PDA

View Full Version : Some UFA stuff...

rock on sooner
5/13/2014, 06:43 PM
Gabe Lynn is with the Lions...
Roy Finch is with the Pats....
Gabe Ikard and Jaz Reynolds are with the Titans....

badger
5/14/2014, 08:04 AM
We need to have an offseason Sooners in the NFL thread going eventually with camp updates :D Lots of rookies to track around the country!

Ruf/Nek7
5/14/2014, 08:49 AM
I know he didnt graduate a Sooner but Josh Aladenoye, former OU recruit and two year player for OU, was signed by the Cowboys.

PrideMom
5/14/2014, 10:08 AM
Saunders went to the Jets

Aries
5/14/2014, 11:20 AM
I know I'm off in the weeds here but don't know where else to mention it... interesting to just see that the Rams signed RB Trey Watts, University of Tulsa as UFA

badger
5/14/2014, 11:50 AM
I know I'm off in the weeds here but don't know where else to mention it... interesting to just see that the Rams signed RB Trey Watts, University of Tulsa as UFA

It's awesome, but it's a tough league for running backs these days. He's going to be need to be a special teams phenom to make the final roster... but that's nothing new for Trey:
yk0TOUdFTSw

BoulderSooner79
5/14/2014, 12:57 PM
The thing that's weird about RBs is that even though their market value has dropped, teams still need lots of them. That would seem to imply that more lower picks and UFA will stay on rosters. I heard there was only 19 RBs drafted and their are 32 teams. Combine that with short careers for RBs and RB by committee and there should be lots of opportunities out their for young guys. Short lived opportunities since RB years add up quicker than super model years, but at least a chance.

swardboy
5/18/2014, 06:18 PM
Drew Allen invited to the Tennessee Titans.... http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2014/05/former_syracuse_quarterback_drew_allen_invited_to_ tennessee_titans_mini-camp.html