PDA

View Full Version : Dumbocrats in the News again

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 02:43 PM
Seems like rich Liberal Dems dont much care for being neighborly nor Fresh eggs :very_drunk:

Iowa Democrat May Lose Senate Bid Because He Is A Litigious Idiot And His Wife Hates Chickens

http://news.yahoo.com/iowa-democrat-may-lose-senate-bid-because-litigious-153206796.html

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 03:07 PM
You gotta love those tolerant liberals. Continuing to set an example that we lesser mortals can dare aspire to.

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2014, 04:19 PM
**** a buncha dumbocrats.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 05:30 PM
You gotta love those tolerant liberals. Continuing to set an example that we lesser mortals can dare aspire to.

He wasn't the only one who didn't like it.

Dale Howe, who lives next door to the Braleys, said she made a similar complaint to the association board. “I did not think that they should be roaming around,” Howe said of the chickens. But, she added, “We didn’t have the same type of problems [the Braleys] did because they didn't leave their droppings in our yard.”

You want other peoples animals on your yard? What happened to property rights?

She put a fence up to contain them and the matter is over. This is all you got? Far right teabagger opponent sure is reaching here.

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2014, 06:10 PM
He wasn't the only one who didn't like it.

Dale Howe, who lives next door to the Braleys, said she made a similar complaint to the association board. “I did not think that they should be roaming around,” Howe said of the chickens. But, she added, “We didn’t have the same type of problems [the Braleys] did because they didn't leave their droppings in our yard.”

You want other peoples animals on your yard? What happened to property rights?

She put a fence up to contain them and the matter is over. This is all you got? Far right teabagger opponent sure is reaching here.

Right, so chickens **** in one yard but not the other. Go tit.

I like how you left out that the typical ***** *** liberal whine bag went straight to threatening a law suit, instead of walking his ***** *** over to the neighbor and asking them to do something about it.

This all started by the neighbor offering free stuff to them but the hypocritical rich ones don't need free stuff, they just want their voters to get free stuff.

And to think you voted for that party TWICE. ****ing lemming.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 06:14 PM
Right, so chickens **** in one yard but not the other. Go tit.

I like how you left out that the typical ***** *** liberal whine bag went straight to threatening a law suit, instead of walking his ***** *** over to the neighbor and asking them to do something about it.

And to think, this all started by the neighbor offering free stuff to them but the hypocritical rich ones don't need free stuff, they just want their voters to get free stuff.

And to think you voted for that party TWICE. ****ing lemming.

So let me make sure I follow you here - the lady that says they don't **** in their yard but they do in the other yard you don't believe and him saying he didn't threaten a lawsuit you don't believe either.

Good thing we have you to tell everyone what exactly happened. Why are you wasting such knowledge on chickens when you could use it to win the lottery?

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2014, 06:48 PM
So let me make sure I follow you here - the lady that says they don't **** in their yard but they do in the other yard you don't believe and him saying he didn't threaten a lawsuit you don't believe either.

Good thing we have you to tell everyone what exactly happened. Why are you wasting such knowledge on chickens when you could use it to win the lottery?

Pay tention, you obamadong lick'n dip ****.

Carolyn took her complaint (http://www.holidaylakebrooklynia.com/minutes/2014-05.pdf) to their neighborhood homeowners’ association board (http://www.holidaylakebrooklynia.com/) meeting in May. Her husband, Bruce, then called the association’s lawyer, Thomas Lacina (http://www.grinnelllaw.com/lacina.html), to say that he believed “chickens are not pets and should not be permitted at Holiday Lake,” and that he wanted to “avoid a litigious situation,” according to an e-mail Lacina wrote (http://theiowarepublican.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/lacina-email-redacted.pdf). Braley denied that he threatened a lawsuit.

I'm quite sure he denied it. He's a lemming just like you!

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 06:58 PM
Pay tention, you obamadong lick'n dip ****.

I'm quite sure he denied it. He's a lemming just like you!

HEY, ignornat unable to read at a third grade level inbred dumbass let me put it huge so you will see that he was not the ONLY one to go to the board. Pay attention dumbass!

Dale Howe, who lives next door to the Braleys, said she made a similar complaint to the association board.

Big enough for you ******* hillbilly dumbass?

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2014, 06:59 PM
HEY, ignornat unable to read at a third grade level inbred dumbass let me put it huge so you will see that he was not the ONLY one to go to the board. Pay attention dumbass!

Dale Howe, who lives next door to the Braleys, said she made a similar complaint to the association board.

Big enough for you ******* hillbilly dumbass?

Did they threaten a law suit? What I thought...dumbass.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 07:01 PM
Oh, I forgot - hurry up to the heard LEMMINGS!

http://tradewithpete.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Mike-Keefe-Lemmings.gif

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 07:02 PM
Did they threaten a law suit? What I thought...dumbass.

He said he didn't, but I'm sure you were there and know better.

Tell me - why have two people complained to the board if it wasn't a problem?

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2014, 07:13 PM

Tell me, why did the ****'n HOA attorney say that he did? The only reason his liberal ***** *** is denying it is because of the back lash. Typical ***** *** liberal.

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2014, 07:14 PM
Oh, I forgot - hurry up to the heard LEMMINGS!

http://tradewithpete.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Mike-Keefe-Lemmings.gif

Looks like all the white guilt, ***** *** liberals on their way to vote for obama.

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 07:16 PM

Cause there are TWO whineyassed Libs there? Just a guess. Where are the Other members of that HOA? Dint that article say Most of them Dint have a prob?

What i thot Ya ****in lib spin master.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 07:28 PM
Cause there are TWO whineyassed Libs there? Just a guess. Where are the Other members of that HOA? Dint that article say Most of them Dint have a prob?

OH so you know the other family are liberals? PROVE IT OR SHUT THE **** UP.

Tell me, why did the ****'n HOA attorney say that he did? The only reason his liberal ***** *** is denying it is because of the back lash. Typical ***** *** liberal.

Tell me why didn't the HOA attorney call him back? Then suddenly it was in the press, how convvvvvveeeeeennnnnnnient! You never question the HOA attorney, huh I wonder why.

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2014, 07:41 PM

Tell me why didn't the HOA attorney call him back? Then suddenly it was in the press, how convvvvvveeeeeennnnnnnient! You never question the HOA attorney, huh I wonder why.

The attorney emailed him and his wife. Pay tention, ya ****'n lemming.

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 07:41 PM

Moran Pay Tention, I know this is hard for you but let me try an splain it to ya ok?
Look up there where I Bolded My post . Ya with me so far? Ok LOOK I said wait let me make this Big Like ya like yer Obammydong ok, I said TWO see that TWO. whineyassed Libs Dint say a ****ing thing about the rest "Being" Libs. Simply asked why NO ONE ELSE bitched and cryed?

Oh and just cause I dont think ya Noticed Ima point out sompun ok Honeybuns?

The Broad with the CHICKENS is a registurd Dumbocrat! Did ya fail to read that part????

Moronic Dildo.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 07:49 PM
Moran Pay Tention, I know this is hard for you but let me try an splain it to ya ok?
Look up there where I Bolded My post . Ya with me so far? Ok LOOK I said wait let me make this Big Like ya like yer Obammydong ok, I said TWO see that TWO. whineyassed Libs Dint say a ****ing thing about the rest "Being" Libs. Simply asked why NO ONE ELSE bitched and cryed?

Oh and just cause I dont think ya Noticed Ima point out sompun ok Honeybuns?

The Broad with the CHICKENS is a registurd Dumbocrat! Did ya fail to read that part????

Moronic Dildo.

Listen you dumbass inbred ignorant hillbilly the question was - Tell me - why have two people complained to the board if it wasn't a problem? Your response was - I said TWO see that TWO. whineyassed Libs. That means the congressmen and the OTHER PERSON WHO COMPLAINED TO THE BOARD MEANING THE PERSON WE BOTH ARE TALKING ABOUT.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP DUMBASS.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 07:54 PM

Show me where the article said he emailed them.

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 07:55 PM
Nothing comes across as more retarded than a pissed off whiney liberal.

Reminds ya of a child pitching a fit.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 07:56 PM

Nothing come across as more ignorant and stupid than conservatives making sh!t up.

Reminds me why conservatives are inbred dumbasses.

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2014, 07:57 PM
Show me where the article said he emailed them.

I posted this earlier, ya ****'n dumb ***. You have to click on AN EMAIL LACINA WROTE. That may be too hard for you. ****'n moran.

Carolyn took her complaint (http://www.holidaylakebrooklynia.com/minutes/2014-05.pdf) to their neighborhood homeowners’ association board (http://www.holidaylakebrooklynia.com/) meeting in May. Her husband, Bruce, then called the association’s lawyer, Thomas Lacina (http://www.grinnelllaw.com/lacina.html), to say that he believed “chickens are not pets and should not be permitted at Holiday Lake,” and that he wanted to “avoid a litigious situation,” according to an e-mail Lacina wrote (http://theiowarepublican.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/lacina-email-redacted.pdf). Braley denied that he threatened a lawsuit.

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 07:58 PM
Nothing come across as more ignorant and stupid than conservatives making sh!t up.

You mean nothing chaps your obamadong loving a** more than when people smarter than you don't agree with you.

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 08:03 PM
Hey KC, when you gonna have a total meltdown again? Can we expect it soon?

I kinda see a total mental collapse in your near future.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 08:11 PM
I posted this earlier, ya ****'n dumb ***. You have to click on AN EMAIL LACINA WROTE. That may be too hard for you. ****'n moran.

Hey dumbass - actually read the email = show me where it was sent to the Braley's. The board specially asked the lawyer to communicate with Mr. Braley. Two the attorney AGREES WITH Braley about the chickens. Read on and see where the attorney says THE IMPLICATION FROM MR. BRALEY WAS THAT HE WANTS TO AVOID A "LITIGIOUS SITUATION". So even the attorney says he didn't threat a lawsuit.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 08:12 PM
Hey KC, when you gonna have a total meltdown again? Can we expect it soon?

I kinda see a total mental collapse in your near future.

Keep making sh!t up - loser.

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 08:14 PM
Keep making sh!t up - loser.

I'm not making it up. We all talk about it behind your back. Some are even concerned.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 08:19 PM
I'm not making it up. We all talk about it behind your back. Some are even concerned.

Behind my back on the web - too rich.

Keep making shi!t up.

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2014, 08:19 PM
Hey dumbass - actually read the email = show me where it was sent to the Braley's. The board specially asked the lawyer to communicate with Mr. Braley. Two the attorney AGREES WITH Braley about the chickens. Read on and see where the attorney says THE IMPLICATION FROM MR. BRALEY WAS THAT HE WANTS TO AVOID A "LITIGIOUS SITUATION". So even the attorney says he didn't threat a lawsuit.

So, sue me. It was sent to the HOA. The fact he says he wants to "avoid a litigious situation" means, do what I say or I'll sue. Are you that ****'n stupid? And yes, that's a rhetorical question.

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 08:21 PM
Behind my back on the web - too rich.

Keep making shi!t up.

Yeah, we're talking about an intervention before you go full retard. You think obamacare covers someone going full retard?

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 08:25 PM
So, sue me. It was sent to the HOA. The fact he says he wants to "avoid a litigious situation" means, do what I say or I'll sue. Are you that ****'n stupid? And yes, that's a rhetorical question.

Here you are again claiming he said it when the email clearly states he IMPLIED IT.

That third grade reading comprehension didn't work out for there did it? DUMBASS LOSER

Hey ol vet prove to me that the other person who complained to the HOA is a liberal like you claimed.

Remember that post where I said I'm a hell of a lot smarter than anyone on this board is?

Looks like I've proved it again.

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 08:27 PM
I should say this thread is going swimmingly for something Vet did just to rile up KC//8th. I got a peem earlier today basically saying: watch this!

Anyway, thanks for taking the bait KC//8th. I kept thinking Vet would post the pic of the hook before we strung you too far along.

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 08:28 PM
Here you are again claiming he said it when the email clearly states he IMPLIED IT.

That third grade reading comprehension didn't work out for there did it? DUMBASS LOSER

Hey ol vet prove to me that the other person who complained to the HOA is a liberal like you claimed.

Remember that post where I said I'm a hell of a lot smarter than anyone on this board is?

Looks like I've proved it again.

Except you're getting played like a sucker!!! Refer to post #32 genius.

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2014, 08:29 PM
Typical ****'n liberal lemming...

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 08:31 PM

Yeah, but it's fun making em dance. What a clueless hack. Bahahahaha

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 08:35 PM
I should say this thread is going swimmingly for something Vet did just to rile up KC//8th. I got a peem earlier today basically saying: watch this!

Anyway, thanks for taking the bait KC//8th. I kept thinking Vet would post the pic of the hook before we strung you too far along.

Yeah keep telling yourself that. If you caught me you caught turd ten times worse. Basically? So can't be accurate on anything can you?

Loser

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 08:36 PM
Yeah keep telling yourself that. If you caught me you caught turd ten times worse too.

Loser

Turd was in on it ya big wanker. Now, spit the hook out before we have to cut it out!

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 08:37 PM

HEY turd ******* tell me again how the email was sent to the congressmen - you swallowed the story hook line and sinker then fought to the death to defend it.

Loser

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 08:38 PM

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBI8zuiNCOtc3m4aWXlZAdQarUM6wXd _Hxb3ts3B1pKAbRs-m_9w

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 08:39 PM
Turd was in on it ya big wanker. Now, spit the hook out before we have to cut it out!

Not what you said the first time - added him later huh?

try again loser - he can't even read an email train. Nice of you to try to cover for him though.

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2014, 08:39 PM
HEY turd ******* tell me again how the email was sent to the congressmen - you swallowed the story hook line and sinker then fought to the death to defend it.

Loser

You can't seriously be this ****'n stupid.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 08:40 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBI8zuiNCOtc3m4aWXlZAdQarUM6wXd _Hxb3ts3B1pKAbRs-m_9w

Show me where the other neighbor who complained to the HOA is a liberal like you claimed.

LOSER

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 08:41 PM
You can't seriously be this ****'n stupid.

Obviously less serious than you do - show me again where the email YOU DUG UP AND POSTED shows it went to the congressmen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ME LAUGHING AT YOUR DUMBASS!

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 08:43 PM
Not what you said the first time - added him later huh?

try again loser - he can't even read an email train. Nice of you to try to cover for him though.

Keep trying - that full blown retard is just around the corner.

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 08:43 PM

Just been sittin back watchin the bobber spin LOL
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSURvN6rvnTjWXaM5xnYTkA4Rq7Tccpr tmPoONCvYHbf8ZTZVS2

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 08:44 PM
How long do you think he would go on a thread that you intentionally baited him into? If he had any dignity he'd walk away.

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 08:45 PM
Show me where the other neighbor who complained to the HOA is a liberal like you claimed.

LOSER

You remind me of that whiney bitch I kicked out of my house for stomping her foot and DEAMNDIN an answer, I gave a her a boot upherass and sent her down the road.

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 08:48 PM
You remind me of that whiney bitch I kicked out of my house for stomping her foot and DEAMNDIN an answer, I gave a her a boot upherass and sent her down the road.

You sure this isn't her and not KC?

KC might enjoy a boot up the a**!

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 08:49 PM
Obviously less serious than you do - show me again where the email YOU DUG UP AND POSTED shows it went to the congressmen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ME LAUGHING AT YOUR DUMBASS!

The congressman Wrote the Email to the HOA Lawyer Moran

“Chickens are not pets and should not be permitted at Holiday Lake,” Braley, a rich, liberal trial lawyer, wrote in an email to Lacina. He added that he hoped to “avoid a litigious situation.”

Braley= rich lib congressman
Lacina= HOA lawyer
Pay tention moron.

rock on sooner
8/10/2014, 08:50 PM
Holy Crapola, I live in Iowa and follow politics pretty closely..
never heard of this until I read this thread, my eyes hurt, my
ears hurt, my brain is in overload and I'm afraid it may explode.
Fearing bleeding, you guys are nucking futz....sure glad I spent
the afternoon with my grandsons! Geez!!!!!

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 08:51 PM
I'm surprised he hasn't tried to pin this on Bush already.

What's wrong with you KC - you're falling down on the job!

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 08:54 PM
Tick tock...tick tock....

He may have swallowed the hook!

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 08:58 PM

Proves this is just another rightwingnut story these boys bought into then when it is blown away it's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4RVRkurm4Y

I see ol vet is STILL trying to dig out of the hole he put himself into.

This is just too funny.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 09:00 PM

Lacina= HOA lawyer
Pay tention moron.

Trying to backup turd huh? Going awful far for "baiting" someone.

Try to follow the thread - the part where turd claimed the lawyer emailed the congressmen.

LLLOOOSSSSEEEERRRRRRSSSSSS

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 09:01 PM

LMFAO
My Grandsons went home today and I was Bored LOL

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 09:04 PM
He's like a 12 year old that falls in the mud and tries to get up and act cool, like he meant to do it!

KC//8th got owned!

Sooner8th
LMFAO
My Grandsons went home today and I was Bored LOL

Keep on claiming it - rightwingers will believe anything.

olevetonahill
Proves this is just another rightwingnut story these boys bought into then when it is blown away it's:

[video=youtube;U4RVtps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4RVRkurm4Y[/video]

I see ol vet is STILL trying to dig out of the hole he put himself into.

This is just too funny.

I aint diggin out of nuthin Moran I was also just settin the record str8 about who emailed who.

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 09:05 PM
Keep on claiming it - rightwingers will believe anything.

Woot! There's another dollar for working in right wing!

You still haven't blamed Bush though!

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 09:09 PM
We're nearing 4 pages KC - what else ya got?

I've got 5 as the number of pages we can string you out to.

Dance monkey! Dance!

Curly Bill
8/10/2014, 09:13 PM
I'm done for a while.

KC fried that feeble brain of his and he's taking too long between posts to make stuff up.

I'll check back in later to see if our monkey is still dancing.

Dance monkey! Dance!

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 09:16 PM
I aint diggin out of nuthin Moran I was also just settin the record str8 about who emailed who.

That is not what he said you dumbass.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 09:18 PM

You are the only one believing that.

LOSERS - tomorrow tell me again how cuttin' cg taxes raises cg tax revenues!

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2014, 09:19 PM

Why don't you go back and look at post #29 ya ****'n dip ****.

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 09:19 PM

Dayum are you really that slow?
I dint quote Him either Did I ? I simply posted who emailed who and pointed out the 2 players. I aint read Turds posts much But sure have lauged a lot at your's

Turd_Ferguson
8/10/2014, 09:20 PM

Now your quoting yourself. Sure sign of being a ****'n moran.

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 09:21 PM

He keeps tryin to twist spin and deflect bro. then declare himself winner, If wasnt from KC i'd ax him if he knew where we could get some Hand grenades and rocket launchers.

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 09:23 PM

You quote yer own post? Then call US Losers? then try to change subject. Is it past yer bedtime? Ya know Old folk and Babies need to get to bed early

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 09:24 PM
Now your quoting yourself. Sure sign of being a ****'n moran.

:very_drunk:

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 09:52 PM
Dayum are you really that slow?
I dint quote Him either Did I ? I simply posted who emailed who and pointed out the 2 players. I aint read Turds posts much But sure have lauged a lot at your's

This is just too much fun to let go, your dumbass can't even keep your own story straight even though you can go back and see what you wrote.

Lacina= HOA lawyer
Pay tention moron.

I know it is hard when you have a third grade comprehension readying level, but try hard and FOCUS, I know you can do, when you do maybe mommy will give you ice cream! YAY FOR ICE CREAM!!

NO WHERE did anyone say the congressmen emailed the lawyer - MORON. The email chain is between the lawyer and the HOA - DUMBASS.

I know it's hard to remember what you make up when you make things up , but IT"S RIGHT HERE, just read it.

Carolyn took her complaint to their neighborhood homeowners’ association board meeting in May. Her husband, Bruce, then called the association’s lawyer, Thomas Lacina, to say that he believed “chickens are not pets and should not be permitted at Holiday Lake,” and that he wanted to “avoid a litigious situation,” according to an e-mail Lacina wrote. Braley denied that he threatened a lawsuit.

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 09:55 PM
You really are a Moran aint ya?
Almost 5 pages of screwing with you and watchin you nit pik every post. Im tired and Old , Im going to bed.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 10:00 PM

Yeah, post 29 where you admit your claim of the lawyer emailing the congressmen was wrong - so sue me?

What was that? I can't quite hear you - ya ****in' dip ****!

And BTW ****in' has the apostrophe at the end, not after the k, it replaces a letter.

Even your efforts at insulting me shows how ****in' dumb you are.

Sooner8th
8/10/2014, 10:02 PM
You really are a Moran aint ya?
Almost 5 pages of screwing with you and watchin you nit pik every post. Im tired and Old , Im going to bed.

Five pages of me laughing my *** off at you. Showing how stupid and ignorant and laughing about it NEVER GETS OLD. Look who's complaining about nit picking at every post.

Try to keep your stories straight.

SCOUT
8/10/2014, 11:25 PM
Yeah, post 29 where you admit your claim of the lawyer emailing the congressmen was wrong - so sue me?

What was that? I can't quite hear you - ya ****in' dip ****!

And BTW ****in' has the apostrophe at the end, not after the k, it replaces a letter.

Even your efforts at insulting me shows how ****in' dumb you are.

I will start by saying that you are still funny.

The reason I broke my silence is because this is the kind of post drives me crazy. I could create a full page of errors that you have made. Some of those errors are so bad that your sentences are incoherent. Please understand that you are a pot when you are calling the kettles black. Thank you.

Curly Bill
8/11/2014, 08:29 AM
Where's KC at? Someone wake his retarded a** up, we gotta get this thing to 5 pages!

Turd_Ferguson
8/11/2014, 08:39 AM
Where's KC at? Someone wake his retarded a** up, we gotta get this thing to 5 pages!

He was probably up all night sobbing, in a fetal position...

olevetonahill
8/11/2014, 08:39 AM
Five pages of me laughing my *** off at you. Showing how stupid and ignorant and laughing about it NEVER GETS OLD. Look who's complaining about nit picking at every post.

Try to keep your stories straight.

Twist and Spin, Twist and spin then deflect.

Moran Where did I "Complain" about yer "Nit-pickin"?
I simply said we are Laughin at yer ignorant assed attempt to nit pick every thing we say .
Moran

Now back the topic, Dont you think this Rich Lib Democrat is Kinda Chicken**** about this deal?

Curly Bill
8/11/2014, 08:44 AM
He was probably up all night sobbing, in a fetal position...

...and dreaming of some obamadong!

Turd_Ferguson
8/11/2014, 09:06 AM
Obamadong, obamadong
licking on it
makes me feel so strong
I voted for him TWICE
and thats no sin
cause there's noth'n like obamas, balls on my chin

WOW.

Curly Bill
8/11/2014, 09:10 AM
Our dancing monkey is also a poet? Impressive!

Curly Bill
8/11/2014, 09:15 AM
Wonder if he joined in on the looting?

As an Obama acolyte it would be the proper thing to do. You know, fight back against those evil mom and pop stores.

olevetonahill
8/14/2014, 07:37 AM
More on the Chickensh1t Dumbocrap deal
Him and his Old lady started this all over 4 chickens FOUR ****in chickens, Plus his Lake house looks worse than my shack
Here read it fer yerselves!

http://news.yahoo.com/the-chickens-that-could-flip-the-senate-221331893.html