PDA

View Full Version : Steven Parker arrested

Mazeppa
6/22/2014, 06:19 PM
http://stormininnorman.com/2014/06/22/oklahoma-safety-steven-parker-arrested-apologizes-twitter/

Turd_Ferguson
6/22/2014, 06:30 PM
Not sure if Bob will come down hard on an PI charge.

olevetonahill
6/22/2014, 06:44 PM
Lets see how hard he works at rehabin his Image. It dint take a Big hit anyway IMHO

8timechamps
6/22/2014, 07:52 PM
Parker is (was) expected to be in the starting mix opposite Hayes. Not sure if Stoops brings the heavy hand on this one, or not. Steven Parker is not a trouble maker, and clearly made a mistake, but I don't think this will lead to more incidents. I'm sure he's not going to be having a lot of fun between now and the start of the season.

blacktop
6/22/2014, 08:14 PM
I'm sure he's not going to be having a lot of fun between now and the start of the season.

Agree with this. If someone is going to make a mistake, let it be a freshman, so everyone else on the team will witness the repercussions. It could be a long, hot summer for nube Parker.

olevetonahill
6/22/2014, 08:14 PM
Parker is (was) expected to be in the starting mix opposite Hayes. Not sure if Stoops brings the heavy hand on this one, or not. Steven Parker is not a trouble maker, and clearly made a mistake, but I don't think this will lead to more incidents. I'm sure he's not going to be having a lot of fun between now and the start of the season.

Yea the report was kinda skimpy on any details. Hell If hes under age and I assume he is. He could have had a few brews at a friends then walked home and the cops smell it thats enough right there,

PrideMom
6/23/2014, 11:42 AM
And how many other OU students that are not athletes were arrested that week-end. Blame the media on this one.......

olevetonahill
6/23/2014, 11:44 AM
And how many other OU students that are not athletes were arrested that week-end. Blame the media on this one.......

Why blame the Media? Its the ****in people who WANT to read about this **** who are responsible The Media only gives em what they want!