PDA

View Full Version : Radio

SoonerDomiNation
5/12/2014, 12:31 PM
Just read on twitter browns already cut em.

badger
5/12/2014, 12:35 PM
You heard right. (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24559558/browns-release-qb-vince-young)

Other Browns cuts Monday: DB Brandon Hughes, DL Brian Sanford, QB Alex Tanney, RB Fozzy Whitaker

BoulderSooner79
5/12/2014, 12:46 PM
I'm sure Young knew he was doomed the second Manziel's name was announced. (Or at least his agent knew, and explained it to him in simple terms.)

The Browns picked up Connor Shaw as an UFA and I always like that kid. I could see him making the team if Manziel works out and they feel the need to get value out of trading Hoyer next year.

badger
5/12/2014, 12:53 PM
In retrospect, that last big birthday party he threw himself with a high interest loan (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/02/12/vince-young-lockout-party-ronnie-peoples/1913655/) didn't sound like such a bad idea. Milk the creditors while you still have credit, then declare bankruptcy if football doesn't work out. Free expensive party!

If you knew the world was going to end, you were about to die, or your NFL money train career was about to be over, what would you do without fearing the financial consequences?

olevetonahill
5/12/2014, 01:15 PM
I'm sure Young knew he was doomed the second Manziel's name was announced. (Or at least his agent knew, and explained it to him in simple terms.)

The Browns picked up Connor Shaw as an UFA and I always like that kid. I could see him making the team if Manziel works out and they feel the need to get value out of trading Hoyer next year.

They would have been better off Keepin wonderlik and cuttin JFF before he ever shows up,

KantoSooner
5/12/2014, 02:08 PM
All right. We know that odds of our favorite moron (and I use the term in its technical sense here) making any NFL roster are declining almost by the minute.
And it's hard to coach, even at the elementary school level, if you're pre-verbal and communicate most effectively with grunts, gestures and evocative ululations.
So, in the spirit of good fellowship, I think it's time we "Find Radio a Job!"

I'll get this kicked off:

1. Crossing Guard. Simple instruction set, binary action/reaction skill set required. Looks like the training shouldn't take him too long.
2. Turtle Herd. A segment of highway in West Texas could be made his. And his responsibility would be to prevent the turtles from crossing and thus getting crushed. Again, not too stressful for this young man.
3. Bus Cryer. Sometimes people nap or read at urban bus stops and then miss their buses by not reacting fast enough when the bus pulls up. Not a problem if Radio: Bus Cryer is on the job! When a bus heaves into sight, Radio saves the day by yelling, "The bus is coming!" and thus alerting the sluggards amongst us.
4. ATM Guard. Sneaky thieves are known to wait until late at night and then cart off the whole ATM to crack open later at their secret hide outs. Not so easy if Radio: ATM Guard is on the job! Armed with his air horn and a revolving blue light atop his ball cap, Radio will sound the alert if unsavory customers approach the ATM in the wee hours of the morning.
5. Stock Broker. Serioiusly, how much more than basic non-voluntary nervous system activity does it take to make like a lemming and follow the trades that everyone else is making? Radio: Stock Broker, is born!

badger
5/12/2014, 02:32 PM
He can't give up on the NFL.

Whorn jokes, Wonderlic jokes and all other joking aside that would be worthy of someone from UT who has squandered so much opportunity and money, he needs the NFL and can't let this setback end his career.

The only thing that should make him retire is if his agent calls each of the 31 other teams and they all won't sign him or give him a tryout.

Otherwise, there is just too much WTF at the quarterback position for him to quit now. Hotshot rookies are rarely the answer for ailing franchises without a franchise quarterback. Stick with it, VY!

rock on sooner
5/12/2014, 02:45 PM
Kanto, can't believe you'd trust VY with the lives of kids!!

BoulderSooner79
5/12/2014, 02:48 PM
Kanto, can't believe you'd trust VY with the lives of kids!!

Or turtles!! Do you hate turtles!?

KantoSooner
5/12/2014, 04:14 PM
I just cold blooded that way!

olevetonahill
5/12/2014, 04:26 PM
I just cold blooded that way!

All those Jobs you suggested are Far an above his capabilities, I how ever have found the solution. Its really simply Just make him Saxets Version of This.
http://www.postandcourier.com/storyimage/CP/20130628/PC20/130629332/AR/0/AR-130629332.jpg&maxw=640&q=100

SoonerDomiNation
5/12/2014, 05:35 PM
I think he may be more suited for the walmart greeter or the the ole boy that goes n get the carts.

SoonerorLater
5/12/2014, 06:58 PM
All right. We know that odds of our favorite moron (and I use the term in its technical sense here) making any NFL roster are declining almost by the minute.
And it's hard to coach, even at the elementary school level, if you're pre-verbal and communicate most effectively with grunts, gestures and evocative ululations.
So, in the spirit of good fellowship, I think it's time we "Find Radio a Job!"

I'll get this kicked off:

1. Crossing Guard. Simple instruction set, binary action/reaction skill set required. Looks like the training shouldn't take him too long.
2. Turtle Herd. A segment of highway in West Texas could be made his. And his responsibility would be to prevent the turtles from crossing and thus getting crushed. Again, not too stressful for this young man.
3. Bus Cryer. Sometimes people nap or read at urban bus stops and then miss their buses by not reacting fast enough when the bus pulls up. Not a problem if Radio: Bus Cryer is on the job! When a bus heaves into sight, Radio saves the day by yelling, "The bus is coming!" and thus alerting the sluggards amongst us.
4. ATM Guard. Sneaky thieves are known to wait until late at night and then cart off the whole ATM to crack open later at their secret hide outs. Not so easy if Radio: ATM Guard is on the job! Armed with his air horn and a revolving blue light atop his ball cap, Radio will sound the alert if unsavory customers approach the ATM in the wee hours of the morning.
5. Stock Broker. Serioiusly, how much more than basic non-voluntary nervous system activity does it take to make like a lemming and follow the trades that everyone else is making? Radio: Stock Broker, is born!

Are you serious? The people that hold these kind of jobs would be like Voltaire compared to Young. I think you need to be more realistic.
Just some more thoughts for career choices.

Professional Sign Holder
Light Bulb Changer (with some training)
Hatrack
Peanut sorter
Assistant UT Football Coach

swardboy
5/12/2014, 06:59 PM
Walmart greeter in Austin. Perfect!

jiminy
5/12/2014, 08:47 PM
This should be a fark board thread

REDREX
5/12/2014, 09:07 PM
As fast as he can **** away money he could work in any number of Gov't positions

olevetonahill
5/12/2014, 09:54 PM
IM tellin ya folk, He'd be Perfect to have sit at the opening tunnel thing they have there and let the Players come out and rub his head.

SoonerDomiNation
5/13/2014, 09:51 AM
IM tellin ya folk, He'd be Perfect to have sit at the opening tunnel thing they have there and let the Players come out and rub his head.

Lol....bingo

jiminy
5/13/2014, 02:52 PM
http://www.asevers.com/vystawp.jpg

KantoSooner
5/13/2014, 03:19 PM
Those gloves are living madness. I want me a pair o' them!

oudivesherpa
5/25/2014, 10:37 PM
VY could be the antithesis of Mensa, he could be the spokesperson for Densa.

olevetonahill
5/25/2014, 11:05 PM
VY could be the antithesis of Mensa, he could be the spokesperson for Densa.

Or the Picture for the United Negro Fund. He was a terrible waste of a mind!

TheHumanAlphabet
5/26/2014, 10:55 PM
I bet yeller teef hires radio and they do some UT rah-rah type business in asstin...

Curly Bill
5/26/2014, 11:00 PM
You guys are forgetting the obvious professional career path for Radio - National politics! You can't tell me you haven't seen even stupider people than him in some congressional seat or the other.

TheHumanAlphabet
5/27/2014, 12:21 AM
I bet he becomes a community activist in Houston like Qannel X. Only he would need to step up his wardrobe to the 60s Malcolm X suits...

olevetonahill
5/27/2014, 05:36 AM
You guys are forgetting the obvious professional career path for Radio - National politics! You can't tell me you haven't seen even stupider people than him in some congressional seat or the other.

We trying to find him sompun to do that wont screw up the country LOL

KantoSooner
5/27/2014, 08:28 AM
My God, you're right! He'd be orders of magnitude more intelligent than 80% of Oklahoma's congressional delegation.

Curly Bill
5/28/2014, 12:07 AM
We trying to find him sompun to do that wont screw up the country LOL

Like he could make it any worse!

olevetonahill
5/28/2014, 01:05 AM
Like he could make it any worse!

Then Hell lets make him the 1st ALL black Pres.