PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone so afraid of ISIS?

Jacie
8/8/2014, 08:00 PM
Granted they are brutal, they murder prisoners, captured soldiers and civilians with impunity, but that does not make them any different from the Nazis.

Yes, they have swept though Iraq and operate like an army. Didn't someone sweep through most of Europe in similar fashion about 75 years ago?

I submit they have yet to face another army, at least one that acted like an army. The only army they have faced deserted, threw down their weapons and ran away from the fight.

ISIS is a terrorist group trying to come out of the closet, they want to create a country. Instead of roadside bombs and martyrs in suicide vests they are getting military advice from outside and doing damage with mostly captured weapons. They have no manufacturing capability, no way to maintain or resupply those tanks and self propelled guns and they have no air component. They may think they are an army, let em continue to enjoy this illusion. Eventually, a coalition consisting of a real army will show them what a standup fight is, what happens on a set piece battlefield. Fortunately for them, those people won't execute them when they wave the white flag (though any of them who can be tied to atrocities will be held responsible and hey, thanks for supplying the world with videos so we can be sure to get the right people).

Iraq is and will continue to be an effed up place, but ISIS is not the Wehrmacht, once confronted by the kind of force that will eventually be deployed to deal with it, will fold just as quickly as it has spread.

rock on sooner
8/8/2014, 08:33 PM
Unfortunately, the US has decommissioned the A-10 Warthog...
those idiots just drive down a road and "tree" those who do not
agree..my thought is depleted Uranium from straffing A-10's
on a relentless pattern has a good chance of changing their approach,
it appears they only understand force and I'm nowhere near McCain.
I'm just sayin' meet them with what they do. I just do not understand
how humanity accepts their argument...seems to me that "just making
them go away" is the answer. Yeah, I know, I know but, wow, just do it!

Turd_Ferguson
8/8/2014, 08:42 PM
**** a buncha ISIS.

rock on sooner
8/8/2014, 08:45 PM
**** a buncha ISIS.

Yup, I agree...rilly should be a harda$$ approach to those bums...
To run 3-4000 people up a barren mountain top and threaten them
will slaughter if they come back down deserves absolutely no mercy!!!

Sooner8th
8/8/2014, 10:45 PM
Yup, I agree...rilly should be a harda$$ approach to those bums...
To run 3-4000 people up a barren mountain top and threaten them
will slaughter if they come back down deserves absolutely no mercy!!!

The problem is these guys drop their weapons and blend into the population then pop out when the heat is off.

olevetonahill
8/9/2014, 06:51 AM
The problem is these guys drop their weapons and blend into the population then pop out when the heat is off.

You figured that out all by yerself Huh?
Boy you are ONE smart mother****er.

Sooner8th
8/9/2014, 07:08 AM
You figured that out all by yerself Huh?
Boy you are ONE smart mother****er.

This whole truce is working out just like i thought, one sided.

If you are not smart enough to figure out the implications of what he is proposing - running 3-4000 people up the hill and wiping them out then you have to kill civilians too. Then the whole war on Islam bs starts and could make things even worse. I didn't think i had to spell it out for you, but i should have figured.

Curly Bill
8/9/2014, 07:31 AM

If you are not smart enough to figure out the implications of what he is proposing - running 3-4000 people up the hill and wiping them out then you have to kill civilians too. Then the whole war on Islam bs starts and could make things even worse. I didn't think i had to spell it out for you, but i should have figured.

If you were gonna spell everything out for us I wish you would learn to caplitalize, use better punctuation, and that you had known one sided should have been one-sided. I mean, if we're supposed to look up to and learn from you, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't teach us such bad habits.

olevetonahill
8/9/2014, 08:29 AM

nMoran, You were Stating the ****in OBVIOUS, hell boy you sure are Obtuse to be the smartest motherfvucker on THIS board.

olevetonahill
8/9/2014, 08:31 AM
Oh and as for your so called TRUCE dont Both sides have to agree? As far as Im concerend YOU have shown yer Colors and an apology and a "Lets be friends" dont cut it with me. So take you "TRUCE" and put it where yer Head is!

yermom
8/9/2014, 09:45 AM
it's so obvious, right?

it's obvious no real "stand up" fight exists. the whole point of the thread is useless.

there is no government to topple, or citizens to win over, just a band of crazies that looks like everyone else at the end of the day

Sooner8th
8/9/2014, 09:49 AM
Oh and as for your so called TRUCE dont Both sides have to agree? As far as Im concerend YOU have shown yer Colors and an apology and a "Lets be friends" dont cut it with me. So take you "TRUCE" and put it where yer Head is!

**** you ignorant hillbilly *******. I tried.

Curly Bill
8/9/2014, 10:13 AM
**** you ignorant hillbilly *******. I tried.

You tried to put your truce where your head is? I bet you did you kinky bastage!! Was it anything like some obamadong?