PDA

View Full Version : Coming To A Sanctuary City Near You: 95% of murder warrants in LA are for illegals

FaninAma
8/5/2014, 01:58 PM
http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/mac_donald04-13-05.htm

Pretty astounding.

Sooner8th
8/5/2014, 03:10 PM
http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/mac_donald04-13-05.htm

Pretty astounding.

Do you realize this is 10 years old?

Turd_Ferguson
8/5/2014, 03:29 PM
Do you realize this is 10 years old?

Which means it's even worse now. Lemming.

Sooner8th
8/5/2014, 03:51 PM

1. how is showing this is 10 years old make me lemming?

2. prove it is worse now.

Sooner8th
8/5/2014, 03:59 PM

Here you go mr lemming - can't verify it and it left out OUTSTANDING.

"Fact" 2: 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
LAT citations: May 15, 2005 — "According to Heather MacDonald of the Manhattan Institute, 95% of the hundreds of outstanding homicide warrants (and 60% of outstanding felony warrants) in L.A. are for illegal immigrants."
Similar citations: January 19, 2004
Factual basis: An outstanding warrant is quite a different beast than a regular warrant, so this "fact" left out the key word. We did some more checking on the outstanding warrants point itself. MacDonald stated this in a 2004 City Journal article, and in testimony before the House of Representatives in spring 2005, noting that this came to 1,200-1,500 warrants. One LAPD officer cited the same factoid in the National Review earlier this year, saying that it's specific to "the first half of 2004". But Jane Robison, press secretary for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, told us that the D.A. does not keep track of this number; a representative with Detective Headquarters said the same.

http://opinion.latimes.com/opinionla/2007/04/may_day_mythbus.html

FaninAma
8/6/2014, 10:38 AM
Good to know that there is a time limit on facts. That means you cannot use any anti-Bush or pro-Clinton information that occurred before 2005.

BTW, any statement from a government employee, especially one that works in a leftist city like LA , has to be considered as being heavily influenced by politically correct guidelines and therefore totally unreliable.

The lefts' goose stepping in unison to the political correctness drumbeat is destroying any credibility they have with the non-entitlement dependent voters in this country.

Sooner8th
8/6/2014, 12:17 PM
Good to know that there is a time limit on facts. That means you cannot use any anti-Bush or pro-Clinton information that occurred before 2005.

BTW, any statement from a government employee, especially one that works in a leftist city like LA , has to be considered as being heavily influenced by politically correct guidelines and therefore totally unreliable.

The lefts' goose stepping in unison to the political correctness drumbeat is destroying any credibility they have with the non-entitlement dependent voters in this country.

First you left out a very important word OUTSTANDING warrants, not all warrants. So the title of the thread is a LIE. So this is something that you cannot prove to be accurate and it is ten years old, but you take it as fact. You and yours bag on me for bringing up bush, bringing up bush but just as soon as something backs your argument you toss it out. Then when people who would know say they don't keep stats on it to check it you write it off as "leftist city like LA , has to be considered as being heavily influenced by politically correct guidelines and therefore totally unreliable", never questioning the reliability of the person who wrote it in the first place.

Your last statement shows just how much of a mindless lemming you are.

FaninAma
8/6/2014, 12:52 PM
First you left out a very important word OUTSTANDING warrants, not all warrants. So the title of the thread is a LIE. So this is something that you cannot prove to be accurate and it is ten years old, but you take it as fact. You and yours bag on me for bringing up bush, bringing up bush but just as soon as something backs your argument you toss it out. Then when people who would know say they don't keep stats on it to check it you write it off as "leftist city like LA , has to be considered as being heavily influenced by politically correct guidelines and therefore totally unreliable", never questioning the reliability of the person who wrote it in the first place.

Your last statement shows just how much of a mindless lemming you are.

This thread is a synopsis of why everybody thinks you are a troll or a cult member(i.e. Work for a Democrat politician or organization.) You are absolutely frothing at the mouth at the suggestion of something that doesn't agree with the Democrat/obama indoctrination manual.

Care to comment on the thread about doctors not accepting Obamacare? Please do.

dwarthog
8/6/2014, 01:00 PM
Here you go mr lemming - can't verify it and it left out OUTSTANDING.

"Fact" 2: 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
LAT citations: May 15, 2005 — "According to Heather MacDonald of the Manhattan Institute, 95% of the hundreds of outstanding homicide warrants (and 60% of outstanding felony warrants) in L.A. are for illegal immigrants."
Similar citations: January 19, 2004
Factual basis: An outstanding warrant is quite a different beast than a regular warrant, so this "fact" left out the key word. We did some more checking on the outstanding warrants point itself. MacDonald stated this in a 2004 City Journal article, and in testimony before the House of Representatives in spring 2005, noting that this came to 1,200-1,500 warrants. One LAPD officer cited the same factoid in the National Review earlier this year, saying that it's specific to "the first half of 2004". But Jane Robison, press secretary for the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, told us that the D.A. does not keep track of this number; a representative with Detective Headquarters said the same.

http://opinion.latimes.com/opinionla/2007/04/may_day_mythbus.html

Not sure what you are rebutting with this steaming pile of a reply.

The author didn't claim either of those two sources you have highlighted in red as sources for her numbers.

Outstanding warrant, a warrant that has yet to be served, I.E. the suspect is hiding or has fled the country or otherwise indisposed to the serving of the warrant. So WTF is a "regular warrant"?

More crap spewed out from some random word generator here.

Can't dazzle em' with intelligence, baffle them with bull$hit?

pphilfran
8/6/2014, 01:01 PM
"In the far right corner we have Fanin, the slugging independent, Ama"

Cheers from the crowd

"In the far left corner we have Sooner, the liberating liberal, 8th!"

Cheers from the crowd.

"Let's get it on!!!!!!"

Sooner8th
8/6/2014, 01:08 PM
This thread is a synopsis of why everybody thinks you are a troll or a cult member(i.e. Work for a Democrat politician or organization.) You are absolutely frothing at the mouth at the suggestion of something that doesn't agree with the Democrat/obama indoctrination manual.

Care to comment on the thread about doctors not accepting Obamacare? Please do.

absolutely frothing at the mouth is laughable.

You started a thread that is a lie - this is typical of you and yours, you take data or a report and alter it to fit your narrative, conservative rightwing view. The report clearly states it is OUTSTANDING WARRANTS, your thread says WARRANTS - big difference. You have been indoctrinated so deeply you cant even see that what is being claimed is not what she found.

yermom
8/6/2014, 01:33 PM
Not sure what you are rebutting with this steaming pile of a reply.

The author didn't claim either of those two sources you have highlighted in red as sources for her numbers.

Outstanding warrant, a warrant that has yet to be served, I.E. the suspect is hiding or has fled the country or otherwise indisposed to the serving of the warrant. So WTF is a "regular warrant"?

More crap spewed out from some random word generator here.

Can't dazzle em' with intelligence, baffle them with bull$hit?

so who would keep the data they are presenting as fact without source?

that whole link is BS anyway.

really, a known felon can't get approached because they can't bring up immigration status? yeah. i'm sure that is true.

pphilfran
8/6/2014, 01:48 PM
It works like this....

If cap gain rates decline in 1997 yet revenue increase it is due to a booming economy.....a lot of truth to that...

If cap gain rates decline in 2003 yet revenue increases (following stock decline of 9, 11, 22% the preceding three years)...a lot of crickets...

If income tax revenue increases in the 90's it is due to higher tax rates....not the economy...

Got it?

FaninAma
8/6/2014, 01:50 PM

really, a known felon can't get approached because they can't bring up immigration status? yeah. i'm sure that is true.
Obviously you have no clue how law enforcement works in sanctuary cities. Super, I assume any links you provide can automatically be considered BS.

FaninAma
8/6/2014, 01:54 PM
"In the far right corner we have Fanin, the slugging republican, Ama"

Cheers from the crowd

"In the far left corner we have Sooner, the liberating liberal, 8th!"

Cheers from the crowd.

"Let's get it on!!!!!!"

I am not a Republican. I am an independent. Didn't vote for GWB in his re-election. Didn't
vote for McCain. I have never cast a vote in 4 elections for Tom Cole the current HoR member for my district.

dwarthog
8/6/2014, 01:54 PM

The author didn't really offer up a source for that particular number and cites "confidential" sources for other numbers she uses elsewhere which raises red flags IMO.

One thing I did find while poking around this was this tidbit...

An outstanding arrest warrant is an arrest warrant that has not been served. A warrant may be outstanding if the person named in the warrant is intentionally evading law enforcement, unaware that there is a warrant out for him/her, the agency responsible for executing the warrant has a backlog of warrants to serve, or a combination of these factors.

Some jurisdictions have a very high number of outstanding warrants. The U.S. state of California in 1999 had around 2.5 million outstanding warrants, with nearly 1 million of them in the Los Angeles area.[14] The city of Baltimore, Maryland, had 100,000 as of 2007.[15] New Orleans, Louisiana, has 49,000.[16]

With those numbers for California/LA being sourced from an SFGate article. I didn't read it all so I don't know how they sourced their info.

link for above http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrest_warrant#Outstanding_arrest_warrant

If that article is correct, then LA certainly doesn't have a shortage of outstanding warrants.

This org may have a "rough" idea of the warrant situation in California though.

http://ccjwsa.org/

pphilfran
8/6/2014, 01:58 PM
I am not a Republican. I am an independent. Didn't vote for GWB in his re-election. Didn't
vote for McCain. I have never cast a vote in 4 elections for Tom Cole the current HoR member for my district.

I will correct it.....

FaninAma
8/6/2014, 02:02 PM
How illegals are treated in sanctuary cities:
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/exclusive-ice-agent-faces-suspension-for-arresting-illegal-alien.html

FaninAma
8/6/2014, 02:07 PM
So yermom, sooner8th, even if the percentage of illegal immigrant murder warrants is 10% or 20% do you think that is OK and somehow justifies not enforcing immigration laws ?

Exactly what principle are you defending?

Sooner8th
8/6/2014, 02:10 PM
It works like this....

If cap gain rates decline in 1997 yet revenue increase it is due to a booming economy.....a lot of truth to that...

If cap gain rates decline in 2003 yet revenue increases (following stock decline of 9, 11, 22% the preceding three years)...a lot of crickets...

If income tax revenue increases in the 90's it is due to higher tax rates....not the economy...

Got it?

This is what I'm talking about.

January 3, 2003 Dow Jones average was 8,601 it fell to 7,891 in march - then it was 10,400 by the end of the year 2003. As the stock market declined in 2000 2001 and 2002 and CAPITAL GAINS REVENUES FELL TOO. So you are telling me that capital gain tax cut made the market climb 20 to 25% and sustained that climb until the end of 2007?

You just made my point for me. WOW, just give it up and admit it.

So you don't think the economy growing at 3.8% per year in the 90's lead to increased tax revenues, it is all from higher tax rates?

pphilfran
8/6/2014, 02:11 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp

Snopes

FaninAma
8/6/2014, 02:12 PM
Clinton and the GOP Congress slashed Capital Gains tax rates.

Sooner8th
8/6/2014, 02:18 PM
So yermom, sooner8th, even if the percentage of illegal immigrant murder warrants is 10% or 20% do you think that is OK and somehow justifies not enforcing immigration laws ?

I am not defending anything. Look and see. I am merely pointing out that you post blindly post things without looking into them then defend them even after it is proved they are wrong - ie warrants and not outstanding warrants. It is you buying into the latest outrage from fox "news" or whatever rightwingnut website link you got drudge and you call me a lemming.

Curly Bill
8/6/2014, 02:48 PM
I am not defending anything. Look and see. I am merely pointing out that you post blindly post things without looking into them then defend them even after it is proved they are wrong - ie warrants and not outstanding warrants. It is you buying into the latest outrage from fox "news" or whatever rightwingnut website link you got drudge and you call me a lemming.

Yeah, he really should get it right and call you a troll.

yermom
8/6/2014, 03:56 PM
How illegals are treated in sanctuary cities:
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/exclusive-ice-agent-faces-suspension-for-arresting-illegal-alien.html

The policy allows for discretion involving individuals who have not been convicted of a “felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise poses a threat to national security or public safety; and is not above the age of thirty.”

The illegal immigrant in this case had 10 traffic violations and is 35-years-old.

oh man, that speeder wasn't immediately deported.

i'm sure MS 13 gang members known as murderers are treated that way as well :rolleyes:

SanJoaquinSooner
8/6/2014, 04:06 PM
Did Heather McDonald cite her source? What is the primary source of the statistic?

She is well-known for cooking the numbers.

Turd_Ferguson
8/6/2014, 06:30 PM
Did Heather McDonald cite her source? What is the primary source of the statistic?

She is well-known for cooking the numbers.

You're well-known for re-frying the beans.

Sooner8th
8/6/2014, 07:28 PM

i'm sure MS 13 gang members known as murderers are treated that way as well :rolleyes:

I can just see it now, cops in LA see a wanted murderer standing on the street corner and they think to themselves I'd arrest him but he might be an illegal immigrant so I can't approach him.

When it comes to illegal immigrants speeder=murderer. :untroubled:

okie52
8/7/2014, 12:03 PM
Border Patrol Morale at an All-Time Low
Thursday, 07 Aug 2014 12:22 PM
By John Blosser

Morale in the U.S. Border Patrol is at an all-time low because agents are forced to stand by and watch helplessly as teenage criminal illegal immigrants, including gang members and murderers, are released to freely enter the U.S.

Chris Cabrera, vice president of the National Border Patrol Council Local 3307 in the Rio Grande Valley, told Fox News, "Morale is at an all-time low. Our agents aren't allowed to do the job they were hired to do. We’re walking more and more people out the door.

"Criminal aliens are coming in. If there's no criminal history in the U.S., we're releasing them out the door into the country ... even if they're admitted gang members. We've had a couple that admitted to murders in their own country. The U.S. government thought it fit to release them to their parents here in the U.S."

Illegal immigrants, Cabrera said, are using a "loophole" in the law to remain in the U.S.

"If the child has no family in his home country, or claims he has no family back in his home country, we have to release them to a parent that is here, and that's where the loophole is. Even if he is a confirmed gang member, a confirmed criminal by his own admission, we, for some reason, don't send them back to their home country."

Cabrera was reacting to a recent video in which a Border Patrol agent asks an entrant if he is a citizen. The man replies, "U.S. citizen, but does it really matter?" The frustrated agent replies, "Not any more, unfortunately."

Breitbart News reported that outraged Border Patrol agents, reacting to the murder of Border Patrol agent Javier Vega by two illegal immigrants, recently posted on Twitter that Vega was a "victim of lax border enforcement. Blood on the hands of Congress and President."

Cabrera told Fox that between 2006 and 2009, "We started to relax the rules a little bit and then we just got overwhelmed this year to the point that all our facilities were overflowing. We couldn't keep up with it and they started releasing them."

Cabrera told the National Review the McAllen, Texas, Border Patrol station has a capacity of 275 aliens, yet is handling between 700 and 1,500 per day.

Even illegal alien youths with tattoos representing membership in the vicious gang Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, are being allowed in, Cabrera told the National Review.

"I’ve heard people come in and say, 'You’re going to let me go, just like you let my mother go, just like you let my sister go. You’re going to let me go as well, and the government’s going to take care of us,' " Cabrera said. “Until we start mandatory detentions, mandatory removals, I don’t think anything is going to change. As a matter of fact, I think it’s going to get worse."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/border-patrol-morale-children/2014/08/07/id/587473#ixzz39j6hx2ty

okie52
8/7/2014, 12:07 PM
Biden on Minors at Border: 'These Are Our Kids'

Wednesday, 06 Aug 2014 04:08 PM

Vice President Joe Biden says the U.S. shouldn't think of unaccompanied children showing up at the border as someone else's children. He says — quote — "These are our kids."

Biden is asking for help from attorneys and legal groups to represent immigrant children apprehended at the border. He says the rest of the world will judge the U.S. by how it treats these children.

Biden says he understands the utter despair that leads parents to pay unscrupulous people to smuggle their kids into the U.S.

But Biden warns the U.S. will have to send back some children to bad environments because they don't legally qualify for asylum.

Biden also says Central American governments are unprepared to make the tough domestic decisions needed to address such problems in their countries.

© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/biden-immigration-these-our/2014/08/06/id/587273#ixzz39j7fRSgA

With Biden in the wings I'll continue to pray for Obama's good health.

Curly Bill
8/7/2014, 01:22 PM
With Biden in the wings I'll continue to pray for Obama's good health.

Biden is indeed a crazy MFer, but I'm still going to have to cancel out your prayers!

FaninAma
8/7/2014, 01:27 PM

So I see you are in agreement with Obama and his selective enforcement of laws when it supports your agenda even when it involves undercutting law enforcement officers.

BTW the Feds have instructed ICE to release felon illegals before.

I bet you'd be screaming like a gut shot panther if your local DA refused to prosecute a group of people who repeatedly committed misdemeanor type crimes against you or your property.

Rule of Law. It means nothing to Democrats unless it affects them personally.

Curly Bill
8/7/2014, 01:29 PM
So I see you are in agreement with Obama and his selective enforcement of laws as long when it supports your agenda even when it involves undercutting law enforcement officers.

I bet you'd be screaming like a gut shot panther if your local DA refused to prosecute a group of people who repeatedly committed misdemeanor type crimes against you or your property.

Rule of Law. It means nothing to Democrats unless it affects them personally.

I gotta disagree with ya on this. If you've paid attention to yermom's posting at all you'd know he revels in being a victim.

FaninAma
8/7/2014, 01:31 PM
Yermom care to retract any of your statements?
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/03/31/ice-released-68000-illegal-immigrants-with-criminal-records-last-year/

FaninAma
8/7/2014, 01:35 PM
I gotta disagree with ya on this. If you've paid attention to yermom's posting at all you'd know he revels in being a victim.
Yermom is a good guy. I've met him. Again, his total lack of objectivity regarding his political opinions surprises me.

Curly Bill
8/7/2014, 01:42 PM
Yermom is a good guy. I've met him. Again, his total lack of objectivity regarding his political opinions surprises me.

I've heard he's a good guy, and I have no reason to doubt that. But his willingness, even eagerness, to claim victimhood status in regards to various economic/political scenarios is off-putting.

okie52
8/7/2014, 01:44 PM
Biden is indeed a crazy MFer, but I'm still going to have to cancel out your prayers!

Heh heh...

Sooner8th
8/7/2014, 03:24 PM
I've heard he's a good guy, and I have no reason to doubt that. But his willingness, even eagerness, to claim victimhood status in regards to various economic/political scenarios is off-putting.

When has he claimed victimhood status?

TheHumanAlphabet
8/11/2014, 04:44 PM
Purported illegal runs from cop in League City Texas because of an outstanding warranty for DUI, reaches speeds up to 100 MPH and slams into a car with other Hispanics. Everyone killed. Because the Houston Chronicle turned off comments, I am sure all are illegal. More reasons to close the border and stop illegals and deport them...

Oh and League City voted 2 weeks ago not to allow illegal chil'ren into the city limits...

yermom
8/11/2014, 06:23 PM
Yermom care to retract any of your statements?
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/03/31/ice-released-68000-illegal-immigrants-with-criminal-records-last-year/

where does it say they were letting known murderers go?

yermom
8/11/2014, 06:25 PM

when am i not objective? i would say that i'm fairly objective and pragmatic.

show me where i have claimed to be a victim of anything other than the neo-con circle jerk perpetrated on everyone here with a dissenting opinion

FaninAma
8/12/2014, 01:36 PM
where does it say they were letting known murderers go?
The released criminals had committed felonies. You made the claim that they were not releasing felons. The article goes on to state that these released criminals went on to commit as many as 59 murders after they were released.

So yes, ICE under the direction of Obama's immigration service releases felons. And yes these felons go on to commit more serious crimes.

yermom
8/15/2014, 06:00 AM
murderers. i said murderers, not felons. felon is a pretty broad term. as mentioned, getting deported then returning is apparently a felony. again, i'm not that concerned there.

and i'm sure a lot of blacks that commit murder were arrested and released too. maybe you are on to something. we should have sent them to to Africa when we had them the first time.

FaninAma
8/16/2014, 12:27 PM
murderers. i said murderers, not felons. felon is a pretty broad term. as mentioned, getting deported then returning is apparently a felony. again, i'm not that concerned there.

and i'm sure a lot of blacks that commit murder were arrested and released too. maybe you are on to something. we should have sent them to to Africa when we had them the first time.
You are just being silly now. Quit acting like Sooner8th and building up straw men to knock down.

So let me get this straight. You are OK with releasing felons as long as they're not murderers. Glad you draw the line somewhere.

yermom
8/16/2014, 01:19 PM
i'm not the one setting up straw men. i called out your link as false.

the link said they can't arrest or deport known murderers. nothing in any subsequent information has backed up the original inflammatory bull****

FaninAma
8/16/2014, 01:31 PM

the link said they can't arrest or deport known murderers. nothing in any subsequent information has backed up the original inflammatory bull****

Your opinion is that it is false. You have given zero evidence that the author of the article is wrong. You haven't supported your opinion. Sorry if that upsets you.

Here let me give you an example of a straw man arguement so you understand it. The claim is that illegal immigrants that shouldn't be in this country in the first place account for a large percentage of outstanding murder warrants in LA. A person who disagrees with this assertion then tries to bog the discussion down in semantics and minutiae of how the statistics are calculated. When that doesn't work he attempts to compare the appropriate response to crimes committed by people who are here ILLEGALLY to the response to crimes committed by people who are LEGAL U.S. citizens inferring that those who feel the illegal immigrant criminals should be deported would have also wanted the legal citizens deported to their ancesteral country of origin.

Here is a little 411 that you can file away for future reference: blacks were never in this country illegally. There is no moral or legal equivalency between blacks and illegal immigrants in regards to their legal standing in this country and what the law allows the federal government to do with each group.

This issue has nothing to do with race or ethnicity. If an Irish illegal immigrant committed a crime in this country that person should be deported or prosecuted to the full extent of the law. They should never be released back into the community.

yermom
8/17/2014, 01:44 AM
you can't separate this from race and ethnicity. it's not white people that are bothered with their immigration status.

there are legal latinos that would be, and probably still are constantly harassed by police

there are tons of illegals. this is a consequence of our country being better than the **** holes to the south. a lot of the time, these people are basically refugees. not much is going to change that without making the police state even worse.

i will say that i was initially reading the story as people wanted for murder couldn't be arrested. they seem to be saying people convicted previously, but that doesn't change that much really. the idea is that they don't want to deport people when their crime is currently that they are in the country illegally.

if there is a current warrant for a crime that isn't being in the country illegally, as i'm reading it, they can be arrested like anyone else.

FaninAma
8/17/2014, 01:49 PM
YM, I understand your point. But with lax border policy a lot of undesirable illegal immigrants are entering the country. That is exactly why there are federal immigration laws and a legal process....to try and keep the undesirable elements out of the country. The criminals probably prey on the Latino community here in the US more than any other group.

It is a question of fairness to those immigrants who come here legally as well as a question of security for ALL US citizens here legally. I do not see how you can support non-enforcement of our immigration laws.

Sooner8th
8/17/2014, 02:49 PM

yermom, don't bother, he just copied and pasted a link from a wingnut website so he can go grab his pitchfork and torch, he didn't even bother to read it before posting it or he would know it's OUTSTANDING warrants not all. He has no crediblity on this thread, I don't know why he is defending anything in it.

Turd_Ferguson
8/17/2014, 03:26 PM
yermom, don't bother, he just copied and pasted a link from a wingnut website so he can go grab his pitchfork and torch, he didn't even bother to read it before posting it or he would know it's OUTSTANDING warrants not all. He has no crediblity on this thread, I don't know why he is defending anything in it.

LMAO! Like you have any credibility in any thread...hahahahha...****'n lemming.

Turd_Ferguson
8/17/2014, 03:30 PM
Also, just an FYI, every legal immigrant from Mexico that I've known or worked with, can not stand wet backs. Get over yourselves and understand that illegal means illegal. Sheesh.

REDREX
8/17/2014, 04:10 PM
I have an employee from Mexico that spent 10 years and a bunch of his own money to become a citizen----- He can't stand the open border----He thinks people should be able to become citizens but the need to do it the right way

Curly Bill
8/17/2014, 07:41 PM

I know you think you've found a kindred spirit with yermom, and it's cute to see you gush when you talk to him, but he, unlike you, does make sense sometimes. I can't imagine he's enamored with the crush you have on him.

Sooner8th
8/17/2014, 08:56 PM
LMAO! Like you have any credibility in any thread...hahahahha...****'n lemming.

I'm not the one who swallowed a lie and posted the thread.

Try to remember the ' replaces a letter its ****IN', dumbass.

You can't even insult me without showing your ignorance.

Back to 95% or murder warrants in LA are for illegal when it's OUTSTANDING warrents.

Sooner8th
8/17/2014, 08:59 PM
I know you think you've found a kindred spirit with yermom, and it's cute to see you gush when you talk to him, but he, unlike you, does make sense sometimes. I can't imagine he's enamored with the crush you have on him.

Too goddamn funny when you and ol vet spend hours jerking each other off on here.

yermom
8/17/2014, 09:19 PM
i will say, 8th has very soft hands.

Curly Bill
8/17/2014, 09:21 PM

That's the word!

I hear that's why he's been at Martha's Vineyard the past coupla weeks.

olevetonahill
8/17/2014, 09:34 PM

Heh

FaninAma
8/23/2014, 10:59 AM

Apparently they did release illegals convicted of "homicide related crimes".
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/08/22/Group-Identifies-Towns-Associated-with-Releases-of-Immigrants-Convicted-of-Homicide

Care to rethink your statements?

yermom
8/23/2014, 05:04 PM
"they" meaning ICE not local cops

FaninAma
8/23/2014, 06:19 PM
Based on the data analyzed, California and Florida had that greatest numbers of zip codes associated with aliens with homicide-related convicts released, 48 and 23 respectively. “ICE states that 154 of the 169 aliens with homicide-related convictions were freed because of a court order, leaving nine releases that were at ICE’s discretion. This contradicts an earlier ICE statement saying that about one-fourth of the releases (or about 48) were discretionary,” Vaughan wrote.

And having the others released by court order makes it so much better.

yermom
8/23/2014, 10:14 PM
again, i took issue with the sentiment that local cops aren't arresting wanted criminals because they are illegals

i never said ICE aren't or should be releasing murderers when they have them. ICE is a fairly new part of this discussion.

FaninAma
8/24/2014, 11:54 AM
http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2013/08/newark_police_first_in_nj_to_refuse_to_detain_ille gal_immigrants_accused_of_minor_crimes.html
I guarantee you they have not arrested a number of illegal immigrant criminals because they know ICE or a leftist judge are going to let them go so why bother. But you go ahead and keep trying to climb out of the hole you dug.

yermom
8/24/2014, 02:02 PM
http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2013/08/newark_police_first_in_nj_to_refuse_to_detain_ille gal_immigrants_accused_of_minor_crimes.html
I guarantee you they have not arrested a number of illegal immigrant criminals because they know ICE or a leftist judge are going to let them go so why bother. But you go ahead and keep trying to climb out of the hole you dug.

The Newark Police Department has become the first law enforcement agency in New Jersey to refuse the federal government’s requests to detain people accused of minor crimes who are also suspected of being in the country illegally, according to immigration advocates.

that article said exactly what i said earlier, maybe some jaywalker doesn't get deported.

then there is this:

“All serious offenders obviously go to the county jail, and ultimately, the mayor’s thinking was that this was going to improve relations between the police department and the immigrant community and help the Newark Police Department catch more of the real bad guys,” he said.

SanJoaquinSooner
8/25/2014, 11:10 AM
When are you going to correct the title of the thread so it's not a lie?

FaninAma
8/26/2014, 04:22 PM
When you give actual facts showing that.

And I will repeat the challenge I made to Sooner8th and yermom:

FaninAma
9/3/2014, 11:28 AM
http://m.cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/ice-released-169-illegal-aliens-convicted-homicide-related-crimes

yermom
9/3/2014, 04:09 PM

it's a meaningless number. pick any group you don't like. what is their percentage? they probably shouldn't be allowed in the country either.

FaninAma
9/10/2014, 12:37 PM
it's a meaningless number. pick any group you don't like. what is their percentage? they probably shouldn't be allowed in the country either.
Because the other groups aren't in this country ILLEGALLY.

Sooner8th
9/10/2014, 03:57 PM

Here is the actual fact - In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide in the first half of 2004

Correct away............

Your question makes no sense.

FaninAma
9/10/2014, 05:22 PM
Here is the actual fact - In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide in the first half of 2004

Correct away............

Your question makes no sense.

OK, insert the word outstanding into my post. I am of the opinion this makes the statistic even more alarming. It implies that these felons are able to escape arrest by returning to Mexico so they can simply return later and continue their felonious lifestyles.

But byall means continue arguing points of minutae since your arguement based on principles and facts is pretty ****ty.

Sooner8th
9/10/2014, 08:16 PM
OK, insert the word outstanding into my post. I am of the opinion this makes the statistic even more alarming. It implies that these felons are able to escape arrest by returning to Mexico so they can simply return later and continue their felonious lifestyles.

But byall means continue arguing points of minutae since your arguement based on principles and facts is pretty ****ty.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LET ME PICK MYSELF UP OFF THE FLOOR. I didn't stick it in there, it's what she said! You left it out.

NOW CORRECT THE TITLE.......................

Then go look and see WHY they are being released.

FaninAma
9/12/2014, 02:12 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LET ME PICK MYSELF UP OFF THE FLOOR. I didn't stick it in there, it's what she said! You left it out.

NOW CORRECT THE TITLE.......................

Then go look and see WHY they are being released.

i am glad you are so amused. I sincerely hope you and your family members never fall victim to one of these criminals who SHOULDN'T BE IN THIS COUNTRY IN THE FIRST PLACE.

It is interesting that you feel criminals coming into this country illegally pose little problems for the cities they congregate in.

And there is still no reason to correct the title so you can shove your demand up your ***.