PDA

View Full Version : Need a good laugh from an osu blogger?

Mazeppa
8/8/2014, 08:28 PM
Read this and don't miss the responses at the bottom.

http://www.pistolsfiringblog.com/why-i-dont-want-osu-to-turn-into-alabama-or-ou

SoonerMarkVA
8/8/2014, 08:55 PM
I could steal that and write my own blog post: "Why I'm grateful not to be extremely rich--or date beautiful women!"

SoonerPride
8/8/2014, 09:40 PM
It's not whether you win or lose, but how close and exciting your team can make those losing efforts seem that matters most.

That was truly the most excellent example of Aggie logic ever.

bluedogok
8/8/2014, 09:42 PM
The delusional like living in their own little fantasy world....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY

Mazeppa
8/8/2014, 09:46 PM
I could steal that and write my own blog post: "Why I'm grateful not to be extremely rich--or date beautiful women!"

And never wanted to be, cause why try to achieve anything in life other than mediocracy.

Wishboned
8/8/2014, 10:00 PM
Moral victory for the almost win!

8timechamps
8/8/2014, 10:10 PM
If you don't want to read it, I'll summarize:

"I'm afraid of winning."

vtsooner21
8/9/2014, 07:08 AM
Or..
"The most exciting thing about being a Poke Fan is keeping the score close and almost winning a game".
Boomer

olevetonahill
8/9/2014, 07:13 AM
I liked the dude or dudette that said they would glady accept several loses a Year just to beat OU.

Sheep Humper I got NEWS for ya. Ya LOSE several games a Year anyway AND still rarely win against US! Moran.

TheUnnamedSooner
8/9/2014, 08:08 AM
And even if that scenario happened... Where they beat us every year.... That person would not live long enough for them to even the series

CowboyMRW
8/9/2014, 03:48 PM
The dude is a moron and hated by most people I know. He's not allowed any access to any OSU sports. Sucks that he associates himself with OSU.

Mazeppa
8/9/2014, 09:27 PM
He's probably not even a fan and just try to stir things up.

Jason White's Third Knee
8/10/2014, 07:55 AM
Aggie in a nutshell-

"I would truly rather a few losses every season for the rest of my life as long as we beat OU every year."

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 07:59 AM
The dude is a moron and hated by most people I know. He's not allowed any access to any OSU sports. Sucks that he associates himself with OSU.

So Cowboy, we doing our Bet again this year?

CowboyMRW
8/10/2014, 12:28 PM
So Cowboy, we doing our Bet again this year?

Can I reserve judgement until after the FSU game? Need to see if we make it out healthy. I'm thinking we cover, but as young as we are, we need all the help from the health gods we can get.

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 12:57 PM
Can I reserve judgement until after the FSU game? Need to see if we make it out healthy. I'm thinking we cover, but as young as we are, we need all the help from the health gods we can get.

Ok we both decide after our 1st games ok?

But Im open regardless

sooner n houston
8/10/2014, 03:17 PM
OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 44 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians

Jacob "Jake" Dalton (born August 19, 1991) is an American gymnast and member of the University of Oklahoma Gymnastics and the U.S. National Team. He grew up in Reno, Nevada, the son of Tim and Denise Dalton. He represented the United States at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.

SoonerMarkVA
8/10/2014, 03:41 PM
Jacob "Jake" Dalton (born August 19, 1991) is an American gymnast and member of the University of Oklahoma Gymnastics and the U.S. National Team. He grew up in Reno, Nevada, the son of Tim and Denise Dalton. He represented the United States at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.

I think his snarky sig indicates that 0 OU football players have been Olympians.

birddog
8/10/2014, 03:41 PM
I've been to my fair share of lame noncon home games but I guess I'd rather leave the game pissed about traffic than pissed about the season being over after an "exhilarating" loss in week 2. This ties into the idea of teams playing only power conference teams I guess. One of the things I've always loved about OU football is watching the other games that night after watching us win. Losses are devastating to us because they're so rare and it usually means we need upsets around the country to have a chance at number 8. I'm totally cool with being spoiled that way.

sooner n houston
8/10/2014, 03:49 PM
I think his snarky sig indicates that 0 OU football players have been Olympians.

Wow! Typical aggie logic. I see now that he is comparing wrestling to football. I guess he doesn't know that football isn't an olympic sport! :P
What a ****** bag!

manateepower
8/10/2014, 06:20 PM
Wow! Typical aggie logic. I see now that he is comparing wrestling to football. I guess he doesn't know that football isn't an olympic sport! :P
What a ****** bag!

Chill out a bit. I think he making a joke. Although It would not stun me to much if he wasn't. :P

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 07:49 PM

Lets make the bet Bro. IF your team has ANY season ending injury, you can call it off. Or even any major injury that makes a Player miss moren ONE game. Hows that?

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 07:51 PM
What a ****** bag!

I dont want to start with you again this year but just a bit of info. His sig was a deal between Him and One of our Longterm posters, that is the Vbookie mod. Ok?

CowboyMRW
8/10/2014, 08:05 PM
Lets make the bet Bro. IF your team has ANY season ending injury, you can call it off. Or even any major injury that makes a Player miss moren ONE game. Hows that?

You make such a convincing argument. ;)

I guess you can't win if you don't continue to play. I'll just keep writing that 100 off every year as "animal feed".

CK Sooner
8/10/2014, 08:27 PM
Whats goin on guyzzz

olevetonahill
8/10/2014, 08:33 PM

I guess you can't win if you don't continue to play. I'll just keep writing that 100 off every year as "animal feed".

Heh. Yer a good sport. It does buy a Lot of Barley, hops LOL
Same bet right, we finish higher in the B12 than Yall?

Wishboned
8/10/2014, 11:18 PM

There are consequences to every action. Paying for poor choices is one of them.

sooner n houston
8/11/2014, 12:56 AM
I dont want to start with you again this year but just a bit of info. His sig was a deal between Him and One of our Longterm posters, that is the Vbookie mod. Ok?

I'm not sure what you mean by start with me again. The only cross words I remember ever having with you was when you misread what I had written about the military about three years ago and then you apologized for misunderstanding. Am I missing something?

ouflak
8/11/2014, 03:38 AM
OU FOOTBALL: 7 National Championships, 44 Conference Championships, 153 All-Americans, Zero Olympians

Not true. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Churchill_%28athlete%29)

Tom Churchill qualified to participate in the 1928 Summer Olympics as a member of the United States track and field team. In the field of 38 decathletes, Churchill finished in fifth place in the Olympic decathlon competition

In 1929–30, his senior year at Oklahoma, Churchill had the most success of his football career. Playing at the end position, and occasionally as a running back, he was honored as an all-conference performer and was also named as a third-team All-American by the United Press and NEA.

olevetonahill
8/11/2014, 04:29 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by start with me again. The only cross words I remember ever having with you was when you misread what I had written about the military about three years ago and then you apologized for misunderstanding. Am I missing something?

Naw its ok, Just the Sig deal is a thing between him and Badj. Maybe you should ask before making comments, Jes sayin.

CowboyMRW
8/11/2014, 07:00 AM
Not true. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Churchill_%28athlete%29)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/oh-shi.gif

KantoSooner
8/11/2014, 08:21 AM
Now THAT'S funny