Jones Dome is not the best place to be at night.

Do you like living in St. Louis area?

JLMSOONER
8/13/2014, 07:34 PM
Do you like living in St. Louis area?

I do like it here. I live in south county so a ways away from the nonsense. But, you can find trouble about anywhere if that is what you are looking for. It's unfortunate because St. Louis is a great town with lots of culture and diversity. Lot's of things to do. Really enjoy Ram's games even though they haven't been that great. But they are improving. I will be glad to see Sam back this year even though most Ram's fans do not like him. Tough crowd here unless it is about the Cards or Blues.

okie52
8/13/2014, 08:18 PM
I do like it here. I live in south county so a ways away from the nonsense. But, you can find trouble about anywhere if that is what you are looking for. It's unfortunate because St. Louis is a great town with lots of culture and diversity. Lot's of things to do. Really enjoy Ram's games even though they haven't been that great. But they are improving. I will be glad to see Sam back this year even though most Ram's fans do not like him. Tough crowd here unless it is about the Cards or Blues.

The cards are the icons for sure. Truly a top baseball city in the country...maybe the best and the cards have an awfully good franchise for the last 90 years. Blues get a lot of love too even though they've never won a championship.

The fans were tough on Warner in his later years there and Sam hasn't been with a very good team in his first 4 years. They've been drafting a lot of talent the last 4-5 years so hopefully it shows up this year.

Ton Loc
8/14/2014, 07:35 AM
Just a small update, but the **** in Ferguson is getting out of control.

Police arresting journalists, firing tear gas, rubber bullets, locking the press out of town, turning the county into a no fly zone, shutting down live streams, using flashing lights so cameras can't record.

So yeah, the police suck. Where is the mayor, governor, and other responsible authorities at on this?

olevetonahill
8/14/2014, 07:52 AM
Just a small update, but the **** in Ferguson is getting out of control.

Police arresting journalists, firing tear gas, rubber bullets, locking the press out of town, turning the county into a no fly zone, shutting down live streams, using flashing lights so cameras can't record.

So yeah, the police suck. Where is the mayor, governor, and other responsible authorities at on this?

Read the whole story and not just the sensationalist journalist claims.
I aint a fan Of the gestapo PoPo either, But they have to keep the peace bro.

http://news.yahoo.com/scrutiny-police-response-increases-ferguson-055551904.html

rock on sooner
8/14/2014, 08:14 AM
Read the whole story and not just the sensationalist journalist claims.
I aint a fan Of the gestapo PoPo either, But they have to keep the peace bro.

http://news.yahoo.com/scrutiny-police-response-increases-ferguson-055551904.html

Just a guess on my part but a 94% white police force keeping
the peace with a 67% black community is nothing but a powder
keg looking for a fuse so it can explode. I bet this has been brewing
for a long time....

olevetonahill
8/14/2014, 08:16 AM
Just a guess on my part but a 94% white police force keeping
the peace with a 67% black community is nothing but a powder
keg looking for a fuse so it can explode. I bet this has been brewing
for a long time....

The City PD has stepped back Bro this is the County SO in charge now.

It will calm down when theres nothing left to steal or destroy.

Ton Loc
8/14/2014, 08:26 AM
I read the whole story or I should say the many stories ranging from the larger news outlets who basically have nothing because they're shut out to the people posting videos and the journalist's accounts of being arrested for absolutely nothing.

Not too mention the some of the police audio tapes that have been released from the day the kid was shot. Not looking too good for the police.

olevetonahill
8/14/2014, 08:36 AM
I read the whole story or I should say the many stories ranging from the larger news outlets who basically have nothing because they're shut out to the people posting videos and the journalist's accounts of being arrested for absolutely nothing.

Not too mention the some of the police audio tapes that have been released from the day the kid was shot. Not looking too good for the police.

You may be right bro. Personally I DGAS . Let em tear their home up.

Ton Loc
8/14/2014, 08:43 AM
You may be right bro. Personally I DGAS . Let em tear their home up.

Let who tear their home up? At this point this whole thing is completely out of control. Its not a third world country. The governor is just now going out there today. He had to cancel his appearances at the state fair. Good to see he has his priorities straight. Their are state senators and aldermen out in the crowds of protesters being arrested and gassed. I think I'll believe their stories before I believe whatever BS the police chief is releasing.

Regardless, its ****ed up this can still happen today.

olevetonahill
8/14/2014, 09:18 AM
Let who tear their home up? At this point this whole thing is completely out of control. Its not a third world country. The governor is just now going out there today. He had to cancel his appearances at the state fair. Good to see he has his priorities straight. Their are state senators and aldermen out in the crowds of protesters being arrested and gassed. I think I'll believe their stories before I believe whatever BS the police chief is releasing.

Regardless, its ****ed up this can still happen today.

The Protestors are tearing their OWN home up. I read where ONE public figure got arrested and 2 lib reporters.
Like I said IDGAS . They wanta sh1t in their own nests they the ones got to live there.

Ton Loc
8/14/2014, 09:34 AM
The Protestors are tearing their OWN home up. I read where ONE public figure got arrested and 2 lib reporters.
Like I said IDGAS . They wanta sh1t in their own nests they the ones got to live there.

I don't know what you're reading or where you are reading it because other than the one night of looting, which was terrible, I haven't seen a report of any of the "protesters" messing up anything.

My point is that the people responsible for settling this down are either missing (Governor, Mayor, etc) or escalating it (Police). Maybe I'm weird but I hold the people who have authority and the power to a higher standard even though they continually let everyone down.

olevetonahill
8/14/2014, 09:44 AM
I don't know what you're reading or where you are reading it because other than the one night of looting, which was terrible, I haven't seen a report of any of the "protesters" messing up anything.

My point is that the people responsible for settling this down are either missing (Governor, Mayor, etc) or escalating it (Police). Maybe I'm weird but I hold the people who have authority and the power to a higher standard even though they continually let everyone down.

Like i said I DGAS . It aint affecting Me or Mine. I dont beleive 1/2 what the news reports and maybe a 1/3 of what the PoPo say.
I aint there. so I dont know fer sure whats going on.

olevetonahill
8/14/2014, 09:47 AM
I don't know what you're reading or where you are reading it because other than the one night of looting, which was terrible,
I haven't seen a report of any of the "protesters" messing up anything.

Let me see you dont think the Protestors throwing Molotov Cocktails is Messing things up?

Police used tear gas and smoke bombs to repel crowds who threw Molotov cocktails during another violent night on the streets of a St. Louis suburb in the wake of the shooting of the unarmed 18-year old Michael Brown.

Turd_Ferguson
8/14/2014, 10:59 AM
Why are senators and alderman in the protest crowds?

olevetonahill
8/14/2014, 11:22 AM
Why are senators and alderman in the protest crowds?

Cause they Prolly Boo libs

TAFBSooner
8/14/2014, 11:39 AM

Good point. So I took a google to "conservative site xxx" and "police"

Ferguson-specific:
http://www.redstate.com/2014/08/14/dont-rule-riot/

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/militarized-cops-on-display-in-ferguson-riots/

General police state issues:
http://www.redstate.com/diary/delawarewindjammer/2013/08/08/the-police-state-of-delaware-is-no-longer-theory/

http://www.redstate.com/diary/sententia/2014/08/13/bundy-last-victim-professional-police/

Stossel:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/23/conservatives-libertarians-and-liberals-should-all-worry-about-militarization/

(I'd be happy to look at other sites if you recommend some as more representative of conservative viewpoints.)

I'm still more angry at the alleged murder than about the property damage. IF we could somehow prevent cops from killing unarmed 18-year olds, there would be that much less rioting afterwards.

TAFBSooner
8/14/2014, 11:43 AM

Real journalists would be broadcasting video of every time they are turned away by LE.

FaninAma
8/14/2014, 12:03 PM
Rand Paul has it exactly right.
http://time.com/3111474/rand-paul-ferguson-police/

On the flip side when is the black community going to realize how destructive the liberal democratic entitlement policies have been to their members?

TAFBSooner
8/14/2014, 12:26 PM
Rand Paul has it exactly right.
http://time.com/3111474/rand-paul-ferguson-police/

On the flip side when is the black community going to realize how destructive the liberal democratic entitlement policies have been to their members?

I think that crony capitalism has been much more destructive to the average citizen, black or white or any other shade, than "lib dem ent policies." We could debate that, and we have. But it's hard to give any mind space to that discussion when you're dealing with the police killing your community members.

badger
8/14/2014, 12:36 PM
President Obama just addressed this in his noon presser and the Missouri governor Jay Nixon is expected to host a presser this afternoon on the situation as well.

I've heard that the county sheriff deputies are going to be stepping back, but I'm not sure if that means they're calling in the national guard or what.

It's time for the locals to step back and let the state regain control of their riot zone.

Ton Loc
8/14/2014, 03:12 PM
Real journalists would be broadcasting video of every time they are turned away by LE.

Perhaps, but then again, where are the real journalists? Why isn't one of the major networks down there? They have 24 hours of "news" to fill everyday.

olevetonahill
8/14/2014, 03:54 PM
Good point. So I took a google to "conservative site xxx" and "police"

Ferguson-specific:
http://www.redstate.com/2014/08/14/dont-rule-riot/

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/militarized-cops-on-display-in-ferguson-riots/

General police state issues:
http://www.redstate.com/diary/delawarewindjammer/2013/08/08/the-police-state-of-delaware-is-no-longer-theory/

http://www.redstate.com/diary/sententia/2014/08/13/bundy-last-victim-professional-police/

Stossel:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/23/conservatives-libertarians-and-liberals-should-all-worry-about-militarization/

(I'd be happy to look at other sites if you recommend some as more representative of conservative viewpoints.)

I'm still more angry at the alleged murder than about the property damage. IF we could somehow prevent cops from killing unarmed 18-year olds, there would be that much less rioting afterwards.

Thats the Point. Let the investigation go thru its paces. Reports also that the 2 shoved the cop back in the car and assaulted Him and went for his gun. If the cop did in Fact MURDER the guy then he should be charged and tried.

8timechamps
8/14/2014, 07:35 PM

My sister and her family have lived in Florissant for 20+ years. We've spent many summer vacations in her back yard, and she doesn't live that far from where the incident took place.

She lives in a really nice area, but I've noticed the last few times I've visited that the 'nice' area she lives in is shrinking around her. The last time I went (about a year ago), I could hardly recognize the commercial areas only a couple of miles from her neighborhood.

I think a lot of folks have a poor opinion of St. Louis (not sure why, but anytime I mentioned to others I was traveling to St. Louis, they would reply with a "ugh, why?", or "really?!"). In reality, it's a great city. If you're a sports fan, you're covered (from pro to high school sports), and there's so much to see/do in the area. To this day, the best 4th of July I've ever had was at the VP Fair, watching fireworks over the arch on the river.

Soonerjeepman
8/14/2014, 11:21 PM
I think a lot of folks have a poor opinion of St. Louis (not sure why, but anytime I mentioned to others I was traveling to St. Louis, they would reply with a "ugh, why?", or "really?!").

did you NEVER see Family Vacation? lol...sorry just had to throw that out there...

REDREX
8/15/2014, 09:13 AM
Looks like the police were looking for the kid that was shot because he had done a strong arm robbery earlier that day-----
what will Al Sharpton say now

olevetonahill
8/15/2014, 09:31 AM
Looks like the police were looking for the kid that was shot because he had done a strong arm robbery earlier that day-----

That the Poor young man that the White Police officer Murdered in cold blood was Not a robber he just used persuasion to convince another person to make him a loan.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/15/2014, 09:36 AM
That the Poor young man that the White Police officer Murdered in cold blood was Not a robber he just used persuasion to convince another person to make him a loan.

He was an honor student and going to college...

REDREX
8/15/2014, 09:39 AM
QT is getting a lot of Pub---They have to be hating the clips of the burned out store

TheHumanAlphabet
8/15/2014, 10:29 AM
...but, but, but...He was an honor student and going to college...

Mr. "college" student was a suspect in a armed robbery... and then likely fought with the po po in the squad car according to one side of the story...

Wishboned
8/15/2014, 11:21 AM
Mr. "college" student was a suspect in a armed robbery... and then likely fought with the po po in the squad car according to one side of the story...

The lawyer for the guy who was with Brown confirms that Brown stole the cigars.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/ferguson-police-name-michael-brown

“We see that there’s tape, that they claim they got a tape that shows there was some sort of strong-armed robbery,” said Freeman Bosley, Johnson’s attorney. “We need to see that tape, my client did tell us and told the FBI that they went into the store. He told FBI that he did take cigarillos, he told that to the DOJ and the St. Louis County Police.”

jkjsooner
8/15/2014, 12:55 PM

I've had the impression all a long that there was more to this story than what we've been hearing (at least by the local residents).

TheHumanAlphabet
8/15/2014, 01:00 PM
Bottom line... Don't resist arrest.

Wishboned
8/15/2014, 01:13 PM
Bottom line... Don't resist arrest.

That's basically it. You're not going to win even if you're in the right.

olevetonahill
8/15/2014, 01:23 PM
Lets blame this on the rightful people that are to blame,
#1 Mike Brown
#2 ****in Media that wants nothing more than to stir up controversy.

jkjsooner
8/16/2014, 12:13 PM
Lets blame this on the rightful people that are to blame,
#1 Mike Brown
#2 ****in Media that wants nothing more than to stir up controversy.

We actually don't know who is to blame. Even had Brown robbed the store, that doesn't prove he provoked his killing.

What it shows is two different things:

The image presented by friends and family of Brown were nowhere near accurate and must have been lies as there's no way that a friend or relative could have mistaken that person on the video as a unassuming shy polite man who would never harm a flea.
Brown has lost a lot of the benefit of the doubt here. I would also say the friends (and possibly witnesses) have lost some credibility.

These videos don't prove who was right and wrong but they sure do add some relevant background to the story.

Turd_Ferguson
8/16/2014, 12:32 PM
We actually don't know who is to blame. Even had Brown robbed the store, that doesn't prove he provoked his killing.

The image presented by friends and family of Brown were nowhere near accurate and must have been lies as there's no way that a friend or relative could have mistaken that person on the video as a unassuming shy polite man who would never harm a flea.
Brown has lost a lot of the benefit of the doubt here. I would also say the friends (and possibly witnesses) have lost some credibility.

These videos don't prove who was right and wrong but they sure do add some relevant background to the story.

You should open a PI business.

FaninAma
8/16/2014, 12:44 PM
The growing entittlement culture in this country is leading us to no where good. And no, it's not just the black community responsible for this downward spiral.

Curly Bill
8/16/2014, 12:44 PM

Maybe instead of Magnum PI, something along the lines of Minimum PI? Bahahahahaha

jkjsooner
8/17/2014, 04:23 PM

I'm trying to figure out what I said that deserved that response. Are you in disagreement with what I wrote or are you simply going to respond that way no matter what I write?

REDREX
8/17/2014, 07:22 PM
The growing entittlement culture in this country is leading us to no where good. And no, it's not just the black community responsible for this downward spiral.---Correct

Soonerjeepman
8/17/2014, 08:45 PM
what's sad is the entitlement culture folks are producing more offspring than the workin group...it's going to be ugly in about 10 years...

yermom
8/17/2014, 09:37 PM
My sister and her family have lived in Florissant for 20+ years. We've spent many summer vacations in her back yard, and she doesn't live that far from where the incident took place.

She lives in a really nice area, but I've noticed the last few times I've visited that the 'nice' area she lives in is shrinking around her. The last time I went (about a year ago), I could hardly recognize the commercial areas only a couple of miles from her neighborhood.

I think a lot of folks have a poor opinion of St. Louis (not sure why, but anytime I mentioned to others I was traveling to St. Louis, they would reply with a "ugh, why?", or "really?!"). In reality, it's a great city. If you're a sports fan, you're covered (from pro to high school sports), and there's so much to see/do in the area. To this day, the best 4th of July I've ever had was at the VP Fair, watching fireworks over the arch on the river.

#2 in most dangerous cities from this list last year:
http://money.cnn.com/gallery/real_estate/2013/01/23/dangerous-cities/2.html

unseated Detroit for #1 in 2006:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/15475741/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/report-finds-st-louis-most-dangerous-us-city/#.U_FmFfldUX8

TheHumanAlphabet
8/18/2014, 09:24 AM

Let's see, he was shot 6 times, 4 in the arm, 2 in the head, in the eye and in the top of his head. Looks like a pattern that got more accurate or he ran into the bullets. ALL SHOTS IN THE FRONT...

There is some speculation he may have been on drugs, but a upset cop settling down could also explain the bullet pattern.

Cell video of an "eyewitness" in back ground audio can be heard telling someone that there was a struggle in the squad car, the perp exited the car, ran away, then turned around and raced at the officer.

Sounds like a justified shooting to me, IMO.

jkjsooner
8/18/2014, 09:35 AM
Let's see, he was shot 6 times, 4 in the arm, 2 in the head, in the eye and in the top of his head. Looks like a pattern that got more accurate or he ran into the bullets. ALL SHOTS IN THE FRONT...

There is some speculation he may have been on drugs, but a upset cop settling down could also explain the bullet pattern.

Cell video of an "eyewitness" in back ground audio can be heard telling someone that there was a struggle in the squad car, the perp exited the car, ran away, then turned around and raced at the officer.

My lean is to agree with everything you said and I think my post indicates that.

My point was we don't know exactly what happened right now but as more evidence comes out the stories the locals were telling seemed to be fabrications.

olevetonahill
8/18/2014, 09:39 AM
My lean is to agree with everything you said and I think my post indicates that.

My point was we don't know exactly what happened right now but as more evidence comes out the stories the locals were telling seemed to be fabrications.

Surely you dint expect any different did you? Of course Poor little Innocent Travon er I mean Mike was just walkin home from Prayer meetin thinkin about College when the Big bad White cop just gunned him down for no reason. ANIMALS

TheHumanAlphabet
8/18/2014, 09:54 AM

Was not meant as a counterpoint, you had a succinct description of the issues which I wished to show with the release of the autopsy information this morning... My bad if it read as a counterpoint. Sorry.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/18/2014, 11:53 AM

UPDATE: He had Cannabis in his system. Those Swisher's he was stealing were for blunts, I would bet anything on it...

The "eyewitnesses" stories are more and more LIES.

olevetonahill
8/18/2014, 11:58 AM
UPDATE: He had Cannabis in his system. Those Swisher's he was stealing were for blunts, I would bet anything on it...

The "eyewitnesses" stories are more and more LIES.

Blunts? Blunts ya say? Caint be, the only thing Mike ever did wrong was sing too loud in Church!

Soonerjeepman
8/18/2014, 12:21 PM

THA, where did you get this info? not disagreeing just want to see...thanks! never mind...lol all over the net

olevetonahill
8/18/2014, 12:42 PM
THA, where did you get this info? not disagreeing just want to see...thanks!

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/ferguson-teens-rap-lyrics-link-to-marijuana/

Ton Loc
8/18/2014, 03:16 PM
http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/ferguson-teens-rap-lyrics-link-to-marijuana/

I'm shocked. Teens smoking weed.

If this kid was white wearing a Led Zepplin shirt this whole scenario would be completely different.

Curly Bill
8/18/2014, 03:19 PM

If this kid didn't accost a police officer, after pushing around a store clerk, this whole scenario would be completely different.

Can't disagree with that.

8timechamps
8/18/2014, 04:04 PM
#2 in most dangerous cities from this list last year:
http://money.cnn.com/gallery/real_estate/2013/01/23/dangerous-cities/2.html

unseated Detroit for #1 in 2006:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/15475741/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/report-finds-st-louis-most-dangerous-us-city/#.U_FmFfldUX8

I've been so many times, I just don't think about it as a crime riddled city. Of course if I was the victim of a crime, that would change my image of the city.

I have been enough to know to stay away from E. St. Louis, but the majority of the west suburbs seem decent enough.

jkjsooner
8/18/2014, 04:25 PM

If this kid was white wearing a Led Zepplin shirt this whole scenario would be completely different.

Most people would not have assaulted the police officer. I believe both sides say there was an initial scuffle and it's hard to come up with a scenario where the officer is at fault for an altercation.

No doubt that some officers are more likely to feel threatened by a large black man and that is unfortunate. I'm not completely against drawing a conclusion that both parties share some fault (Brown for assaulting officer, officer for being trigger happy) but my impression at this point is that Brown deserves a much higher percentage of the blame.

Ton Loc
8/18/2014, 04:32 PM
Most people would not have assaulted the police officer. I believe both sides say there was an initial scuffle and it's hard to come up with a scenario where the officer is at fault for an altercation.

No doubt that some officers are more likely to feel threatened by a large black man and that is unfortunate. I'm not completely against drawing a conclusion that both parties share some fault (Brown for assaulting officer, officer for being trigger happy) but my impression at this point is that Brown deserves a much higher percentage of the blame.

The truth is somewhere in the middle. His smoking weed has nothing to do with it. The cop didn't know MB was a suspect so throw that out too. The whole situation is completely ****ed and out of control. I'm just tired of people writing this off, pretending there is no problem, and moving on.

olevetonahill
8/18/2014, 07:14 PM
Yea Ton there is a Problem its in perception of this crap

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10551076_10204835595838327_8788700925715418665_n.j pg

yermom
8/18/2014, 07:20 PM
what the fact that he just robbed the store shows is that he's not some innocent college-bound kid minding his business. it certainly sets up that he's likely not going to respond well to the cop.

i'm all for cops being reigned in a bit, but if he was charging the cop after a scuffle, then yeah, he was rightfully shot. if you are a cop, you can't just let some guy close on you. there is too much to lose if they get access to your gun, etc...

Curly Bill
8/18/2014, 07:26 PM
what the fact that he just robbed the store shows is that he's not some innocent college-bound kid minding his business. it certainly sets up that he's likely not going to respond well to the cop.

i'm all for cops being reigned in a bit, but if he was charging the cop after a scuffle, then yeah, he was rightfully shot. if you are a cop, you can't just let some guy close on you. there is too much to lose if they get access to your gun, etc...

Okay, there's no damn way you just posted something I totally agree with?!?!

olevetonahill
8/18/2014, 07:47 PM

Dave aint an idiot, A lib yes but not an Idiot. LOL
Good post bro I agree,

Turd_Ferguson
8/18/2014, 08:10 PM
The truth is somewhere in the middle. His smoking weed has nothing to do with it. The cop didn't know MB was a suspect so throw that out too. The whole situation is completely ****ed and out of control. I'm just tired of people writing this off, pretending there is no problem, and moving on.

He didn't know? Funny, I read a report that the officer pulled up and told them to get their stupid asses out of the middle of the street, then drove on and heard the call about the strong arm robbery and their descriptions. He then turned around and came back to them and that's where it all started.

I like how all you whitey haters a blasting them for showing the video of MB stealing the cigars. They all say it's irrelevant, but it's not. It shows the mind set of the dumb *** right before the cop had dealings with him.

Turd_Ferguson
8/18/2014, 08:12 PM

LMAO. Yermom's gonna be pissed when he see's somebody hacked his account.:D

Good post, Dave. You know I love ya, even though you drive a honda civic with a fart can on it.

Turd_Ferguson
8/18/2014, 08:18 PM
I'm just tired of people writing this off, pretending there is no problem, and moving on.

Writing what off? Whitey killing a black man, or just black men getting killed? Because Black on Black happens every day in Chicago, Detroit, DC, NOLA...(pick a large black community), yet there is no uprising/rioting/looting. How come?

BigTip
8/18/2014, 08:53 PM
Sorry, late to the party here, but back to the looting thoughts.

I commented about it a couple of days ago by imagining a scenario.

Two guys carrying a TV out of a ransacked store:
Guy one: "Say, what are we protesting anyway?"
Guy two: "Beats me."

olevetonahill
8/18/2014, 09:11 PM
Sorry, late to the party here, but back to the looting thoughts.

I commented about it a couple of days ago by imagining a scenario.

Two guys carrying a TV out of a ransacked store:
Guy one: "Say, what are we protesting anyway?"
Guy two: "Beats me."

Heh

Ton Loc
8/18/2014, 09:19 PM
Riots, cops in military gear and vehicles, constant clashes every night, and all the other bull**** that continues. It's ****ed up. Nobody has any real idea of what really happened that day but everybody thinks they do and makes a judgement based on just the facts they deem worthy. Whatever happened, everything that has happened since is depressing and ****ty.

I'm not a fan of any of it. Picking sides about who was right and wrong that day doesn't mean dick. Everybody messed up and made mistakes. Now it looks like a war zone in a third world country, when really its taking place in the Midwest of our kick *** country.

olevetonahill
8/18/2014, 09:26 PM
Riots, cops in military gear and vehicles, constant clashes every night, and all the other bull**** that continues. It's ****ed up. Nobody has any real idea of what really happened that day but everybody thinks they do and makes a judgement based on just the facts they deem worthy. Whatever happened, everything that has happened since is depressing and ****ty.

I'm not a fan of any of it. Picking sides about who was right and wrong that day doesn't mean dick. Everybody messed up and made mistakes. Now it looks like a war zone in a third world country, when really its taking place in the Midwest of our kick *** country.

Ton, Dont know if you noticed er not but the thread was started ridiculing the Rioters and Looters
Yea I aint a big fan of the PoPo but I do know from having been one that they have to keep the upper hand in these situations, The only one we KNOW for a fact that made a Mistake was Brown,
Ive preached for YEARs DONT argue with a cop in the street. Thats what the Courts and Lawyers are for. You argue with a Cop in the street I gareendayumTee you gonna lose. 99% of the time.

Curly Bill
8/18/2014, 09:30 PM

I do have a very large problem with the continued militarization of the police forces. I know they claim it's for the protection of officers, but I seriously question how true that is, and I'd like to see it dialed waaaay back.

olevetonahill
8/18/2014, 09:49 PM
I do have a very large problem with the continued militarization of the police forces. I know they claim it's for the protection of officers, but I seriously question how true that is, and I'd like to see it dialed waaaay back.

Agreed, They are not Nazi Brown shirts. They are "PEACE OFFICERS" who for the most part do a very thankless job. Still dont like the arssholes that are cops tho.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/19/2014, 07:53 AM

He was not "college" bound. He was supposed to be going to a for profit school in Air Conditioning tech. I am all for trades people and learning a trade and working hard with a skill in demand. However, this was not "University or College" as we know it.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/19/2014, 07:57 AM

I can't argue with this... It is sad and we could discuss the reasons why it is happening for a long time. What I find funny, is that the muckrakers Sharpton and Jackson, got booed.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/19/2014, 08:00 AM

Call me a tin hat wearer, but I fear that there is a more sinister plan. Recent release of a DoD document preparing soldiers to fire on unarmed citizens and documenting wear to hit people with batons and sniper fire don't help me feel better. Soldiers are constitutionally prevented from engaging on US soil citizens if I recall my civics correctly. I don't like any of this one bit...

Preparing for unrest... (http://www.infowars.com/document-army-preparing-to-use-lethal-force-against-unarmed-americans-during-full-scale-riots-in-u-s/) Yeah, it is InfoWars, but it is a link from somewhere else. The graphics look like what I am used to seeing in DoD/government material.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/19/2014, 08:01 AM
Agreed, They are not Nazi Brown shirts. They are "PEACE OFFICERS" who for the most part do a very thankless job. Still dont like the arssholes that are cops tho.

Just like the GUBMENT is requiring and forcing all police and sheriff departments to dress in uniforms that meet certain style and color requirements. They will all eventually look like a National Police force.

dwarthog
8/19/2014, 08:05 AM
I can't argue with this... It is sad and we could discuss the reasons why it is happening for a long time. What I find funny, is that the muckrakers Sharpton and Jackson, got booed.

There may be hope yet, provided the "community organizer" and his lacky don't mess this up too badly.

jkjsooner
8/19/2014, 10:27 AM
Writing what off? Whitey killing a black man, or just black men getting killed? Because Black on Black happens every day in Chicago, Detroit, DC, NOLA...(pick a large black community), yet there is no uprising/rioting/looting. How come?

I agree with 90% of what you've said in this thread but I do have to point something out. Police are given positions of authority. There is a power imbalance there. Whenever a member of law enforcement abuses that authority (not saying it happened here) it is going to be a much bigger story than when a random criminal commits a violent crime. The citizens must (except in extreme circumstances) submit to the authority of the police.

This is why impersonating an officer is such a serious crime. It's also why the Randy Weaver incident is still brought up decades later. Had Randy Weaver's family been killed by a psycho it would have been in and out of the news in days.

olevetonahill
8/19/2014, 10:39 AM
I aint in favor of the Looting and Rioting But Pics like this scare the hell out of me for Our country
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gPq._1sHQ38Pv3tlB0MQjw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTgwMDtweW9mZj0wO3E9Nz U7dz0xMTYy/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2014-08-19T061644Z_103507550_GM1EA8J12U601_RTRMADP_3_USA-MISSOURI-SHOOTING.JPG

Turd_Ferguson
8/19/2014, 11:09 AM
I aint in favor of the Looting and Rioting But Pics like this scare the hell out of me for Our country
http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/gPq._1sHQ38Pv3tlB0MQjw--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTgwMDtweW9mZj0wO3E9Nz U7dz0xMTYy/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2014-08-19T061644Z_103507550_GM1EA8J12U601_RTRMADP_3_USA-MISSOURI-SHOOTING.JPG

I have no issue with the police wearing a helmet, BPV, gas mask, zip cuffs and carrying a 12g pump with rubber buck shot to control rioters. I guess they could go back to batons and fire hoses.

BigTip
8/19/2014, 11:58 AM
Ive preached for YEARs DONT argue with a cop in the street. Thats what the Courts and Lawyers are for. You argue with a Cop in the street I gareendayumTee you gonna lose. 99% of the time.

Why is this so hard for people to get? Every time someone gets hurt, dies, or gets killed by a cop, it's because they were fighting with them. Just like that fat guy selling illegal smokes a month or so ago.
And I am very sure that there are multiple incidents where a cop gets hurt because he did not contain an incident in a timely manner. Never much press about that though.
Parents and society should teach their kids to NOT FIGHT WITH COPS!

BigTip
8/19/2014, 12:06 PM
I have no issue with the police wearing a helmet, BPV, gas mask, zip cuffs and carrying a 12g pump with rubber buck shot to control rioters. I guess they could go back to batons and fire hoses.

Me either. It sure looks ominous and all but just about everything pictured is for defense and protection.

But this militarization of police forces is disturbing. Just like the massive ammo purchases by the Post Office, Social Security Administration, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Apparently every thinks (knows?) great social disorder is about to ensue and they want to be ready for it.

olevetonahill
8/19/2014, 12:23 PM

It aint so much what they totin Bro Its the apparent readiness and willingness to Use all that on American citizens .
Granted the Idiots should Go out and Protest, Demonstrate Peacefully during the day instead of gettin all liquored up and rowdy at night.

rock on sooner
8/19/2014, 12:53 PM
Be interested to know the addresses of the protesters, rioters and
looters. Willing to bet protesters have mostly Ferguson addresses
and the rioters/looters don't. I'm hearing that so many of the locals
are pointing to outside agitators....

TheHumanAlphabet
8/19/2014, 01:33 PM
Update:

The Gateway Pundit can now confirm from two local St. Louis sources that police Officer Darren Wilson suffered facial fractures during his confrontation with deceased 18 year-old Michael Brown. Officer Wilson clearly feared for his life during the incident that led to the shooting death of Brown.

I would be in fear of my life as well...

Soonerjeepman
8/19/2014, 02:07 PM
interesting video from a black guy..on the b/b crime and the fake sharpton and jackson.
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/08/13/must-watch-black-mans-explosive-rant-to-rioters-and-looters-in-ferguson-just-went-viral/

Soonerjeepman
8/19/2014, 02:09 PM
The problem is with all the hoopla and riots and this and that...there is NO WAY it will ever come out that the shooting was justified...EVER.

I'm not saying it was or that is wasn't excessive...but the "friend" will go to his grave without saying a word IF the truth is MB came after the cop.

Turd_Ferguson
8/19/2014, 02:33 PM
The problem is with all the hoopla and riots and this and that...there is NO WAY it will ever come out that the shooting was justified...EVER.

I'm not saying it was or that is wasn't excessive...but the "friend" will go to his grave without saying a word IF the truth is MB came after the cop.
Snitches are bitches who get stitches and end up in ditches...Yo.

Soonerjeepman
8/19/2014, 02:56 PM

yup

rock on sooner
8/19/2014, 08:04 PM

Wow, TF. did you come up with on yer own?:highly_amused:

olevetonahill
8/19/2014, 08:16 PM
Wow, TF. did you come up with on yer own?:highly_amused:

Turd is a Poet
yet dont Know it
But his Big feet show it
Cause they be "LOngfellows"

REDREX
8/19/2014, 08:57 PM
MSNBC has 24 hour a day coverage-----They are doing nothing but making it worse

SCOUT
8/19/2014, 09:02 PM
MSNBC has 24 hour a day coverage-----They are doing nothing but making it worse

Am I way off base when I say that I think we should consider charges for inciting a riot for some of these journalists?

olevetonahill
8/19/2014, 09:09 PM
Am I way off base when I say that I think we should consider charges for inciting a riot for some of these journalists?

Nope, yer spot on

REDREX
8/19/2014, 09:10 PM
Am I way off base when I say that I think we should consider charges for inciting a riot for some of these journalists?---Did you hear the state politician that said if the cop was not charged , the current riots will seem like nothing compared to what will happen. Al and the boys as always are using this kids death as a reason to stir up racial tension

Turd_Ferguson
8/20/2014, 05:22 PM
Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com (http://FoxNews.com).

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”
According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..
“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.
The source claims that there is "solid proof" that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, "What, you're going to shoot me?"
At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.
Wilson suffered a fractured eye socket in the fracas, and was left dazed by the initial confrontation, the source said. He is now "traumatized, scared for his life and his family, injured and terrified" that a grand jury, which began hearing evidence on Wednesday, will "make some kind of example out of him," the source said.
The source also said the dashboard and body cameras, which might have recorded crucial evidence, had been ordered by Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson, but had only recently arrived and had not yet been deployed.
St. Louis County police, who have taken over the investigation, did not return requests for comment about possible injuries suffered by Wilson.
Edward Magee, spokesman for St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert McCullough, said the office will not disclose the nature of the evidence it will reveal to a grand jury.
"We'll present every piece of evidence we have, witness statements, et cetera, to the grand jury, and we do not release any evidence or talk about evidence on the case."
Nabil Khattar, CEO of 7Star Industries – which specializes in firearms training for law enforcement and special operations personnel – confirmed that police are typically instructed to use deadly force if in imminent danger of being killed or suffering great bodily injury.
“You may engage a threat with enough force that is reasonably necessary to defend against that danger,” he said.
Wilson is a six-year veteran of the Ferguson police force department, and has no prior disciplinary infringements.
Massive protests have since taken over the St. Louis community, prompting Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon last Thursday to place Highway Patrol Capt. Ron Johnson at the helm of security operations in an effort to calm ongoing tensions. The federal government is also investigating the death, and Attorney General Eric Holder has taken the lead – calling “the selective release of sensitive information” in the case “troubling.”
On Friday, Ferguson police released surveillance video showing Brown stealing cigars from a convenience store just before his death. Jackson came under intense criticism for disclosing the tape and a related police report as he also insisted that the alleged robbery and the encounter with Wilson were unrelated matters. Brown’s family, through their attorney, suggested the tape’s release was a strategic form of “character assassination.”
However, FoxNews.com (http://FoxNews.com)’s source insisted that there was absolutely no spin agenda behind the tape’s release and that there were a number of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) media requests filed by media outlets seeking it. Tom Jackson is said to have waited on publicly releasing it, and did not want it shown until Brown’s grieving mother first had the chance to see it.
“He defied the FOIAs as long as he could,” noted the insider. “A powerful, ugly spin has completely ruined public discourse on this whole situation.”

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/

Skysooner
8/20/2014, 06:05 PM
At that point, the source told FoxNews.com, the 6 foot, 4 inch, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.

Most of that sounds credible except this. This is likely where the whole thing will hinge. Who charges a police officer with a drawn gun? I am not making a judgment on this. Just saying that I think this is the part where it is going to get sticky, and it sounds like we will have nothing more than eyewitness statements which are usually not that reliable.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/20/2014, 06:13 PM
Who charges a police officer with a drawn gun? .
A drugged up hot head who has no regard for authority...

Turd_Ferguson
8/20/2014, 06:21 PM
A drugged up hot head who has no regard for authority...

And/or a thug that reaches across the counter at a liquor store and takes what he wants and then grabs the store clerk by the throat and shoves him out of his way, then bows up on him.

Skysooner
8/20/2014, 08:05 PM
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5696546

Just the usual suspects responding. Like I said I am not defending anyone in this. Doubt there is a good resolution, but in this story the police say one thing and something completely different is shown.

Soonerjeepman
8/20/2014, 08:29 PM
Sky,
Not saying it's true or not...but this kid's background is not the saint everyone says he was. Also, he already was calling the cop's "bluff"...."what ya going to do shoot me?"...if it indeed happened that way. Basically saying I'm betting you either won't shoot me or you'll miss me so I'm headed for you.

As KC/8th would say...you siting huffington is as good as Turd siting fox.

rock on sooner
8/20/2014, 08:33 PM
Having read the Foxnews piece, I can say with no reserve, as a
5'10" 210 pound individual that if I were charged by a 6' 4" 292
pound dude..no matter the color..after he had busted me in the
face..and I am an armed, duly appointed peace officer, I'd bust
caps until the threat was eliminated, with absolutely no hesitation.

All this, of course, assuming the piece is accurate...doubt we'll ever
really know for certain...just sayin....

Skysooner
8/20/2014, 09:06 PM
Having read the Foxnews piece, I can say with no reserve, as a
5'10" 210 pound individual that if I were charged by a 6' 4" 292
pound dude..no matter the color..after he had busted me in the
face..and I am an armed, duly appointed peace officer, I'd bust
caps until the threat was eliminated, with absolutely no hesitation.

All this, of course, assuming the piece is accurate...doubt we'll ever
really know for certain...just sayin....

If the story is true absolutely. Of course we have no reason to distrust the police....

After seeing the robbery video, MB does not act like he really gave a f***

Soonerjeepman
8/20/2014, 09:21 PM
problem is ain't no way in hell the buddy changes his story....

Holder, Sharpton, jackson have already already tried, convicted and sentenced the police officer.

BigTip
8/20/2014, 09:22 PM
Who charges a police officer with a drawn gun? .

Or maybe a guy that just kicked a cops *** and thinks the cop is a ***** that won't shoot him.

So yes, there are several scenarios, that make this a logical course of events.

But the main point is that we don't know the facts right now. That's why I never enjoy the discussions of these things. Like the Trayvon Martin thing. There's no point until all the facts come out.

Skysooner
8/20/2014, 09:40 PM
Sky,
Not saying it's true or not...but this kid's background is not the saint everyone says he was. Also, he already was calling the cop's "bluff"...."what ya going to do shoot me?"...if it indeed happened that way. Basically saying I'm betting you either won't shoot me or you'll miss me so I'm headed for you.

As KC/8th would say...you siting huffington is as good as Turd siting fox.

Citing and this was on multiple sources. He definitely did not raise his hand so the police account was bs.

Turd_Ferguson
8/20/2014, 10:00 PM
Citing and this was on multiple sources. He definitely did not raise his hand so the police account was bs.

The police said MB raised his hands? Who are you siding?

cleller
8/21/2014, 09:16 AM

Yeah, great knee jerk, dumbass, know-nothing comment there. Completely false, stupid, and naive. You just gotta run you mouth about things you have no info on, and side with whoever is hurting and robbing so you can feel cool.

Just go up and live in the hood and exist stealing from and beating on working people like this Brown kid, and quit cluttering up Oklahoma.

olevetonahill
8/21/2014, 09:23 AM
Yeah, great knee jerk, dumbass, know-nothing comment there. Completely false, stupid, and naive. You just gotta run you mouth about things you have no info on, and side with whoever is hurting and robbing so you can feel cool.

Just go up and live in the hood and exist stealing from and beating on working people like this Brown kid, and quit cluttering up Oklahoma.

Heh
Now where ya been Bro. we been missing ya.

Skysooner
8/21/2014, 09:34 AM
The police said MB raised his hands? Who are you siding?

No, the guy the police shot in St. Louis. On MB, I have no opinion since the different "eyewitness" statements are contradictory. The only thing I have seen on MB is that there was no gunshot residue on him which means shots from a distance of more than a few feet. I withhold judgment on that one until the courts can go through all of it.

TheHumanAlphabet
8/21/2014, 10:24 AM
Sky, if he turned toward the cop and charged him, the shooting scenario works. If I had my face pounded in previously by this guy. I sure would not let him near me a second time if he was acting in a threatening manner. Not arguing with you. I to am being measured.

I thought the StL guy had a knife and lunged at the police after "acting threateningly". Though I know less about this one.

olevetonahill
8/21/2014, 02:06 PM
Back to the Original Point of this thread LOL
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/p552x414/10461370_762563133789928_60346496436726452_n.jpg

Skysooner
8/21/2014, 02:35 PM
Sky, if he turned toward the cop and charged him, the shooting scenario works. If I had my face pounded in previously by this guy. I sure would not let him near me a second time if he was acting in a threatening manner. Not arguing with you. I to am being measured.

I thought the StL guy had a knife and lunged at the police after "acting threateningly". Though I know less about this one.

Of course if he charged then he deserves to get shot. Totally stupid move on his part if he did. Sure seems like he did a number on the cop as well and that will play a part in it.

On the St. Louis shooting, the police said he raised the knife and charged. From the angle (and it was a bad one), it looks like his hand was still in his pocket and he took one step towards the police and was shot. He had been reported to be armed though. Just looked like they were very quick to shoot on that one.

rock on sooner
8/21/2014, 03:06 PM
Of course if he charged then he deserves to get shot. Totally stupid move on his part if he did. Sure seems like he did a number on the cop as well and that will play a part in it.

On the St. Louis shooting, the police said he raised the knife and charged. From the angle (and it was a bad one), it looks like his hand was still in his pocket and he took one step towards the police and was shot. He had been reported to be armed though. Just looked like they were very quick to shoot on that one.

Ummm, I saw a phone video of the St Louis deal...I couldn't see a knife
because it was taken from 80 or so feet away, but the guy did single out
the passenger cop and moved toward him from an elevated position, ignoring
repeated cop orders..."drop your weapon" and "freeze"...he kept coming
and the cops shot him, at least eight shots...I'm no expert but looked like
a justified shooting.

Already gave my opinion about MB in an earlier post....

hawaii 5-0
8/21/2014, 03:45 PM
I would have liked to see Bil Ol' Mike Brown sticking his upper body into the cops car throwing blows.

Seems it would have been a little bit crowded to get some good swings in.

Like Big Tip, I wanna see the evidence.

I'll reserve judgment fer now.

5-0

hawaii 5-0
8/21/2014, 03:57 PM
Just one more thing I don't understand......

You just got into an altercation with a cop. You run away from him and the cop is firing shots at you. No shots hit you. You stop running, turn around, put your hands up and then run right at the cop that was just shooting at you.

I think if no shots had hit me I would have just kept running.

5-0

olevetonahill
8/21/2014, 03:59 PM

You just got into an altercation with a cop. You run away from him and the cop is firing shots at you. No shots hit you. You stop running, turn around, put your hands up and then run right at the cop that was just shooting at you.

5-0

Im guessing the only thing youve read about this is his Buddies EYE witness statement?

cleller
8/21/2014, 05:16 PM

5-0

Take the time to find out what the witnesses actually saw. Its out there, and recorded on video footage.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/17/He-Kept-Coming-Toward-Him-Video-in-Aftermath-of-Michael-Brown-Shooting-Describes-the-Incident

Brown starts to run, turns and charges the officer, then the shots are fired. All borne out by the autopsy. But why waste your time getting the correct info?

Well, Vet, I dropped out because I had this realization that most people are so dumb and devoid of common sense--Why bother?
As you can see, I had good reason to think that way. So many people cannot arrive at a conclusion unless some network wanker with a microphone in their hand feed it to them.

TAFBSooner
8/21/2014, 05:50 PM

I have a good job and I contribute to Oklahoma. Funny you should talk about know-nothing comments.

Cool? That ship has sailed - I had teenagers.

hawaii 5-0
8/21/2014, 06:44 PM
Lots of conflicting reports from both sides. FOX, CNN, MSNBC, Regular News.

Witness statements.

Witness changing his story.

Witness not really changing his story. (WaPo)

I'm glad BreitBart is unbiased.

From the video it looked like Brown was halfway down the block from the cop car. Why would he turn and go back, knowing the cop had a gun. Did he think he could sneak up on the cop from the middle of the street in broad daylight?

Guess I wait for the grand jury.

5-0

Turd_Ferguson
8/21/2014, 06:53 PM

Witness statements.

From the video it looked like Brown was halfway down the block from the cop car. Why would he turn and go back, knowing the cop had a gun. Did he think he could sneak up on the cop from the middle of the street in broad daylight?

5-0

I guess you still haven't read the part where the police took off chasing him...

cleller
8/21/2014, 09:18 PM

Witness statements.

5-0

He was a violent criminal. Will that work? Can't be bothered to listen to the audio?

Brown was visibly an unlawful, intolerant, violent, hateful person. Its all on the precious video you hold so important. Why should you be surprised? Why can't you admit? Probably because you, like so many, only believe what others tell you to, and can't form an opinion based on the facts at hand.

cleller
8/21/2014, 09:51 PM
I have a good job and I contribute to Oklahoma. Funny you should talk about know-nothing comments.

You just hide it so well when you speak.