PDA

View Full Version : The "Boz"

dwarthog
8/8/2014, 12:22 PM
Ok,

If this was posted already I can't find it...

New dish commercial... Going back to College...

sypZwmxePE4

EatLeadCommie
8/8/2014, 01:47 PM
I like how they had to say it was Heath Schuler so people would know who the hell he was.

bluedogok
8/8/2014, 09:43 PM
I like how they had to say it was Heath Schuler so people would know who the hell he was.
He almost looks a little like Muschamp in that shot.

SoonerinLA
8/9/2014, 09:47 AM
Looks like everybody is supposed to recognize Matt Leinart.

King Crimson
8/9/2014, 10:04 AM
Looks like everybody is supposed to recognize Matt Leinart.

i didn't. but, ya know that thing we don't talk about talking about. i am not comfortable talking bad about ML. though, badly, i want to.

heath shuler is punching above his weight in this commercial. he's less famous than Tee Martin and Peyton Manning...in his own best coach's era. heath looks like he hasn't been missing any ham dinners either. bad haircut. i know he was a politician for a bit...congrats.

we got the Vols this year....so hooray.

picasso
8/9/2014, 10:54 PM
i didn't. but, ya know that thing we don't talk about talking about. i am not comfortable talking bad about ML. though, badly, i want to.

heath shuler is punching above his weight in this commercial. he's less famous than Tee Martin and Peyton Manning...in his own best coach's era. heath looks like he hasn't been missing any ham dinners either. bad haircut. i know he was a politician for a bit...congrats.

we got the Vols this year....so hooray.
Both were good college players but couldn't hold Bosworth's jock. With both hands.