PDA

View Full Version : So it must be Breakfast time at 8Th's shack

olevetonahill
7/24/2014, 06:57 AM
His 1st 2 posts of the morning were all snarky LOL

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcRxcjV_MxFDxI_Cy7iTYAeP7RgMCtn uu4tSJZXs-LuiSPcF5E

hawaii 5-0
7/25/2014, 12:26 PM
Why start a thread with the sole intention of a personal attack upon another poster?

Fun is fun but a whole thread for attacking a specific poster seems over the line. It's not my call tho, so whatevah.

This kinda stuff is why I don't post here more often.

5-0

olevetonahill
7/25/2014, 12:35 PM
Why start a thread with the sole intention of a personal attack upon another poster?

Fun is fun but a whole thread for attacking a specific poster seems over the line. It's not my call tho, so whatevah.

This kinda stuff is why I don't post here more often.

5-0

Oh did i hurt yer feelers? **** off dip ****. This Moran has been attacking every one on here even his fellow libs. His 1st 2 or 3 posts yesterday were nothing but snarky attacks.

And to think, I defended you in a Peem the other day.

hawaii 5-0
7/25/2014, 12:39 PM
You're free to your own onion as all of us are.

I just don't see the need to start a new thread strictly for the purpose of attacking another poster, regardless of their political slant.

I hope some mouse pulls that thorn out of your paw.

5-0

olevetonahill
7/25/2014, 12:58 PM

I just don't see the need to start a new thread strictly for the purpose of attacking another poster, regardless of their political slant.

5-0

To each his own.

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2014, 01:23 PM

5-0

http://blogimg.ngfiles.com/441000/441319/917245643_internet_serious_business.jpg

Curly Bill
7/25/2014, 02:58 PM
I hear 5-0 has an Internet Police badge. Tread lightly boys.

olevetonahill
7/25/2014, 03:08 PM
I hear 5-0 has an Internet Police badge. Tread lightly boys.

Found his Picture
http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/uploads/monthly_09_2013/post-232857-0-33222600-1379771051.jpg

Curly Bill
7/25/2014, 03:14 PM
And he's not even defending a real person, he's defending a troll. Of course 5-0 and the troll are largely kindred spirits.

Turd_Ferguson
7/25/2014, 04:27 PM
And he's not even defending a real person, he's defending a troll. Of course 5-0 and the troll are largely kindred spirits.

Be careful, he'll tell all his non-racist neighbors you were using the word Jap. He'll then proceed to get you recalled like he did Scott Walker...

Curly Bill
7/25/2014, 06:07 PM
Be careful, he'll tell all his non-racist neighbors you were using the word Jap. He'll then proceed to get you recalled like he did Scott Walker...

I spent 3 years in Japan and haven't used the word Jap yet. Besides that I liked the Japanese people I came across. Unlike most liberals and their constituency, they don't mind working for a living.

olevetonahill
7/25/2014, 06:24 PM
I spent 3 years in Japan and haven't used the word Jap yet. Besides that I liked the Japanese people I came across. Unlike most liberals and their constituency, they don't mind working for a living.

:saturn:

Sooner8th
7/25/2014, 06:53 PM
Oh did i hurt yer feelers? **** off dip ****. This Moran has been attacking every one on here even his fellow libs. His 1st 2 or 3 posts yesterday were nothing but snarky attacks.

And to think, I defended you in a Peem the other day.

spin and deflect. Is telling the truth attacking everyone? asspipe loser

olevetonahill
7/25/2014, 06:59 PM
spin and deflect. Is telling the truth attacking everyone? asspipe loser

You are pathetic.

Curly Bill
7/25/2014, 06:59 PM
Damn Vet, you're an asspipe loser!

As losers go, that's about as bad as it gets!

You lose the internet again today! :wink:

Bahahahahahahaha

Sooner8th
7/25/2014, 07:07 PM
You are pathetic.

olevet says http://www.troll.me/images/leave-jimmy-alone/leave-us-alone-so-we-can-circle-jerk-in-peace.jpg

rock on sooner
7/26/2014, 07:48 PM

Truth is, if Walker hadn't had Wisconsin law protecting him with the
fundraising thing, Kohl probably would have beat him. Seven to One
on fundraising...just sayin'...

Sooner8th
7/27/2014, 09:37 AM
Truth is, if Walker hadn't had Wisconsin law protecting him with the
fundraising thing, Kohl probably would have beat him. Seven to One
on fundraising...just sayin'...

You're refering to this?

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/06/scott-walker-wisconsin-governor-under-investigation-for-fundraising-scheme-104290.html

Turd_Ferguson
7/27/2014, 01:06 PM
You're refering to this?

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/06/scott-walker-wisconsin-governor-under-investigation-for-fundraising-scheme-104290.html

Oh yeah, you mean the witch hunt the sore *** ****ing dem losers are on since they couldn't get him recalled? What a buncha ****'n plonkers.

Lemmings, I tell ya.

Bwaaahhahahahahhahahahhahahaha!

rock on sooner
7/27/2014, 02:02 PM
Oh yeah, you mean the witch hunt the sore *** ****ing dem losers are on since they couldn't get him recalled? What a buncha ****'n plonkers.

Lemmings, I tell ya.

I didn't know anything about that investigation...I was referring to the
Wisconsin law that allows for basically unlimited fundraising for a sitting
officeholder while it restricts what that officeholder's opponent can raise.
Walker outraised/outspent Kohl by about seven to one, but the investigation,
if any of it is verified will really hurt Walker...for the record...

Sooner8th
7/27/2014, 03:24 PM

Lemmings, I tell ya.

Are you ****ing kidding me? From group of people who impeached Clinton because they couldn't beat him in a fair election, TWICE and who TWICE claimed Obama stole BOTH elections - the second one with the help of a group that did not exist at the time of the election - who are now trying to impeach Obama, because they can't beat him in an election.