PDA

View Full Version : PAY PER VIEW First game vs LA Tech August 30 at 4PM Pacific

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
7/23/2014, 01:09 PM
PAY PER VIEW First game vs LA Tech August 30 at 4PM Pacific

Just like last year, our opening game is PPV. For the OU Club of Phoenix, I believe the game will be shown at the Tilted Kilt restaurants we meet at in Phoenix and Tempe. Here's a great URL for college football on TV, for the whole season:

http://lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

Some LSU fans put this together, but it is exactly the info that all college football fans can use. Times listed in their charts are Central time...

BOOOMERRRRRRR!!!:emmersed:

SoonerMarkVA
7/23/2014, 02:35 PM
I forget: do they show the PPV games on soonersports.tv as replays? I sure hope so 'cause there's no chance I'll get to watch it live.

8timechamps
7/23/2014, 02:39 PM
I forget: do they show the PPV games on soonersports.tv as replays? I sure hope so 'cause there's no chance I'll get to watch it live.

You can buy the live PPV on SoonerSportsTV. You have to be a subscriber (last year they offered a package deal, it was something like $50). I contacted them a few weeks ago and got verification they would again offer the PPV this year.

So, you're in luck (if you want to buy the PPV).

Last year, I just hooked my computer to the TV and watched it like a normal game. HD too!

SoonerMarkVA
7/23/2014, 03:12 PM
You can buy the live PPV on SoonerSportsTV. You have to be a subscriber (last year they offered a package deal, it was something like $50). I contacted them a few weeks ago and got verification they would again offer the PPV this year.

So, you're in luck (if you want to buy the PPV).

Last year, I just hooked my computer to the TV and watched it like a normal game. HD too!

Heh. That's right! I did the same thing, combining the subscription with the PPV. Then I bought a 1-year subscription when that ended.

Thanks for the reminder.